Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual (58058 Views)

Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Bigmo21: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
All these fake pastors with their fake prophecies
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Etudy: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Weak guyz all over
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Candycrushy(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

my ex once broke up with me because the cele pastor she went to meet tell her we can only be an helper to ourselves and not husband, this is a lady I once sacrifice my career for

nothing wey I no do to convince her then but she insisted in broken up with me, now her husband had dump her for another lady

I wanted to comment but I saw your signature...it's better I ignore
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ubdavis(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2021
We are yet to knw the real reason why u kill urslf. Anyways, I can't kill myself under any pretext. Can't kill myself for any reason.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Shalommy(f): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2021
The guy intended to. But God used the pastor to save that innocent woman's life. Out of frustration, he took his own life to do away with shame.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

she's back to her parent house as I'm typing, I'm not mocking her tho but I'm letting people know the confusion this prophet give their members

there is different between vision and interpretation, not all prophet have the two gift consistently
my parents after toiling so hard to send my elder brother through school and after he graduated my parents still helped him with a federal job and he became successful, years later he joined a spiritual church and the prophet told him my parents are witches and they want to kill him, that was in 2013 and since then he hasn't visited his parents again nor even called to know how they're doing, he has abandoned us, it got to a point I took up matchet and visited the prophet but couldn't meet with him at his place.
I'd have severed and nuetered him to pieces
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Funkeshuga(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
my parents after toiling so hard to send my elder brother through school and after he graduated my parents still helped him with a federal job and he became successful, years later he joined a spiritual church and the prophet told him my parents are witches and they want to kill him, that was in 2013 and since then he hasn't visited his parents again nor even called to know how they're doing, he has abandoned us, it got to a point I took up matchet and visited the prophet but couldn't meet with him at his place.
I'd have severed and nuetered him to pieces

abeg don't do that, you should pray for God to save him from the spirit of extremism

religion extremist ain't serving God but their self spiritual fantasy. a lot of ladies most esp lost their good husband because of one prophet misinterpretation

I don't seek any prophet for spiritual intervention because as a philosopher I see them as a clown and extortioner

I believe in God but I detest all this businessmen calling themselves pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Spiritz: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
[s][/s]
Mohammed sef no be prophet abi? undecided
Jesus na pastor?
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Mumu. .past0r and pr0phet NO BE SAME THING. . Pastor n0 exist anywhere. Even mathew n0 be past0r
Ephesians 4:11
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
WarriFirstBorn:

Ephesians 4:11
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Quoting fr0m fake bible. If ur bible is n0t catholic bible. .4get it. Catholic bible is the 1st bible that existed . .in the same vein catholic is the original christianity. If u then disagree, then the whole christianity is a lie as the source is tainted
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Legend44(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
Let's derail the thread for a moment. I don't understand the concept of Money rituals using humans. The idea of money rituals using humans is a hoax. I dare anyone to prove me wrong
Bring any of your family member make I use am make u see
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by ylaa(f): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
God bless you sir for this. Some pastors are not fit to be Sunday school teachers let alone pastor. Most of them call themselves and said God call them when God never e en flash them. May God have mercy. But taking your life cos of one man's silly talk is nonsense. Hell is real, heaven is real. I choose heaven no matter what happens, am heaven bound.

quote author=gaius01 post=98528602]Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to the young man. probably the guy Want to die. Unbelievable !!

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..[/quote]
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Yuceeluv(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Naaa! False accusation can not make a person commit suicide. There are always more to any story like that. That's my own.

joshuaidibia:

Imagine the heartbreak he might have felt if his Mom he loves with his life believed what the pastor said and perhaps she said some words to him too. Everyone is capable of suicide o, we should just pray never to reach our breakpoint. Every boy's special lady is their mom. Imagine that special lady believing a stranger over him. Mehn, you can either run mad from too much thinking and depression, go into exile or sadly,. Commit suicide.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
ylaa:
God bless you sir for this. Some pastors are not fit to be Sunday school teachers let alone pastor. Most of them call themselves and said God call them when God never e en flash them. May God have mercy. But taking your life cos of one man's silly talk is nonsense. Hell is real, heaven is real. I choose heaven no matter what happens, am heaven bound.

Amen ! You are absolutely right !

quote author=gaius01 post=98528602]Arrrrrrrh

Rest in peace to the young man. probably the guy Want to die. Unbelievable !!

Meanwhile, Let me seize this opportunity to say this quickly synonymous to this news..

1. You see all this misleading pastors eh, judgement won't be far from them. Alot of so called pastors have split home, cause enmity between family members, all because of the contents of thier prophecy.

2. The way some pastors or prophet prophesies things is so terrible, no ethic at all. You will just bring words out without wisdom. Now even though it's true or a lie i.e what the pastor said, people will use it as a reason for the boy's death. Wisdom is profitable to direct in all your getting get understanding.

3. That is why as christian we should always ask God for wisdom and the spirit of discernment to be able to vet some pastor's words..
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Quoting fr0m fake bible. If ur bible is n0t catholic bible. .4get it. Catholic bible is the 1st bible that existed . .in the same vein catholic is the original christianity. If u then disagree, then the whole christianity is a lie as the source is tainted

1. Your iman always brain wash you guys that Quran came from heaven, and that the original book called umm al kitab , is in paradise. But why are there many personal and family matters of Muhammad in the Quran? grin grin of course Sura 5:1O1 has caution you guys not to think straight or vet certain lies.

That means Allah and Muhammad wrote the Quran, because Muhammad stories full there..

I just dey look you, Islam with deception!

2. When Muhammad quarreled with some of his wives and threatened to divorce them in sura 66, is that portion also from a book that was in heaven and was just dictated to Muhammad? grin grin

3. When he took Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son, grin grin and people started complaining about this and we see his defence in the Quran. Sura 33, is that also from a book from heaven? grin grin

I have lot of questions for you but let me stop here. Prove Me wrong with logically facts that Quran was not written by the so called Muhammad. The third point was an abomination to Islam, taking his sons wife while there are many girls out there. To be honest Muhammad has no control for sexual urge if he can marry Abu bakr Daughter Mary, at the age of 6. If not for her father plead that till she clock 9. Even the 9 was an aberration and sinful in nature .

Your prophet, immorality, obviously you can't vet weather this this your iman teach or preach are true, you will be looking for Christians to drag words with.

Abeg go sit down, Islam Na deception, I dey watch una as una dey rant nonense talk every Friday. If not I for dey oppose una Quran with sura. grin grin grin
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Queenserah26(f): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks dear

Anfield247:

Hello Queenserah26, it`s been a while. how are you doing? Well, no matter what it is, I will always pray for you! God will continue to bless you hustles, okay! #Financial woman
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by iammolise(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:

You sound right but am not in support of 'Common sense' as a discerning spirit and wisdom, No! The two are really different. Discerning spirit has to do with the knowledge about the spirit weather it's from God or fetish. While 'Common sense' is an earthly vetting of facts with evidence, I.e physically using logical ways.

I'm not particularly relating common sense to the "Spirit of discernment" per say, what I meant in essence is immediate dismissal of such ludicrous talk prompto... Like in the story, the guy should've just dismissed the fake prophecy inately and walked away if he lacks the courage to verbally blastadize that pastor properly.

He and his Mom knows he wouldn't mean such for her, and even if, such revelation should be confabulated privately and its left for the boy and his mom to trash the matter at home. There are genuine pastors but most of these pastors will continue "guessphecying" and if ur inner conviction isn't strong enough u'll fall susceptible to these blasphemous beasts in suits.
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by pocohantas(f): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
MLTR:

i really need to cut my nails, must have scratched so bad, pele grin .... boya ko joko le lantern cheesy

How far na? You go chop salad?

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Answer me na, no be the green bowl you dey use fetch water for kitchen be that?

Your landlord done put borehole for una? You done clean your kitchen? shebi na as bitterness take dey itch you, you wan die for my matter.

Don’t run o... grin grin
Poco, I see you've stored this infamously gross food photo for reference purposes.

1 Like

Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco, I see you've stored this infamously gross food photo for reference purposes.

Na MLTR career-babe cook am. E come dey troll me for Food Section o, say make I come learn from im babe. Naso e take post that picture. Na for NL I save am kwa. grin
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Na MLTR career-babe cook am. E come dey troll me for Food Section o, say make I come learn from im babe. Naso e take post that picture. Na for NL I save am kwa. grin
grin grin
Re: Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ishilove:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thirty (30) Slangs You Should Never Use In Port Harcourt / Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Nigerian Woman's Kidney In Italy Removed Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.