Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual (58068 Views)

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
iammolise:

I'm not particularly relating common sense to the "Spirit of discernment" per say, what I meant in essence is immediate dismissal of such ludicrous talk prompto... Like in the story, the guy should've just dismissed the fake prophecy inately and walked away if he lacks the courage to verbally blastadize that pastor properly.

He and his Mom knows he wouldn't mean such for her, and even if, such revelation should be confabulated privately and its left for the boy and his mom to trash the matter at home. There are genuine pastors but most of these pastors will continue "guessphecying" and if ur inner conviction isn't strong enough u'll fall susceptible to these blasphemous beasts in suits.

Absolutely, I now get your point with this clearer picture.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Okay, what of your parlour and eleran-looking-friends? Have they upgraded too? cheesy

i thot i covered there faces ... i talk am! witch lomo undecided grin vindi .... loading grin
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by ikorodureporta: 4:55am On Jan 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Read this before typing guilty conscience.

An innocent heart breaks even harder when falsely accused

imagine, make Adeboye say I won use my mum for ritual now.... cheesy na bazooka I go go rent for him soul

y big matured man go commit suicide out of "accusation" if not guilty conscience?
Na this type won survive for our entertainment industry??!
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by shoprite: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
He just proved the pastor right by that cowardly act undecided

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by gassbee: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
my parents after toiling so hard to send my elder brother through school and after he graduated my parents still helped him with a federal job and he became successful, years later he joined a spiritual church and the prophet told him my parents are witches and they want to kill him, that was in 2013 and since then he hasn't visited his parents again nor even called to know how they're doing, he has abandoned us, it got to a point I took up matchet and visited the prophet but couldn't meet with him at his place.
I'd have severed and nuetered him to pieces
by now u would have spent some gruesome years in kirikiri
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Oppypoppy: 7:18am On May 15, 2021
Koulture:
angry

He looks like an upcoming gboy,they can do anything for the money.

The pastor might be right.
He might have taken his own life out of guilty conscience.

Yeah or repercussion of the secret been revealed.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Truthshscrazy: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yuceeluv:
Is that why he will take sniper?

Abi he really intended to do so?

This story is somehow.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.