Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest (54343 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by gregyboy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
NORSIYK:
He's trying so hard to intimidate the man after sleeping with his wife.

Can this man swear with one of the numerous jujus in edo state that he's innocent of the accusation

Guy shut up he should swear with your own state idol

Yen yen yen.... Nonsense
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ipobarethieves: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hardgun:

Shame as a pastor which they are both practicing the same faith.they come dey carry themselves go court under a muslim.wetin dem wan dey preach for the member
No shame there.So,u expect Sule to keep quiet ? There's what they kal character assassin"action"/slander.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by amuwo1980: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
This pastor have one too many accusations bordering on sexual immorality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by wirinet(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jman24:

You see why Africa is still where it is today. A fellow pastor is crying (whether it's fake or not) and it didn't touch the hearts of so called congregants at least to tell their pastor to clear the air. Rather they cheered on until it got to this point.

I keep saying it. Assuming christianity for instance is the authentic religion, the blacks don't even understand or practice up to 10% of it's contents correctly.

The other day.. I told a friend I can't visit a lonely married woman in her home. And this religious dude laughed at me and said.. I'm not born in spirit that we should get to a level we live above the law.
I wanted to argue, but didn't have the energy .. so I dropped a line for him;

"see you see adultery"....

#Oh my Africa

Blacks don't practice Christianity, they practice anthropolatry - the worship of man. No matter what their "god" is accused of, they immediately jump to defend him, without even looking at the allegations. Here is a pastor that has been accused of rape/sexual molestation in not one situation, not two situations but three different situations, but idolators will quickly jump to defend him with their lives every time.

Even the their god's testimony does not make sense. The aggrieved pastor had been blackmailing pastor suleiman for over 6 years, but was sacked just over 2 years ago. The idolators can't even dare to ask what the blackmail about. Was it the blackmail that led to his sacking. Why sack the husband and promote the wife? I thought the church was meant to promote marriage. Was the church aware of the marriage problems of two of its pastors? If they were, what counselling did the church give them? Or Omega ministries don't do marriage counselling for its members.

Anyway, a man down already fears no fall. Pastor David would fight to his last breadth for his children. No government or pastor can separate a man from his children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jafaar: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

the answer to your 2nd question ,He was caught red handed sleeping with another woman while he was a pastor in the US branch of of ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by greggng: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

I put it to you that you don't have loco standi to ascertain who is worthless or not . Choose your words carefully .yes for lack of evidence your pastor might go scout free but if indeed he committed such , he won't escape God's judgement ...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by olanrewaju49127: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Prophet of doom cum expired IGP over a helpless man. God dey ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by 400billionman: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Envy and greed don enter this thing.

You said he took your wife, now we are hearing that your marriage has been dissolved since.

How come you want to Cashout N2bn from Suleiman ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Slymonster(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

Make i no talk wetin i know sha make blogger no carry am. Just know your pastor sleep with babes other than his wife sometimes. Whether he slept with the man wife i do not know. Only God knows.

One thing ya'll should know is that every pastor who has encounter with women other than there wives. Things like this will pop. Just watch in years time another will pop out again.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Golan007: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
All I know is that they will settle out of court.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by wirinet(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
400billionman:

You said he took your wife, now we are hearing that your marriage has been dissolved since .

Another idolator. Who told you the marriage has been desolved since ? Was it the husband or the wife?

This is what pastor suleiman's lawyer said in his court filings;

It has come to our knowledge that one Mike David has purportedly filed a law suit against our client, Apostle Johnson Suleman and seeking two billion naira as damages for allege interference in his marriage which has since been dissolved a few years ago .
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by 400billionman: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2021
wirinet:

Another idolator. Who told you the marriage has been desolved since ? Was it the husband or the wife?

This is what pastor suleiman's lawyer said in his court filings;

Don't quote me next time.

I don't trade words with mentally imbalanced persons.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Organs(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Foodforthought:

I hope your parents have billions to pay when you get sued. This is social media. People are reading. Do not accuse without evidence or you will suffer for it. Face your studies and objectively learn from life.

Shut the f up. You think everyone is brainwashed like you? These are valid questions, how come Suleman did not sue until he got sued? How come this lady was elevated in Church while all this was going on? This is our problem in Nigeria, a thief, a criminal,. a rapist is only those things if we don't like the person. Biodun Fatoyinbo was accused the other day with the accuser calling her two sisters, her brother and the Port Harcourt pastor as witness and clearly stating she was raped when she went to babysit when the wife had a baby and she was pushed aside, this one now you are talking rubbish. The least you can do is ask for this to be investigated, stop all the hero worshiping.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by wirinet(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2021
400billionman:

Don't quote me next time.

I don't trade words with mentally imbalanced persons.
Eya... see mentally balanced person. Only a person who is not balanced worships a mere mortal like himself.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2021
NaijaCopy:
Hmmm. Is this the teaching of Christ on marriage & people having marital issues?

Is this step God-led? To add salt to injury & sue a man whose home has been broken & you're being accused of playing a major role?

Sometimes I just wonder how many so-called men of God understand the Bible inside out and truly apply the teachings in every facet of life.

It seems most just obey the book when it suits them and go carnal at will.

Should Apostle Suleman stay still and be dragged through the mud?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Basher8583: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Felabrity:
The accuser: 2 billion

The defendant: 5 billion

5-2= 3 billion

Nice profit pastor cool

Sue him for public defamation and make sure to clear your name

He is suing him for public defamation at the same time he has his legally married wife handling a branch of his church while he was expelled.
Why is the wife still in the church after the husband has been expelled?

Sorry doesn't add up for pastor otobo. He is just trying to intimidate the poor man
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ofwest47(m): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Very laughable, see what business enterprises called christendom entertainment has become __billi , billi, billion court case.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ceede2: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Funflipper: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2021
400billionman:

You said he took your wife, now we are hearing that your marriage has been dissolved since.

There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by oluade11: 1:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Two pastors in court. It is wrong and it is sad.
Yes,It does not bring glory to the name of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Sailorsoldier1: 1:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by pfadom: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Why is Pastor Sule at the centre of every negative unChristike character?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Fascfavy(m): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/apostle-suleman-sues-pastor-david-billion-igp-orders-arrest-344941/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Good for him. Next time he won't try to pull down God's anointed.

For your sales,ad, web, brand copy whatsapp 08156550549
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Saintspapa: 2:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Wetin dey sup?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by chinonyealioha: 2:49am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=gaius01 post=98777721]Arrrrrrrh

God bless you
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by chinonyealioha: 2:57am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=Basher8583 post=98786004]

He is suing him for public defamation at the same time he has his legally married wife handling a branch of his church while he was expelled.
Why is the wife still in the church after the husband has been expelled?

Sorry doesn't add up for pastor otobo. He is just trying to intimidate the poor man

you have a point there but me educate you, types e man in question walk out of his family,went to her parents collet the bride price been paid for the wife. I know the wife personally she is a true woman of God ,they where in Kano branch and the wife is fire, but the man is just a preacher,there he walk away from the family for two year left the omega church collect bride price and now still call her his wife.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by stayclearofme: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Bros good analysis, but why is this Pastor always in the news and it is always about women? There is no smoke without fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Do Money Rituals Actually Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.