Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (44656 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

Nor vex. Na question I ask, I nor kee pesin. But I thought ESN had already succeded in chasing all herdsmen out of Igbo forests. If so, why then must they continue to dwell in the forests?

To prevent them from coming back in
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Grateful02(m): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Omo I too shock"return to the forest" kikik
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
With the help of international communities.

After boosting to crush Biafra within three weeks.

As if Biafra did not get any help too.

Mind you, throughout the 30 months war, the Federal troop was only interested in keeping the country together. Otherwise, you people would have been blown out of the face of the Earth.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by asunaobi(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Why haven't Nigerian Army used those helicopters and surveillance Aircraft ever since to fish out and deal with Boko Haram terrorists? I small something fishy here. I hate war though and would not wish any other war on our Mother land Nigeria.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by asunaobi(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Why dwell in the forest those ESN Criminals? Why not go & get proper accommodation like regular law abiding citizens? Although we know that ipob & ESN are far from law abiding?, perceived internet outlaws.

I don't support any act of violence or war. But what do you mean by law abiding citizen? Is there any law abiding citizen in Nigeria?

There is this saying that When poor people are oppressed and taken advantage of, it is called business. But when oppressed people stand up to defend themselves, it is called violence.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by asunaobi(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
They should go to Cameroon, Gabon, or Equatorial Guinea (Biafra) & operate there, they are persona non grata in Nigeria, show the license given to those criminals to operate in Nigeria?, Go away no one asked for anything from them, the land they are shouting about is in the custody of the Governor, that is Nigerian law. The Governors have never heard of ESN, They should Please leave us in Nigeria in peace, is it my force to guard someone? Thieves that are worse than the people they are purporting to complain about.

I don't get it! Do you mean Fulani herdsmen , Boko haram or both? If your answer is 'Yes' Then you are right.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by MrSly(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Activist001:
Confused idiot. I pray this guy doesn't destroy our dear Igboland with this nonsense.

The worst part is that the governors are silent. angry
please identify yourself well. you are not an igbo, afonja!!!!
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrSly:

please identify yourself well. you are not an igbo, afonja!!!!
You just be delusional to think all Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu and his foolish ways. Lmao.

I should be the one asking you if you're Igbo not the other way round.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by MrSly(m): 1:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Activist001:

You just be delusional to think all Igbos support Nnamdi Kanu and his foolish ways. Lmao.

I should be the one asking you if you're Igbo not the other way round.
lol. I can recognize onye Igbo even when he speaks English. O boy you are not nwa afo.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by onuman: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
favor914:
Go and fight like the millions of youths in Europe & The America’s, the labors of our heroes shall not be in vain, we will throw a one week party for your remembrance, & sing reggae songs of freedom @ your eulogy.

The labor of your heroes past you have been singing for 51 years to eulogize murderers and genocidists, what have you profited from their labor? Your tribe presidency in Nigeria? That’s all. But it’s like pestilence in your region.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by lionphil(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Activist001:
Confused idiot. I pray this guy doesn't destroy our dear Igboland with this nonsense.

The worst part is that the governors are silent. angry

You're stupidity and ignorance is what will lead your family to destruction.

With all the signs you still see nothing. You can never be an igbo man, ask your mum for your root.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari In A Selfie With Godwin Obaseki / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.