Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55801 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ Papido

The fact that we are getting milk from the Cow does not mean we should call him UNCLE Cow.

you said "Oyedepo has transformed and impacted the face of christianity globally". Do you know the meaning of Global?
lol, Majority in the United Kingdom don't know him. His influence is only much in SW Nigeria and little pockets around Africa. But Globally? are you serious?

what abt Serbia,Greece, uzbekista, Afghanistan,Barbados, Seychelles, Cuba, croatia, slovakia, slovania, venezuela, and hundreds more, do they know oyedepo? So what do you mean by GLOBALLY?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ Papido

How can you compare Dangote  with Oyedepo??

IS DANGOTE COLLECTING ISLAMIC DONATIONS AND TITHES, WHAT IS WRONG with YOU?

Pls stop justifying insanity. it makes you sound insane.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sparkle777(f): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
All of you condeming Bishop Oyedepo are purely ignorant, you all are obviously deluded, selfish and might I add fo olish. This is a man that has built his way up, that has even asked you to come and learn freely how he made it. Yet just like the average ignorant Nigerians, you are content to sit by the fence and cast insults at those eating the fruits of their labour. Do you know that as far as you are a member of his ministry and you claim you are poor, they take absolute care of you. Am sure this is an invitations to some of you gluttons to come to church (keep ur offerings to ur self o). This man s ministry has blessed so many pple and dont make much ado about it. Am now using this medium to invite you all to any Living Faith Church aka Winners. Come and be filled in all raminications. Bless you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by elikiba(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hey Sparky i dont give money to people who already have i rather give my money to the orphanage home or the poor beggars on the road so they know the good work of God and for them to follow him not to keep buying four jet for a church. And i trek to the same church on Sundays.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sparkle777(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
elikiba:

Hey Sparky i dont give money to people who already have i rather give my money to the orphanage home or the poor beggars on the road so they know the good work of God and for them to follow him not to keep buying four jet for a church. And i trek to the same church on Sundays.
No body is asking you for a dime and since you are so self righteous,why not sell all you have and give them to the poor.While still on the topic, hope you ll visit for a service.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by welycans: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
Many people dont know the cost of flying missionaries around africa in commercial flights buying a jet is only a demostration of economic sanity, IT IS NOT A WASTE, THE JET IS FOR EXPANSION OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD NOT FOR FUN,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Papido(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
I am aware that it is a hard thing to convince people whose minds are already made up on a subject. And this is why it took me so long to interject. However, i try to be as objective as possible. Ezego said ''you have confirmed that your pastor is a fund manger with no beneficiaries but himself''. No entrepreneur benefits himself alone. In solving others' problems lies your own wealth. except for ritualists and corrupt politicians, can you point out one rich man who did not solve someone else's problems? Ezego also asked, ''why can't all you ignorant people pool alll your resources together and do some business and share the dividends equally amongst yourself rather than giving this greedy pastor.'' I will refer you to Robert Kiyosaki's book, THE CASHFLOW QUADRANT. There you will learn that all persons fall under 4 categories. most are employees and only a few have the inborn capacity to birth and operate a business succesfully. America is succesful today on the platform of the private sector operators. Oyedepo employs tens of thousands so am not just one of a lucky 'few'. If Ezego can employ 1000 people, you would have contributed immensely in reducing unemployment in our land.

Dare2think also gave the impression that it's only pastors who are supposed to help the poor when he wrote, ''There should be no poor person in is vicinity if he has money to get get a jet''. i beg to differ on this. I think helping the poor is the collective responsibility of all of us in the society. besides, anyone with an economic sense will tell you that sharing money for free on the streets does more evil than good. A practical example is Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe where the president seized land from the enterprising whites and distributed them to his indolent citizens. The economy collapsed and he went into printing more money. We all know the outcome today. The law of economics forbid this. You can do more for the poor by helping him to learn feed than by giving him handouts. This is without prejudice to the need to come to the rescue of the poor who are desperately in need of urgent intervention.

Dare2think also questioned the global coverage of Oyedepo. Mind you i said ''Christianity globally''. The christian world consist of only about 1 billion people (out of the 6 billion human population). There is hardly any UK citizen who deos not know Ashimolowo. Oyedepo has visited that church in UK many times and thereby became known to many British people. He also has churches in 45 African countries and in most of these countries, he is welcomed on the tarmac by their respective presidents. In the USA, most of the pentecostal leaders their have visited Canaanland and i saw them with my own eyes (Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin (I didn’t see Hagin but I saw the picture), Myles Munroe etc).
With respect to tithing, there is no christian who should not know that tithing is perfectly scriptural and should be paid to churches. It is an institution that dates back to Abrahamic days and was endorsed by Jesus. So it is not an issue of debate. However, I do not support the abuse of this ordinance. when pastors misuse this privilege, they cannot go scot free. They have a God to answer to.
Permit me to add that Jesus did His best while on earth but even He did not eradicate poverty. The poor will always be around us and we all must do the best we can the way we can and leave the rest for others. If i say more on the details of my ''anger'' at some of Oyedepo's policies, you will understand that i am objective indeed but I think I should look at the big picture and see the good he is doing rather than his methods of doing them which may not be acceptable to everyone.
I am happy to note that no one in the forum is opposed to the idea of using some of the jets for for commercial purposes in order to offset the maintenance costs. I take this as a concession on the part of those arguing against multiple jets.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
Papido:

I have read every comment in this discourse because I am deeply concerned. Incidentally, i work and live in Canaanland. I have been here for over 6years. I have read the comments for and against the 4th Jet purchase. I can understand the anger of those against it and i can also understand the loyalty of those in defence of the man of God. This is my position as a first hand observer. While I personally cannot defend the rationale behind owning 4 jets, I can say authoritatively that Oyedepo is a very prudent man. for instance, some of those jets are somewhat self financing. He operates a chartered air service under the name DOMIAIR. In other words, if you have the cash, any nairalander or church member can charter these jets for a fee. So tell me, if he owns 10 jets and they are self financing, don't you think that makes business sense? It's like buying and hiring out multiple okada to others. through this, you employ others and increase your own income level. If he were using them all by himself, then i submit that it is an obcene display of wealth. Someone else will question why he has founded businesses as a preacher. I cannot answer that question on his behalf but this much i can offer. Oyedepo has transformed and impacted the face of christianity globally. He has done what no one else has dared. That's what makes him a pioneer and an entrepreneur. His business sense exceeds that of most of our conventional businessmen. Dangote may be touted as Africa's richest man but we all experienced how he was scampering about the last time Sanusi harassed borrowers. He owed in billions without collateral. The depositors' moneys could have been lost had Sanusi not done that. Oyedepo has not borrowed a dime and keeps asking publicly for anyone he owes to come forward.

I also do not believe that over 100,000 worshippers are being defrauded by him. Abraham Lincoln said ''YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME. YOU CAN ALSO FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME BUT YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME'' These people are no fools and if there is some fraud, he would have been uncovered in his 30years of operation. when you enter Canaanland, you will open your mouth in awe and wonder where all these people (members) got their money from.  There are poor people there, yes, but there are thousands of quiet millionaires there too and many of them are business wizards who will not be fooled all the time. one of such prominent members is the MD of eTranzact (who by the way is a billionaire). i have seen Omotola (the actress) there a couple of times.

In conclusion, having observed him at close quarters, i know this man is a genuine man of God. However, he is also a human being who is susceptible to human error and misadvice just like you and I. I cannot begin to tell of my angry experiences as an employee over some of his policies but in all, I am grateful because I feed my family by working in one of his businesss establishments. And like every pioneer of a strange work, Oyedepo has seen his fair share of criticisms. The Jesus Christ we mentioned was attacked sorely and even killed in His days but today we all celebrate Him, Christians and Muslims alike. Pioneers experience terrible opposition in their days but their messages reverberate in generations following. Because Jesus' life was cut short (Just 3.5yrs) of operation, none of us can say that Jesus would not have bought a jet were He on earth today. The fact that people are poor does not say that someone else shouldn't ride a jet. How many of us that are critisizing him in this forum have decided to sell our houses and live outside (just because there are homeless people living under Oshodi bridge)? None I suppose. I will be glad to offer more insights on this subject (as an insider) if need be.

I give you kudos for being brave enough to show some honesty however. . . in-spite of the effort you made in your write up, it's filled with incomplete truths,false logic and outright bias! ! !

First of all, the fact that he registers a "flight charter" company for his jets doesn't make him a prudent man. How many times do people hire private jets especially in Nigeria? How many people can even afford to hire a jet? How many times and how many people have hired any of his jets since he started buying them? Is it the dividends of his "flight charter service" he used to purchase extra three jets after the first one? Do you know how much it costs to keep a jet in a hanger? That's around £50,000 a day in the UK, so what kind of "logic rationale" are you attempting to apply here? If i have 3 Cadillac Escalades that i bought brand new for N15 million each and i register a car rental company that enables me to rent them out to people that need them, does that make me a prudent businessman? Does that sound like the reasonable idea of a prudent businessman who is careful with his money? Come on man. You know better than this. Calling his jets "self financing" is the worst joke I've heard since 2011 began and i'd advise you to modify that post. It's the Golgotha of all jokes (a humor killer! ! !).

Secondly, what do you mean by "Oyedepo has transformed and impacted on the face of Christianity globally"? On what criteria do you base such careless and poorly thought out statements? What has he said or done for the improvement of Christianity that's new? Please don't tell me it's the numerous church branches,educational institutions and flagrant display of ill gotten wealth you're talking about because that would be embarrassing. If it's on these so called "achievements", then i hate to break it to you but you're also worshiping the wealth of your "man of god". The fraud called Christianity has been used to puppeteer the masses before Oyedepo, it has been used by Oyedepo to defraud the masses and will continue to be used to manipulate the minds of the people after Oyedepo is gone. . .YES! And this will continue to occur so long as there is poverty and hardship in the land. The fact that you compared Oyedepo with Dangote shows just how painfully shallow minded you and the brain washed members of that church really are (no insult intended). From the kind of comments i see here including yours, i am beginning to suspect that there is a kind of nerve gas these present day ministries use on members during Sunday-Sunday worship that's affecting their reasoning processes. Look at adults talking like babies! ! ! I'm dead sick of all these lame excuses for defending this criminal's ill gotten wealth. You are all saying he's a businessman who has investments and i ask you : WHERE DID HE GET THE MONEY TO START THESE BUSINESSES? CAN YOU LIST ONE LUCRATIVE BUSINESS HE HAD BEFORE GOING INTO MINISTERIAL CHURCH BUSINESS A.K.A 419 VIA RELIGION? Who is deceiving who? His church is his business and the fools who give tithes,offerings,seed offerings and all what not are his income earners. All the schools built by him to serve the children of the rich was built by income from the church (a lot of whom are poor struggling people who can barely eat once a day not to talk of sending their wards to his school that is without question not intended for people of their calibre and social strata). Once again, who is deceiving who? Look at how you are shamelessly praising Oyedepo by boasting about the kind of people that are attracted to the church e.g MD of eTranszact and Omotola! That alone tells the whole story. Is that how Christianity was practised by the biblical Jesus and his disciples? Was it not the poor,meek,modest and needy they focused on? Today, church is hollywood and only the top celebrities are relevant. When i was a religious person, i remember the old tenets of Christianity teaching its members how to be self sacrificing, how to give up what you have to take care of others, how riches and wealth create a huge barrier in entering the kingdom of heaven and so on. Today, its all about the money. Everyday in churches, all you hear is money,money,money. I can't remember the last time i heard these popular fraudsters called "men of god" preaching about the dangers of hell fire! It's always about divine intervention,miracles from above and showers of blessing which is all the customers members of the church are interested in listening to. It's such a crying shame.

Thirdly, your last comment shows just how myopic,shallow minded and cheap you really are. Like i said to a poster who made such statements, it's people like you who are the problem with this country's growth. Instead of uprooting the corruption and decadence in your midst, you not only defend it. . .but you actually worship and glorify it. You are so blinded by your greed for the "divine blessings" promised to you that you can't see beyond your nose and even if you have a glimpse of it, you lack the cojones to face it. You would rather live in self delusion that face the cold truth. And what's the truth? You are living a lie and your "man of god" is nothing but a scammer on a mission to defraud his mugus to the last penny by any means necessary and he'll continue to do so as long as mugus keep trooping into his office church with their hard earned cash. . .and while they live every day hoping for the good and better life he promises them, he's already living what they dream about with the accumulated earnings gotten from the entire congregation. You people keep deceiving yourselves by saying Jesus and his disciples were wealthy men. Dare mention just ONE verse of these lies and i'll put you all to shame! ! !

Nonsense.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Papido(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dear Harakiri (by the way, your name mean ''suicide by disembowelment'' in Japanese and i think you should change it), I am disturbed by your abusive and foul language even when someone tries to come out with facts in order to separate the truth from myths. I am not a paid defender of Oyedepo and am merely stating the facts as i've experienced them. I can't cope with these abuses so i will end my contributions here. I will go back to reading from you all from the background. Goodluck.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Dauchman(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
Papido:

I am aware that it is a hard thing to convince people whose minds are already made up on a subject. And this is why it took me so long to interject. However, i try to be as objective as possible. Ezego said ''you have confirmed that your pastor is a fund manger with no beneficiaries but himself''. No entrepreneur benefits himself alone. In solving others' problems lies your own wealth. except for ritualists and corrupt politicians, can you point out one rich man who did not solve someone else's problems? Ezego also asked, ''why can't all you ignorant people pool alll your resources together and do some business and share the dividends equally amongst yourself rather than giving this greedy pastor.'' I will refer you to Robert Kiyosaki's book, THE CASHFLOW QUADRANT. There you will learn that all persons fall under 4 categories. most are employees and only a few have the inborn capacity to birth and operate a business succesfully. America is succesful today on the platform of the private sector operators. Oyedepo employs tens of thousands so am not just one of a lucky 'few'. If Ezego can employ 1000 people, you would have contributed immensely in reducing unemployment in our land.

Dare2think also gave the impression that it's only pastors who are supposed to help the poor when he wrote, ''There should be no poor person in is vicinity if he has money to get get a jet''. i beg to differ on this. I think helping the poor is the collective responsibility of all of us in the society. besides, anyone with an economic sense will tell you that sharing money for free on the streets does more evil than good. A practical example is Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe where the president seized land from the enterprising whites and distributed them to his indolent citizens. The economy collapsed and he went into printing more money. We all know the outcome today. The law of economics forbid this. You can do more for the poor by helping him to learn feed than by giving him handouts. This is without prejudice to the need to come to the rescue of the poor who are desperately in need of urgent intervention.

[b]Dare2think also questioned the global coverage of Oyedepo. Mind you i said ''Christianity globally''. The christian world consist of only about 1 billion people (out of the 6 billion human population). There is hardly any UK citizen who deos not know Ashimolowo. Oyedepo has visited that church in UK many times and thereby became known to many British people. He also has churches in 45 African countries and in most of these countries, he is welcomed on the tarmac by their respective presidents. In the USA, most of the pentecostal leaders their have visited Canaanland and i saw them with my own eyes (Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Kenneth Hagin (I didn’t see Hagin but I saw the picture), Myles Munroe etc).
With respect to tithing, there is no christian who should not know that tithing is perfectly scriptural and should be paid to churches. It is an institution that dates back to Abrahamic days and was endorsed by Jesus. So it is not an issue of debate. However, I do not support the abuse of this ordinance. when pastors misuse this privilege, they cannot go scot free. They have a God to answer to.
Permit me to add that Jesus did His best while on earth but even He did not eradicate poverty. The poor will always be around us and we all must do the best we can the way we can and leave the rest for others. If i say more on the details of my ''anger'' at some of Oyedepo's policies, you will understand that i am objective indeed but I think I should look at the big picture and see the good he is doing rather than his methods of doing them which may not be acceptable to everyone.[/b]
I am happy to note that no one in the forum is opposed to the idea of using some of the jets for for commercial purposes in order to offset the maintenance costs. I take this as a concession on the part of those arguing against multiple jets.  

This is what ignorance and poverty causes. The highlighted in bold. Papido is this what your pastor tells you, that a lot of people know him in UK? Even i a Nigerian do not know who the hell Ashimolowo is and i lived in the Uk for a very long time before moving to canada, then you think say Oyibo man go sabi the guy.

Do you have an idea how much it cost to own a private jet. Do you know how much you pay for flying it or how much you pay for keeping it in a hanger at the airport or how much it costs to maintain one.  Dont be misguided and open your eyes.

And like someone asked earlier, what business was he doing before he started his church?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Basseti: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dauchman:

This is what ignorance and poverty causes. The highlighted in bold. Papido is this what your pastor tells you, that a lot of people know him in UK? Even i a Nigerian do not know who the hell Ashimolowo is and i lived in the Uk for a very long time before moving to canada, then you think say Oyibo man go sabi the guy.

@ Dauchman

U are wasting ur time. Thats how we Nigerians think and sometimes I feel it can be changed LOL. It must be something in the water.
Even when the truth is staring us in the face, we cook up baseless argument(s) all in an effort to protect one of our "own". Its the Nigeria way.

What the hell has popularity all over the world got to do with the fact that he is riding in riches. How does that explain the ownership of a private jet?? undecided Osama bin laden is also well-known ,,,,,,is that necessary a good thing??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Deltagal: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2011
HARAKIRI, no vex but u r obviously a person with intellect. Did u stop believing in God as a result of d hypocrisy of d churches which is blatant, evry right thinking person knows dat; or because u really thinkhe doesnt exist?

and to all of us who disagree with the false prophet, lets calm down. we should denounce evil when confonted with it no doubt, but u know when d victims dont realise it, esp with the way we abuse them. lets try another pschological approach na?

hurling fire and brimstone at the pastor and his sedated flock so far hasnt woken them up. maybe we should pour cold water on them. make their temperature come down?

truth is if d good pastor was a simple unassuming man, like Jesus was, these defenders of illgotten immoral wealth would not be his followers. in jesus day, there were pharisees who preceded these religious leaders of today in deceit, arrogance and ostentation. abeg make una answer, if both simple jesus and the proud pharisees today came on stage as religious leaders do ya'll think it will be difficult from reading all the above to say who will follow who?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ezego3(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
This is my last post with regards to this issue.  I cant be wasting my time with some ignorant people who are busy defending a man who is busy counting his ill gotten loot with his family.

@Papido and others in this guys camp: Its so obvious that you guys cannot comprehend that this so called 'success' of this man is at your expense. once you cannot realize this there is a fundamental problem with you then.

There great heights communities can achieve by pooling their resources together to create industries for themselves.It is done in lots of countries such as India where rural women have created global industries(and i mean global) just by pooling their resources together and doing great things.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
DeeJay20:

YOOOOOO DUDE!, U hit a home run!!!! The Bolded Comments are Priceless!!!

ROFLMAO !!!

[size=52pt]Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever![/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mamagee3(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2011
How in the world did this pastor get the money/millions to acquire two private jets? undecided

I mean, some doctors can hardly buy one private jet talk less of a pastor whose job is to preach the gospel and shouldn't be paid millions for it.

Talk about vanity upon vanity, how can a congregation face the fact that their pastor/clergy is living an expensive and luxurious life while they go around begging for food from their neighbours.

Certainly, the end time is near!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^

Spoken like a true Sagamoron brainwashed reeeetard grin

Sup Mamageee?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Sup Mamageee?

Your reetarded, hoodrat arse is not even half as smart as her fingernails.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
[size=18pt]ROFLMAO[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by yommyuk: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
Mugu business is Good business!     

All the cretins that attend his church dey suffer, suffer.

"Suffer suffer for world, enjoyment for Pastor"

Bloody, reetarded mugus following a criminal Man of Fraud!

Ediots like yommyuk.

@Sagamite

I am trying to find a reason for the above Absolutely no link at all.

got it. cheesy Seems my writeups have been getting to u, grin

Keep on reading bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mamagee3(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Sup Mamageee?
Are you Bishop Oyedepo in disguise?

Or did you partake in stealing some of the money and cars? undecided

You knotty-patted fool!

Sagamite:

Your reetarded, hoodrat arse is not even half as smart as her fingernails.
What are you insinuating?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
okhiria1:

[size=58pt]make he just dey waste money[/size]

This dude registered just to make this comment

IT HAS KILLED ME!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fstranger3(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2011

[size=15pt]You newt![/size][/color] angry angry

When did you grow balls to stand up to your uber retaarded mentor?

You have my respect for that.

For that, You get two days off from my stalking grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^You rant too much and know nothing! wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by lastpage: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2011
[size=14pt],,,,,,AND WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS,,,,,No YE THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND![/size]

I told you, didn't i?
grin grin

I really miss that "perpetually-stoned-prophet" called FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI!
Wish he was alive,,,,l will be rolling a wax record on ma turn-table right now!

BTW: Sounds better on a black, wax record! Dem USB/HDD stuff is just too ordinary wink

Just hope ordinary church members can be allowed to hitch a ride on that jet, once in a while or "dem fit burn am o"! shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Enigma(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2011
lastpage:

. . . Wish he was alive,,,,l will be rolling a wax record on ma turn-table right now!

BTW: Sounds better on a black, wax record! Dem USB/HDD stuff is just too ordinary wink
. . .

Preferably in a 12in 45 on SL1200s?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by LesbianBoy(m): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2011
mama-gee:

Are you Bishop Oyedepo in disguise?

Or did you partake in stealing some of the money and cars? undecided

You knotty-patted fool!

ROTFLMAO grin

@all, Besides a poster is saying rich ppl come to the man's shursh e.g md eTransact, omotola, bla bla bla, if i tell u d amount of poor ppl in the shursh u all wud kip shut!!!
All u oyedepo defenders pls answer d question? What big business was he into before he became a pastor Since all dnt believe shursh money is among the jets?
Is just dat we nigerians are greedy we too like miracle we dnt wanna work hard!!! See dem mugu followers saying ''erm, am inviting u i will pay 4 ya bus fare come to living faith and ur life wont be d same But am a success but i dnt go to those shurshes so sup wiv dat, so many rich business men come to our shursh, some one bought a bugatti veyron he did thanks giving in our shursh 3 sundays ago!!! But i pity d man becos him go repair tyre with dis our nigerian roads him wan drive dat low car Anyways back to d 'followers' am sure followers of rev king (abi is it rev bishop pastor dr sir deacon king, lmao) then wud be defending him saying 'live the man of God alone, the man of God has touched so many lives bla bla bla (he touched many lifes by raping girls and flogging offenders, lol yet he was still called a man of God!! Becos of our blindness when it comes to religion!!!!!), Abegi make una answer the question about were he got money from!!! If not i go shuck poorsin bottle 4 ya o angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by SweetH20: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by SweetH20: 3:35am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by alexflash: 4:14am On Apr 11, 2011
Bottom line! this dude is a business man! And his followers are high on the opium called religion! There is nothing one can say on Nairaland to detox them. All I ask the government of the day is that these churches should be treated as businesses and be made to pay TAX.

The funds used for that Jet and the cost of maintaining it over the next 5yrs would have given university education to 4000 young men and women!

Wondering where he is ministrying to, and why the other 3 jets are not sufficient for his so called expansion. Africa mission indeed. He should go to Niger Republic and see hunger from drought, and ask himself soul searching questions!

Moro He would be on the pulpit and decry the state of the Nation and condemn our Legislators for corruption.

That hopeless man (Papido, or whatever U choose to brand yourself) talking about the CEO of E transact being a member, abi Omotola and co! U are still high on that Opium and U just used this forum to underscore your hopelessness. Still working out an appropriate response for you.

Whatever, these churches should be treated as businesses, and made to pay tax. they are making bumper profit.

to stay here and condemn the man would not stop his High-on-Opium followers, who in the face of this mess still give him kudos, from doing their regular contribution come next sunday or whenever they hold their doping sessions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by EarsWide(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2011
Oyedepo's actions show that he is either very reckless at best or wicked and heartless at worst. In a country where people die from malaria, typhoid etc our 'prosperity churches' do not open free hospitals instead they buy planes, expensive cars and build universities. You have people earning less than N20,000 a month who are pressured into giving 10% of this to the church - then the church leader goes and buys a plane. Is that not wicked Is his need for the plane greater than the need for the poor man to educate his children or take them to hospital when they get sick ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Delafruita(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2011
@papido.your standing up for your pastor in the face of apparent fierce opposition is commendable but you appear to me not to know what the point here is.if your pastor buys a jet for himself or the "church's work" and all the members drive good cars and can afford to live comfortable lives,noboy would query him but in a situation where a lot of the church members have to be provided free trnsport to the chrch(because they don't have means of transportation) then your church has misplaced its priorities.what you need to understand is the fact that yourr pastor works at the church fulltime,has no other business,no other source of income,then why spend such an outrageous amount of money on a FOURTH jet,you said your pastor writes books,now i will use the same robert kiyosaki you mentioned as an example,kiyosaki has writen worldwide bestsellers and has earned money.uring his legal tussle with his ex-co-author,it came out that the amouunt accruing to robert was an estimated $15million as at 2010,stephen king has been writing bestsellers since 1977 and still remains as one of the bestselling authors with an estimated $46million in total from all his book.rowlings(the harry potter lad)hovers slighl above that so unless you can tell me your pastor has sold more books worldwide than all this authors put togetjer,do not cite his books as a source of income that could finance such huge expenditure.i truly think pastors need to dedicate more of their expenditure towards members.the members give the offering,tithe,sacrificial givings,contributions,etc but they can't even get their kids into their church's university(which they contributed towards) because they can't afford it.winners chapel can afford to create a fund for its unemployed members and widows to access some form of salary monthly,they can afford to allocate yearly slots to every branch of the church for the poor kids to attend their schools(this won't even ccost the church any extra money),they can afford to GIVE,not lend,money to members who ave genuine practicable business ideas and assist them to develop heir ideasthey can establish free health centres in every parish to cater for the health of their members,they can even assist members with personal projects,they can assist members of the church in many ways i can't even remember but do they?they rather tell the members to await their reward from God.i am not saying the church should become an NGO,i'm saying at the least,they should be able to do the above for their members who dutifully pay their tithes and offerings and are devoted according to whatever criteria the church sets.anyone who then wants to enkjoy the benefits of God through the church will then have to be accept Jesus and abide with whatever tenets christianity holds dear.that spreads the gospel far more than jet acquisitions which are used for globetrotting to crusades in which 10,000 peopla answer altar calls but 9,999 backslide the next day
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nixo: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2011
Here we go again,

What does a MAN of GOD really NEED all these aircrafts for Jesus didnt even have an ass to ride on while on his ministry on earth, so what does a pastor (A man claiming to be a follower of this same JESUS) need so many jets for?? It beats my imagination and understanding. It is really sad.

Even the richest man in Africa ( Dangote) no buy so many sef, na wa for these our pastors ohhhh,

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On #EndSARS Protest (Video) / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.