Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,150 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166966 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
^how cos i dedicated a thread to you - whats wrong with you angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
Shy-One:

190 is ruining my thread, where are the moderators?
link?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
mukina2:

link?
undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
what don't you get?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
Mukina just continue threatening me cos im just a member cry cry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
awww threaten you how? smiley

just stop giving us lots of work.

we have to clean out threads when you start. sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Mukina myself and shyone are only trying to know ourselves better sad sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
but she reported you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
shes playing hard to get thats why!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 2:31am On Jul 07, 2011
@mukina/iice

Kindly remove the below threads. I need people to stop posting there cz they have served their purpose.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-707827.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-707851.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-690653.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 5:07am On Jul 07, 2011
wow you guys have been busy.

i had no idea.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
Yes!

erm Mukina abeg help me warn Tpia,
make she leave me alone for this NL,
i agree say she fine pass me,she get bobor pass me,she has everything,

but let her leave me alone or i will show her pepper,for this NL grin grin angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2011
Mukina

I Guess you're sleeping please i dont want to see this thread on nairaland

I dont want it locked!

I want it deleted immediately

I find this offensive and should i get back to who i think it is - it wont be funny so kindly ban whos behind this and stash this thread

I dont want it locked but deleted entirely

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-708769.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=708770.msg8674409#msg8674409
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2011
^
are you commanding me?

Goldieluks:

Yes!

erm Mukina abeg help me warn Tpia,
make she leave me alone for this NL,
i agree say she fine pass me,she get bobor pass me,she has everything,

but let her leave me alone or i will show her pepper,for this NL grin grin angry
what did she do?
any links?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2011
@@@ iice/mukina.
* kiss

Theres one that was created by Satani22. I am not able to copy paste the link but its in the dating section.
Title goes like[b] Discussion betwn upendo,cuddlme and others[/b].

Reason; it started well but ended sour and am sure smbody is deeply heart by it all.

Help get it all out of our memories by deleting all the 4 threads. Dont need to read it over.

Thnks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2011
upendo 98:

@@@ iice/mukina.

Thanks kiss kiss
You should be thanking me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ JAYBEE
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2011
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ upendu98

something else you can do is give the guy an audience. ie be friendly with him (might be hard with the name sha), humour him etc. You know- use your discretion.

After a while, his interest will peak then wane and having satisfied his desire to be friends with you, he'll feel comfortable enough to move on and interact with other females here.

It's a nigerian thing though i'm not sure if its just a male one in general.

Of course i could be wrong and it might be better to just break it off completely.

Whatever works out for you guys.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ moldieloks

take your own advice plz.

Cant stand the heat, dont stay in the kitchen.

The incident you're complaining about, was started by you.

Since you insist on poking your nose where it has no business to be.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^
Let it pass.Once he finds his love he will recover 4sure after all theres was nothing even, so am nt breaking anything here.
Doing that above is dangerous.
I prefer lipsrsealed  to allow him focus else where.

Lets 4get it and nevr bring it up again. wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^will try.

the whole thing is quite interesting though.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2011
Tpia (Thick Pant) the ''forum games section'' nko? angry angry angry

mukina i will post the link now.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-352252.1568.html

this is it,there are others,but i can't get my hands on them,for now.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^i posted july 7, @ 1:49pm.

here's your post before that, uncalled for and none of your business:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=707471.msg8669759#msg8669759

stop sticking your nose in things you dont understand.

ever heard of waka pass?

i've warned you severally about getting off my back, but you never listen.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
Goldieluks:

Tpia (Thick Pant) the ''forum games section'' nko? angry angry angry

mukina i will post the link now.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-352252.1568.html

this is it,there are others,but i can't get my hands on them,for now.
thanks

tpia@:

^^i posted july 7, @ 1:49pm.

here's your post before that, uncalled for and none of your business:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=707471.msg8669759#msg8669759

stop sticking your nose in things you dont understand.

ever heard of waka pass?

i've warned you severally about getting off my back, but you never listen.
how is
"Tpia
how are you today?"

an insult?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^did i say it was an insult?

the phrase i used was "get off my back".
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
right word would have been 'offensive' my bad.

she said how are you and she wants you to stop stalking her. settle your issues out of the forum

thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^dont even think of going on a jihad with me, cos i'm well aware some of you want to carry this islamic banking thing on your heads.

i will still speak my mind and if you dont like it, too bad.

goldieluks, stay out of my way because if you insist on being an irritant, then two can play that game.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
are you ok?

speak your mind no one's stopping you but as long as its within forum rules.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
mukina2:

are you ok?

speak your mind no one's stopping you but as long as its within forum rules.

Exactly, jus like i thought. Can u now reinstate the postings u blocked without thinking? Alternatively, let me know how to permanently delete user account from your site. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Exactly, jus like i thought. Can u now reinstate the postings u blocked without thinking? Alternatively, let me know how to permanently delete user account from your site.  angry
what are you talking about?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by upendo98(f): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2011
@@IICE/MUKINA
Another new thread was created with my NL name on it.Good intentions, but purposed served.Next will be silly postings from intruders yeah and me trying to reply. undecided
(I got the nl addiction bug) undecided.

Author is ok wth its closing so kill it fast.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-709108.0.html
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.