Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55802 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
newman5203:

IF IT IS 4 PERSONAL USE AND SO WAT?

kENNETH COPLAND
CREFLO DOLLAR
JOYCE MEYER
MIKE MURDOCK
FREDRICK K.C PRICE
BENNY HINN
PAULA WHITE
ALL HV PRIVATE JETS
RECENTLY kENNETH COPLAND GAVE AWAY THE 27TH JET ARE A SEED.IF U ARE GETTING MAD because IT IS 4 PRIVATE USE U
AND YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN MIGHT NO HAVE ONE

people like you make black people look bad. Get youself educated or exposed. You are too ignorant.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
THANKYOU!!!!!!
YOU BETTA UPGRADE YOUR MIND.ITS AN ADVICE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
@dare2think
i am presently in CANADA studying industrial systems engineering,what school did u attend?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
Birbeck university, united kingdom, history/politics/ philosophy. Attending.

So what are you trying to prove? undecided

btw me and you who is best to analyse the situation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
WEALTH IS NOT A STATE,IT IS AN ATTITUDE.THE WORDS OF A MAN DESCRIBES THE WEALTH OF HIS INNER-MAN,A WISE MAN SAID LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND THAT IS WHY MANY SEEM BRIGHT UNTIL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK.

THE REASON WHY D WORDS OF MANY ARE EMPTY IS AS A RESULT OF THERE EMPTINESS IN HEART,FOR OUT OFF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKETH.
THOSE THAT ARE AGAINST HIM HV SPOKEN OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE POVERTY IN THERE HEART.PERIOD!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by vislabraye(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
Men, I'll try to be objective as much as possible. First of all, if a large ministry has an aircraft, there's nothing wrong with it. It's expected that Ministries like Deeper Life, RCCG and MFM should have. Winners too should have considering its size and reach.

But if Winners have up to four jets, its mind blowing.  I wonder what they would use all that to do.(That is if it is true.) I think the bishop should explain to his members and should also be answerable to someone.

But from what people say, most of the monies don't come from his church. That means he has personal business he's running some where.  As long as he's not stealing or extorting his members with taxes like other churches do, then I won't call him names.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2011
newman5203:

WEALTH IS NOT A STATE,IT IS AN ATTITUDE.THE WORDS OF A MAN DESCRIBES THE WEALTH OF HIS INNER-MAN,A WISE MAN SAID LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND THAT IS WHY MANY SEEM BRIGHT UNTIL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK.

THE REASON WHY D WORDS OF MANY ARE EMPTY IS AS A RESULT OF THERE EMPTINESS IN HEART,FOR OUT OFF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKETH.
THOSE THAT ARE AGAINST HIM HV SPOKEN OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE POVERTY IN THERE HEART.PERIOD!!!!

dude you are missing the point, The above applies to self-made wealthy people that have made money with their brain and integrity not from donations. His role and responsibilities are the criticism I have of him. Is the man responsible to impact th world with the teachings of God?
Malaria and diseases are plagues in Africa, is he aware? If so, what has done and doing? Has helped to the level thAt he feels it's ok to now buy a jet, since these problems have disappeared.
Bill gates wife travels around AFrica to donate Money to AIds and malaria victims.
drogba built an hospital In is home country.
Mother Theresa set up orphanages.
AfricA receive billions in aids from western countries.
What is our African pastor doing? Building a non-free school? And having four jets. Where there are some nigerians dying from inadequate healthcare.

So it's jets the man of GOd needs. Has GOd forgotten the other less priviledge masses? So GOd can't direct him to these ppl. What does he discuss with God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Deltagal: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
I cannot believe how silly some people are.Any true christian knows that every man of God is to be just like Jesus Christ.The self serving pastors we have today are really serving Satan not God thats why they are scrambling for wealth by asking their members to pay tithes and forcing them to give offerings.Tithes were for the priests back in israel because God did not give the levites any land of their own so the other tribes of israel were to give tithes so the priests would not starve to death in the temple.WE do not have the priesthood any more so whats up wiv the tithes?? The earliest christians gave VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS to support the work of God and the money was used to benefit the whole congregation not just the Pastor.It is a shame that people in search for God look to these wolves in sheeps clothing as the way to salvation.Poor things. Jesus said the adherents and the pastor will both fall into the pit.God will destroy false pastors so its just as well that they live in wealth before they die by God's hand.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
I cannot believe how silly some people are.Any true christian knows that every man of God is to be just like Jesus Christ.The self serving pastors we have today are really serving Satan not God thats why they are scrambling for wealth by asking their members to pay tithes and forcing them to give offerings.Tithes were for the priests back in israel because God did not give the levites any land of their own so the other tribes of israel were to give tithes so the priests would not starve to death in the temple.WE do not have the priesthood any more so whats up wiv the tithes?? The earliest christians gave VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS to support the work of God and the money was used to benefit the whole congregation not just the Pastor.It is a shame that people in search for God look to these wolves in sheeps clothing as the way to salvation.Poor things. Jesus said the adherents and the pastor will both fall into the pit.God will destroy false pastors so its just as well that they live in wealth before they die by God's hand.

pls
l recommend this book for u------Prosperity by Fredrick K.C price, Gods will is properity by Gloria copland
pls go get dis books and deliver urself from dark knowledge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by kgmplc: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
hello, As i keep reading this thread, the more i see that we are not getting the point. There is nothing wrong if they deciding  to buy the 10th Jet, but what we are looking at is that, in the mist of the Poverty is nigeria and africa, we should sow seed that will bless generations unborn. Its like comparing nigeria and america. Whats nigerias per capita compared to america, whats the budget of america compaired to nigeria. Also, when america was our age, were they wasting money on jets, or they were building sturctures and infractures that they now enjoy. So a pastor in Nigeria should not be compared to that in America because as a nation we are not in the same phase of development, so the way they spend money should be different. I am saying this because i see the church as a key player in the development of any nation. Let me ask you. do u think, its ok for our senate president to have a salary that more than the president of the united states. Its just a sign that alot of us here do see that, we are eating our future today as a nation, and thats why development is so slow here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
l recommend this book for u------Prosperity by Fredrick K.C price, Gods will is properity by Gloria copland
pls go get dis books and deliver urself from dark knowlede

Whate qualifies these books to be the source of good knowlegde?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
U guys are still fighting yourselves over God's blessings. Pity. I have forgotten this thread and moved on since some ppl find it hard to understand that God can bless a man above a nation. Read my summary here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-641603.160.html#msg8081796
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
U guys are still fighting yourselves over God's blessings. Pity. I have forgotten this thread and moved on since some ppl find it hard to understand that God can bless a man above a nation. Read my summary here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-641603.160.html#msg8081796

thats right!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by newman5203: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
An attempt to please everyman can best be illustrated by pouring a drum of water into a perforated vessel

i have betta things 2 do than reply men who hv decided 2 remain in darkness.
most of the people criticizing Bishop oyedepo are sinners----what a waste of time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Deltagal: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
mr newman its simpletons like you that make we wonder.you are refering me to a book when i refered you to the bible? dumbass! upon all the school u claim to be in canada u do not know how to make good points.Na me u wan face now as dare2think has cut u down to size.spend some time reading your bible every evening and maybe you'll outgrow your stupidity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Enigma(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
dare2think:

pls go get dis books and deliver urself from dark knowlede

Whate qualifies these books to be the source of good knowlegde?

The books are written by false teachers using God's name to defraud mugus.

newman5203:

IF IT IS 4 PERSONAL USE AND SO WAT?

kENNETH COPLAND
CREFLO DOLLAR
JOYCE MEYER
MIKE MURDOCK
FREDRICK K.C PRICE
BENNY HINN
PAULA WHITE
ALL HV PRIVATE JETS
RECENTLY kENNETH COPLAND GAVE AWAY THE 27TH JET ARE A SEED.IF U ARE GETTING MAD because IT IS 4 PRIVATE USE U AND YOUR GENERATION YET UNBORN MIGHT NO HAVE ONE

Every single one named above is also a false teacher using God's name to defraud mugus.

No one in either category is worthy of emulation let alone adulation by Christians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
vislabraye:

Men, I'll try to be objective as much as possible. First of all, if a large ministry has an aircraft, there's nothing wrong with it. It's expected that Ministries like Deeper Life, RCCG and MFM should have. Winners too should have considering its size and reach.

But if Winners have up to four jets, its mind blowing.  I wonder what they would use all that to do.(That is if it is true.) I think the bishop should explain to his members and should also be answerable to someone.

But from what people say, most of the monies don't come from his church. That means he has personal business he's running some where.  As long as he's not stealing or extorting his members with taxes like other churches do, then I won't call him names.

Which of your listed "large" ministries is as large as REAL churches like the Catholic and the Anglican church?

Does the Pope or the Bishop of Canterbury have a private jet?

Be defending arsewipe criminals like Oyedepo there!!! Bloody thieves that are milking reetards looking for salvation!

See our nation of religious cretins:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oh63k9vhBg[/flash]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Swordsman: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
Na wa o. Abeg make una easy on d emotional responses to this thread. All against, pls take it easy on the rest. The man has convinced them he is genuine. Dont think its easy for them to just turn away from d good Bishop and accept Christ(who was a little too simple for them) just like dat. However like someone said, why dont u go to the Bible for counsel on Christianity issues. Start with what could cause spiritual blindness:  2 Thessalonians 2.9,10,11,12-

But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10 and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved. 11 So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

They need help, dont u think?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dozai: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Deltagal, God will bless u for me. u did hit it top notch. Most times, i wonder what really is going on. I know those who are in support of this show of wealth are really dumb. Come to think of it, why are all these pastors roaming around only in the south. How many of them have dared to move up north to Maiduguri and the rest how many?? i guess none. I see them most times moving around with convoy of vehicles packed with security personnel, and i keep wondering how on earth they keep telling me to read psalm23.

Well like our Lord Jesus rightly said, that they will come like wolves in sheeps clothing, and they will also perform many miracles in his name. But we should watch and pray. Many will say on that day, Lord! Lord!! we performed so many miracles in your name, He will say to them, i knew you not.

As for me and my family, i will not save #500 for dupe. period.
The days of the levites are gone. They depend on the church cos they dont have any land to farm for their food. These days, these dupes even go as far as having business here and there and still dumb asses continue contributing for them. The worst is that they will come up to tell me that "poverty is a curse" to the same poor ass fella that contributed in making him rich.

For the dude that said that God can make someone richer than a nation, its not thru 419.

i rest my case
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by trisurface: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
Can U attract what U Dont Respect?
I just Wonder!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by redsun(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
Africa is the land of magic.People like oyedepo magically make money from hypnotized audience.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dannycom(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
i will say it is only God that knows the true believers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
Tomorrow, he's going to teach about prosperity as he always does. He's also going to mention the progress in the building of the hangar for the planes and finally end with exhorting us to give to the kingdom, for our benefits.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ sensible folks

Ignorant people should never impose their feudal ideologies on us. We must never accept. So sane mindS should keep asking questions, that's the only way to expose them.

Did Jesus need  5000 horses to spread the gospel? He had everyright to request it as he was genuine, performing miracles everyone could see.

What does a pastor need private jets for? When kids are dying of hunger in Nigeria/Africa / world.

This is not what jesus died for. To get one of his messengers cruising around in jets while his other children are dying of hunger around the world.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by redsun(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-635616.0.html#msg8023683

This african american could be crazy,but this kind of thing is exactly what he is talking about.Misplaced priorities
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by poweredcom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Na wa ooo

Na only pastor dey see Miracle, the church dey broke, every day, Church attendant don turn Mugu, kai,

Can you imagine a pastor having 4 jets and you telling me that God is god only to him, while his members children cant even attend his university, men na Thunder go fire all of them,

Bleep Oyedepo, he is a business man, Mugu fall Guy man wack

the kingdom of god don suffer,dat same pastor wey dey preach about heaven and life after death yet him dey enjoy him own heaven on earth, him come dey tell hjm members say make dem dey look 4 the pie wey dey up in the sky well i no blame the pastor i dey always dey talk am bible na tool wey dem dey use dey control person`
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by redsun(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
We are all sons of god.Life is mathematical,people like oyedopo,adeboye and co have the easy formula in a situation where so many are clueless,so it is quite easy to live off the ignorance of the blind.

Imagine 30 million dollars coming out from the spoils of the deluded.In that miseries such amount can be raised for such a useless cause.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by jek1471: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
his is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. God will continue to bless this great man of God for this generation and the generation to come. This goes to challenge all that the God of Bishop David Oyedepo is a real God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by xandy84: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
this shows how some Nigerians can be so greedy, god help us all, this may must be man of wealth and not man of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nickydelly: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
U guys av 2 b careful with wat u say,especially wen d subject is abt men of God. Remember,thou shall nt judge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cameronese(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
I still attend winners chapel and i will continue till Jesus comes. Only FOOLs doubt proofs. If you think he is fake, try starting urs lets see how many pple you can convince. I am too proud of my Bishop. Ever since i came in contact with his ministry, my life has taken a turn for the better. If he were poor, you would still be the first to criticise. You want to blame him for the poor members who still ride okada? I am sure you blame God for not creating your fingers equal. As a christian, its all about asking God to open your spiritual eyes to understand his word because all answers to lifes questions is written there, and thats what Bishop teaches. Through his teachings, my eyes have been opened and i am doing very very well

In what area are you doing very very well?

Or just another blind testimony?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2011
nickydelly:

U guys av 2 b careful with wat u say,especially wen d subject is abt men of God. Remember,thou shall nt judge

Shut up!!!

Zombie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.