Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (54234 Views)

Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja / Atiku Wins Ondo With Small Margin / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
hmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:

They get info through their leaders Myetti Allah, but because they knw Amotekun outfit is just a tootless bulldog being controlled by governors that are answerable to the same fulani, so they are not afraid of grazing their cows anywhere they like..

The only language Fulanis understand is ESN language..( Force and brutality).. No room for political correctness..

Tell them oo, na why they hate MNK. Make them try am for south east and see.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by masseratti: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dedetwo:

Bros most Nigerians are the same side of coin with most Africans. They are dummies. They simply do not read between the lines. The governor did not ban them in Ondo State but the so-called forest reserves.
I give up on our people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Well

For the sake of oil wells, we need one Nigeria, therefore let no one grumble over ordinary grass..... they're all for the interest of our one Nigeria.

You can't eat your cake and still have it back, and you can't speak from both corners of the tongue, ok?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by oshorstan(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
That meeting with the Miyetti Allah fools will not amount to anything. Until blood flow, Fulani nor go hear word.. They're daring the SW people. anyway I don't blame them, Bugari day give them mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
masseratti:
I give up on our people.

Continue deluding yourself, perhaps you also assume that some of us are also daft.

You're the one we should be giving up on or didn't you read up on the aftermath of the yeye peace meeting wherein south west governor's were reported to have banned open grazing in all South West region?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
They know they are dealing with cowards. something they won't try in the east
lol..... motivatimg your self. You need am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by cheruv: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
rafcrown:
FULANIS WILL SURELY REGRET THEIR ACTIONS AT THE END OF THE DAY.
They'd do so when you've passed fulfulde 101
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by 4X4: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
jaiykem:
If you have ear, hear it! Edede with her walking stick no be fun. This people have the backing of them that be and nothing can stop the audacious twerking they are doing on peoples farm.

grin grin HAHAAAAAAAHAAAH LMAO
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
LutanFyah, Fulani men helping spread the goodness you say that men spread all over the world. Yes, women aren't contributing to their world building efforts. They don't deserve to, Right?

You can see how empty your claims are. This is what men are known for.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
They know they are dealing with cowards. something they won't try in the east

Lol. You empty noisemakers and impotent chest-beaters never learn. Offensive insults like this against others was what made all Nigerians turn the other way when Python went to twerk in the SE and likewise during the Obigbo/Oyigbo massacre recently.

Not many have goodwill for Igbos because of your foul and insultive attitude to other Nigerians.

When the crackdown on ESN is in full flow , and it is only a question of time because no nation can allow the proliferation of lawless militia groups, we will see Nigerians ignore the braggart "supermen" to leave them to their fate once again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
they know that the governor is just a sissy.
it means they have formally conquered ondo
what a pity

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by masseratti: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
NSK4U:

Continue deluding yourself, perhaps you also assume that some of us are also daft.

You're the one we should be giving up on or didn't you read up on the aftermath of the yeye peace meeting wherein south west governor's were reported to have banned open grazing in all South West region?
please kindly provide me with links let me educate myself or stop been a liar to your generation unborn please... MR deluder.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by grtboy51(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
no one owes any land, it all belongs to Nigeria. Same right the Yorubas have to farm is the same right the herders have to graze on grass.
God bless Nigeria

So lands in ur villa or ur family land also belong to me abi
Oga u better no wetin u dey yarn.....if they want to graze,they should buy and own the land not entering other pple property and even destroying it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Petacephas: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Corrrrrrrrrrrrect
Mysticwebb:
For my side, if you see cow like this na bush meat boys go call am. Them go rally round, kill those cows. Them no born Fulani well to carry cow waka for our bush self how much more for town.
We no dey sell, buy nor chop cow for our area. So you no fit carry am come our area except you wan dash boys free meat, only on that condition are the residents allowed to chop cow meat.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by 4X4: 5:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by gozie4naira(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2021
they know say yoruba na only mouth them get no action... come try am for east

we go chop cow like tomorrow no de

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2021
Give them ranch una say no.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Bonavi: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/photonews-despite-prohibition-fulani-herdsmen-seen-thursday-grazing-openly-their-cows
Yoruba is a tribe filled with very nurseating useless cowards. I know herdsmen are definitely not burging.
The herdsmen very well know Yorubas can only audio-threat and nothing more.
The Igboho man just showed himself and quickly entered his shell.
Very hopeless and useless tribe I say

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by springer: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2021
ARE THERE NO CULTIST GUYS IN ONDO STATE AGAIN? LET THE WAR START JOOOO
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
masseratti:
please kindly provide me with links let me educate myself or stop been a liar to your generation unborn please... MR deluder.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/south-west-governors-ban-open-grazing-of-cattle/4h3c1kx

You can as well check other major papers with the same caption.

Then, reply me with the results of your search, thank youuuu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.