Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests (44661 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by philos(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

Nor vex. Na question I ask, I nor kee pesin. But I thought ESN had already succeded in chasing all herdsmen out of Igbo forests. If so, why then must they continue to dwell in the forests?

So because the Herdsmen, according to you, are no more in the forests, you want the ESN to leave so that you go and tell the Herdsmen to go back to the forest?

It is doubtful if you're not the Herdsmen informant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Marknsukabag: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
A lot of fooolani moles are all over this thread talking trash.
From their senseless comments, you shall know them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Onepeople:
in the absence of leadership this what you get ,government without direction ,most of you comment without iQ ,giving igbos war is that the reason Buhari assumed leadership? He promised the northern Muslim Eldorado, until he achieved that they will continue to see as a failure.
Why call President Buhari in your Eastern affairs? Blame your pdp senators, House of Reps, & docile pdp Governors for absence of leadership, benefit from the so called dividends of democrazy, President Buhari is in Abuja not Enugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by melodyogonna(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tf, he tweeted that days ago. I swear if person dey depend on Nairaland for recent updates I dey sorry for you lmao

10 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by kapelvej: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
Ok. But why order them into the forest when they are chasing herdsmen from the same forest
But their mission is to protect the forest. Can you not see Amotekun has started searching people's phone and arresting yahoo boys instead of protecting the youruba forest against invaders ?

10 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nightalan: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
I really don't care if ESN and the Nigerian Army turn Orlu or the South East into a war zone, my own is that the SW should better look for a way to stop them from migrating in droves to the West, a lot of these chest beating cowards egging them on are comfortable in the SW and will not hesitate to bring their kin here if all hell breaks loose.
We are still looking for a way to send the ones here already back to their unproductive region. We don't need more.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by chuksoyo21(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
Ok. But why order them into the forest when they are chasing herdsmen from the same forest
You read to understand, not to reply....
If you had read the post with the intention to understand, you would have come across the part where he asked them to retreat into the forest while they remain vigilant against herdsmen..
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by kapelvej: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

Nor vex. Na question I ask, I nor kee pesin. But I thought ESN had already succeded in chasing all herdsmen out of Igbo forests. If so, why then must they continue to dwell in the forests?
Oga, take am easy naaa, they have to remain there to stop the herdsmen re inasion

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by karkel(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
overrule
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by ablejesus26(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
The hubris and superciliousness of this man is really irritating
you are nothing but the leader of a militant group
ipob remains proscribed in ala igbo

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by melodyogonna(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
I would like to see the video of a soldier being rescued by civilians

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Pecuman: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

To go chase the Herdsmen from the Forest
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
....hoe will they chase criminal herdsmen from their land if they don't go to the forest ? abi na for street them go see those criminal herdsmen ?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by TrueChristians: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
chuksoyo21:

You read to understand, not to reply....
If you had read the post with the intention to understand, you would have come across the part where he asked them to retreat into the bush while the remain vigilant against herdsmen..
Criminals, what is the criteria to join ESN? You must have served time within the Nigeria Prison system, Kanu himself Governor General of Kuje Prisons Abuja Na them.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
please one question with all this happenings in Nigeria come 2023 we go still do election?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Bobage16(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
make army no come back for innocent people sha,,,e no de hard
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by discusant: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
The clash was never between Nigeria’s armed forces and Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN.

Evil Media people promote ESN in order to attract the armed forces against Orlu, and spread to entire Igbo land.

ESN has no where in Orlu area, the most densely populated area - tiny or no bushes - in West Africa, aside the cities.

There are no forests in Orlu. ESN declared ab initio that it’s only after protecting the forests in the east against herdsmen onslaught.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by karkel(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:

That's is their garrison as the do have in army....... That's after conquering you set up garrisons. Ok
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by lastchild: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
esn is not smiling at all, truth is that, Nnamdi knew that ipob is a toothless bulldog, and there's a need to create something tough, that's why esn was created with different orientation

left for ipob, they will be killing the soldiers only online, but esn is killing offline while ipob is uploading online

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by CzarChris(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's a pity. When elders sale their birthright over a plate of porridge, leaving leadership in the hands of inexperienced youths, this is what you get. Lord please, may Nnamdi Kanu not set igboland ablaze out of youthful exuberance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Basher8583: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tofax:
It's baffling and amazing how someone in a far away country could command such a massive movement. No living being on earth has such loyal followers & volunteers as of today.
Can anyone name one individual who command such respect & multitude all over the world.
Love him or hate. He is making a mark in the annals of history.

You no allow Educated people like Moghalu, obi ezekwesi, ngozi okonjo etc lead you. Na school dropout albino you guys choose to lead you astray.
But who curse you people sef?

Never good at making the right decision
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by favor914: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
moralistic:
....hoe will they chase criminal herdsmen from their land if they don't go to the forest ? abi na for street them go see those criminal herdsmen ?
Intimidating & harassing, Fela called it power show, ESN a law on to itself? I am sorry for them, I remember when they were begging The Federal Government with their lives to accept the bail by the Federal High Court to release kanu, today they are beating their pigeon chest calling themselves war lords, they think it is university con fraternity?

You people want to fight Nigerian Government? 1967 is barely 53 years ago, they say a fool that doesn’t know his history is bound to repeat it.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Tranquillity360: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Activist001:
Confused idiot. I pray this guy doesn't destroy our dear Igboland with this nonsense.

The worst part is that the governors are silent. angry
He is greater than the governors combine,you think those governors don't know.

In Igbo land,power belongs to the people.
You can see that the people are with Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Eagban(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
triple996:
No
The war must continue,
Shebi una want war, it's warming up
(A full scale war with disastrous consequences)
Na so bokoharams take start
Don't brag. The five States in the east can't stand the Nigerian army... What you should be suing for is peace.
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Cumtroller: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You mustn’t type in bold in order to have erection

Is it your erection?
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by Ever8090: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
This guy is ready to send more ipob members to their early grave
Re: Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests by MikeBetty(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
AbijaJ:
it is either you didnt read it just rush to claim ftc or you read but did not understand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Aircraft Lands In Ekiti As Fayemi Commissions Airport On His Last Day / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Cody Murray Bruce: Ben Bruce Son, Graduates From High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.