Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166968 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
Can you lot please carry your chit chats to the romance section chat room.
This thread is strictly for romance complaints
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2011
Shy-One:

I'm sorry 190

Abeg - Please forgive

I was unaware you were joking. It is not my intent to hurt you. I do like some of your threads, really, I do very much.

I just don't want the type of attention you have started showing to me. Can we just go back to being what we have been before Mz Dark Skin left and before my guy and I had conflict?

Just generic friends commenting on threads. Again - I apologize

@ Mukina - sorry for opening my mouth and pulling you in, my apologies.
its ok.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2011
mukina2:

ok.

Mukina as agreed please follow through and unban the banned.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2011

Mukina, howdy? I have a small request. smiley

Could you please make this topic visible on the HomePage? So that more Nairalanders will see it and vote? And hopefully Seun will consider the request.
http://nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=716782.0

Thanks in advance!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
mukina2:

its ok.

Abeg take it easy, no be War, that your PM is quite harsh, abi u wan kill me?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
^
just stop it really. wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^ OK, my bad, i almost got heart attack when i saw that, but remembered forex and catch up my breath again grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by xynerise: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
What is happening here? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by forkadict(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

Shy one - I'll never talk to you ever again!

Do i even talk to you - Nope so kindly stop complicating issues

and Mukina - i would prefer you check when that video was uploaded as it was weeks ago

whats with all these un-necessary ban's that stoopid members keep recommending you to do

Im not in the mood so i would rather avoid this shy one hence forth else this forum would be really difficult for both of us

If she cant take a Joke and takes watever online shiit seriously then she should go Jump off a sky scraper -

190:

Whatever mukina -

What i hate most is the way she comes running in here like a rooster on heat period just to report

she claims shes heart broken, thats her headache she shouldnt take it out on people cos she wasnt competent enough

I'll avoid her henceforth (Thought i was dealing with someone matured enough to figure out a prank outta something)

190:

Its cool - Im outta here undecided

Wait wait wait. Guy you fall my hand men. You wey i dey always hail say you no dey vex. Na you con dey vex, dey drop voice so.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Mukina2, abeg o, i was just doing that for fun, i wanted to scare someone grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
^
two strikes, one more and it starts smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
Mukina would it be possible to get u to allow for posting from those banned for no appropriate reason, becos i am tired of explaining to u the obvious?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
mukina2:

^

You should expect the one more in 2020, cos i no go give you one more grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
mukina2:

^

@Mukina

Please can you close my threads: Unpleasant goodbye and I am missing you. Toba said I should holla at you and ask you to please do it asap. Thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
links?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2011
Mukina someone is impersonating Gabry on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-720509.0.html#msg8789132
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 2:50am On Jul 26, 2011
thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2011
Thats y i got tired of this forum in the first instance and yet getting fed up again. The mumu called Nelson went ahead to post Gabry's pixs and started insulting her. WTF? Many Nigerians dont want to use their brains on something meaningful any longer. SMH. The guy's handle should be placed on permanent ban.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
Mukina

He has started again ooh!!

I have clearly advised you to permanently ban that member you have refused

I still nor get wetin i wan tell u sha- but im not finding this funny

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-721003.64.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2011
Where is Mukina2?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dave2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2011
Please, where is the romance thread?
I can't find it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
I see it was deleted, because u people are just not making sense on it grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dave2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
But courtesy demands that the moderator or whosoever in charge at least explains to us what happened
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
dave2:

Please, where is the romance thread?
I can't find it
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2011
Mukina2 need a chat, so show yourself. grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ladyjide(f): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
JAY BEE I HAVE A COMPLAINT, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
should we roast an egg for you before you table the complaint? tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ladyjide(f): 3:47am On Aug 08, 2011
No I am waiting for[i] Jaybee [/i]to roll out the red carpet before i voice my complaint!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2011
Jay to da rescue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2011
Other Moderators

Can you ban your moderator Jaybee? On the basis of just for the hell of it?

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.