Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) (57050 Views)

Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you're not from Delta so I don't see why you should kee yourself oh.
forget the language and similarities between Anioma and igbos.
Anioma is a tribe and ethnic group on its own that needs to discover it's identity.

Oga do not deceive yourself Anioma is not a tribe it is a subgroup of the igbo tribe. There are a subgroup of Igbos. The Western Igbo who Occupy lands west of the Niger from Agbor down to Asaba the mouth of the Niger(These people are in towns like Iselle-Uku, Okpanam, Onicha Ugbo, Ibuzor(Ibusa), Agbor, Umunede, Ogwashi-Ukwu up to Asaba.

The central igbos that occupy the hinterland and then the coastal igbos(Ikwerre, Ndoni and Ndoki people)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

But come ooh! Why is it like a cow passing through the eyes of a niddle for Arewa people to make exploit outside this country...but yet all the juicy position in the country they control.

These explains why Nigeria is rock bottom in every positive global index and top the ranks in the negative ones.
Nothing spectacular will ever come out of hausa/Fulani in the global hemisphere

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are settlers that are not indigenous to the state

Well a "Settler" Ifeanyi Okowa is the state Governor and has been since 2015.Suck on it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
Anioma is a tribe and ethnic group on its own that needs to discover it's identity.

Can you tell me why Buchi Emecheta from Ibusa talked about being Igbo?
Can you tell me why Jay Jay Okocha from Ogwashiku has always asserted his Igboness?
Can you tell me why Pat Utomi from Aniocha South has been Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Lagos Chairman?
Can you tell me why the Nzeogwu from Okpanam led coup is tagged an "Igbo coup"?
Can you tell me why Achuzia from Oshimili South alongside his people fought in the defunct Biafran military as Igbos?
Can you also tell me why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been on air on BBC Igbo asserting her Igboness and why she wrote about the marginalization of her Igbo people in the book below?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kingscee:
Tinubu younger brothers and sisters no go like this great news coming from our beautiful sister from the rising sun
those ones the only thing dem Sabi na to dey milk Lagos State treasuries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by budaatum: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
isthatso:

2 fools bickering over who will claim credit for acheivements of people who had to go abroad to acheive potential. The same ethnic malaise that is the reason why both are likely suffering today in Nigeria. Instead of them to focus their energies ion the fact that if these 2 ladies pursued their careers in Nigeria they would not have gone far..

You are the ones stuck in Nigeria not Ngozi or her sister!!!

Is that so?
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
That's typical of Nigerian
Fahdiga:
it can only be an Igbo woman
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Can you tell me why Buchi Emecheta from Ibusa talked about being Igbo?
Can you tell me why Jay Jay Okocha from Ogwashiku has always asserted his Igboness?
Can you tell me why Pat Utomi from Aniocha South has been Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Lagos Chairman?
Can you tell me why the Nzeogwu from Okpanam led coup is tagged an "Igbo coup"?
Can you tell me why Achuzia from Oshimili South alongside his people fought in the defunct Biafran military as Igbos?
Can you also tell me why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been on air on BBC Igbo asserting her Igboness and why she wrote about the marginalization of her Igbo people in the book below?

Bros leave all this people they are just paid miscreants trying to justify their paymasters by inciting tribal hate. Time would come where there would be an igbo renaissance and all subgroups would unite with one voice and we would be a formidable voice in Nigeria once more.

4 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by budaatum: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Pele. Let me yell it for you so you don't miss road

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19

Yeyenairaland:

Country kee u there

Onye Ara �!
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zero competition. if you book you sabi you flaunt, if na enhanced boobs you get you flaunt.
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by stayclearofme: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and acknowledge her tribe
Bunch of tribalist the same people calling Buhari a tribalist. Shameless set of hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
These are the people who are already blessed that coneheads have been constipating about....they have been having diarrhea over PEJ,GEJ,Diezani,Oduah...and these people keep soaring......their beloved fulanis are now giving them injection in their rectums

grin

Blackpantherxxx pls helpe congratulate Okonjo grin

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by nitt: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

But come ooh! Why is it like a cow passing through the eyes of a niddle for Arewa people to make exploit outside this country...but yet all the juicy position in the country they control.

These explains why Nigeria is rock bottom in every positive global index and top the ranks in the negative ones.

You be tribal ediot sha... oya this are just a few from Arewa!.

1)Mrs Amina Muhammad the United Nations Deputy Secretary General. She is an Arewa woman.

2) The 74th session United Nations General Assembly President is Tijanni Mohammed Bande.

2)Amina Baba-Ari a proud Arewa woman has won awards for graduating with a 4.96 (out of 5 point) First Class Degree in Biotechnology, from Nile University. She's the overall best in her science department and 3rd overall best in the school.

An Arewa gem.

https:///XE1daXJYHZ

3) Prof. Rabia Salihu Said from Kano state.

-Professor of atmospheric & space-weather physics
-Co-founded Nigeria’s Asso of Women Physicists
-Facilitator; British Council‘s Active Citizens’ Programme
-Fellow of Institute of Applied Physics in Bern
-Fellow of African Scientific Institute (ASI)
-Holder of Elsevier Foundation Award for Women Scientists in the Developing World (2015)
- Part of the BBC 100 women series
- Mentor women in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
She was honored as “women advocates and champions” in Nigeria in March 2015 as part of International Women’s Day by the British Council and two of its development programmes, the Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP) and the Justice for All (J4A) programme.

https:///1rRydmqpQu

4) Jelani Aliyu, from Sokoto state is a Nigerian automotive designer who worked for the American car company General Motors. He was a senior creative designer at GM, until his appointment as the Director general of the Nigerian Automotive Design and Development Council in 2017 by Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari.

A proud Arewa man
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelani_Aliyu
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Tokkson: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moodle:

No and Never

Go and read their history.

All Anioma people I have met always disassociate themselves from Igbo....

They are from Benin

She has said on numerous occasions and platforms that she is proudly Igbo.

Or she doesn't know her tribe again?

3 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
laiperi:
I noticed that Yoruba and Hausa youths in Nigeria do the same thing. So it has become Nigerians false sense of complacency to cover up their failure at home.

If we celebrate Nigerians outside Nigeria will suddenly grow out of poverty.

You are yet to mention one African in Diaspora that have lifted you out of our quagmire.

Go on celebrating your demise. No wonder your Salvation is a foreign dream.

By the way, what happened to Firsts in Africa

Godwin Maduka single handedly transformed his village to a town and there are many like him doing things in igboland

2 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by dapadawee: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and acknowledge her tribe
as your like na 59 I say make pity add one join making 60 thank me later
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by meccuno: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
nitt:

You be tribal ediot sha... oya this are just a few from Arewa!.

1)Mrs Amina Muhammad the United Nations Deputy Secretary General. She is an Arewa woman.

2) The 74th session United Nations General Assembly President is Tijanni Mohammed Bande.

2)Amina Baba-Ari a proud Arewa woman has won awards for graduating with a 4.96 (out of 5 point) First Class Degree in Biotechnology, from Nile University. She's the overall best in her science department and 3rd overall best in the school.

An Arewa gem.

https:///XE1daXJYHZ

3) Prof. Rabia Salihu Said from Kano state.

-Professor of atmospheric & space-weather physics
-Co-founded Nigeria’s Asso of Women Physicists
-Facilitator; British Council‘s Active Citizens’ Programme
-Fellow of Institute of Applied Physics in Bern
-Fellow of African Scientific Institute (ASI)
-Holder of Elsevier Foundation Award for Women Scientists in the Developing World (2015)
- Part of the BBC 100 women series
- Mentor women in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
She was honored as “women advocates and champions” in Nigeria in March 2015 as part of International Women’s Day by the British Council and two of its development programmes, the Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP) and the Justice for All (J4A) programme.

https:///1rRydmqpQu

4) Jelani Aliyu, from Sokoto state is a Nigerian automotive designer who worked for the American car company General Motors. He was a senior creative designer at GM, until his appointment as the Director general of the Nigerian Automotive Design and Development Council in 2017 by Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari.

A proud Arewa man
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelani_Aliyu

is that all? grin
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congrats to her.
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
Nigeria Amaka! Congrats.

It is World Women's Month

Get a free book to celebrate and empower.

Modify

IGBO AMAKA
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by nitt: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
meccuno:
is that all? grin
oh! from there no arewa people making Nigeria proud to 'is that all?'

Shame don catch you!
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairalandian:

You sef.
The gentleman congratulated the lady as a Nigerian.
How does that make him an ethnic bigot?
BUDATUM NA CONFIRM FULANI BIGOTED SOUL
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
They should forget the language and somilarityt?
Really?

Ogbomoso people should forget their similarities with the Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by resourcedude: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
congrats my darling big sister
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by vitalisspecial: 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
congratulations jare.
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moodle:

Anioma tribe
Fixed
Mugu which tribe be anioma

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by excel101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Like, if you know the Igbos are making Naija proud. Share if not

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
there is no such thing like Igbo in Delta State. stop believing in fallacies.
The tribes found in Delta include Anioma, Ika, Urhobo, Ijaw.
so I don't see why she should be recognized as Igbo
. Chaii. E pain dis conehead.

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moodle:

No and Never

Go and read their history.

All Anioma people I have met always disassociate themselves from Igbo....

They are from Benin
Look at her.. Her face and her complexion.
Does she look like the average Benin you know?

How many Edo people are as great as her.?

Someone that is greater than the every Benin man or woman of the past 100 years and more, excluding the royal family.

Infact the anioma people are a far more accomplished people than the bini, at least in the 21st century.

That is because they come from an ethnic far more accomplished than the bini.

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by donveekings: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbo people are making us proud in this country

I'm so happy

Lalasticlala, let's celebrate one of our very own
She is not Igbo but Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
donveekings:
She is not Igbo but Delta
Yes. Delta is a tribe in your narrow world.
The Igbo coup of the 60s is a Delta coup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.