Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,714 members, 7,914,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (44750 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Onepeople:
let me not insult you, but I am not one of those that engaged in tribal argument, wether east ,west or south Buhari is the president of Nigeria except otherwise you let me know , if any part of the country failed under his rain he has failed as well,how most of you think is beyond me,is unfortunate that most of this stupid leaders shares this same myopic line of thought from their illiterate citizens.
Man Shut up your mouth, Couldn’t even conclude reading this rubbish, go and read the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended) for yourself & stop showing your stupidity on a public forum, the duties of elected officials are well spelled out in the 1st schedule of the constitution.

Mumu or it was President Buhari that allowed Orji Kalu to steal the money in Abia State, or it was President Buhari that allowed Okorocha to rape Imo State? This is democracy Zombie, if you don’t understand the game, don’t hate the player because of your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by slowice(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
This nigga though..... In a country like Nigeria, every region need their own mad man(men) and that's how you instill the fear of the Lord in idiots and check their excesses
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by dallasi: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Back to base
May God in his infinite mercy bless kanu

i pity your life
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by BastardWike: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Afonjas are despicable people. They're so envious that ESN is safeguarding Igboland while they're at the mercy of fulani herdsmen in their land.

The evil you hoped will befall us never materialized but has now consumed you.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by jimyjames(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
sojfarm:
This man is very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is enjoying himself wherever he is and giving orders to the poor followers. He should be in the front to lead the battle ni abi?

why is Buhari and the chief of army not in sambisa Forest?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by dallasi: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wailing is indeed a frustrating and bad business.Stop it so you can stay healthy.
On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
Which Kai confusion is this?
Hmmn..
When it is time to steal people's land and include it in Biafra, Anioma is Igbo but when it comes to appointments and benefits, Aniomas suddenly aren't Igbos. That's what they said to Kachikwu, Ndudi Elumelu and others.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Aketi2: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Activist001:
Confused idiot. I pray this guy doesn't destroy our dear Igboland with this nonsense.

The worst part is that the governors are silent. angry

If the governors refused to protect their own people, someone will rise and do that? You saw the way everyone in Yorubaland is defending the land except the bastards on Nairaland. The Ibos are not lucky to have leaders like them. All their governors are cocaine pushers will bad records. The EFCC has dozier on all of them which they use to intimidate them to do the bidding of the terrorists. But, some how, the people must survive. That is why MNK has huge following. MNK shoould relocate to Israel, I dont trust this LBGT government in US. Those guys are very sick. They side with Muslims, like the Fulani North.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

Nor vex. Na question I ask, I nor kee pesin. But I thought ESN had already succeded in chasing all herdsmen out of Igbo forests. If so, why then must they continue to dwell in the forests?

You be really Dundee... So once you chase them out you also leave the forest unguarded........and you think say u get sense

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by dumahi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
triple996:
No
The war must continue,
Shebi una want war, it's warming up
(A full scale war with disastrous consequences)
Na so bokoharams take start
It shall be to YOU according to your words.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by 900warriorz: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
02Kebreal:

Ur IPOB brothers are the ones chasing themselves.
You think every supporter of the Igbos is Igbo? undecided

Nah Fulani I wan support? Those ones that most of them lots behave like animals? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Tranquillity360: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Ojukwu did the same crap 50 years ago, this is the idiot Abaribe a senator went and stood surety for, yet he claims he is a Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria? He should have just stepped away since he hates Nigeria so much, why continue been a Senator if he detest Nigeria so much, He wants to have his cake, & eat it too?.
I love this your tearsgrin grin

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimyjames:

why is Buhari and the chief of army not in sambisa Forest?
Same way I also wonder, pot calling kettle black?, are you not Nigerian, why is your father & you also not enlisted in the army to defend the integrity of Nigeria?, or aren’t you and your popsy over 21 years of age?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Map1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
Ok. But why order them into the forest when they are chasing herdsmen from the same forest
the forest never belong to Fulani
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by dallasi: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=jimyjames post=98524258]
days of crying to UN and ICC are over my friend, Igbos now have guns just like Nigerian Army, it's fire for fire, the python can't dance freely on Igbo land again it will bleed
Noted.....no kom dey shout human right later oo
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I love this your tearsgrin grin
Tears of a Clown, I am sorry for those jokers, Donald Trump has come & gone not one sentence mention of Biafra. Keep on waiting I hope your woman doesn’t leave you for a Nigerian Guy in your endless wait?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Dikachi12: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Some of u on this forum dnt hv sense atal, did ESN tell u they want to fight Nigerian Military? They hav stated and Restated their mission, to get rid of terrorist herdsmen frm igbo forests and stop them from killing our innocent mother and aged parents whose livelihood depends on farming...get dat into ur hatefilled skul!
Eagban:
Don't brag. The five States in the east can't stand the Nigerian army... What you should be suing for is peace.

5 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by onuman: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Springboot:
Giving orders on Twitter, Oga return home and defend biafra

Not until propaganda makes you develop more sense.

A good General does not fight to the death.

A bad General fights to the death and dies with his cause.

When a good General senses danger to his life, he retreats, runs away, in other to be safe to continue to fight for his cause another day.
Develop more sense.

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Vistra40: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thewrath:

To tell you the truth,there is a limit to everything,igbos are tired of the intimidation and very soon they will damn the consequences and fight back..what is the army doing there in the first place,you don’t appoint igbos and will still not let them be,you don’t beat a man that is down.

Honestly I get your point and I am not happy with the situation too. but let’s be truthful to ourselves, we can’t win against the FG. There are better ways to vent our frustration than to draw war to igboland. Think about how many defenseless people that will lose their lives in the process. Worse is the person giving the command is not even in the country and if things go south, he is already safe where he is. My suggestion is for ESN to remain in the bushes to guard the forests except the man in Europe has other objectives aside what he created them for
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by JustMakeMoney(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

Since no bank robbery this days why do we still have police attached to bank

Since no war in south why do we still have army in south ?

Why stock your fridge since u just finished 2 plates of food?

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dikachi12:
Some of u on this forum dnt hv sense atal, did ESN tell u they want to fight Nigerian Military? They hav stated and Restated their mission, to get rid of terrorist herdsmen frm igbo forests and stop them from killing our innocent mother and aged parents whose livelihood depends on farming...get dat into ur hatefilled skul!
Me also, I want to get rid of all the spare part traders & dealers illegally occupying my land @ Ladipo, but I need permission from a Lagos State High Court, & a Governor’s consent from Alausa before anything can be done in getting rid of those trespassers.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chai , so everyone thinks our soldiers are afraid of forests.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Tranquillity360: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Tears of a Clown, I am sorry for those jokers, Donald Trump has come & gone not one sentence mention of Biafra. Keep on waiting I hope your woman doesn’t leave you for a Nigerian Guy in your endless wait?
What a sweet tearsgrin grin

God bless ESNgrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by osusuallstars: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
I thought that ESN was audio until the herdsmen in the bush in my village disappeared.
We are at rest now .
Next time I personally will lead the assault and make money by selling vital organ .

But who say we cannot rustle cows

Cool business loading ........

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Activist001:
Confused idiot. I pray this guy doesn't destroy our dear Igboland with this nonsense.

Painment
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
jimyjames:

is that why you Yoruba verbal warriors are always afraid of war? we never migrated to SW during Biafra war why now that Nigerian Army is as weak as women?

You actually think you can face the Nigerian Army?

The war against Boko Haram may be compromised, which may be affecting the efficiency of the Nigerian Army.

But don't think there is a weakness that you can exploit o.

They will level your land in a matter of seconds.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Eagban(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dikachi12:
You are so abusive... I won't mind you. I still believe the whole of the east can't stand the Nigerian army.. What you be suing for is peace instead of bragging and fanning the flames of war.
NB: I do not like the fulani herdsmen at all
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Onepeople: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Man Shut up your mouth, Couldn’t even conclude reading this rubbish, go and read the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended) for yourself & stop showing your stupidity on a public forum, the duties of elected officials are well spelled out in the 1st schedule of the constitution.

Mumu or it was President Buhari that allowed Orji Kalu to steal the money in Abia State, or it was President Buhari that allowed Okorocha to rape Imo State? This is democracy Zombie, if you don’t understand the game, don’t hate the player because of your ignorance.
the fool you are vibrating about is monumental failure, is only fools like you who has been paid to tell lies on public forum that will always say otherwise ,to hell with orji or whatever you call him .if we have a functional leader as u want us to believe, people like orji and his likes will not be a free man , look for bigot like yourself and have this useless argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
onuman:

Not until propaganda makes you develop more sense.

A good General does not fight to the death.

A bad General fights to the death and dies with his cause.

When a good General senses danger to his life, he retreats, runs away, in other to be safe to continue to fight for his cause another day.
Develop more sense.
Then he sends brainless sheep to go & die on his behalf? People have been playing the Fool for generations & centuries, so nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by LordOfTheGame: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour! Haters should go and kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by jimyjames(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Disillusioned Dreamer Show me the link where Michael Iheonukara Okpara, or Nnamdi Azikiwe supported Ojukwu? No be only elites of Eastern region, only the Peasants like yourself that have nothing to call their own hope for war.
OMG you really don't know about Biafra/ ojukwu and what really happened and you are talking about it? please the topic of Biafra and ojukwu is too big for you kid,drop it ok

do you know who suggested the name Biafra? do you know who wrote the biafran national anthem?

my friend I don't hope for war the people of Eastern region never hoped for war, war came to them, I know you are living outside east afraid of what will happen if war breaks out , better start relocating your investment or what ever you have back to the east cause history might repeat itself, igbos are judged by the wrong of one Igbo person, even if you reject or accept Nnamdi KANU the fact remains you will be judged by what he does as long as you are Igbo, just like nzeogwu

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Masterkernel1: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Activist001:

You're reasoning is already thwarted. I wish your parents were one of those affected, let me see your justification towards allowing enemies around your back.

Ghana didn't have to make a new constitution to stop clash between farmers and Fulani herdsmen, the President Bluntly refused open grazing on the streets of Ghana, and you have a President who's opening supporting killer herdsmen and you're trying to be politically correct.

Stay away Igbo mentions.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by jimi4us: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cumtroller:
I have no fvcks to give anyone who dies on behalf of Cownu the coward.

Nor be only ESN, na MTN.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the strongest Man in Nigeria.
He has power that scares terrorist organisation call Nigerian army.

I salute Nnamdi Kanu everyday, he's a hero who has come to protect us from bandits like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / What Really Happened In Rivers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.