Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest (54466 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by stayclearofme: 3:09am On Feb 06, 2021
gregyboy:

Guy shut up he should swear with your own state idol

Yen yen yen.... Nonsense
Lol cheesy cheesy why the mata come pain u pass the pastor na?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by xaggar(m): 3:47am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

Terrible English!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Obason22(m): 4:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Let see what happens

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Gval123: 4:33am On Feb 06, 2021
why the arrest? You have filed a case against the man< then let the court decide. At this point, it is still an allegation, not a conviction. Even in court, is your word against his. See, i have been to Omega church, i have nothing against this man, but trying to lock this man up, after instituting a legal case against him, is pure arrogance. You are trying to use your financial and political influence to intimidate him. Suleman have said a lot of things in the past that were unethical, and i believe in some of the cases, legal case was filed against him, but none of them tried to use the IG of police to silent him. Even when some miscreant within the govt tried to arrest him, Gov Fayose stood for him and Nigerians were furious about it. Why try to do same to another? The apostle said on air that Elrufia was going to die, who arrest u? These pastors a double standard even in their daily living. Let your legal case in court go on, but to arrest him, using the IG of police while the case is on is a total shame. oppress him today, tomorrow, someone bigger than you will also lock you up. Why una day behave like this? these kind of yeye oppression must stop. Even people why break down Washington, some of them don go house, not to talk of person way tell u word. abeg og. Let the law speak, not your political or financial power.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by abels(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Shut up
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Onma89: 4:58am On Feb 06, 2021
A man accused you for having an affair with his wife and you uplifted her to a higher position in your church to bad. And for David ur so call wife on a video on social media denied of having an affair with the senior pastor why not keep to your faith so that the God we all served fight for you. grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jamace(m): 5:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Hmmm. The one who instituted a court case first should be listened to first. Suleiman came second and should wait until David;s case has been concluded.

#EqualRightandJustice
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Peppysco: 5:13am On Feb 06, 2021
There is no smoke without fire, there's something definitely off with this Apostle. It was this same Man that was embroiled in Cossy, Otubu's sexual triangle accusations some years back.
Back to the matter, you dismiss a pastor for certain reasons only for you to promote the wife to the post of a senior pastor in the same church, mehn, there's something fishy there because if not for anything, that act alone is enough to reck the marriage.
One a second thought, isn't he,as a christian and a pastor supposed to be a forgiving father to his flocks? Even the Ooni of Ife was defamed by Sunday, which could have led to a serious legal battle if he wanted to, but decided to let go, let alone a 'man of God'.
On a final note, going on a legal counter and also seeking the arrest of the said man clearly shows there's something hidden they don't want exposed.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2021
HopeVictor:
E be like una think say billions na small money?
As a billionaire myself, I can assure you that it is not much.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Peppysco: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

'Do he thinks he can take his child'?
YES, HE DO grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Foodforthought: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Organs:

Shut the f up. You think everyone is brainwashed like you? These are valid questions, how come Suleman did not sue until he got sued? How come this lady was elevated in Church while all this was going on? This is our problem in Nigeria, a thief, a criminal,. a rapist is only those things if we don't like the person. Biodun Fatoyinbo was accused the other day with the accuser calling her two sisters, her brother and the Port Harcourt pastor as witness and clearly stating she was raped when she went to babysit when the wife had a baby and she was pushed aside, this one now you are talking rubbish. The least you can do is ask for this to be investigated, stop all the hero worshiping.
Wisdom is not in saying much, it is in saying right.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by blackpanda: 5:44am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Your support for Suleman is not helping him. You guys are a big part of the problem. That's why Suleiman's philandering can never stop. Everybody can't be lieing against him. Smh
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by MoneyTrees(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2021
First if Christianity is the model religion and you're one of the true Christians, then I'll rather sit on the opposite fence grin grin.
You're not a real nigarr angry
I'm unimpressed cheesy
You're like Christ, god-like and you're calling your fellow worthless then your religion isn't a model part wink.
Cos of your fevor & enthusiasm for your so called pastor you're quick to put Nails on his coffin, I'm not surprised cos your savior was betrayed by one of his disciples while one denied him & later went on to become one of your foremost apostles
Permit me to say
This is clear mediocrity & pvssy ass mindedness. wink

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Profadvocate: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Apostle.....there is God o
Sha!!!
He is not asleep oooo
Still on my kneels on this issue
After here is heaven or hell either rich or poor
Only him God knows the real thing
so sad
I
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Fuckyoumod: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Dustin analysis
oga... Go añd sit down!

Why is your pastor always involved in sex scandals? Is this the first time?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by loswhite(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Who needs a cheating wife to come back? If you openly accuse your wife of cheating, will you want her back?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by mentored: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

Analyzer

Face front

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cantonese: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Dalby:

You are going too far. True or false, he is seeking legal redress. Where are the sermons of God fighting my battle, the battle of the innocent!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And you did not read in the Bible that judges were appointed to administer over them, if you are a Christian? Or you did not read that cases were brought to Jesus?

Even though Christians are admonished not to go to court, will taking the laws into their hands be better? Do you know that when one's image is damaged by another, it takes a lot to clean such image again. In our society where sensationalism thrives, how can you restore the image of the innocent?

You youths must not always think in one direction. Ask yourself what you would do if you were in that same situation of the Pastor.

The young man first went to the press and labelled the Pastor a wife snatcher. His wife gave her side of the story. You all blindly followed the man who incidentally is a Pastor. He went to the police to seek redress and finally to court. How would you not wonder why he sued for 2 billion. Is that not telling you that his target is the money and not his family that he foolishly left? Did you read in the evidences how he tried to keep his marriage? Now the Pastor counter sued for 5 billion. The Pastor was his employer. If the court orders 10 million in favour of Pastor Suleyman how can he get it? Now you talk as if Christianity requires one to be very foolish.

You all must be properly guided.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by omojesu202(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

you're one-sided too.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cantonese: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2021
blackpanda:

Your support for Suleman is not helping him. You guys are a big part of the problem. That's why Suleiman's philandering can never stop. Everybody can't be lieing against him. Smh

And you caught him philandering abi?

Or he philandeered with someone close to you? Please tell us.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by drlateef: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2021
The innocent must be heard, the powerful must not be allowed to swallow the innocent with their power. God is the defender of the weak.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Mightyjohn11(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
ooh what a shame , beleivers who are supposed to judge the world are now being judged by the world...what a big shame
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by jornwhite: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I have seen many cases of where a pastor died nd his wife took over buh certainly not these one.
when you sack a man and replace him with is wife, is that not enough to cause a division in marriage, my question to you; where is it done that a subordinate pastor is expelled and replaced with the wife. can you cite a reference
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Hardgun: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
unbeliever settling two believers.thst have allow self destroy them. They are God of men. Not men of God.
U get am
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ogbonti: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's trying so hard to intimidate the man after sleeping with his wife.

Can this man swear with one of the numerous jujus in edo state that he's innocent of the accusation

you are right because Apostle Suleiman is now like the proverbial tortoise that appears in every folk tale. Something ain’t right about this man. How come no one is accusing him of mismanaging the church’s money or any other act other than sex sex sex with women ?

My people have a saying, “if you say everybody no good, na you no good”

If Apostle Suleiman says everyone who accuses him of sleeping with women other than his wife over the years are liars, then he Suleiman is the liar!

Enough said!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Seun360(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
it's high time we start checking the Apostle Suleman....why is he always on the media for the wrong reasons?
Let no one come here n tell me "men of God need prayers too", not wen you openly stray into temptations!

Still can't fathom how people still believe in that Apostle Suleman, the other day I saw a video where he said someone bought him £250,000 wrist watch at an airport in the UK and when the person left he went back to the store to return it and ordered the sales attendant to wire him the money and get £10k as a reward, how is that even possible. A wrist watch that was bought via credit card?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Victoraguwa: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Why must it be this man all the time
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by HopeVictor: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
CamusMidas:

As a billionaire myself, I can assure you that it is not much.
Lol no be small thing
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
dem say " wahala be like the name TUNDE EDNUT spell it any directions you want but will still give same results"
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Rolexjerry(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2021
But why is this man always involved in sex scandals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.