Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,621 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:01 AM

Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President (72047 Views)

Trump Leaves Hospital, Returns Home After Assassination Attempt / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by mohims(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sunnyja:
Same shaku shaku in 2015 in Nigeria when intergrity was sworn in. Why have you stop dancing it today in Nigeria?!
Trump is out. You can go and jump into a lagoon for all I care. Abeg let me enjoy my shaku shaku in peace

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Uzobejeme: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bye bye to jatijati
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by IgboWarlord(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Franking:

Such an idiot to insult Nnamdi Kanu. Well, MNK is human and I thus expect him to make mistakes. Sorry, I don't expect him to be perfect.
And u? Who are u? Who knows u? Taa gbafuo. Anumanu enwero onye nche.
Lol..Amaala magbuo kwa gi na ndi ebe gi there...Useless,mentally deformed Igbos like you belong with Nnamdi Kanu in jail..You people want to destroy this country,you will keep dying like fowl..That is why Nigerian army massacred you lot in Oyigbo,the rest of your cowardly mates ran helter skelter..I repeat,..Uchu gbabuo gi na di ebe gi...Cowardly terrorist..
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Franking: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Lol..Amaala magbuo kwa gi na ndi ebe gi there...Useless,mentally deformed Igbos like you belong with Nnamdi Kanu in jail..You people want to destroy this country,you will keep dying like fowl..That is why Nigerian army massacred you lot in Oyigbo,the rest of your cowardly mates ran helter skelter..I repeat,..Uchu gbabuo gi na di ebe gi...Cowardly terrorist..

Nigeria kee u there. I wonder who's giving u change to sustain ur miserable living. U deserve to be fed shit. That's what u deserve. U will continue to be a rotten slave.Onye apari.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by pieces18: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
If it were Nigeria, they would carry everything with them.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Beverlyjean(f): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Make una try get sense na.

U are absolutely not smart...no need arguing with u
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Coinbased: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
everything has his or her time
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by NwaforIgbo: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
sylve11:
The Legend Of Donald Trump.

Such an interested title of a book to write about.

A villain and a hero all in one Trump.... cool

I say eh!!

Hated by many, loved by many
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by NwaforIgbo: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
lexy2014:

This song My Way by Paul Anka summarises Trump and his presidency:

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the byway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
Oh no, no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself then he has not
To say all the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows, I took the blows
But I did it my way

Wow so true...
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Edwigester: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Historic event
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Tony609(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bye Bye Oga Trump .... pls don't come to Nigeria to visit us ooo we don't need you.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by salford1: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
TruthDefender:
Be gone, you evil man. A big stain on this great nation
A very big stain. He ensured the seat of the POTUS was dragged in the mud.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by salford1: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vikkygeee:
Twitter-denied
Facebook-denied
YouTube-denied
Deutsche bank-denied
New York-denied
Scotland-denied
Pga tour-denied
Maralago neighbors-denied
Impeachment-approved twice
Lost popular vote twice.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by salford1: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vikkygeee:

It is only an ignorant and unintelligent person that mistakes failing as doggedness.
-He has the lowest poll of an outgoing president in the history of the usa
-unemployment as increased by over 30% since he became president
-impeachment processes has only been carried out 4times in the history of the country, he has being impeached twice.
-he led an insurrection on the country's capitol which led to the death of 5people.
-417,000 died in 11months to a virus he called a hoax
-he built a wall he promised Mexico would pay for but he ended up spending tens of billions of dollars without Mexico paying a dime
Only a foolish lackey would not see him as the failure that he is
Not to even mention how he successfully divided the country instead of uniting the country.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
mohims:
Hahahaha I am dancing shaku shaku now. Where are all the Trumpers? Bury your thick, empty heads in shame. Where are the foolish ones reading and believing in some useless conspiracy theories? You are all idiots.
Just the same way Nigerians were dancing and asking where are the GEJ supporters.
I hope the Buhari's fans are still dancing till now
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by salford1: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

Just the same way Nigerians were dancing and asking where are the GEJ supporters.
GEJ administration was corrupt. Very corrupt. Just because Buhari(another bad leader) was elected doesn't mean GEJ was clean. If GEJ administration did well, Nigeria would not end up with GMB.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by mohims(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

Oga wailer, do you realize that you are interrupting my fun?

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Teaser4(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
mohims:

You are a slowpoke. Ogun kill you there foolish idiot
sanpana kill you and your miserable family.... Fvcktard...
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
salford1:

GEJ administration was corrupt. Very corrupt. Just because Buhari(another bad leader) was elected doesn't mean GEJ was clean. If GEJ administration did well, Nigeria would not end up with GMB.

It means the populace/electorates are not always wise in political decision. All they just want is a change which could eventually be good or evil. Libya is also a good example, since they killed their leader they have not known peace.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by mohims(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Teaser4:
sanpana kill you and your miserable family.... Fvcktard...
Frustration go kill you and your miserable family. You are a pig. Go and jump into the lagoon if e pain you say Trump lose and end your miserable life because you are useless to the world. You will forever be a failure you bloody bastard

Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by salford1: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

It means the populace/electorates are not always wise in political decision. All they just want is a change which could eventually be good or evil. Libya is also a good example, since they killed their leader they have not known peace.
You are right.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by IgboWarlord(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Franking:

Nigeria kee u there. I wonder who's giving u change to sustain ur miserable living. U deserve to be fed shit. That's what u deserve. U will continue to be a rotten slave.Onye apari.
See enslaved terrorist coward dey call another person Slave...If only you'd get your thick skull out of the clouds and admit that Biafra aint coming anytime soon..But you wont,you've soaked yourself in kindergarten propaganda..So i pray you live long and see your grandchildren and see that onwe ebe ndi IPOB ji azu aga...
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
samwheel:
See how d man humble while giving his farewell speech. If only he was always like dis

He wasn’t humble, he talked like he always, real, bold, blunt, he talked about what they achieved. If you ask someone why they hate him, they won’t or can’t give you tangible reason,

why do you hate him??
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by planetx: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
adesaeed2020:

You like donald trump does not mean he'll fail. I know you desperately want Trump to win but his people voted him out. So let them regret their "regret" in peace nah �
I am sorry he was never voted out, he won his reelection bid with a landslide. This was the most rigged election in America's history.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
You don't know what you have until you lose it. Like I said earlier Americans will seriously regret "voting" that dinosaur over Trump, I give it one year max before the regrets start pouring in. May the Good Lord preserve us but soon I will say I told you so.

What is there to regret about rejecting Trump who has turned America into a laughing stock?

Under Trump, the economy has become so bad it is compared to the economy during the Great Depression.

Many Americans have lost their lives to a virus that Mr Trump severally dismissed as a hoax.

Many Americans have lost their jobs, and many are far behind in their rents.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
planetx:
I am sorry he was never voted out, he won his reelection bid with a landslide. This was the most rigged election in America's history.

How come you don't have proofs?

Even Trump does not have a single evidence of electoral malpractice.
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by walter11590: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
:The Legend Of Donald Trump.Such an interested title of a book to write about.A villain and a hero all in one Trump.... I say eh!!Hated by many, loved by many
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by zudozz: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
dinoescobar:

Na lie o, Trump and Ayade be twins.

LOL!
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
It will take a few years of total democrat rule for Americans to appreciate this man and what he stood for. I guarantee you this will be the case. A great and courageous leader like nothing Washington has ever seen. but no man born of a woman can withstand the level of opposition and hate he received for too long.

And what did Trump stand for?

What do you have against Biden?
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by Ayobami7(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Goodbye
Re: Donald Trump Leaves The White House For Last Time As President by samwheel(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

He wasn’t humble, he talked like he always, real, bold, blunt, he talked about what they achieved. If you ask someone why they hate him, they won’t or can’t give you tangible reason,

why do you hate him??
Me I don't hate him o, I care less about him or biden, even America. I only spoke based on observation. Whatever is happening over there no consign me at all.
And I don't know y people like u n d rest here are so obsessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / Kenya Hotel Attack: Special Forces Taking Position (More Pics) / The Moment Japan Ex-PM, Shinzo Abe Was Shot (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.