Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual (58068 Views)

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by cicero(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
We all will be held responsible for our actions and Decisions the other side.

Everyone will stand before GOD for Him/Herself.

No Matter the Matter, Committing Suicide is worse than whatever you were trying to Escape.

In the Midst of your trials, hard times and Discouragement, Pour your tears on JESUS. HE is our Father.

Suicide is a Sure way to Destruction and Hell.

I’m sure by your religion anyone who criticizes this pastor will carry curses abi?
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Vatod(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na so I follow my Dad to one CAC church in town, Na so this pastor talk say him see vision that I be cultist! Since then I never Step any church again that was 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by gassbee: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

That Pastor should be arrested. Even if the said vision was true. He should have called the guy privately and ask him why he wan use im mama.

They should arrest him
you want make d guy vex use blow commot Pastor teeth
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Dollanaira: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
oh
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
The pastor has succeeded in taking his life...

This was how a pastor was ministering in our church one day and prayed for a young lady that she'll get married soon... meanwhile aunty was pregnant with her second baby

Edit: Married women in my church don't use ring and the lady is petite, so you won't easily figure out that she's married

Trust me, this is hilarious
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Idiotic Clown, it's you and your fellow charlatans that killed this young man. Fake prophesy pastor. Trump has opened Office of the FORMER president...bet you didn't see that coming; olofofo iwe
haba, must you insult that guy, haba.....that was totally uncalled for......so bad of you
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Shugafree(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abeg whatz da name of this church that doesnt allow married women put on their wedding band.Just curious
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by fredoooooo: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Awon werey pastor
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by abidem4real: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
TMSMedia:
More
You disappointed yourself for killing yourself over allegation from these days pastor who I'm sure is a ritualist himself. These days pastors' words are countless and as such people should take them with levity
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by babamadiba(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

This was how a pastor was ministering in our church one day and prayed for a young lady that she'll get married soon... meanwhile aunty was pregnant with her second baby

Edit: Married women in my church don't use ring and the lady is petite, so you won't easily figure out that she's married
that pastor must be a lion
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
gassbee:
you want make d guy vex use blow commot Pastor teeth

He would not want to do that. And would not want to continue with the the ritual too.

And if it was between him and pastor only. The news would not have broken the heart of his mum. It must be that his mums reaction was the reason he killed himself.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nmezor(f): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nawa ooo
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by teeboy100(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

No Matter the Matter, Committing Suicide is worse than whatever you were trying to Escape.

In the Midst of your trials, hard times and Discouragement, Pour your tears on JESUS. HE is our Father.

shut up man,

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Godbless3(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
RIP but him stupid sha..
Me that even want to proof these useless fraudsters parading themself as pastor wrong for just laugh and hustle, after 10years if he is still alive, i deal with him.
Don't know what the young man pass through in his mind to do such.
Some Church end more marraige, relationship, families and lifes than witchcraft.
Angel Gabriel just sound the trumpet now.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to the young man. probably the guy Want to die. Unbelievable !!

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..

You know the problem but your approach to solving the problem is not different from the people who created it in the first place. Religion breeds people who can’t think. To be religious you have to be FOOLISH AND DUMP COMMON SENSE. ONCE YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE AND CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN, THATS DECEPTION. THAT MAKES YOU A DANGEROUS PERSON.

2 Likes

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
I would have given the pastor the Sniper myself
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by DarkJeddi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Religion is a SCAM.. undecided
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by DarkJeddi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Na a religious 1mbecile like you made the young man to drink Sniper.. sad
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by iammolise(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..

All for the pursuit for reverence and prestige...
We have power competitors taking roles of pastors in churches today, and would u blame them, gulibles will always exist... in No.3 the wisdom & spirit of discernment u talk about is just right in front of anybody "COMMON SENSE", but typical gulibles will choose to take the word of a perceived supernaturally supposedly ordained "Man of GOD".

Who is a "man of God" to even begin with.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by walexbiz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
pocohantas:

We were having issues at work. A colleague, an educated lady, I am talking someone with a degree and foreign certification, stood up and said there is a demon in our midst.

So who is the demon? Me ba? grin

You should have beaten the shit out of her.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
For those abusing the pastor, if u reason logically, it was guilty conscience that makes the guy to take his life. If the guy has no interior motives of committing the crime, he wouldn't have taken his life, he would live to prove the pastor wrong.
My cousin once told me not continue one Training like that I have been looking for an opportunity to do. Claiming that her pastor said they have used it to set trap for me.
I told my sister to tell the pastor to go to hell
She came back one day again, fuming that her pastor saw a terrible thing in respect to that training, I bluffed. I told her pop and plain that I will prove to her pastor that he didn't see anything. To God be the glory I went for the training and came back, this is almost 4 years now, still counting.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Pecuman: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerians really love their false prophets.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Chigold101(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

How did you conclude that the Pastor is a miss leading Pastor?
Is what the Pastor said enough to make him take his own life?
Couldn't he have proven the Pastor wrong by living alongside his mother?
Don't you think his secret was revealed and he couldn't stand the shame and decided to end it all?

Though life doesn't end here
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by daania50080: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
: He looks like an upcoming gboy,they can do anything for the money.The pastor might be right.He might have taken his own life out of guilty conscience. You are not far from the truth. God bless you
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
u took ur life cos a fake pastor saw a fake vision about u using ur mom for rituals?
na wah sad
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

then the pastor no sabi im trade cheesy
many of these pastors have agents who get infos on u and then they will give the pastor the info and he will spread the info as a sort of vision from God

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chigold101:

How did you conclude that the Pastor is a miss leading Pastor?
Is what the Pastor said enough to make him take his own life?
Couldn't he have proven the Pastor wrong by living alongside his mother?
Don't you think his secret was revealed and he couldn't stand the shame and decided to end it all?

Though life doesn't end here

No ! No!! Don't twists my words, I was not talking about the pastors in person. I was using the story to tell the wrong this some pastors do which is very wrong.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
iammolise:

All for the pursuit for reverence and prestige...
We have power competitors taking roles of pastors in churches today, and would u blame them, gulibles will always exist... in No.3 the wisdom & spirit of discernment u talk about is just right in front of anybody "COMMON SENSE", but typical gulibles will choose to take the word of a perceived supernaturally supposedly ordained "Man of GOD".

Who is a "man of God" to even begin with.

You sound right but am not in support of 'Common sense' as a discerning spirit and wisdom, No! The two are really different. Discerning spirit has to do with the knowledge about the spirit weather it's from God or fetish. While 'Common sense' is an earthly vetting of facts with evidence, I.e physically using logical ways.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
BiGVEEN58:

You know the problem but your approach to solving the problem is not different from the people who created it in the first place. Religion breeds people who can’t think. To be religious you have to be FOOLISH AND DUMP COMMON SENSE. ONCE YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE AND CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN, THATS DECEPTION. THAT MAKES YOU A DANGEROUS PERSON.

I succumb !

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Sammyblaq(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Let me break it down...

1. Pastor said he's gon kill the mom.
2. Boy kills himself. cry
3. The prophesy ain't gonna happen again.

THE PASTOR IS FAKE!.

May You Rest Artist.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Some years ago I was with my brothers laptop (a lecturer) going to spend weekend at my sister's.
The laptop got stolen on the bus, immediately i noticed it i stopped the bus, told the driver and conductor i wasn't coming down till they find the bag, i called my sister who immediately came to meet me with some police officers, we got the driver and conductor arrested, on getting to the station the DPO said they have had many reports of such and they have been looking for the criminals responsible. To cut the story short. My sister called her pastor to pray about it cos students results were in the laptop. The pastor told her that GOD SAID the suspects were innocent they should be released and I should be arrested. Well the DPO refused, in less than 24hrs news about how I stole a laptop had spread, mind you, I had a much bigger and better laptop, i was on vacation to Makurdi and left mine im Lagos.
Fast forward... 2years later, the MAN OF GOD meet me and sai GOD LATER SHOWED HIM another vision and in that vision bhe saw the real thieves
I wept many nights during that period. I went through hell emotionally nd psychologically. My bro never believed i could do such. But the way the pastor convinced my elder sister, the way she went about spreading it.... Now I began to ask my self. All the people that were told I stole a laptop how many will be told it was all a lie....
The matter still dey pain me as I dey write am. I have sworn that if Christ tarries, that pastor will feel my wrath.... For me this is unforgivable....
That pastor drew me close to suicide

Gosh! Am so sorry about everything. I understand how derailing such can be. Just move on and put everything on coincident, if not you won't forgive him. Kick him out and forgive him. Forgive him to receive more blessing ahead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.