Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,244 members, 7,910,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest (54345 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by sunshineV(f): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
watin toto go cus ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Advancedman(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by NiRfreak(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Vvv
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by billyG(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
I will sue both of them for #20bn bringing the body of Christ to disrepute...make I call my lawyer Mike.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by NiRfreak(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Vvv.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Carlylepneuma: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
their headache...
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by sojayy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pk
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jamesbally: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by IgOga(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Police will obey the highest bidder.....Suleiman has upper hand here

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by chudez0147(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
paschalj4:
grin grin grin grin

BILLIONS I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT WORD.
Sexy sound. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by geendi(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
There is no smoke without fire, there's something definitely off with this
Apostle. It was this same Man that was embroiled in Cossy, Otubu's
sexual triangle accusations some years back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Whoknowsme: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
it is well
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by McAausim: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
This the next topic for next week.... cool

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Expelled from ur ministry in 2018 bt has been trying to blackmail the church for past 6 years?? Doesn't add up. Go back and concoct a better lie or statement.

Mike David may be greedy or hungry bt I'm not sure he's a liar just yet.

2ndly u cannot arrest or intimidate the man for fighting for his family and right. He has said his story. Say urs. undecided

U even waited for him to sue b4 u counter sued for defamation since over a week he has been singing like a Canary? undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by SenecaTheYonger: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wetin concern IGP with pastor matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Godsent12(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
HopeVictor:
E be like una think say billions na small money?
I dey tell you brotherly,Dem just dey call billions billions anyhow.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
it's high time we start checking the Apostle Suleman....why is he always on the media for the wrong reasons?
Let no one come here n tell me "men of God need prayers too", not wen you openly stray into temptations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Geenosko: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's trying so hard to intimidate the man after sleeping with his wife.

Can this man swear with one of the numerous jujus in edo state that he's innocent of the accusation

As if you were there

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Foodforthought: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

3. I have had a personal ordeal with this Suleman I wouldn't want to broadcast..however, ladies and gentlemen, I believe James’ story.

Suleman and women:
I hope your parents have billions to pay when you get sued. This is social media. People are reading. Do not accuse without evidence or you will suffer for it. Face your studies and objectively learn from life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by apparentlylaw(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Collect your wife ..Sack you ..Promote your wife ..
Still sue ...use authorities they find you sef
Na who get money ..get mouth for this country

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Godsent12(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.
oga gaius1 fg wan ban crypto currency,wetin you con dey talk na

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Foodforthought: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
jaxxy:
Expelled from ur ministry in 2018 bt has been trying to blackmail the church for past 6 years?? Doesn't add up. Go back and concoct a better lie or statement.

Mike David may be greedy or hungry bt I'm not sure he's a liar just yet.

2ndly u cannot arrest or intimidate the man for fighting for his family and right. He has said his story. Say urs. undecided
He has said his. He said the pastor was sacked and is trying to blackmail the Apostle. But of course, lacking any knowledge or understanding of legal matters, you are just wired to believe the accuser even without an evidence presented. Be neutral at times, it could save your life.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ryloy: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pastor cannot forgive and forget...
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by DAVE5(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Foodforthought:

He has said his. He said the pastor was sacked and is trying to blackmail the Apostle. But of course, lacking any knowledge or understanding of legal matters, you are just wired to believe the accuser even without an evidence presented. Be neutral at times, it could save your life.

Blackmail how and why? With what? These are unanswered questions and important to prove the Truth or otherwise. U can't just say blackmail without info. undecided

Dangote case we know what the supposed blackmail was about. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cajal(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
He should have called on GOD Almighty rather than adamu Mo
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
pastor why you no call God for this kind matter? cheesy cheesy

if government comes after you, you will say you are above the government and only answerable to God but if individual offend you, you will remember that you are a citizen with rights and use your wealth to oppress the person

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Exjoker(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
NaijaCopy:
Hmmm. Is this the teaching of Christ on marriage & people having marital issues?

Is this step God-led? To add salt to injury & sue a man whose home has been broken & you're being accused of playing a major role?

Sometimes I just wonder how many so-called men of God understand the Bible inside out and truly apply the teachings in every facet of life.

It seems most just obey the book when it suits them and go carnal at will.
Did you even understand why he is suing the man What did you expect him to do to a man who is trying to slander his name and his ministry? Don't forget the man recently filed a 2billion naira case on him. Apostle Sulaiman will have to clear his name or accept the accusation labelled against him

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Inside life.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by floss(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

3. I have had a personal ordeal with this Suleman I wouldn't want to broadcast..however, ladies and gentlemen, I believe James’ story.

Suleman and women:
I'm sorry to say this, no one cares about your personal ordeal.... avoid making comments for purpose of getting cheap likes,why not sue him just like Mike did if you are so sure of your personal ordeal....or you can continue and complete your story,who knows you might get johnson Suleiman's attention, then you will be invited to explain further....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jchioma: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tit for tat. Suleiman has fought many battles and won, but the one from your inner circle is very hard to overcome. This was one of his closest allies before things fell apart. I pray he survives this fight which will either mar him and destroy everything he has garnered overtime or make him greater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Do Money Rituals Actually Work?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.