Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,689 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (54225 Views)

Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja / Atiku Wins Ondo With Small Margin / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=theFilmtric post=98554527]
the Yorubas are smart
War isn't always the answer
They prefer Owambe and Faaaji instead

theFilmtricsay
[/quote

With all the initial gra gra , if I was told that a fulani person will still be remaining in yoruba land, I would have bet my last dime. Omashe o. Keep mocking ESN and be disintegrating the south with your keyboards. We rise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by BENARI: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
They know they are dealing with cowards. something they won't try in the east

Are you not a coward yourself. You basic brains should stop fuelling hatred with the Yorubas. Thier governors even had the balls to put a ban, what has your own governors done. Stop this stupidity please. Yorubas are not Igbo problem and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by educhigo: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
See free meet grin grin grin grin,no ask me why ask fayose
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
These people should alowed to do their bussiness and provide for their families so long as they do so within the cmfines of the law. Asking all fulani herders to relocate is wrong.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by 4wards: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
na Governor cow na
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

You need to think like your enemy to know their intentions.

it is this type of wahala we need cultist for

, scare the hell out of them . chase them and sell their cow

every egede man should save the ship

Lol, cultists that mere razor blade penetrate?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Raph82(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
How are u sure that these ones are aware there's new law in town? They are just too crude for 21st century's existence. I don't seem to understand who cursed Nigeria. In this computer age, cows still roam the streets for grazing?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Omoikarekimire(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
no one owes any land, it all belongs to Nigeria. Same right the Yorubas have to farm is the same right the herders have to graze on grass.
God bless Nigeria

O da bi pe o ti mu igbo fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by mosesaigbe(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
It's well cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ideadoctor:
by the time your people are seriously dealt with, you will know that you are not match for us,you are just sissies who cause troubles and rush to their baba at aso rock to come rescue them, f0cking animals

that you mentioned na Igbo and I tell you there is nothing Yoruba can do again

our useless leaders had sold us out, it's now defend yourself or lose your life. Fulani had brought war to our door steps but we still dey act Democrats, by the time we realize we are sitting on time bomb, I pray it won't be game over for us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
FULANIS WILL SURELY REGRET THEIR ACTIONS AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mysticwebb:
For my side, if you see cow like this na bush meat boys go call am. Them go rally round, kill those cows. Them no born Fulani well to carry cow waka for our bush self how much more for town.
We no dey sell, buy nor chop cow for our area. So you no fit carry am come our area except you wan dash boys free meat, only on that condition are the residents allowed to chop cow meat.
That is stealing, you will go to prison or pay restitution.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
rafcrown:
FULANIS WILL SURELY REGRET THEIR ACTIONS AT THE EBD OF THE DAY.
Words of a shadow coward.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by duality(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Grazing peacefully.

Any crime?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

that you mentioned na Igbo and I tell you there is nothing Yoruba can do again

our useless leaders had sold us out, it's now defend yourself or lose your life. Fulani had brought war to our door steps but we still dey act Democrats, by the time we realize we are sitting on time bomb, I pray it won't be game over for us
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop, go and look for a vocation your mind is playing tricks on you. How many cows did Fulani people bring to your mechanic workshop to eat your tools?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by PAWG(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Maybe they Know IBB's quote about Yoruba

My hand no dey o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
LEARN FROM HISTORY THAT YOUR FORE FATHERS COULD NOT PENETRATE INTO YORUBA LAND.THEY WERE STOPPED BY THE GREAT YORUBA WARRIORS.YORUBAS ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU FULANIS
favor914:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

Every Egede man should save the Ship undecided undecided..Is this supposed to be a joke or something? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Basemann: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Maybe they Know IBB's quote about Yoruba
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993. Abọ ọrọ! la nso fun omoluwabi to ba de inu re a di odindi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
rafcrown:
LEARN FROM HISTORY THAT YOUR FORE FATHERS COULD NOT PENETRATE INTO YORUBA LAND.THEY WERE STOPPED BY THE GREAT YORUBA WARRIORS.YORUBAS ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU FULANIS
Which Yoruba People, Oyo, Ogun, or the ones that ran away to Dahomey?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Every Egede man should save the Ship undecided undecided..Is this supposed to be a joke or something? undecided

na prayer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Basemann: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
muhdfaruq:
what is the quote?
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
you look familiar, no vex did you work as a prostitute at transcorp

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
They are jus passing by, not grazing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
rafcrown:
Stop shadow boxing in that your cubicle, your mind is playing tricks on you, no one has your time, you are complaining about some useless miscreants not a whole tribe, not all Yorubas are into Human rituals?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by LordKushmann(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

Nothing concern Egede man with ships or sailing vessels. Try the Baggs dem wey de sail.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Marknsukabag: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Afonja's over to you Guy's. TUEEEEEH

Let see if Biafra are the real chest beater or the AFONJAS

Nothing will change because Yoruba will always have reason to betray themselves. TUEEEEEH
Bloody fooolani terrorist is what you are .
Una usual and outdated divide and rule strategy has been deciphered.
Try something else
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
BlackBaron:
There's more to it than meets the eye.

I believe the lack of education is a big factor here. They don't understand when they break the law, why they shouldn't encroach on farmlands or people's properties et al.

I'll go as far as stating they MUST pass an educational course, ethics before they be allowed to settle or own ranches in the SW

Keep making excuses for your illiterate masters' misdemeanores. You will surely.wakeup when.it is already too late.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

you look familiar, no vex did you work as a prostitute at transcorp
Yes, so you remember me? I took over from Evelyn, I was your Mother’s assistant from 2001 until she retired last year.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Yes, so you remember me? I was your Mother’s assistant from 2001 until she retired last year.

I thought as much.

do you still charge 200 naira for short time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop, go and look for a vocation your mind is playing tricks on you. How many cows did Fulani people bring to your mechanic workshop to eat your tools?

you're identifying me with your jobless fatheer who couldn't influence your mental state at your teen level, now see what your mental state had been reduced to?

Fulani nonentity, your kinsmen is grazing publicly in this 21 century and you're not ashamed of yourself. please get sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na them get this country. This ones no dey read news, wear facemask no be for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Folajimi Lai-Mohammed Harassed By Police At Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal Event / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.