Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,869 members, 7,938,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (1870 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by suzy(f): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
A FRIEND OF MINE NEED HELP ON THIS ISSUE
         SHE LIED TO HER BOYFRIEND,THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN,BUT SHE WAS DISVIRGINED BEFORE THEY MET.HER REASON WAS THAT,HER BOYFRIEND ASKED HER FOR SEX SO SHE LIED,THEY DATED FOR 2YEARS WITHOUT SEX,NOW THE MAN WANT TO MARRY HER AND SHE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO COS SHE STILL HAS NOT TOLD HIM THE TRUTH,WHAT CAN SHE DO,SHE DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE MAN THAT SHE LOVES SO MUCH,THE MAN IS HAPPY THAT I WILL MARRY A VIRGIN.PLS HELP ME WITH AN ADVICE TO GIVE TO HER. sad [img][/img]
Re: Pls Help Me by kokoye(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tell her to go and do that reconstruction surgery that they do now or use alum, kaun bilala and stuff grin

I have a feeling your are telling us your life story . . see where lies will get you to.

You were playing good girl with your potential husband while giving it up for losers. The poor boy even stuck with you for two years!!

oh well!!

dont forget the alum - add krest bitter lemon to it . . .and bleaching power!!
Re: Pls Help Me by freecocoa(f): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Give you abi her?either ways this is a hard one thats why honesty is important in a relationship,i advice her to tell him the truth cos he deserves to know and if he truly loves her i think he'll forgive her but if she wants to keep being a bad girl and a deceiver,she can wash her punany with alom abi na potash[akanwu]before she sleeps with him,i hear it makes the punany tight.
Re: Pls Help Me by desholah(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
OP.
First of all . . . .[size=2pt]Go back to sch cool . .Your English is poor.[/size]

Secondly,Tell your friend to bear the consequences,That's the exact result you get when you take LIE as a friend. angry

Imagine lying and denying  your boyfriend intimacy/sex for good 2 yrs and yet look for a bailout. undecided undecided undecided

This is our girls!!! undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help Me by ayomide202(f): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
Dont tell him the truth, on the 'd day' if he sees not blood then tell him urs is an exceptional case or ur could av lost it riding bicycle or somehow, dat is if and only if d hole is not WIDE wink wink wink grin tongue
Re: Pls Help Me by Bojocity: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
your boyfiend will not forgive u in jesus name amen what u did is v bad, u lie to him dat u are a vingin when u don already Bleep, u no want make him Bleep.d guy they expect to disvingin u may u don already disvingin.babe u b big lier.
Re: Pls Help Me by Dotunomoba(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
Its simple tell him the truth,it wont be funny if he finds out after marriage which he will.

Re: Pls Help Me by francisj(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
desholah:

OP.
First of all . . . .[size=2pt]Go back to sch cool . .Your English is poor.[/size]

Secondly,Tell your friend to bear the consequences,That's the exact result you get when you take LIE as a friend. angry

Imagine lying and denying  your boyfriend intimacy/sex for good 2 yrs and yet look for a bailout. undecided undecided undecided

This is our girls!!! undecided undecided

you friend is wicked, denying a guy se-x 4 2 yrs?  tongue tongue tongue :- undecided undecided

I can bet you that this  guy is gonna kick her as-h out of that relationship anytime he discover this very bitter truth angry angry

who was she given it to within these 2 yrs!!!!

Girlie's are funny,eat your cake and still wanna have it
Re: Pls Help Me by HighChief4(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
Make sure you tell the young man the truth before the wedding
Re: Pls Help Me by r231(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
A whole 2yrs

omo your friend wicked o

you better tell him before its too late

orrrrrr rub ketchup on your thing thing grin cheesy grin (to get blood effect grin grin)
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
she should tell him the truth.

how long is she planning to continue in the lie.
Re: Pls Help Me by Odunnu: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2011
If he's marrying her solely cz she's a virgin, wahala dey.
If he's marrying her cz of the entire package,then tell him and after talk,he'l settle down and accept
Re: Pls Help Me by 190: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Rotflmfao @

She was ra[i]ped[/i] before they met

Another lie again from another female claiming it happened to her friend when she obvious is the person in question undecided
Re: Pls Help Me by kokoye(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
hymen recontruction surgery only costs 6000 pounds.

wetin now?
Re: Pls Help Me by 25omega(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
you friend started a major relationship with a lie now she has to lay in the bed she has made.

tell her to tell him that she used a Love Machine while she was in uni. That way she can explain the missing hymen and still maintain that no man has seen her naked
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
and what if the man or men who have seen her naked show up someday?
Re: Pls Help Me by 25omega(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^ well then she can come back to NL for another advice  grin

By the way so what if they come around? do the men or women you have slept with make it a point to tell the person you are with that they had s3x with you?
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2011

^^ well then she can come back to NL for another advice

that's an option. wink

25omega:

By the way so what if they come around? do the men or women you have slept with make it a point to tell the person you are with that they had s3x with you?

if she lied that she hadnt had sex at all, then doesnt that make it worse if her guy hears later, that she had.

and these days, you can bet your lucky drawls the men or women you had sex with will happily inform your partner if they want to.
Re: Pls Help Me by 25omega(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

if she lied that she hadnt had sex at all, then doesnt that make it worse if her guy hears later, that she had.

and these days, you can bet your lucky drawls the men or women you had sex with will happily inform your partner if they want to.
shocked shocked wow that is truly sick!
if i saw an ex today i will not even give a crap about who she is with needless to say pulling him aside to let him know how i used to bang his now woman that is sick and perverse
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
some people really are sick like that, especially if they're not happy with their lives.
Re: Pls Help Me by francisj(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

some people really are sick like that, especially if they're not happy with their lives.

Doesnt make any differences to me , even if a come across some one who have overbash the puna-ny of my wife,it senseless
.what really matter is that at that moment i own the puna-ny .the past is bgone

@poster
Why lie in the first place that u were original,May god help u , but i can bet no guy will ever want a second place while he expect a first position,
there are some things in this life that one should not lie about and one of such is this first time thing
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
francisj:

Doesnt make any differences to me , even if a come across some one who have overbash the puna-ny of my wife,it senseless
.what really matter is that at that moment i own the puna-ny .the past is bgone

of course not all men mind their wives' past, but the issue is if the man was deceived into believing the lady was a virgin when she wasnt.

best thing is to come clean. If the man wont marry you after that, then maybe he wasnt the right one.

but you never know, he might still be ok with it.
Re: Pls Help Me by Arosa(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
the truth shall set you free, one way or the other.  undecided
Re: Pls Help Me by francisj(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

of course not all men mind their wives' past, but the issue is if the man was deceived into believing the lady was a virgin when she wasnt.

best thing is to come clean. If the man wont marry you after that, then maybe he wasnt the right one.

but you never know, he might still be ok with it.

correct talk
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
@poster
Many scenarios can happen:
- you tell him the truth and he doesn't care, loves you the same and you live happily ever after.

- you tell him the truth and he simply leaves because the deceit is too hard to bare and he couldn't marry such a lying person.

- you tell him the truth, he isn't too pleased but demands to have immediate full access to the coochie, due to the severity of your lie, you accept and finally get dumped a few months later.

- you keep the charade going till marriage, use chicken blood (or reconstructive surgery) to foul the mugu then he goes around bragging that he was the ONLY man to have ever touched his wife. Friend of a friend of a friend of ex hears that and confronts him. Badaboom, divorce proceedings!

- you keep the charade, on wedding night the guy notice that you aint a virgin (he has experiences on the subject), confronts you and make a big scandal out of it all and walk away from this marriage
OR he keeps quiet and plays along but then never respects you ever again.

- you never tell him and he never finds out and you lived happily ever after till you have a big argument and, out of the blue, you wanna destroy his ego and throw it in his face. Badaboom, divorce proceedings.

The choice is yours
Re: Pls Help Me by livedit(f): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
SUPER multiple choice answers MRBROWNJAY!  grin

Frankly, I wouldn't volunteer more information that isn't relevant anyway.  Who she was with BEFORE they met IS her own business.  Just like who HE was with was not any of her business.  My thing is, why lie? Why not tell the guy from jump when he tried to get some "pie" that at that time she is celebate and will be until she is married.  Why start off a relationship lying?  Sooner or later, it's going to catch up to you one way or another. 

ONLY if HE is persistant about finding out, then she should tell him the truth.  The repercussion she will have to deal with because it was her that lied about it.  He may stay, he may go.  That's a chance she will have to take.  But again, she don't owe to tell him anything about her past BEFORE they met is the way livedit feel about it.
Re: Pls Help Me by iice(f): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2011
You reap what you sow.
Re: Pls Help Me by Dubino(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2011
Just to ship in my 20 cents poster. Your friend telling her boy friend that she's a virgin isn't the problem. The problem is that she waited a long time before trying to correct herself. Most time people (male and female) starts relationship without thinking it would lead anywhere and therefore reluctant to open up right away. However, as soon as you think your partner seem to be the type you really want, you should start telling the truth and correct your lies if any.
On a serious note, tell your friend to tell the guy the truth before getting into marriage with him. It will be less painful to loose a boyfriend than to loose a husband.
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2011
What's the big deal she didn't need to lie in the first place,that's just unnecessary. she should just tell him the truth if he can't handle let him bounce that will even show the kind of guy he is.
Re: Pls Help Me by tashanja(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nonesense, she should calculate and return all the awoof money she had been collecting under false pretence (while putting the poor guy on a starvation diet) and fes up sharp sharp - see female deception of the highest order! angry sad cool
Re: Pls Help Me by deniyor: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
:-x
Re: Pls Help Me by zangiff(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
she is stupidddd for telling lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong If I Cheat On My Girlfriend When She Doesn't Know? / Celebrities Shares 14 Sex Tips From Men To Women (MUST READ) / My Girlfriend Beats Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.