Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (54235 Views)

Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja / Atiku Wins Ondo With Small Margin / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Mysticwebb: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
That is stealing, you will go to prison or pay restitution.
Only if the cows have not grazed on people crop.
Something ate your crop and you ate that which has eaten your crop, my sister it is still your crop you are eating.
For restitution, it doesn't concern me since I'm not the boys that are warding off these murderers and farm destroyers.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

na prayer

Nne, no prayer like that oo...These two words,Egede and Ship no even suppose dey the same statement..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
There's more than one way to skin a cat. .
Kill their cows systematically .

Fustrate d hell out of them.

Stop buying cow from fulanis .( cow meat is not even good for health especially d fulani cows . Fulanis are perverts. .they assault their cows sexually .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

I thought as much.

do you still charge 200 naira for short time
200 Naira for Transcorp Abuja, or Transcop Agege? Ask Mumsy she is the grand patron, we all know say Olosho no dey permanently retire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Victor1883(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.
You need to think like your enemy to know their intentions.

it is this type of wahala we need cultist for
, scare the hell out of them . chase them and sell their cow
every egede man should save the ship
Watin concern men with ship
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by adenigga(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Despite Prohibition, Fulani Herdsmen Seen On Thursday Grazing Openly With Their Cows In Ondo Community, Odigbo

Is Odigbo Local Government, around Ore town, forest?

Incitive journalism.....

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Basemann: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Basemann:
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993. Abọ ọrọ! la nso fun omoluwabi to ba de inu re a di odindi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by babadee1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/photonews-despite-prohibition-fulani-herdsmen-seen-thursday-grazing-openly-their-cows

There is no ban of Fulani herdsmen in Ondo State. They are only banned from grazing deep in the forests. This has become a security risk and that is why the ban was effected. They are free to graze in the open areas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by MOTOPARK: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
no one owes any land, it all belongs to Nigeria. Same right the Yorubas have to farm is the same right the herders have to graze on grass.
God bless Nigeria
In all honesty,this is most dumbest statements I have read on this forum. Potential farmers rents lands in Kd and other parts of the country to ply their business.Why can’t the fulanist do same? Is you dickhead leaders telling you that Nigeria belongs to Hausa-Fulani alone.
You claim that God bless Nigeria, yet you lack Sense to analyze the right things.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
They knew Afonjas are toothless bulldogs that bark too much but can't bite tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mysticwebb:

Only if the cows have not grazed on people crop.
Something ate your crop and you ate that which has eaten your crop, my sister it is still your crop you are eating.
For restitution, it doesn't concern me since I'm not the boys that are warding off these murderers and farm destroyers.
Law is an ass, you will go to prison for 1 year, or pay restitution, the Judge will ask you to show proof that is was that particular cow that you slaughtered was the same one that you claimed destroyed your farm? Trouble done start.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Basemann: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
AFONJACOW:
They knew Afonjas are toothless bulldogs that bark too much but can't bite tongue tongue tongue tongue
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993. Abọ ọrọ! la nso fun omoluwabi to ba de inu re a di odindi

Are you a learner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by MOTOPARK: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
iezeiyida:
Fulani herdsmen/people - very stubborn, cruel and fearless set of human beings

But I blame Buhari, the wicked, unwise president in power because his government is openly supporting these troublesome and violent guys
the Fulanis aren’t fearless it’s some section of the country that allows such
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by atokevic: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
interesting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by favor914: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
MOTOPARK:
In all honesty,this is most dumbest statements I have read on this forum. Potential farmers rents lands in Kd and other parts of the country to ply their business.Why can’t the fulanist do same? Is you dickhead leaders telling you that Nigeria belongs to Hausa-Fulani alone.
You claim that God bless Nigeria, yet you lack Sense to analyze the right things.
In accordance with the Lands Use Act Nigerian Fulani herdsmen can apply for land usage from the Governor anywhere in Nigeria, like any other citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Farukshy: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Basemann:
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
Kai u funny Allah, I was laughing when AC ll this there madness with that one call Sunday or what. Can yorubawa stand a day of gun shut in there land, that is y they Arewa are not shaking by there barking...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
MOTOPARK:
Ifyz0001:
You don't have sense.

YOU DUMB ASS SHOULD STOP QUOTING ME, ARE YOU SAYING THAT FULANI'S DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO LIVE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Basemann: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Farukshy:

Kai u funny Allah, I was laughing when AC ll this there madness with that one call Sunday or what. Can yorubawa stand a day of gun shut in there land, that is y they Arewa are not shaking by there barking...
you dey mind them. they no get action. na only mouth dey get. no shaking, insha'allah.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by damijoe77: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

Egede man should safe ship.u just spoke like a smelly,stinky jew
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Quim2: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mysticwebb:
For my side, if you see cow like this na bush meat boys go call am. Them go rally round, kill those cows. Them no born Fulani well to carry cow waka for our bush self how much more for town.
We no dey sell, buy nor chop cow for our area. So you no fit carry am come our area except you wan dash boys free meat, only on that condition are the residents allowed to chop cow mealt.

Where is your Area?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
How are we even sure it's ondo state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

You bam finish, you solid to the core.
Na this kind situation all injews men suppose cooperate make men hear their voice.
Just like yahaya bello talk, you go dey hear tatatata everywhere.
Make dem just legalise this gun jare.
#End of quote
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Chicastle: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Maybe they Know IBB's quote about Yoruba
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by MOTOPARK: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
In accordance with the Lands Use Act Nigerian Fulani herdsmen can apply for land usage from the Governor anywhere in Nigeria, like any other citizen of Nigeria.
Land belongs to FG SG and Lg the federal government can claim ownership of land in a state that has minerals resources or apply for some via the state Government.it’s at the discretion of the state Government to give out to neither individual(herdsmen) communities for development.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
200 Naira for Transcorp Abuja, or Transcop Agege? Ask Mumsy she is the grand patron, we all know say Olosho no dey permanently retire.

she told me you were chased away from transcorp because of what you did back then

are you really a thief?

did you really do those bad stuff?

I wish I could bring you back, mama is late now

call me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Twenty8: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

We still don't need cultist, it's like fighting fire with gas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Twenty8:

Tribalistic bitch ass whoré
uncle what is bitch?
is it a place
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
plaindealer:
The ban was no grazing in the forest and this doesn't look like forest.

SR don turn to fish wrapper with lies, ignorant and tabloid outlet.

Thats a residential area, can you see the houses? The cars Common? Common sense should be the law that should tell these people that herding cows on the streets is much more dangerous than herding them in the forests. Imagine the dangers cows and their horns pose on the roads to communters?
Have you thought of the potential accidents this action can cause? The private owners of these cows need to build ranches for their cows, thats sanity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Greenback: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
One thing is sure,coneheaded structures are standing at attention as the masters are passing by...grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by theFilmtric: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
MummyD2020:
let me explain something that you seem not to understand
If the Nigerian Army lists the Eastern Security network as a Terrorist organization. They will be free to exterminate them and no one not even the UN can do or say anything
Kanu would only cry and rant behind the scenes in the UK
And that,it seems is what all these is heading towards
The Eastern Security network is not legal
The Nigerian Army will be forced to deal with them like with terrorists
The Eastern Security network seems to be going the way of the Boko haram
You can't just come up with Eastern Security network and start a war and expect the remainder of the populace to clap for you('cause it will definitely affect us all)
Remember the civil war
War is not something to think lightly of
War is supposed to be resorted to after prolonged talks
And war is very expensive
And the Eastern Security network is not in any way prepared for war with the Nigerian Army
Forget about what Kanu is feeding you
That man Kanu is the problem of the Biafran cause
He is not in any way smart
He is not supposed to be leading the Ipob
He's over there in the UK like a coward while the real brave boys die
He doesn't have a good grip over his mouth
He literally just says anything at anytime
A leader is meant to be diplomatic
You might point to the fact that Nigeria is being ruled by criminals and so forth but Nigeria still remains Nigeria
A sovereign state that will deal with “criminals”(no matter what their definition is)
I repeat
The Eastern Security network is no match for the Nigerian Army
It will only lead to bloodshed mostly on the part of the Eastern Security network
Remember the Civil war
Nobody really likes what's happening in Nigeria and I hope the next president holds a referendum
And this country becomes better of divides
God help us all

PS: qoute me the right way next time

theFilmtricsay
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Twenty8: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

uncle what is bitch?
is it a place
Sorry sis wrong mention.grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Twenty8: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Maybe they Know IBB's quote about Yoruba

Fúck you tribalistic bitch ass whoré.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.