Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? (24990 Views)

Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage? / Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Get Married? / Is It Compulsory For The Man To Pay The Bills??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Lol. I shocked you didn't include global warming and coronavirus in the list above. grin grin grin

I'm not a conspiracy theorist
Our culture is a masculine imperative one
Men dominate women are subdued
FACTS

The West the reverse
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Abortion
Affirmative action
Quota policies
Femcentric biased family court legal system
Divorce
Prison biased system
Homelessness of Men
Men disposability at war
In Progressivive societies

All these is to improve the feminine biological and social imperative at the expense of Men

Feminism is a female superiority movement disguised as an equalist agenda to suppress men's authority and replace it with women's power by disguising that all Men are patriarchal and oppressive in nature which is a lie and factually incorrect,a great misinterpretation of history
Lol. I am shocked you didn't include global warming and coronavirus in the list above. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist
Our culture is a masculine imperative one
Men dominate women are subdued
FACTS

The West the reverse
I like your choice of words "subdue" another reason your women need "emacipation".

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Zetty177x:

Its not a stupid answer
Compulsory to be a good cook? The person can cook is enough..but for the food to be delicious , I disagree...food is for survival..no to please one's taste buds!

At least she must know how to prepare some particular good dishes to please her husband
It's not optional at all
Is it now a maid or eatery that will be the only source of good food
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

We are not perfect but normalizing abnormalities and abominations is Wat we are never going to do.

Like u said people practicing homosexuality in the north are hiding and they will forever b hiding
It's not about being perfect, I am just pointing out that the things you claim is only in the west is at your backyard, from divorce to abortion to homosexuality and the likes whereas what they have you don't have like stable economy, basic necessities like water and light. Yet you keep pointing your fingers at them.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Atticusxsz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
poweredcom:
Any woman dat can't cook is a very stupid and wasted woman

This your statement LOUD no be small. Emphasis on the word "stupid and wasted" grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Sure wen I was bluepilled and a confirmed SIMP.

Independent women I wud love to Bleep just like every other type of women but I will never wife

Women are sexual objects and not success objects

Now this mindset is a major problem.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I like your choice of words "subdue" another reason your women need "emacipation".

One gender has to subdue the other with regards to biological, sociological and sexual imperative

These a FACT

Whether Feminist or not,it's a reality that you must accept
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

One gender has to subdue the other with regards to biological, sociological and sexual imperative

These a FACT

Whether Feminist or not,it's a reality that you must accept
Ok o , make we dey look una dey go. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by ukaface(f): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Cooking is a female gender thing

It has been in existence for generations

Why is cooking for ur own husband hard for u to do??

I'm very sure u are a career lady

Marriage is not 50/50
the world is evolving.
I go cook for my husband,and my husband go cook for me.

It's not a bad thing to have career like the men Naa,is it?
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Smart response
We will even get maids to replace them

You'll still get maids to replace them even if they're the best chef in the world, so what are you saying?

Men that will cheat will cheat irrespective of how "good" a wife is.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

That's what the pope thought until they legalized abortion in Argentina

We Nigerian men mainly traditional conservatives will always be awake and won't allow our society and culture to be eroded like progressive societies via Femcentrism and gynocentrism

Even without legalizing abortion don’t Nigerian women abort on a daily and even though away new born babies and worse??

So what is The achievement really
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by ukaface(f): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

It is not negotiable for a woman
For God's sake it your wifely and motherly duty
Our mothers and grandmother's did it and never complained
Why is it that mordern women are now complaining
50-50 equality can't work in marriage
Because we are Modern,women ain't primitive no more. We gonna make this world have a matriarchy system again *wink* grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
membranus:

Then get yourself sent out of your matrimonial home by the good cook.

She may still be sent out of her matrimonial home by a woman who's good in bed, so what's the deal?
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by bastian5050(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
jumper524:
the last wives on Earth are the ones our dad married.
only God can help our generation of women.
I'm sure this our coming generation of wives would so much cheat during marriage.
all though it's ain't their fault.
most youth of this days are into ogogoro which delays ejaculation.
unlike our father's who beleive the average sex time for men is 5-7 min, all men of my generation na beast, their average time is 40-50 min which we know must decline as we age.
imagine our women who started sex life at average 45min now trying to manage are aged husband who last for only 2min.
they must fornicate with those our set of young boys who would have had everlasting sex drugs to satisfy those our wives.
may God help us.

Oh boy see analysis now shuuu.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

This is from a woman who is career driven. A woman who prioritizes career over family. So u won't understand what I typed.

Women who prioritize family over career don't have any issue giving their husbands regular quality sex, quality meals and quality submission

I don't like career ladies at all because they will rather slave for their boss,who are mostly male than play their needed roles in the household.

If men provided 100% like they were meant to, there would hardly be need for a woman to put career first, but we have children in men's body these days

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
ukaface:
Because we are Modern,women ain't primitive no more. We gonna make this world have a matriarchy system again *wink* grin

Not while we traditional conservative men in Nigeria are alive
We will follow the path of our father's and father father's
We will train our wives to be submissive to our authority
We will reject progressive laws in our country
We will use culture , religion and socialization to curb and check women's innate natures such as Hypergamy, Solipsism,etc
We are always on the watch , at alert

ISLAM our brother in the faith will monitor us and keep us in check

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by DonTattaglia: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
veave:
No. Just make enough money and employ one. The most important thing is the availability of cooked food.

And I will be f**king d lady chef who gives me good tasty food..
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Even without legalizing abortion don’t Nigerian women abort on a daily and even though away new born babies and worse??

So what is The achievement really
The point I have been trying to make, unofficially,the things they claim is only in the west is fully in top gear in Nigeria. They just don't want to have that conversation.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

She may still be sent out of her matrimonial home by a woman who's good in bed, so what's the deal?

Stop changing the topic
Stay on point
The conversation is not about what keeps a man
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
The point I have been trying to make, unofficially,the things they claim is only in the west is fully in top gear in Nigeria. They just don't want to have that conversation.

Stop lying
We are not femcentric and our laws are not progressive
We are very traditional but not perfect
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Stop changing the topic
Stay on point
The conversation is not about what keeps a man
This is rich coming from you considering you have deviated to other topics. undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Stop lying
We are not femcentric and our laws are not progressive
We are very traditional but not perfect
ok o grin grin grin grin. I hope you will be policing the 200million individuals in Nigeria then grin tongue
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
A woman that don't know how to cook good food will know how to cook good poison
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Shokoloko(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

I'm not a realist
But a pragmatist

The decline of roman empire was accelerated due did to promotion of femcentric Egalitarianistic-Equalistic social progressive ideologies same thing is happening in western today

Very realistic but destructive

This is not true:

This is what cause the decline of the roman empire

8 Reasons Why Rome Fell by EVAN ANDREWS

1. Invasions by Barbarian tribes
The most straightforward theory for Western Rome’s collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces. Rome had tangled with Germanic tribes for centuries, but by the 300s “barbarian” groups like the Goths had encroached beyond the Empire’s borders.

2. Economic troubles and overreliance on slave labor
Even as Rome was under attack from outside forces, it was also crumbling from within thanks to a severe financial crisis. Rome’s economy depended on slaves to till its fields and work as craftsmen, and its military might had traditionally provided a fresh influx of conquered peoples to put to work. But when expansion ground to a halt in the second century, Rome’s supply of slaves and other war treasures began to dry up.

3. The rise of the Eastern Empire
The fate of Western Rome was partially sealed in the late third century, when the Emperor Diocletian divided the Empire into two halves—the Western Empire seated in the city of Milan, and the Eastern Empire in Byzantium, later known as Constantinople. The division made the empire more easily governable in the short term, but over time the two halves drifted apart.

4. Overexpansion and military overspending
As more and more funds were funneled into the military upkeep of the empire, technological advancement slowed and Rome’s civil infrastructure fell into disrepair.

5. Government corruption and political instability
If Rome’s sheer size made it difficult to govern, ineffective and inconsistent leadership only served to magnify the problem. Civil war thrust the empire into chaos, and more than 20 men took the throne in the span of only 75 years, usually after the murder of their predecessor.

6. The arrival of the Huns and the migration of the Barbarian tribes
The Barbarian attacks on Rome partially stemmed from a mass migration caused by the Huns’ invasion of Europe in the late fourth century.

7. Christianity and the loss of traditional values
While the spread of Christianity may have played a small role in curbing Roman civic virtue, most scholars now argue that its influence paled in comparison to military, economic and administrative factors.

8. Weakening of the Roman legions
.Unable to recruit enough soldiers from the Roman citizenry, emperors like Diocletian and Constantine began hiring foreign mercenaries. . While these Germanic soldiers of fortune proved to be fierce warriors, they also had little or no loyalty to the empire, and their power-hungry officers often turned against their Roman employers. .
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
This is rich coming from you considering you have deviated to other topics. undecided

My points are to buttress my arguments but not not to change the context of the topic, she is Solipsisitic and making an emotional rationalization hamster
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
ok o grin grin grin grin. I hope you will be policing the 200million individuals in Nigeria then grin tongue

Not me but our laws and constitution under God
Unlike the west that women are controlling
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shokoloko:

This is not true:

This is what cause the decline of the roman empire
8 Reasons Why Rome Fell
Find out why one of history's most legendary empires finally came crashing down.
EVAN ANDREWS
1. Invasions by Barbarian tribes
The most straightforward theory for Western Rome’s collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces. Rome had tangled with Germanic tribes for centuries, but by the 300s “barbarian” groups like the Goths had encroached beyond the Empire’s borders.

2. Economic troubles and overreliance on slave labor
Even as Rome was under attack from outside forces, it was also crumbling from within thanks to a severe financial crisis. Rome’s economy depended on slaves to till its fields and work as craftsmen, and its military might had traditionally provided a fresh influx of conquered peoples to put to work. But when expansion ground to a halt in the second century, Rome’s supply of slaves and other war treasures began to dry up.

3. The rise of the Eastern Empire
The fate of Western Rome was partially sealed in the late third century, when the Emperor Diocletian divided the Empire into two halves—the Western Empire seated in the city of Milan, and the Eastern Empire in Byzantium, later known as Constantinople. The division made the empire more easily governable in the short term, but over time the two halves drifted apart.

4. Overexpansion and military overspending
As more and more funds were funneled into the military upkeep of the empire, technological advancement slowed and Rome’s civil infrastructure fell into disrepair.

5. Government corruption and political instability
If Rome’s sheer size made it difficult to govern, ineffective and inconsistent leadership only served to magnify the problem. Civil war thrust the empire into chaos, and more than 20 men took the throne in the span of only 75 years, usually after the murder of their predecessor.

6. The arrival of the Huns and the migration of the Barbarian tribes
The Barbarian attacks on Rome partially stemmed from a mass migration caused by the Huns’ invasion of Europe in the late fourth century.

7. Christianity and the loss of traditional values
While the spread of Christianity may have played a small role in curbing Roman civic virtue, most scholars now argue that its influence paled in comparison to military, economic and administrative factors.

8. Weakening of the Roman legions
.Unable to recruit enough soldiers from the Roman citizenry, emperors like Diocletian and Constantine began hiring foreign mercenaries. . While these Germanic soldiers of fortune proved to be fierce warriors, they also had little or no loyalty to the empire, and their power-hungry officers often turned against their Roman employers. .

I love what you just said in point 7

The loss of traditional values and Christian monogamy which birthed Femcentrism and gynocentrism due to unpopularity of polygamy, rise of divorce,and allowing women to be educated and own properties
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

My points are to buttress my arguments but not not to change the context of the topic, she is Solipsisitic and making an emotional rationalization hamster
I think you just described yourself,just saying.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men are first class citizens

Women are second class citizens

U are just focusing on the impossible, women are solipsistic.

There seems to be a raging fight between men and women. And it’s coming from the 2 extremes bt u are both wrong.

Man wasn’t made to rule over women bt over other beings and the earth. He was made to love woman and rule with support.

Now some misogynistic men and feminist want to enforce their own laws and order and it has led to a sadistic and retrogressive war of genders.

Sorry not of it will work because it’s against nature itself.
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I think you just described yourself,just saying.

Stop resulting to provocation , if you don't have any point
Re: Is It Compulsory For A Woman To Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dapcity007:

Not me but our laws and constitution under God
Unlike the west that women are controlling
"Laws and constitution under God " , how has that worked so far for you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.