Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

"A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo (18092 Views)

"How Can You Say That About Another Woman?" - Bbnaija's Cross Slams Linda Ikeji / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / I'm A Grown Woman"-bbnaija Kimoprah Releases Jawdroppin Photos To Mark 24th Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uthlaw: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
but am I allowed to worship my mother in peace?
that one sure bro...
holy her deserve it,others can Bleep you up no matter how long you've been together!

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by KenModi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Well, its not bad to put ur woman in your prayers. But she shouldn't and mustn't be the center of your happiness.

Once a woman have the slightest hint that your happiness depends on her, you become vulnerable.

Then watch her her emotional games coming to play.

Well said. Only an individual is responsible for his/her own happiness. Does not and should not depend on anyone else.
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
How about the monks?

Do they also need the advice abi it's the usual vibes and inshallah...
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
only simps believe that only God gives happiness. Real men create their happiness. Real men make their home heaven of happiness. Real men know that being the source of happiness to everyone around them will in turn make them happy. The good book said that blessed is the hand that giveth... Real men give off peace and happiness and reap such in return for whatever a man sows, that's what he reaps.

Real men give off money, respect, happiness, love. They give emotional support to those who need it. They're kind, meek and humble like Jesus who washed the feet of his followers. Can you turn the other cheek? The greatest man who ever lived says you should do so. When you love God, your wife and your neighbors alike, you are worshiping them in a relative sense. Long life, prosperity and peace will be yours

"Real men" cheesy .... fine !! lets assume real men creat there happiness ... what happens if God takes it, or do you also have the power to protect & safe guard those things you term happiness from God.
In my last post, i encouraged everyone to be there own source of happiness, buh base on fact i have to acknowledge God, their is an adage in yoruba that say's person wey God no give happiness wey dey lick sugar tell am naa diabietes ii go kill am. understand my post this time @least try harder.
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Liposure: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
I need to be happy to make her happy
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by UncleKoboko: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

Your roof is still my concern. Check my signature
Honestly, YOU STINK!
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Listen very well my friend. Women are like vehicles. They go where you want them to. You stir them to wherever you want. They serve you according to how you take care of them. If you treat them well, you'll enjoy them; they'll give you peace and happiness. If you rough handle them, they'll give you heart attack

This is not always true.

You can not turn a goat into a sheep.
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by emmaodet: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
a selfish man has no business with marriage. Please do well to remain single

If we all have to take this advice, many women will die single because they are far more selfish than men and should always stay way from marriage too but they never do.

Advice women first before advising me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by CorperKola: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:

Never mind those alpha weed takers. If their fathers tell them the sacrifices they made to keep their mothers happy, shame will blind them.
ur mates have 4 wives
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Shormiey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn.
But I think everyone deserves to be prayed for. It should rather be pray for your partner. A lot of happiness of happiness depends on your partner.
What's this one saying now? No be only prayer grin
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Shormiey(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

Worship what? Better lemme just keep quiet

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by MoneyTrees(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
I'm always lucky to find a pvssy ass niggar people comment so quickly. Them never talk u don begin dey cry grin
Well, even a weed taker knows that even amongst the numerous pvssys one stand-out deserves care & respect wink
However ma real niggar Erigga said u no lover am o na jaruma, carry the money give your mama... grin grin cool
Let no pvssy carry your happiness about
Naira Marley said for im life e never see pommo bitter all sweet & em bulk grin cheesy
Let Mali kush take charge of your happiness
For as old as it is, it can never change
Ancient of days wink

Chii59:

Never mind those alpha weed takers. If their fathers tell them the sacrifices they made to keep their mothers happy, shame will blind them.

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by wisdomclay(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2021
uncleck:

Nonsense

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Beckysexy(f): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Shormiey:

What's this one saying now? No be only prayer grin
grin wetin concern you Biko?
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Lakadastickla: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
MoneyTrees:
I'm always lucky to find a pvssy ass niggar people comment so quickly. Them never talk u don begin dey cry grin
Well, even a weed taker knows that even amongst the numerous pvssys one stand-out deserves care & respect wink
However ma real niggar Erigga said u no lover am o na jaruma, carry the money give your mama... grin grin cool
Let no pvssy carry your happiness about
Naira Marley said for im life e never see pommo bitter all sweet & em bulk grin cheesy
Let Mali kush take charge of your happiness
For as old as it is, it can never change
Ancient of days wink

Too much sense in one post

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Keketu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
pocohantas:

The dishes he used to eat or she went to pick them from the streets for him to wash?
hi how is your body today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike And Jonathan At Rhythm 'N' Play Event[see PHOTO] / Kemi Olunloyo To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.