Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,904 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166960 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
I can smell favourism. All animals are equal but some are more equals than others.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
oh really? grin i assure you kind sir that its nothing like this, so stop the rumours ok kind sir? grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Natasha2(f): 12:48am On Jun 25, 2011
please MOD I want you to kindly remove my pic that was posted by Book face on this thread though it doesn't show my face I want it removed, thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697409.160.html#msg8585025
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Pweety4me(f): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
Clean this thread for the good of nl

I dont' know whether you saw it & choose to ignore.

Or you haven't see it.

I am not 'crying wolf' you KNOW you should clean it.

If you felt it was getting blown out of proportion then you should ave locked it & cleaned it before it escaladed as you will see quite a few users have chosen to make personal attacks on a issue which had nothing to do with them.

I will no longer be showing my face there, but do urge you(any of the mods) to clean it up.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695616.0.html

loOOL pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't ban me i pwomise not to do this again embarassed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
[size=13pt] kandiikane darling , i suspect that dude is alreafy on it again. . . .Imagine the broken Engrish? grin grin grin wink[/size]

kandiikane:

What the hell? Is this the broken english of broken english?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
I want to make a complaint,
why is Mukina not online? tongue angry grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

i haven't seen her online too tongue grin

Pweety4me:

Clean this thread for the good of nl

I dont' know whether you saw it & choose to ignore.

Or you haven't see it.

I am not 'crying wolf' you KNOW you should clean it.

If you felt it was getting blown out of proportion then you should ave locked it & cleaned it before it escaladed as you will see quite a few users have chosen to make personal attacks on a issue which had nothing to do with them.

I will no longer be showing my face there, but do urge you(any of the mods) to clean it up.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695616.0.html

loOOL pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't ban me i pwomise not to do this again embarassed grin lipsrsealed
yes your highness
its your duty to create a thread, start derailing it, insult people left and right and demand that it be cleaned cheesy
Yes ma, i am on it ma, it will soon be sparkling clean ma.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
Good job Mukina22.

Thank you my thread on hompage. Pls on the thread, theres one guy called 'feddii d erailing the thread help delete his post. its on page 2 of the thrd 'when was the first time you entered into a relationshp. its not good for a thred on home page

tank yoiu
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Pweety4me(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
It's really pointless replying some people.

jaybee - do your job & let the 'kings & queens' sit down & run thier mouth as your servant to them smiley.

I actually couldn't really be bothered anymore, the people don't care we don't care too! cheesy wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
So after insulting everyone including those who tried calming you down you come and ask for the thread to be cleaned?
Shakes his head sadly
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Pweety4me(f): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^Who are you talking 2 ? maybe urself or the mods.

Shut the hell up batty boy!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^
As i told you ealier, i no get your time. Go find your BOY BOY 190 and hang I have better things to do with my BANDWIDTH.
@Whoever is moderating, i have been banned for SPAMMING twice today why I don't understand and to be candid, I am tired of it. Could you please look into it?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Pweety4me(f): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^Ridiculous.

Cleaning up a thread can ONLY benefit the site not ME. . .keep playing dumb highnesses people!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nekai(f): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2011
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
Jaybee

PLEASE ABEG - are you EVER going to do anything about 190? If you own a va-jay-jay - he comes running. Can you NOT STOP HIM?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
Mukina, kiss kiss [size=2pt]lemme bribe you with pecks.[/size]
i want to be an MOD,because i think i am qualified, in fact grin cheesy i know i am.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2011
How does it feel to be banned? What can i do to be banned?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

i want to be an MOD,because i think i am qualified, in fact grin cheesy i know i am.
lol you missed me this much huh? grin tongue

satani22:

How does it feel to be banned? What can i do to be banned?
how about banning the 'good' name(s) wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 12:26am On Jul 01, 2011
Is my name bad?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 5:39am On Jul 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

being a MOD aint fun. Quote me!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
Odunnu:

being a MOD aint fun. Quote me!

Ok i have quote you. tongue
why aint it fun?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
You get stuck up dealing with goats in human clothing. You cant stop relating with them even when you dont feel like, you are kinda bound to do the job of moderating
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani22: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
Moderator can u pls ban me? Though i have committed no 'offeincess'
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

You get stuck up dealing with goats in human clothing. You cant stop relating with them even when you dont feel like, you are kinda bound to do the job of moderating

I didn't know there are goats on here,
i wouldn't call peeps goat,tho.

@Mukina may i ? wink wink grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

I didn't know there are goats on here,
i wouldn't call peeps goat,tho.

@Mukina may i ? wink wink grin
you wouldnt know because you aint a MOD yet, when you become one hopefully, you'l realise we have not just goats but cretins, reetaards and moorons as well.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by OAM4J: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu spot on! Especially boards like Romance, Politics and Sports

I can also see you have been spending some time with Sagamite. grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

you wouldnt know because you aint a MOD yet, when you become one hopefully, you'l realise we have not just goats but cretins, reetaards and moorons as well.

But why use those sorts of names?
This is a social network site,and not PDP Nigeria,
i'd say,easy.

When i mentioned that i would like to be made a MOD,
i was only trying to attract Mukina's attention,just to have a laugh.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2011
OAM4J:

Odunnu spot on! Especially boards like Romance, Politics and Sports

I can also see you have been spending some time with Sagamite. grin
time only? Then you are way behind. I've been spending my life with him.
Goldieluks:

But why use those sorts of names?
This is a social network site,and not PDP Nigeria,
i'd say,easy.

When i mentioned that i would like to be made a MOD,
i was only trying to attract Mukina's attention,just to have a laugh.

disregard my responses please, i'l assume i've been talking to myself. You dont want to understand my POV.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
Odunnu:

time only? Then you are way behind. I've been spending my life with him. disregard my responses please, i'l assume i've been talking to myself. You dont want to understand my POV.

Of-course i understand your point of view,but you can still get it across without calling people names like, goats,cretins, retaards and moroons.
that is what i don't agree with.
nuf said. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
Name one poster, just one that I called either a cretiinn, a mor on,a goat or a re tard?
Na wa for you sha.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
190 is ruining my thread, where are the moderators?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.