Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55483 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PsalmmieF(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
People worry too much, did he come to ur haus to collect ur Money, if u feel angry , Pleaseee go to another church where dey dont hav Jets Nd sTop complainin, this same man's church owns primary schools(i dnt kno ow many), more than 8 secondary schools around nigeria 2 universities. ,BUSINESSES!!!! when i say businesses i mean Businesses, Nobody complains daily as Lots of Money iz Been made on a daily basis from all of his entreprenuership, Buh when he Buys some thing to forward the Gospel, Everybody iz wailing & crying As a Matter of Fact 4.5Billion iz NOTHING compared to the money the church iz making from all their business and the money dey will still make , Cry all u want Nothing will Change, if God iz with the man and his Church for real. then i tell u he'll buy more and more jets and other things. buh if not, we'll see, all the same people shud get their facts right, i can say dey hav only two jets now because the first two dat dey purchased are not in use anymore, No one complains about Dangote having so many business and making so much money but a Man of God and Everybody iz complainin, wat of the politicians stealin ur money and still using dat money to bribe u to vote for him, People are even ignorant o!! wat iz he using the jets for no 1 asks , He and the ministers use it to travel around the nations to brings souls to christ, u make it look lyk he forces pple to pay for the things he wants to buy, through divine wisdom he is able to create means of Education for people, some people will say its a private university and its too costly , thats a Lie, if u av entered the place u will kno that 300,000 a year as schoolfees iz very little compared to wat is on ground and the facilities available to students, if u are less privileged or Orphaned they av scholarship programs for you, so wat are you people talkin about, staff are well paid . wit accomodation inside the university, Same goes for the church secondary schools, am talking too much sef ,
poor minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, Great minds Nurture ideas, STOP COMPLAININ AND GO TO WORK WT THE TALENT GOD HAS GIVEN YOU. IF YOU FEEL CHEATED EXTREMELY>>THEN STOP PAYING YOUR OFFERING OR TITHE>> SIMPLE, am ready for anybody,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ psalmmie

I see you registered just to comment on this, cool.

Is it ok if i ask some questions?

Was he a Business man before or after the foundation of the church? If yes, what business was he into?

If no, then i think it's fair to say, it is the churces money, or can he spend it the way he likes?

If you think 300k/ a year is not expensive for school fees in a poverty country then i doubt your honesty.
Is the average member's child/children open to the scholarship? if yes, what are the criterias?

I am working with the talent God has given me, and that is to reason objectively.

Lastly, what is the salary the man of God gets from the church, Pls we all know there needs to be transparency in the house of God, so you of all people should know how much is his salary?

Stop comparing him to Dangote because Dangote never collected/ is not collecting islamic tithes/seeds/donations etc. Dangote is not a self-proclaimed Man of God, so whatever he does with "HIS MONEY" is up to him.

Am waiting for your clear answers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Delafruita(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
@psalmmieF.
My brother you have missed the point.all this money been spent by your bishop on building school comes from one source,:the members of the church in the form of offerings,tithes,contributions,book purchases,etc.i am only saying the church needs to focus more on the welfare of the church members rather than gathering a fleet of crafts.your bishop is not at liberty to spend the revenue of the church as he chooses.your comparison to dangote was out of place.aliko dangote is a businessman who set up companies strictly to make profit.charity is CSR for him,your church however has its sole aim as soul winning and charity.why then has affluence taken center stage in the goals of your church?christians are not foolish for believing in things which are beyond comprehension,its called faith,but when christians condone an act such as this,its sheer folly
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by sleekymag(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ dar2think and others who do not understand Oyedepo; truth is i don't know why they bought a 4th jet, but if there was a need for it, then its understandable. I know he is a modest man, and not one to flaunt or lavish wealth. Many of you have said ignorant things about the man of God. Well, to answer many of your questions, click on this thread link i opened up a moment ago. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645088.0.html#msg8111261
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2011
sleekymag:

@ dar2think and others who do not understand Oyedepo; truth is i don't know why they bought a 4th jet, but if there was a need for it, then its understandable. I know he is a modest man, and not one to flaunt or lavish wealth. Many of you have said ignorant things about the man of God. Well, to answer many of your questions, click on this thread link i opened up a moment ago. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645088.0.html#msg8111261

Dude hear yourself.

You dont know why they bought a fourth Jet, , If there is a need for it, IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE.

What is wrong with you. What is understandable about having 4 "PRIVATE"jets, not four relief jets. Or does the Jets carry food and aids to the impoverished?

Seems you don't understand how wikipedia works. It is a site that is open to the public for edition. While some facts have been cited on the site , it is still open to collusion especially when it comes to personalities. This means anybody can tamper with the sources, What you have just posted looks like a propaganda script. Ask good schools they never accept wikipidia as a genuine source.

By the way, How do you know he is a Man of God? Did God tell you that he is his man?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by uchdazzle: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
i asked my sis while we were arguing one day that she should prove her pastor oyedepo will not hand over his church to his children she said dis n dat i said that all his other ordained ministers will count for nought when he needs a successor.
oyedepo is building an empire its now a business he will soon have winners oil or telecom he is just starting
see when the bible said mammon is a strong force we simply shrug it, most of these men of God dont know dey are caught in such a pity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by sleekymag(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
dare2think:

Dude hear yourself.

You dont know why they bought a fourth Jet, , If there is a need for it, IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE.

What is wrong with you. What is understandable about having 4 "PRIVATE"jets, not four relief jets. Or does the Jets carry food and aids to the impoverished?

Seems you don't understand how wikipedia works. It is a site that is open to the public for edition. While some facts have been cited on the site , it is still open to collusion especially when it comes to personalities. This means anybody can tamper with the sources, What you have just posted looks like a propaganda script. Ask good schools they never accept wikipidia as a genuine source.

By the way, How do you know he is a Man of God? Did God tell you that he is his man?

Yes the link i provided to the other thread shows its from wikipedia. but even wikipedia stated its source, which is from the website of the church. What further authentication would you have preferred?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
sleekymag:

Yes the link i provided to the other thread shows its from wikipedia. but even wikipedia stated its source, which is from the website of the church. What further authentication would you have preferred?

I would have preferred an authentication from a different monitory source that is not open to bias and propaganda. No attachment whatsoever.

That's what I would have preferred.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by sleekymag(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
dare2think:

I would have preferred an authentication from a different monitory source that is not open to bias and propaganda. No attachment whatsoever.

That's what I would have preferred.

Then i think it's best if u researched it yourself. Go there, make enquiries, and please your conscience. Who knows, the different monitory source u seek might also have ulterior motives, and give you a biased report. wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
sleekymag:

Then i think it's best if u researched it yourself. Go there, make enquiries, and please your conscience. Who knows, the different monitory source u seek might also have ulterior motives, and give you a biased report. wink

very true, I agree.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PsalmmieF(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
@dare2think am happy to c dat we have Rational thinking people not angry peeps lashing out in ignorance
1st he was'nt a business man b4 the foundation of the church so i can say , he must av made use of  church money to start all those businesses, he isnt using the church funds anyhow by purchasing something they feel they need, the first two jets dey bought are not in use anymore so ryt now i can say they hav 2 jets, even tho they ve bought for, this shud b a matter of they not, he,  its not a one man show over dere, its not lyk he jets around on holidays around the world anytime he likes in any of d jets because when u pple say PRIVATE jet u make it sound outrageous, its private simply becuz its not for public/commercial use, its a church property. he cant will it to his children if he dies na, lyk i said b4 they travel around countries and african nations preaching the gospel, if he has been using the church funds anyhow all dz while the church wud hav run down, same thing wt all their schools and universities, think about it, am tryin to be optimistic here wt correct facts,
as for the school fees, 300,000/ year is okay jur, av u gone dere b4 ,, av u seen the facilities 300k iz small sef, as for the average person they're different levels of average, as for the levels of scholarship, they must ascertain that u are really less privileged or Orphaned  and that ur not just a scammer lookin for free skul fees, this iz naija,
because of the poverty level ,,they hav established anoda university(Landmark) offering huge bounds of scholarship to people based on ur jambscore, and full scholarship to everyone studying agric regardless of ur jamb score. thus promoting agriculture, please tell me wat dz iz oh!!
as for the salary, he doesnt even need a salary, wat for , he lives in his house inside canaanland just like may oda workers and members, and not in any luxurious haus like many people are made to think, quite alryt u can say the church offering iz used to run the church, the whole church, theres welfare support for church members that are not so well  to do, wat  r dz people even sayin sef, they help u start a small business that y dey hav Covenant microFinance Bank. to help people that are not rich Ooh!!
feel free to criticise, constructively tho, we r not insulting any1 here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Konjour(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
Infact, talking about the expenses that those jets are gonna incure scares me. The crew members of those 4 jetliners are gonna get paid,a'iit. And i definitely know their monthly bills co-joined to the running cost of those jets are gonna be more than enough to finance the affairs of a state in Nigeria cuz i'm a Navigator myself. And all we're hearing is the same tripe that its gonna aid the spread of the gospel when there are tens of thousands in his congregation whose three square meals a day are never certain. Is there a place where an airplane can land in on the face of the earth that missionaries haven't been there already!!!FFS! He can go and spread the gospel to the aliens in outer space for all i care.  angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PsalmmieF(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Delafruita  i see ur point, Question iz he realy spending the money anyhow,
wat money iz he spending
okay offering, tithes, sacrifices mind u dey dont do contributions there ,nobody will ask u to drop so-so amount because they want to buy a jet
u come on sunday drop ur offering and tithe any oda thing u feel lyk dropping and go home lyk any oda normal church,
hope u kno deres Prophet offering, wat u give the prophet himself. which isnt compulsory nuffin iz compulsory actually, a church such as dat is a very good place if u dnt want to drop offering,, cuz of the large number, no 1 will notice u. he has joked about dz many times,
do u kno dat till this year ends they are running free transportation for their buses to church every sunday, and  hmm hu told u dat dey are not attending to d welfare of deir members , perhaps u dnt kno d magnitude to which God has blessed them, dats y u think he spens lavishly without attending to welfare, perhaps u dnt kno the countless number of people hu av graduated from university on scholarship from him (Bishop) and many hu are still on scholarship, many hu already hav full scholarship thruout deir education and are still in primary school
all the Establishments he has established people are workin dere nah!! , dats job creation!  something that govt iz failing to do. he cant create jobs for every1 in nigeria buh @ list the majority in his church are benefitting, lyk i said b4 dey hav Covenant Micro finance bank, to help wt micro finance for people hu are not whitecollar, ,,, petty businesses, every thing iz well organized wt wisdom, all dz aside the charity he does , he does nt need to announce when he does something gud for some1, u people say lavish affluent, okay thank God for the jets , buh he's present in his church every single sunday so tell me where he is jetting off to wt all d affluence, pple give him cars , and he gives out cars, u wud expect him to hav bought a hummer years ago, Nope!! he dint do that,
theres alot of stuff people dont kno stuff , buh wen dey see the headline $4.5, jet , everybody goes cold wt shock,
u nid to enter canaanland  and Goshen city so u can kno where all the money is going, Period, ok No more Comparison to Dangote
lyk i said b4 the Jet isnt his Private property like d headline makes u believe, the church as an organization bought it, and Since he iz the head , his name comes up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by REALTRUTH1: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
PsalmmieF:

@Delafruita i see your point, Question iz he realy spending the money anyhow,
wat money iz he spending
okay offering, tithes, sacrifices mind u dey dont do contributions there ,nobody will ask u to drop so-so amount because they want to buy a jet
u come on sunday drop your offering and tithe any oda thing u feel lyk dropping and go home lyk any oda normal church,
hope u kno deres Prophet offering, wat u give the prophet himself. which isnt compulsory nuffin iz compulsory actually, a church such as dat is a very good place if u dnt want to drop offering,, cuz of the large number, no 1 will notice u. he has joked about dz many times,
do u kno dat till this year ends they are running free transportation for their buses to church every sunday, and hmm hu told u dat dey are not attending to d welfare of deir members , perhaps u dnt kno d magnitude to which God has blessed them, dats y u think he spens lavishly without attending to welfare, perhaps u dnt kno the countless number of people hu av graduated from university on scholarship from him (Bishop) and many hu are still on scholarship, many hu already hav full scholarship thruout deir education and are still in primary school
all the Establishments he has established people are workin dere nah!! , dats job creation! something that govt iz failing to do. he cant create jobs for every1 in nigeria buh @ list the majority in his church are benefitting, lyk i said b4 dey hav Covenant Micro finance bank, to help wt micro finance for people hu are not whitecollar, ,,, petty businesses, every thing iz well organized wt wisdom, all dz aside the charity he does , he does nt need to announce when he does something gud for some1, u people say lavish affluent, okay thank God for the jets , buh he's present in his church every single sunday so tell me where he is jetting off to wt all d affluence, pple give him cars , and he gives out cars, u wud expect him to hav bought a hummer years ago, Nope!! he dint do that,
theres alot of stuff people dont kno stuff , buh wen dey see the headline $4.5, jet , everybody goes cold wt shock,
u nid to enter canaanland and Goshen city so u can kno where all the money is going, Period, ok No more Comparison to Dangote
lyk i said b4 the Jet isnt his Private property like d headline makes u believe, the church as an organization bought it, and Since he iz the head , his name comes up
Pls with all due respect to you,,,,pls when next you want to comment,,,do it in plain and simple written english,,,wht is hu,dz,,hav,kno,,etc,,,,if you re writing to pals who would understand ur concepts,,its a different ball game,,just an advice!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PsalmmieF(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Konjour
PLEASE WHO TOLD YOU OF THE TENS OF THOUSANDS WHOS 3 SQUARE MEALS ARE NOT SURE,
you r just using nigerian mentality to look @ it, for Christsakes the church is Doin A LOt tohelp those hu are poor.  as it were, every day thousand of people are joining the church, as thousands are getting liberated from poverty, thousands more are entering the church from the streets , Due to the large Number of people They created Welfare Groups , They say , Go to ur welfare group if u av Financial challenges Lets Help, u, Nobody will come and fish u out if u dnt come out urself, They can't be sharing Money in church every sunday, even if they do dat , people will still remain poor , even poorer than b4, Instead , Come wat are u gud at , as  in business or skill  so we give u money to start ur business, so u can become rich, abi/ isnt that logical, dey av iFund , an organization  dat supports people who have Marvelous ideas but hav no money to fund it. hmmmmm, people dnt kno sha!!!
Mind yu Guys i kip sayn it 4.6bn iz Quite little compared to the level to which God has blessed them,
God Deliver nigerians from poverty mentality
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PsalmmieF(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ RealTruth , thanks For the Advice, it has been noted smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by EarsWide(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
@PsalmmieF

What Oyedepo and his fellow charlatans do is wicked - they are exploting the vulnerable in the society by promising them health and wealth which will not materialise. Anytime I listen to him he does not talk about welfare - he goes on and on about giving to the church - if you can find a link on youtube to one of his sermons talking about welfare I would like to see it please.

You mentioned scholarships in his university - well they must keep it very quiet because I am yet to find the page on their websites that tells you how to qualify for a scholarship - if you do find that page, please post a link here. In anycase even if there are scholarships as you say - there is still no justification for having even 1 plane, talk less of 2 or 4 in the midst of all the poverty in Nigeria. He has no other proven income outside of the church yet he lives like a king. What does he need a plane for ? To preach the gospel to who ? Someone on this forum asked 'What country does he want to go to preach the gospel that commercial jets dont fly to' ? He is a greedy little man who is copying his mentor in crime - Kenneth Copeland. He is enriching himself on the back of the poor and vulnerable in the society and that is wicked.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ogajim(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
PsalmmieF, I am tempted to call you "palmy" because that's what you seem to have drunk before defending this guy but then again I do remember that "palmy" can't get you this high/drunk.

Think about maintenance costs annually for 4 jets plus hanger fees everywhere you land not forgetting the crew that must be there flying or not. Neither the Pope nor the Archbishop of Canterbury owns any private jet yet these "WOFer" preachers are flying high which must make the sane mind to wonder who they actually serve.

I doubt the defenders can think independently because I have read any independent thinking on any of their posts but just plain "company line" speaking or regurgitation of what they've been "taught", what does "liberated from poverty" mean? That they too can fly in jets now?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Olumogun: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ PsalmmieF

I have been following this thread from the beginning and I am also ready to follow it to a conclusive point.
Can U honestly confirm to the house (Nairalanders) that two of the four jets are no longer functioning?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
Christainity started from catholic until marthin luther broke away from it during the protestant revolt.the protestants became factionalized due to economic and political desires. . . .this led to the emergenc of various factions like presybetarian,lutherian,orthodox,aglicanism,calvinsim and so on.
The point is that the origin of christainity show more of economic and secular values than religious value.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by obowunmi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Christainity started from catholic until marthin luther broke away from it during the protestant revolt.the protestants became factionalized due to economic and political desires. . . .this led to the emergenc of various factions like presybetarian,lutherian,orthodox,aglicanism,calvinsim and so on.
The point is that the origin of christainity show more of economic and secular values than religious value.

quick history --- tell 'em.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by elikiba(m): 3:49am On Apr 13, 2011
Why Do we question our leaders for buying weapons when there is no war and we cant question our Pastor for buying his fourth jet for 4.5 Billion naira jet when he already has 3. Religion gives people shallow minds. Pastors n Political Leaders are all the same they are all appointed by God so if you can question 1 then question the other. A political leader cant lead if God does not want him to. I rest my case
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2011
when God blesses a man non man can course. Where is GOD taking this man is the question in my mind.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Reggie2(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2011
Self styled evangelical business is a mirror of societal decay in today's Nigeria. When this whole religious madness started in the early seventies, I sounded a note of warning to my newly converted brother who decided to hate me for not coming on board. My note of warning was that someone may be sincere but sincerely wrong; and that no amount of sincerity can ever prove that person right! When Niger Delta militants decided to adopt kidnapping as tactics for getting awareness, little did they know that they were showing armed robbers a new method. Same with Martin Luther King and pioneer evangelists in Nigeria who have turned Christianity into Church business! May God deliver us from all evil,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2011
@Deltagal. . . My question was very simple and required a simple answer but you replied in the predictable manner that i thought you would by beating about the bush and touching issues unrelated to the question. Its so predictable 4 ppl to react the way you've done and is sad. You even said my question was "unreasonable" and i wonder if u really thought out your reply b4 typing. People have faith and belief in unproven stories the "white man" brought to our contingent and yet. . . Its me thats "unreasonable" 4 asking thought provoking questions. Defending christianity with the bible is as ridiculous as defending christmas with santa claus. I will enlighten u more on the torah and other scrolls when i log in via laptop(i am using my phone). For someone who intends 2 have a matured and "un-biased" discourse, you certainly dont fit the profile. Instead of honorably admitting that the question is beyond you, u decided 2 take the cheap route by labelling me as "unreasonable". Nice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2011
@stilldude. . . On a good day, i dont bother bantering with brain dead reetards like yourself but i want you to know that casting all your hopes and fears on another human being will not make things right. You said you were an "Axe man". Well, juvenile campus cultists are not the ones looting billions on a daily basis and those same looters are respected and recognized by "men of god" and this includes that fraudulent Oyedepo that you worship. Open ur sense abeg.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pukkah: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2011
sleekymag:

This is a big 'if'. What on earth can that need be? Consider the fact that a jet is not a consumer good. And how does this tie into being modest? Your argument is cyclical and also contradictory.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2011
The bishop in one of his jets

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by blackboy12(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2011
i hope the guy isn't planning on opening a private airline very soon. The END TIMES ARE HERE. instead of preaching salvation and the kingdom of heaven and Hell, he's busy preaching prosperity and riches! May God save his soul in the last days. Not all who calls my name shall be saved! he who have ears listen. HELL is Real!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Konjour(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2011
PsalmmieF:

@Konjour
PLEASE WHO TOLD YOU OF THE TENS OF THOUSANDS WHOS 3 SQUARE MEALS ARE NOT SURE,
you r just using nigerian mentality to look @ it,  for Christsakes the church is Doin A LOt tohelp those hu are poor.  as it were, every day thousand of people are joining the church,  as thousands are getting liberated from poverty,  thousands more are entering the church from the streets , Due to the large Number of people They created Welfare Groups ,  They say , Go to your welfare group if u av Financial challenges Lets Help,  u,  Nobody will come and fish u out if u dnt come out urself,  They can't be sharing Money in church every sunday,  even if they do dat ,  people will still remain poor , even poorer than b4,  Instead ,  Come wat are u gud at , as  in business or skill  so we give u money to start your business, so u can become rich, abi/ isnt that logical,  dey av iFund , an organization  dat supports people who have Marvelous ideas but hav no money to fund it. hmmmmm,  people dnt kno sha!!!
Mind yu Guys i kip sayn it 4.6bn iz Quite little compared to the level to which God has blessed them,
God Deliver nigerians from poverty mentality

[b]For Zap's sake!!! This is just another example of the statistical bombs being thrown about on this forum. Where are your thousands that are

being liberated from poverty How in hell would you view a Nigerian menace,if not through a Nigerian mentality?? And what on planet

earth is wrong with the Nigerian mentality,anyways FYI, i'm not an outsider to this same church,i'v been there lots of times and ones of my

siblings is even a youth 'stuff' director in one of his bigger centres there in Nigeria.  I a'int gonna repeat my words,though, if y'all like,you can go and

sell your belongings and keep the proceeds at hand cuz your god in flesh,bones and skin might need them sometime soon. Cuz if there's anything

i'm sure of,its that this 'worldly affection afflicted-bishop' a'int gonna stop at even 5! Then we're gonna hear something like: 'Its meant to spread the

gospel to the martians and the blood-sucking vermins on uranus!', and some dumbas.ses would still take up arms against anyone who dares

question the motives of their petit god. LIKE WHO bleeping CARES!!!!  angry angry angry[/b]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2011
@Konjour. . . I would advice to save your mental energy. These people you're bantering with would rather kill you if they could than take the time to ponder on what you've said. Like i've said repeatedly on this thread, it all boils down to POVERTY OF THE MIND AND POCKET! Things are so hard in the country and in a situation where hopelessness hangs in the air like a thick fog,people will cling unto anything/anyone that offers a ray of hope (even if its false). Its an animal instinct of survival and part of human nature. I call it the "greener pasture syndrome". Study the comments of the Oyedepo apologists and you'll notice they ALL say the same thing e.g he sold what he had to start a church (as if other people dont sell their property to invest in a venture), he needs the jets for evangelism (the countries he travels to are places where christianity is well established. Its even those ppl that brought the religion to Africa in the first place), posters are just jealous of him (as if posters dont have a life or ambitions of their own. This alone shows how shallow minded these individuals are). Rather than talk about salvation and heaven, they are entranced by his wealth (which came from them) and its him they worship. He has brainwashed them to the extent he's an untouchable demi-god to them and that is why you'll see someone defending his excesses by claiming that he "sold his belongings" to start a church and as a result,no one has the right to question him. This is as ridiculous as a corrupt politician defending his embezzlement schemes by stating how he sold his houses to rig election and "so therefore" he has the right to loot with impunity. Until this reetarded mentality is eradicated, Nigeria can NEVER move forward! ! !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PsalmmieF(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2011
As matter of Fact am now convinced that defending and Arguing for the Bishop here is quite pointless, cuz he wont ever see this thread or all of this info
like i said b4 IF GOD IS REALLY WITH THE MAN THEN I TELL YOU ,HE WILL BUY MORE JETS IF HE NEEDS TO AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS BUT IF NOT, THEN WE WILL ALL SEE , we will all talk from now till whenever & Nothing will change. he has acquired the jet, simple & short, complaining and Abusing him here wont change anything, everybody serve God in the manner they know and believe
Another thing is Nobody made you judge over his case, Calm down before you make yourself god, to be judging the deeds of people here on earth,

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gifts Houses To His Pastors / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / 'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.