Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,837 members, 7,898,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out (61082 Views)

Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by kokomilala(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Britain made a historical error joining the progressive nations of the South to the anti-progressives of the North,whose metier is to always recede when others are advancing.
This is just the beginning of their economic woes.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by egopersonified(f): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
If only a rumour can be circulated around south that the north is poisoning food like during the killer beans era, even if you bring a basket of tomatoes for N100, no body will buy.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by teflondoppez(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] sad sad ;Dif then like make den no call d stupid strike off,laslas we go dey chop sharwarma nd our ice cream jejely ��
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by kioski: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
then contact ur southern business partner's and ship to them
A typical case of "who's zooming who".....
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by wellmax(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Okay mve over to the nrth if u believe u are saying the truth

Where do you think I live?

In your mind the entire north is a village and in a war like situation. O boy travel and see.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by ultimateprof: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is called irony, just like to see Buhari as a cordinator in heaven. What will be your reaction?
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Ezini(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
wellmax:

You know nothing of what you are saying

Really, please make me know it better,

by the way did you see the thread where they claimed to have been invited by DSS, well I will tell you its a ploy to reverse their strike
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Munzy14(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ha ka no na mbido, h'ebewela...
Akwa tomatoes? Ha ga ragide ya e, ya gbu ha!
Ugbu a ka ha chetara si anyi wu otu

Wow!
Don't forget to precook it so that you don't lose its fresh taste.

As in...
And it's not like they eat most of the things they produce o
Lol, ndi a mahu ihe at all..

Precook! It will be used on sunday, is it best to precook today and store? Okwa freezer ka nwere o..hope it won't spoil the thing?

Northerners don't eat like we in the south.

I makwa na ndi a siwe rice and bean white o...ya ghewe, ha gbanye ya red oil na nnu..oya bu jollof o...cheesy

End time jollof...Nysc camp meals just be like extra special food to some of my colleagues from there those days...lol

But, we taught one of our bauchi guy how to cook egusi...he so much enjoyed it to extent he kept on cooking it till his POP in our PPA..grin

Another one from Adamawa was enjoying our native meals then eeeh..my babe then was making meals upon meals...lol, ones she is through, we go invite the northern frnd.

I envy them..in the north when it comes to food...ndi a nwere nri well well.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, ndi a mahu ihe at all..

Precook! It will be used on sunday, is it best to precook today and store? Okwa freezer ka nwere o..hope it won't spoil the thing?

I chohu I shi ya okwaya? Onye ume ngwo! grin
Ngwanu tinye ya na freezer.

Northerners don't eat like we in the south.

I makwa na ndi a siwe rice and bean white o...ya ghewe, ha gbanye ya red oil na nnu..oya bu jollof o...cheesy

Ha j'eri mmanu nri? Amahadi'm sef. grin
Nri ha na dikari ka ihe na anahu e nye obara. grin

End time jollof...Nysc camp meals just be like extra special food to some of my colleagues from there those days...lol

But, we taught one of our bauchi guy how to cook egusi...he so much enjoyed it to extent he kept on cooking it till his POP in our PPA..grin

O hugbuola onwe ya! grin

Another one from Adamawa was enjoying our native meals then eeeh..my babe then was making meals upon meals...lol, ones she is through, we go invite the northern frnd.

I envy them..in the north when it comes to food...ndi a nwere nri well well.

When they're calm, they're cool people.

They've resumed bringing food to the south! Chineke ekele! grin
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I chohu I shi ya okwaya? Onye ume ngwo! grin
Ngwanu tinye ya na freezer.

O hugbuola onwe ya! grin

When they're calm, they're cool people.

They've resumed bringing food to the south! Chineke ekele! grin
Lol....Owu nu ya.....I enjoy watching a nice meal being made in the kitchen, than doing it myself... And is not like I am foodie...I like watching people with good appetite eat...cheesy

Owu hu obere ihe o...The guy enjoyed our meals...Especially white yam and utazi sauce...he gives this one a lift with Pepsi nwuru anwu...lol

Yea, I saw the thread on FP... l didn't shake, because I know that's effort in futility... A perishable something... They did reversal on time...grin

Them for stay at least a week...grin las las we go know who will count loss...U don't joke with a stable customer... Southerners are stable customers...
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol....Owu nu ya.....I enjoy watching a nice meal being made in the kitchen, than doing it myself... And is not like I am foodie...I like watching people with good appetite eat...cheesy

I understand...

Owu hu obere ihe o...The guy enjoyed our meals...Especially white yam and utazi sauce...he gives this one a lift with Pepsi nwuru anwu...lol

He didn't find the utazi too bitter?

Yea, I saw the thread on FP... l didn't shake, because I know that's effort in futility... A perishable something... They did reversal on time...grin

Them for stay at least a week...grin las las we go know who will count loss...U don't joke with a stable customer... Southerners are stable customers...

As in...
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Munzy14(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I understand...

He didn't find the utazi too bitter?

As in...
Utazi is not bitter o...

Do u know a leaf called king bitters...that one is something else....people who aren't aware call it alfafa.

Utazi, with fresh pepper, onion and good palm oil heavenly on a boiled yam...
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Sagay212: 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
If dem say make some people go school, dem go dey shout babu turanchi. Dem go prefer to carry bowl go dey beg beg up and down. Now many of dem don grow and babu common sense. You wey hungry dey kill still dey do shakara say you nor go sell market wey your papa nor fit buy. Oya make everything spoil na . Even dem ab.oki brothers wey dem dey kidnapp nor get shingbain to pay for ransom. Anybody wet dem kidnapp for north, na segobe.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by wellmax(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Ezini:

Really, please make me know it better,

by the way did you see the thread where they claimed to have been invited by DSS, well I will tell you its a ploy to reverse their strike

Again and again, you know nothing about National security. Ploy ko, pot ni. Go and prepare for your jamb
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by LamidicownuBSS: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
If only they can recall all their almajiris in the south and start feeding them with this Food it would do the south a better good

This is the only region that claims to feed others but their children keep carrying bowls knocking on people's doors for scrumbs

Ur trash can not change the prize of anything in mile 12.

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by DedeNkem: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Northern idiots are ignorantly creating more problems for themselves! They are about to inadvertently force their farmers to join Boko and Bandits!

When these farmers lose all their capitals in their perished produce in this stupid blockage, all hell will break lose!
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by ensamy(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2021
We are learning not to consume Beef and other food stuff from the north , by the time the strike is over we have already adapted to our own. shocked shocked shocked cool shocked sad
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Ezini(f): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2021
wellmax:

Again and again, you know nothing about National security. Ploy ko, pot ni. Go and prepare for your jamb

Oh yes,

Mr PhD holder could you please present a Superior argument on this matter and stop rephrasing my lines
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Celebrity93(f): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Kriss216:
I went to the market yesterday to buy cow meat for stew. They said no cow meat, I kukuma buy One old layer chicken, N2400. I use am cook stew and one wicked pot of Egusi soup. There's this joy anytime I opened my pot of stew and see the head of the chicken smiling at me.

God punish cow meat!
Hahahahahahahahaha..
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Kelvin3476: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2021
wellmax:

Where do you think I live?

In your mind the entire north is a village and in a war like situation. O boy travel and see.
Hahahaha i never called north village. Northerners wicked, mostly their islam. Look at u talking ct peace bcus gbedu wan burst for una head.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Utazi is not bitter o...
For non Igbos, it is na. cheesy

Do u know a leaf called king bitters...that one is something else....people who aren't aware call it alfafa.
I don't know it...ihe m ma wu afufa grin

Utazi, with fresh pepper, onion and good palm oil heavenly on a boiled yam...

I know right?
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

For non Igbos, it is na. cheesy

I don't know it...ihe m ma wu afufa grin

I know right?
I doubt o, unless ma o wu slay queen choro ime guy...ndi nke ahu na form hmmm it is bitter..grin

Afufa wu nu akwa garden...cheesy
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by mariahAngel(f): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Munzy14:

I doubt o, unless ma o wu slay queen choro ime guy...ndi nke ahu na form hmmm it is bitter..grin

Afufa wu nu akwa garden...cheesy

grin

A ma'm na.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Emyogalanya: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist. these foolish northern farmers have not seen anything yet we at d sw are very ready to boycott anything farming produce from d northern region
where is that famed northern population ? Is it only valid for elections ? They should feed their people. So by and large they depend on souther population to consume their goods? We should use other border to get the goods we need especially from the south. People should make this harsh tag trend #alternativetonortherngoods

1 Like

Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Emyogalanya: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Let them sell it to that bbqgrills dead meat seller so that he can sell it to omenka. You will never such people on this thread. If it were the south that is crying now you will see them making a nuisance of themselves. Let them keep it on
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

A ma'm na.
Ooh..cheesy

Utazi works like magic in tackling stomach upset.. Chew 2-3leaves and watch the magic.
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Munzy14:

Ooh..cheesy

Utazi works like magic in tackling stomach upset.. Chew 2-3leaves and watch the magic.

Really?

Really? Owu ka afo osisa?
Re: Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out by Munzy14(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
mariahAngel:

Really?

Really? Owu ka afo osisa?
Yea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / Interesting Facts About Bill Gates / Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.