Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) (57049 Views)

Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Obynopositive: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
tell them ooooooooo
Fiscus105:
CC

To all
Girls.
Ladies.
Women.

Who don't biliv in their brains and hands to feed and to succeed. Believing on guys before you can feed or make it iss tantamount to failure.
The big question that all those females should ask themselves is....If I am man, won't I succeed and feed?

A word is enough for a wise!
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moodle:

Anioma

Auto correct

Go and meet Anioma people to tell you their history

No connection with Igbo

They all claim to have migrated from Benin... The language similarity is as a result of interaction with Igbos they met where they finally settled.

First of all, Anioma is not a tribe, it is just a name used to denote the Igbo speaking area of Delta State. Within that Anioma area there are 4 zones, Oshimili and Aniocha to the East, Ika and Ukwuani to the West. Oshimili and Aniocha never deny being Igbo. The denial of Igbo is in the West, and not all of them, with Ika and Ukwuani.

The Okonjo family are from the Eastern Anioma area, who do not deny being Igbo, same as the king of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien, below

https://asaba.com/asagba-of-asaba-i-am-a-proud-igbo-son/

2 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moodle:

Anioma

Auto correct

Go and meet Anioma people to tell you their history

No connection with Igbo

They all claim to have migrated from Benin... The language similarity is as a result of interaction with Igbos they met where they finally settled.

Illiterate always contradict themselves when they delve into things like this..

How can they loose thr language to Igbo people they met on ground when they arrived from benin yet you claim no Igbo in delta state... U really need to check-in for check up

3 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by lovchalice(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kudos to their Parents
They did a great job
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by budaatum: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
BUDATUM NA CONFIRM FULANI BIGOTED SOUL

Just see as you spelt my name wrong so I don't get a mention, you this dishonest individual!

Provide evidence please or everybody will believe you a liar.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10212088_57817710150882481107779517612778956651359473032n_jpeg87d9670544dc578f8e76e6614fbebe67

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Aburada: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
it can only be an Igbo woman
of course because Igbo men are not smart
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are settlers that are not indigenous to the state

Dude. The capital of delta state is in Igbo land...

I kno its paining ur cone head

2 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

But come ooh! Why is it like a cow passing through the eyes of a niddle for Arewa people to make exploit outside this country...but yet all the juicy position in the country they control.

These explains why Nigeria is rock bottom in every positive global index and top the ranks in the negative ones.

How can you say that? No, they are in govt agencies scrabbling for national cakes without making any tangible input as to how to move the nation forward. That's why Nigeria is constantly and persistently redundant. Then the remaining ones are still eating their national cakes indirectly via terrorism. Ndi ara
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Idiko1: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairalandian:

You sef.
The gentleman congratulated the lady as a Nigerian.
How does that make him an ethnic bigot?

By simply being a Nigerian!!! grin grin grin There is nothing wrong in being a bigot though.
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Idiko1: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
splashbaby:
Not Igbo man... Never

Was their father an Igbo woman? Have you not heard apple does not fall far from the tree?

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Owajigarrisson(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
it's funny how a non Deltan like you is teaching a Deltan about tribes.
very funny.

Your case is pathetic!!! I just discovered your name is Etim from AkwaCross and here you are parading yourself as a Deltan so that you can debate something that is clearly stated both online and offline.

You're a disgrace to Akwa Ibom or Cross River for being foolish!!!

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by ieebrahima: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
DoctorDree:
Family of Geniuses
yes I
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Moikiitos: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
We're not Igbo but DELTIAN IGBO...

Fahdiga:
it can only be an Igbo woman
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

But come ooh! Why is it like a cow passing through the eyes of a niddle for Arewa people to make exploit outside this country...but yet all the juicy position in the country they control.

These explains why Nigeria is rock bottom in every positive global index and top the ranks in the negative ones.

Those guys are forever stuck in the retrozone
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by ejanla077: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
donveekings:
She is not Igbo but Delta
Victor is delta a tribe
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Aburada:
of course because Igbo men are not smart
Shut up you bigot
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moikiitos:
We're not Igbo but DELTIAN IGBO...

Just listen to yourself. you are not Igbo but Deltian Igbo. pls what's the meaning of Deltian?
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
Pele. Let me yell it for you so you don't miss road

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19

Bleep ur country

Nigeria is not ONE and can never be ONE
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
She has not even settled down on her WTO job she has started shouting this is a win for females folks in Nigeria! She didn't even say a win for Africa or Nigeria but for women" once a woman gets a top position they resort to being feminists rather than doing well on the job

2 Likes

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Keep mute
Ignorant mofo
U don't know the cultural marxist indoctrination they both recieved from the west
They would never be for the progress of Nigeria except the selfish glory of their names

Your life frustrations really mean nothing to me sir.

Whatever you hate about these people is no headache of mine!

I have merely commended what I observed as good education, success, and progress. That's all!

Learn to keep things simple and contextual. Life is really not that hard. Thank you.
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Freedomforever(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congrats madam okonjo udochi
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Stop disgracing yourself and read books more, the Aniomas who chant the fictitious Benin migration story are the Ikas, people from Ogwashi-uku,Aniocha North&South,Oshimili and Asaba identify themselves as Igbos, people like Jay Jay Okocha,Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,Buchi Emecheta,e.t.c are from these communities and they have always identified as Igbos. Moreover, if you still want to argue, look at an excerpt on where NOI asserted her Igboness below since you want to continue fighting a lost battle.
u get too much time and energy
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

How does that give you an edge in knowing her Identity

She said in her book that she is Igbo,she has also said it on BBC Igbo numerous times, moreover people from the Enuani part of Anioma land do not accept the Bini theory,they proudly assert their Igboness, yet you are still arguing here angry sad
but if she been caught caught in US carrying drugs, u would have been the first to shout "Name checkers!"
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
obynzo:

Are you seriously high on drugs. I am a full blooded igbo man with roots from Asaba
forget those yorubas boys
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you're not from Delta so I don't see why you should kee yourself oh.
forget the language and similarities between Anioma and igbos.
Anioma is a tribe and ethnic group on its own that needs to discover it's identity.
and u will come from osogbo and identify for them abi

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Idiko1: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moikiitos:
We 're not Igbo but DELTIAN IGBO...

Indicator of inferior mentality. I had rather have a dead man as a compatriot than you. I guess there are mountainous Igbo. What a dumb.

1 Like

Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
obynzo:

Oga do not deceive yourself Anioma is not a tribe it is a subgroup of the igbo tribe. There are a subgroup of Igbos. The Western Igbo who Occupy lands west of the Niger from Agbor down to Asaba the mouth of the Niger(These people are in towns like Iselle-Uku, Okpanam, Onicha Ugbo, Ibuzor(Ibusa), Agbor, Umunede, Ogwashi-Ukwu up to Asaba.

The central igbos that occupy the hinterland and then the coastal igbos(Ikwerre, Ndoni and Ndoki people)
God bless you my brother
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Your life frustrations really mean nothing to me sir.

Whatever you hate about these people is no headache of mine!

I have merely commended what I observed as good education, success, and progress. That's all!

Learn to keep things simple and contextual. Life is really not that hard. Thank you.

In their life's not Nigeria as a nation even tho IWEALA held a significant position as minister of finance during Jonathan administration and worked at the IMF, how many Nigerians has she alleviated from poverty, how did she handle our economy, now that she's at the WTO she's obviously going to serve the interest of global elitist who operate with cultural and racial appropriations using sexism and racism to put their puppet stooges in positions of authority while decieving the populace with gender and racial inclusion and using their puppets to further their economic interest

Thank you
And God bless you for your civility
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
And some foolish men go say e nor make sense to train female children.

Congrats to her.
Re: Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
nitt:

You be tribal ediot sha... oya this are just a few from Arewa!.

1)Mrs Amina Muhammad the United Nations Deputy Secretary General. She is an Arewa woman.

2) The 74th session United Nations General Assembly President is Tijanni Mohammed Bande.

2)Amina Baba-Ari a proud Arewa woman has won awards for graduating with a 4.96 (out of 5 point) First Class Degree in Biotechnology, from Nile University. She's the overall best in her science department and 3rd overall best in the school.

An Arewa gem.

https:///XE1daXJYHZ

3) Prof. Rabia Salihu Said from Kano state.

-Professor of atmospheric & space-weather physics
-Co-founded Nigeria’s Asso of Women Physicists
-Facilitator; British Council‘s Active Citizens’ Programme
-Fellow of Institute of Applied Physics in Bern
-Fellow of African Scientific Institute (ASI)
-Holder of Elsevier Foundation Award for Women Scientists in the Developing World (2015)
- Part of the BBC 100 women series
- Mentor women in Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM)
She was honored as “women advocates and champions” in Nigeria in March 2015 as part of International Women’s Day by the British Council and two of its development programmes, the Nigeria Stability and Reconciliation Programme (NSRP) and the Justice for All (J4A) programme.

https:///1rRydmqpQu

4) Jelani Aliyu, from Sokoto state is a Nigerian automotive designer who worked for the American car company General Motors. He was a senior creative designer at GM, until his appointment as the Director general of the Nigerian Automotive Design and Development Council in 2017 by Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari.

A proud Arewa man
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jelani_Aliyu

let me help you. The Sole Administrator of FUTMinna during Obasanjo era is one Prof Umar or so, a Nuclear Physicist. A man I respect so much. Add it to your northern dossier, he is the greatest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.