Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,145 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

"A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo (18107 Views)

"How Can You Say That About Another Woman?" - Bbnaija's Cross Slams Linda Ikeji / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / I'm A Grown Woman"-bbnaija Kimoprah Releases Jawdroppin Photos To Mark 24th Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by kc4christ(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
everybody deserve happiness,but if as a guy u decide to marry u need to make ur woman happy always cos some of them can use there pvssy blood to cook for u when u make them angry.
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
EBMedia:
Neo has asked men to always pray for their women.

The former reality show star who is romantically linked to fellow BBNaija star Vee, tweeted:

https://twitter.com/NeoAkpofure/status/1352306373980254209?s=19

A lot depends on the happiness of a woman or your woman?
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Molahnelson(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If [/b]worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it[b]. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

Your roof is still my concern. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Regex: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
".. A lot depends on the happiness of your woman"

The simps anthem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn.
But I think everyone deserves to be prayed for. It should rather be pray for your partner. A lot of happiness of happiness depends on your partner.
kiss
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Reelmii: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pant washer giving advice

Nigeria is a joke

2 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Reelmii: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nuel4:
And your happiness? I heard you wash the blood stained dross of that menstruator you were with
grin
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

The dishes he used to eat or she went to pick them from the streets for him to wash?

A lady who has a problem doing the dishes has an attitude problem. Lol

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Regex: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

Simp.

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by joshepade(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn.
But I think everyone deserves to be prayed for. It should rather be pray for your partner. A lot of happiness of happiness depends on your partner.
You are right. Husbands deserve to be prayed for too, by their wives

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by EMMY76: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Most nigerian ladies are insatiable it's almost impossible to completely pls them.

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by chrisj2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
It is never a good thing to single out any specific gender for the happiness or wellness if another individual or relationship.
So what are we turning the women into or referencing them as? Some sort of double headed dragon or demi-god that has to be worshipped.

Being a happy person in itself goes a long way. At the end of the you can never please everyone and sometimes you might think you are doing the right things only for the goal post to move

Stupid comment!

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by shigishege: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

Master Simp.
If na to dey lick her urine and eat her poo go make her happy so as for her to allow u live continue na. Pussy ass nigU

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by ziondaughter247: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
Women of nowadays don't even pretend to have a man's time or put up with their bullshit. The only thing binding most women to their husbands is children, if not many women are not even interested. I laugh when nairaland 'omega males' claim that they do not gain anything from marriage. Believe me, woman do not even give a shit. Remove children from the equation and most women will never put up with bull shit. That's why most men end up lonely and ill in old age, because after they mess up their youth treating their wives like trash, once the children are grown and married, the women will rather spend time with their grandchildren than put up with an old man's bullshit. Many of the very rude and arrogant comments about women, I see here make me laugh. Continue to use your youth to treat your wife like trash. You think your children don't take notice too! Just watch how miserable and lonely you will be when old. No one will send you. I just pity most of you! Look at old men around you, many will keep complaining about their wives not sending them again.
Stop all these unnecessary calculations and treat each other with love and respect when married. Stop trying to prove what you are not to your wife.

5 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by shigishege: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
It now getting clearer to me dat dis so called yeyebrity na empty head dem dey carry upadan. No small brain inside. Instead of dis shit him write up there, na d man wey dey run arround to provide everything for d family deserve much of d happiness else na hungry go wipe all dis yeye good for nothing untrained girls arround.

2 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by ziondaughter247: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Regex:
".. A lot depends on the happiness of your woman"

The simps anthem.

See this one! I am sure you are still in your face me I face you forming 'redpill'. Better tidy up your character. Old age is not far. Treat your woman like shit and watch how you will be discarded like poop in your old age. Be warned! There in no point in forming stupidity for your wife.

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by shigishege: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
kc4christ:
everybody deserve happiness,but if as a guy u decide to marry u need to make ur woman happy always cos some of them can use there pvssy blood to cook for u when u make them angry.
Oga why wna get problem lile dis? Na wna go tell us say na bullet gun dey use? All dis yeye things na dey prirotise now, which man no know say him need to make his wife happy?
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

WORSHIP YOUR WIFE FOR WHAT.

THE LONGEVITY OF A MARRIED MAN DEPENDS ON THE PERSONALITY OF HIS WIFE.

IF SHE IS EVIL, HIS QUALITY OF LIFE WILL REDUCE
IF SHE IS GOOD, HIS QUALITY OF LIFE WILL INCREASE.

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Women of nowadays don't even pretend to have a man's time or put up with their bullshit. The only thing binding most women to their husbands is children, if not many women are not even interested. I laugh when nairaland 'omega males' claim that they do not gain anything from marriage. Believe me, woman do not even give a shit. Remove children from the equation and most women will never put up with bull shit. That's why most men end up lonely and ill in old age, because after they mess up their youth treating their wives like trash, once the children are grown and married, the women will rather spend time with their grandchildren than put up with an old man's bullshit. Many of the very rude and arrogant comments about women, I see here make me laugh. Continue to use your youth to treat your wife like trash. You think your children don't take notice too! Just watch how miserable and lonely you will be when old. No one will send you. I just pity most of you! Look at old men around you, many will keep complaining about their wives not sending them again.
Stop all these unnecessary calculations and treat each other with love and respect when married. Stop trying to prove what you are not to your wife.

This above is one of the fattest lie ever in history.. Are you telling me that women get all the favor of the children in all marriage? This one of stuffs guys need to check and balance. Women are secret liars who seek self interest till they enter grave. How many women are providing for their family compare to men? All my friends in the university got their school fees and allowance paid by their father. I always think if it was women that sent their children to sch not knowing it was men. Women always try to secure everything for themselves. Eyes are opening. I told myself already that my kids are my priority not wife. Once I wife you, you born, I check the blood it was mine then work to make them better not a wife. Men go out working to make their wife and children happy women going about securing children future benefits. I see women as a gender God shouldn't have brought into existence. At early age they rely on parents for care, at adult age from 18 years they rely on boyfriend at 30 to 40 they rely on husband at 50 to 60 they rely on children.. Many women did not put their husband in their properties.. Selfish thieves. Only fools trust women of this generation. They lost core and values. 80 percent of girls now are prostitute. In my area many children are closer to their father than mother. Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Korllami007: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
ziondaughter247:

See this one! I am sure you are still in your face me I face you forming 'redpill'. Better tidy up your character. Old age is not far. Treat your woman like shit and watch how you will be discarded like poop in your old age. Be warned! There in no point in forming stupidity for your wife.
T.B Joshua pro max.
What if he died before his old age? What is going to happen?
Or all the kids died before his old age? What's going to happen to him in his Olde age?

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by ifyy07(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:

You are a very stupid man

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by atheistandproud(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
ifyy07:

You are a very stupid man

Thank you jare.

Someone would spend the rest of his life thinking of how to make another human being happy.

So men do not deserve to be happy?

What ever happened to equality?

Nonsense and feminism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Well, its not bad to put ur woman in your prayers. But she shouldn't and mustn't be the center of your happiness.

Once a woman have the slightest hint that your happiness depends on her, you become vulnerable.

Then watch her her emotional games coming to play.
Men, come and take this Dose ohhh!!! It's important and will go a Very long way in keeping your sanity and emotions,put!
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Kemight15: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
They will not listen now oo grin
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:

You're a limitation of your knowledge, the longetivity of any human life is ONLY in the hands of God. the reason why most you simps die untimely death from heartbreak is becos people like you seek happiness & validation in women ...
Alway be the source of your own happiness. never trust humans cos dem go disappoint .. what a woman can give is peace naa only God fit give happiness

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Regex: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
ziondaughter247:

I didn't know nairaland has a way of displaying people's address and living details. I thought this was an anonymous forum.

To your point on old age, if you don't plan regardless how many wives/children you have, and no matter how much you adored her, you'd suffer at that point with or without her.

Men listen: When you marry and you over adore your wife, worship her (which is not wrong but has its consequences) when you should be planning for your retirement, your wife will be taken either by your daughter or your son to his house where she will be taken care of leaving you alone (so much for company in old age) and you will leave alone but this time without already laid out plans put to action during your young age. Sounds crazy right? But that's the truth. Have your wife, your kids and focus on getting something that will take care of you during your vulnerable age.

Get this: NO MATTER HOW YOU WORSHIP HER, PRAY FOR HER AND OR LOVE HER, IF SHE IS GOING TO CHEAT, THERE'S NO STOPPING HER!.

Have a beautiful day Princess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

Never mind those alpha weed takers. If their fathers tell them the sacrifices they made to keep their mothers happy, shame will blind them.

Be kidding yourself, weytin they make woman happy if not money, whats hidden in that
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Neo, ike are cave men w primal instincts, d need t learn 4rm Laycon(dat u can chase a woman bt still focus on ur goals)
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by IgboWarlord(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:

The key phrase being "IF YOU ARE MARRIED"...
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Dreadlock69(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
I'll make my mother Happy and train my daughter well hope you ain't talking another thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Launches Lashes And Lipstick Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.