Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (44747 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
moralistic:
...can you tell me why you value cow meat more than human lives
Empty Skull, stupidity the scripture says leads to an early death.

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by jimyjames(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Same way I also wonder, pot calling kettle black?, are you not Nigerian, why is your father & you also not enlisted in the army to defend the integrity of Nigeria?, or aren’t you and your popsy over 21 years of age?

I do not care about Nigeria, if had the power I will set fire on Nigeria and watch it burn to ashes , I know my history I know what they did to my people in the 60s the records are there video audio pictures, I'm not as forgiven as my fellow brothers who still love Nigeria after everything, I will rather commit suicide than fight for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by lagdmark(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
I did not that the igbos have Almajeri factors that will believe everything, NK naa scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ihatemumu:

You have law and constitution yet your leaders steal from public purse without being punished?

Keep on deceiving yourself, you don't know the plan of Biafra for the zoo. Advice you relocate if you can...

This time, the war will be taken to the North, Buhari is playing the script so well with his decisions.

You guy's pushed Igbos to the wall, expect a reaction
Relocate to where Mr Kanu, Nigeria is way bigger than your myopic imagination, there is still so much uninhabited land. You are the one that wants to leave & perish in the River Niger on your crossing trying to get to safety when the Nigerian Army has had enough of this antics.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by AustineJohn908(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
They should go to Cameroon, Gabon, or Equatorial Guinea (Biafra) & operate there, they are persona non grata in Nigeria, show the license given to those criminals to operate in Nigeria?, Go away no one asked for anything from them, the land they are shouting about is in the custody of the Governor, that is Nigerian law. The Governors have never heard of ESN, They should Please leave us in Nigeria in peace, is it my force to guard someone? Thieves that are worse than the people they are purporting to complain about.
Majority of the Igbos in the East are in support of the ESN. I can boldly even say some big personalities are supporting these guys too low-key..
And by the way the East is their land, where they have been and made home for thousands of years.
Their land being in the custody of the governors is because they let it be. a civil war and they will remove those governors.
stop telling them to go to Cameroon etc because they're not indigenous to those countries.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by iretinyeee(f): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimyjames:

if you know the history of Biafra war, you will not say ojukwu did the same thing, ojukwu was pressured by the elites of the Eastern Region to declare Biafra, he never I repeat he never did what was against the will of the people
As far as am concern that NK is a coward. If he want to be a Warlord let him come home and Stand d test of time. In Ojokwu's case d elite supported him but I don't understand this NK's own. Most times he vomites rubbish from his mouth. Deceiving some youth. Some Igbo youths are in prison and he is busy galavanting d whole Europe a free man while some youth are lavishing in prison just for his sake. Most of his words are annoying. Let him come back home and save igbos if that is his wish and not to cowardly run away . If he wants to achieve a goal he need to be in forefront and stop making noise
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by end1999constitu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

All this double digit IQ people self

ESN mission is to make sure herdsmen are not in the bushes in south east .... anyone who is not a Dundee knows u need to be inside the bushes to achieve that

.....you owe no explanations to that educated nincompoop/dunce
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimyjames:

I do not care about Nigeria, if had the power I will set fire on Nigeria and watch it burn to ashes , I know my history I know what they did to my people in the 60s the records are there video audio pictures, I'm not as forgiven as my fellow brothers who still love Nigeria after everything, I will rather commit suicide than fight for Nigeria
Since your existence is soo miserable, then it is fair to say from your own words that Jehovah should punish the person that persuaded your folks not to abort you ab initio? Rather not to be born, than see the evil of Nigeria?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Majority of the Igbos in the East are in support of the ESN. I can boldly even say some big personalities are supporting these guys too low-key..
And by the way the East is their land, where they have been and made home for thousands of years.
Their land being in the custody of the governors is because they let it be. a civil war and they will remove those governors.
stop telling them to go to Cameroon etc because they're not indigenous to those countries.
The Peasants are always at the bottom of the ladder, and like we both know, the bottom is always crowded, what they say carries no preponderance, did the person you supported in the election win? No, your voice carries no weight, 1 veto vote is equal to 92, or more. Only in your fickle mind you failures think any reasonable law abiding citizen will support a proscribed group.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by ceaser: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
Ok. But why order them into the forest when they are chasing herdsmen from the same forest

The ESN is of the South East that owns the forest. They can use it for some form of sanctuary as long as they don't hide there to perpetrate attacks on the locals.

The Fulanis' only reason if staying in those forests is not to graze their cattle but to commit hideous atrocities against the locals and owners of the land including the forest.

Shey you understand better now? Thank me later.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by jimyjames(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Since your existence is soo miserable, then it is fair to say from your own words that Jehovah should punish the person that persuaded your folks not to abort you ab initio?

and Jehovah never punished those that killed 80,000 of my people in the North and South West in 1966 and seized all their properties and when my people were sent away back to their homeland the created a nation of their own since they were rejected, those who rejected them followed them to their homeland and killed 3 million of them for feeling rejected?
did Jehovah punished those who killed my people?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Theboss100(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
flokii:
So nobody in the whole of SE can call this Kanu to order? Arming illegal outfits to confront military and you guys still say this isn't "BokoHaram"??

You formed ESN as who? a governor, or supreme leader of Igbos?? which one?

Na Tinubu and Yoruba matter wey no concern them, their mouth dey sharp. Yeye!
Keep quiet or STFU. It's necessary to checkmate crime done by few backed by fulani FG. Otherwise, everyone will be killed including you

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
ceaser:

The ESN is of the South East that owns the forest. They can use it for some form of sanctuary as long as they don't hide there to perpetrate attacks on the locals.

The Fulanis' only reason if staying in those forests is not to graze their cattle but to commit hideous atrocities against the locals and owners of the land including the forest.

Shey you understand better now? Thank me later.
Maybe that cow leg momsy used to cook ogbono soup was imported from Brazil? Stop financing the activities of herdsmen.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by chuksoyo21(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Criminals, what is the criteria to join ESN? You must have served time within the Nigeria Prison system, Kanu himself Governor General of Kuje Prisons Abuja Na them.
You just lack critical thinking ability...
That's just the issue with you.
You brain is not just functional...
How old are you, please?

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimyjames:

and Jehovah never punished those that killed 80,000 of my people in the North and South West in 1966 and seized all their properties and when my people were sent away back to their homeland the created a nation of their own since they were rejected, those who rejected them followed them to their homeland and killed 3 million of them for feeling rejected?
did Jehovah punished those who killed my people?
Really you should have been aborted it is quite obvious how oblivious you really are?it seems whoever raised you did not tell you the truth about the history of Nigeria?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nightalan:
I really don't care if ESN and the Nigerian Army turn Orlu or the South East into a war zone, my own is that the SW should better look for a way to stop them from migrating in droves to the West, a lot of these chest beating cowards egging them on are comfortable in the SW and will not hesitate to bring their kin here if all hell breaks loose.
We are still looking for a way to send the ones here already back to their unproductive region. We don't need more.
u r full of hate...all ur brothers and sisters abroad should also be sent back to d shithole South#waste Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
chuksoyo21:

You just lack critical thinking ability...
That's just the issue with you.
You brain is not just functional...
How old are you, please?
Your moms age minus 15, you do the mathematics?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Ordinarybob: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

Since no bank robbery this days why do we still have police attached to bank

Since no war in south why do we still have army in south ?

For safety of the territorial integrity
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ordinarybob:

For safety of the territorial integrity
Same thing a proscribed Boko Haram like Ipob will say, but who gave you people the mandate?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by jimyjames(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
iretinyeee:
As far as am concern that NK is a coward. If he want to be a Warlord let him come home and Stand d test of time. In Ojokwu's case d elite supported him but I don't understand this NK's own. Most times he vomites rubbish from his mouth. Deceiving some youth. Some Igbo youths are in prison and he is busy galavanting d whole Europe a free man while some youth are lavishing in prison just for his sake. Most of his words are annoying. Let him come back home and save igbos if that is his wish and not to cowardly run away . If he wants to achieve a goal he need to be in forefront and stop making noise

let me tell you something, every true Igbo person who knows a clear history of what happened in 1966 to 1970 in details his or her heart will burn with anger,

it's not about being a warlord Nnamdi KANU was never born during the Biafra war, he is just consumed with anger learning of what happened in the past and every ipob member feels the same, I feel the same, I always feel like killing someone from the regions that fought Biafra even though my mother is from one of those regions I still feel angry

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by onuman: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Go and fight like the millions of youths in Europe & The America’s, the labors of our heroes shall not be in vain, we will throw a one week party for your remembrance, & sing reggae songs of freedom @ your eulogy.

Cheap cash from crude oil can make you fight to the last man for one Nigeria.

But your parasitic brain would not allow you understand that Switzerland, Japan, South Korea have no crude oil and gas deposits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by NSK4U(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nightalan:
I really don't care if ESN and the Nigerian Army turn Orlu or the South East into a war zone, my own is that the SW should better look for a way to stop them from migrating in droves to the West, a lot of these chest beating cowards egging them on are comfortable in the SW and will not hesitate to bring their kin here if all hell breaks loose.
We are still looking for a way to send the ones here already back to their unproductive region. We don't need more.

the easiest and fastest way to achieve that is to have more of your people advocate for Oduduwa republic.

By that, everyone will be in his region. You can't be drinking our oil and be claiming richest man through oil wells that you don't have any in your backyard and be complaining of people migrating to your region. Our region is unproductive, yet, you lots get colder each time we rise to demand for separation, why are you afraid to be alone if you know you have productive region? Bloody hypocrites and impostors!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by CzarChris(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Ojukwu did the same crap 50 years ago, this is the idiot Abaribe a senator went and stood surety for, yet he claims he is a Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria? He should have just stepped away since he hates Nigeria so much, why continue been a Senator if he detest Nigeria so much, He wants to have his cake, & eat it too?.
I'm an Igbo man, that Nigeria-Biafra war was totally avoidable, but tempers and ego destroyed everything. According to history, an agreement was reached at Aburi Ghana and Gowon renegade on the agreement, the saying "on Aburi we stand" became a slogan that Ojukwu used till the war broke out. My now late Grandfather was a civil engineer in Kano before the war, after the war he lost his buildings and everything he had in his account and was only given £20. So please excuse us if we are a bit touchy on this topic. We would have won that war if not the assistance Nigeria got from the US, USSR, Britain, Egypt and other countries. France and israel only came to our aid when the situation was already out of hands. Igbos are still detasted all over this country because of our can do and shrewd nature. We rose up out of the ashes of the civil like the mythica Phoenix. Igboland was razed to the ground, but go there today and see the practical resilience of the igboman put on display. We are marginalized in all aspects of this country, so forgive us if we always ask to be given a chance to perform like others and our current president Buhari is not helping matters with his classic show of bigotry for all to see. To me Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud turned into a hero because our elders that should be at the helm of affairs are kleptomaniacs only after their own agrandizement. On Senator Abaribe, nobody was there to know the agreement reached between them to facilitate his release, so please don't judge too harshly.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by gwafaeziokwu: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Me also, I want to get rid of all the spare part traders & dealers illegally occupying my land @ Ladipo, but I need permission from a Lagos State High Court, & a Governor’s consent from Alausa before anything can be done in getting rid of those trespassers.

Only that the 'trespassers' at ladipo are legal occupants who registered their businesses and are paying all manner of shylock revenue to your Lagos state government. Of course a liability like you will need to approach Lagos high court to explain to the government why they should dislodge such a valuable resident. Or have you ever seen where they wrote rubbish on A4 paper.

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Karlosorji(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

Nor vex. Na question I ask, I nor kee pesin. But I thought ESN had already succeded in chasing all herdsmen out of Igbo forests. If so, why then must they continue to dwell in the forests?
chasing them out doesn’t mean leaving. Forest na their office

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Bluffly: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Criminals
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by NSK4U(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Same thing a proscribed Boko Haram like Ipob will say, but who gave you people the mandate?

Go ahead and ask your lazy father
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by tiswell(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Activist001:
Confused idiot. I pray this guy doesn't destroy our dear Igboland with this nonsense.

The worst part is that the governors are silent. angry
you are not Igbo. Trace your ancestry while you can

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by NSK4U(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Ojukwu did the same crap 50 years ago, this is the idiot Abaribe a senator went and stood surety for, yet he claims he is a Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria? He should have just stepped away since he hates Nigeria so much, why continue been a Senator if he detest Nigeria so much, He wants to have his cake, & eat it too?.

you're a complete retarded fool and I'm sure your father can never in his ten life times be able to achieve what either Ojukwu or Nnamdi has been able to achieve.

Go and arrest Abaribe or collect his salary if it pains you hard. He's still talking tough at the FG and there's nothing your lame brain can do about it.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by NSK4U(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Really you should have been aborted it is quite obvious how oblivious you really are?it seems whoever raised you did not tell you the truth about the history of Nigeria?

Nigerian historian, there's no sense in your brain!

Demand for Oduduwa republic if you have confidence in yourself, I dare you parasite!

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by plaindealer: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Oponu coward, we know what transpired the last time, you ran and abandoned your gullible and misguided followers and ran to enjoy the good life abroad.

Wee also know how this new story is going to end, the military nd law enforcement will storm your bush, kill and flush all your terrorists cells from your bush hideouts, this is how it's going to end, it's just a matter of time, I see it coming, I can even smell it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Visits LASTMA, Approves 100% Salary Increment (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke In Osun (Video, Photo) / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.