Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

"A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo (18091 Views)

"How Can You Say That About Another Woman?" - Bbnaija's Cross Slams Linda Ikeji / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / I'm A Grown Woman"-bbnaija Kimoprah Releases Jawdroppin Photos To Mark 24th Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by softthings: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Women of nowadays don't even pretend to have a man's time or put up with their bullshit. The only thing binding most women to their husbands is children, if not many women are not even interested. I laugh when nairaland 'omega males' claim that they do not gain anything from marriage. Believe me, woman do not even give a shit. Remove children from the equation and most women will never put up with bull shit. That's why most men end up lonely and ill in old age, because after they mess up their youth treating their wives like trash, once the children are grown and married, the women will rather spend time with their grandchildren than put up with an old man's bullshit. Many of the very rude and arrogant comments about women, I see here make me laugh. Continue to use your youth to treat your wife like trash. You think your children don't take notice too! Just watch how miserable and lonely you will be when old. No one will send you. I just pity most of you! Look at old men around you, many will keep complaining about their wives not sending them again.
Stop all these unnecessary calculations and treat each other with love and respect when married. Stop trying to prove what you are not to your wife.
Cheap blackmail!
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Balistic4: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Toto water don enter this one brain..

I know it's not easy to have someone like vee.. especially if your plans is to hit that pussy each and everyday, you need her to always be in the mood.. she got everything a real niqqa dreams of in a woman's body, slim body, the fresh round ass, perfect boobs, fine face and shit!!.. you can only imagine the sweetness of thrusting the deep pussy plus she look like she got a lot of experience in bed..

The nigga doesn't care about his own happiness, he just want vee to be happy so he can always suck on that pussy juice perhaps that's what keeps him happy

I know you're a born sinner, but this your post is damn holy. I see truth only cheesy cheesy
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Komu1048(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

Your roof is still my concern. Check my signature

Please for Christ sake, just shut up. Then where is the position of God in this
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
He is right, but the best way to put it is: the happiness of a woman depends on the skill of her man.

So, a lot depends on the man's ability. A man doesn't owe a woman happiness, but smiles.

No one on Earth owes anyone happiness. We owe ourselves that. Men only owe women smiles and we owe them our abilities.

A simp owes a woman happiness.
A real man owes a woman smiles.

Most men are simps, so this is why I said he is right.

3 Likes

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by lekki1444: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
alizma:
One more reason for early death.
Men run around trying to meet up with women's demands and before they know it, death knocks at the door.
I will go out there struggling and doing all sort of jobs, accepting one insult or the other to put food on the table and cloth the woman I gathered money to marry and just when I retire home to rest, I will start thinking of the prayer points that will help her not to get angry. Pls what is making her angry?
maybe you aint slanging that dangalang the way you posed to undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
I didn't wash the pant, I just rinsed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by emmaodet: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
Nairaland headquarters of red pill will call him a simp. But the fact is, if you are married, the longevity of life and your happiness thereof, depends on your wife. If worshiping her will make your home a happy one, go ahead and do it. Don't let hearsay or unfounded suspicion ruin your happiness. Maka ndu Ogologo.

My longevity and happiness will never be tied to a woman, NEVER.
I have come this far in life without a wife and i will sure go far and far if without a woman.
Just curious, when did women start bothering and worried about a man's longevity and happiness? it's a selfish world out there and we are just learning the rope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by chiiraq802(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Neo or what ever you call yourself,
Pls STFU!!!!

My Happiness is slightly dependent on my Family and grossly dependent on #Money.

Women are meant for #Merriment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by PAWG(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
This one na role model?

When pesin make small money e go begin do like say him be mouth of the gods.

Neo shift abeg, I no blame you sha, na the pesin wey carry this thing come Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by omoyankee3(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Who knows what makes a woman happy

Women themselves don't know what makes them happy. Who are we men to be in charge of their happiness....are we God?

Bring your happiness to the table and I'll bring mine. Then we will see what we can do

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by kingscare1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
pocohantas:

The dishes he used to eat or she went to pick them from the streets for him to wash?

What the fuk is wrong with you? Except sickness And pregnancy, how can you subscribe to a married man washing dishes for his wife at home?.

Let us face reality.

Meehn, men should never take the advice of a woman because they are told with biased minds and selfish interests.

Lastly, men focus on your roles as a man. Women focus on your roles as a woman. And always pray for each other for a great family outcome.

Everything should come with a balance. Balanced love and attention.
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by alizma: 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
lekki1444:
maybe you aint slanging that dangalang the way you posed to undecided lipsrsealed
She can move it to where the energy to "slanging" it as she wants is available let hunger finish her and the "slangerer"
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by pocohantas(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
kingscare1:

What the fuk is wrong with you? Except sickness And pregnancy, how can you subscribe to a married man washing dishes for his wife at home?.

Let us face reality.

Meehn, men should never take the advice of a woman because they are told with biased minds and selfish interests.

Lastly, men focus on your roles as a man. Women focus on your roles as a woman. And always pray for each other for a great family outcome.

Everything should come with a balance. Balanced love and attention.

He is washing the dishes for himself. He used it and there's nothing wrong in him washing the plate he used to eat. Except he has always had a woman, maybe his mother washing it before he got married, I am curious as to why he suddenly can’t do something he has done all his life. He can very well wash plates with the hands God gave him.

Focus on your own home and mind your business more. That is how you people use chochocho to scatter peaceful homes. Whereas you even sweep in your houses.

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by ceeceeco: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na dis kind talk wey all these girls go like rush come out to comment. See them, they're all out. Some of them don't even know what it takes to be a good mother or wife yet they all want to get married. I laf in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Starzo: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Chii59:
oh so you acquiesce that women have always been the sacrificial lambs, the ones holding the family together? However you look at it, women are quintessential both in the family unit and in the society.
You here, is the ultimate mumu.
stop contradicting urself...mumu girl
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Starzo: 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Women of nowadays don't even pretend to have a man's time or put up with their bullshit. The only thing binding most women to their husbands is children, if not many women are not even interested. I laugh when nairaland 'omega males' claim that they do not gain anything from marriage. Believe me, woman do not even give a shit. Remove children from the equation and most women will never put up with bull shit. That's why most men end up lonely and ill in old age, because after they mess up their youth treating their wives like trash, once the children are grown and married, the women will rather spend time with their grandchildren than put up with an old man's bullshit. Many of the very rude and arrogant comments about women, I see here make me laugh. Continue to use your youth to treat your wife like trash. You think your children don't take notice too! Just watch how miserable and lonely you will be when old. No one will send you. I just pity most of you! Look at old men around you, many will keep complaining about their wives not sending them again.
Stop all these unnecessary calculations and treat each other with love and respect when married. Stop trying to prove what you are not to your wife.
a man can always marry a younger bride anytime

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
emmaodet:

My longevity and happiness will never be tied to a woman, NEVER.
I have this far in life without a wife and i will sure go far and far if without a woman.
Just curious, when did women start bothering and worried about a man's longevity and happiness? it's a selfish world out there and we are just learning the rope.
a selfish man has no business with marriage. Please do well to remain single
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by lekki1444: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
alizma:

She can move it to where the energy to "slanging" it as she wants is available let hunger finish her and the "slangerer"
cheesy grin
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Komu1048:

Please for Christ sake, just shut up. Then where is the position of God in this
this one is forming I KNOW GOD yet he doesn't know pim. I would have taught you divine reason if not for the bolded
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
IgboWarlord:

The key phrase being "IF YOU ARE MARRIED"...
Thank you my brother, you go school
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by bluefilm: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
Another BBNaija made SIMP is about to go gaga.
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by nelxxy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Are you mad neo.. gotta check your brain embarassed

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
MLTR:

You're a limitation of your knowledge, the longetivity of any human life is ONLY in the hands of God. the reason why most you simps die untimely death from heartbreak is becos people like you seek happiness & validation in women ...
Alway be the source of your own happiness. never trust humans cos dem go disappoint .. what a woman can give is peace naa only God fit give happiness
only simps believe that only God gives happiness. Real men create their happiness. Real men make their home heaven of happiness. Real men know that being the source of happiness to everyone around them will in turn make them happy. The good book said that blessed is the hand that giveth... Real men give off peace and happiness and reap such in return for whatever a man sows, that's what he reaps.

Real men give off money, respect, happiness, love. They give emotional support to those who need it. They're kind, meek and humble like Jesus who washed the feet of his followers. Can you turn the other cheek? The greatest man who ever lived says you should do so. When you love God, your wife and your neighbors alike, you are worshiping them in a relative sense. Long life, prosperity and peace will be yours

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

WORSHIP YOUR WIFE FOR WHAT.

THE LONGEVITY OF A MARRIED MAN DEPENDS ON THE PERSONALITY OF HIS WIFE.

IF SHE IS EVIL, HIS QUALITY OF LIFE WILL REDUCE
IF SHE IS GOOD, HIS QUALITY OF LIFE WILL INCREASE.
Listen very well my friend. Women are like vehicles. They go where you want them to. You stir them to wherever you want. They serve you according to how you take care of them. If you treat them well, you'll enjoy them; they'll give you peace and happiness. If you rough handle them, they'll give you heart attack
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Regex:

Simp.
interestingly, you're sat down, did a lot of research and wrote a very long article on just how to woo a lady. And the price tag is 2k. Yet you have the effrontery to call someone a simp. Chai!
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uthlaw: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:

worshipping a woman which is not your mother.....you better go buy sense this 2021!

1 Like

Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by uncleck: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
uthlaw:
worshipping a woman which is not your mother.....you better go buy sense this 2021!
but am I allowed to worship my mother in peace?
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Regex: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
uncleck:
interestingly, you're sat down, did a lot of research and wrote a very long article on just how to woo a lady. And the price tag is 2k. Yet you have the effrontery to call someone a simp. Chai!

If you bought that article you will not be here trying to console the fact that you are a simp (f00l).
Re: "A Lot Depends On The Happiness Of Your Woman" - BBNaija's Neo by Liposure: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
kc4christ:
everybody deserve happiness,but if as a guy u decide to marry u need to make ur woman happy always cos some of them can use there pvssy blood to cook for u when u make them angry.
iyama! god forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Attack Toyin Aimakhu On Instagram - Kemi Olunloyo / Emeka Ike And Jonathan At Rhythm 'N' Play Event[see PHOTO] / Kemi Olunloyo To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.