Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. (21398 Views)

Ivory Coast’s Gbagbo Surrenders / Ouattara Fighters Seize I.coast Capital, Few Hours Left For Gbagbo / Cote D' Ivoire: Gbagbo’s Supporters Attack Nigerian Embassy, Nigerians Flee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by cap28: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
Bawss1:

"We are examining very closely the content, composition, the personalities, who are the leaders of these opposition forces," Admiral Stavridis said in testimony yesterday to the US Senate.
While the opposition's leadership appeared to be "responsible men and women" fighting the Gaddafi regime, Admiral Stavridis said, "we have seen
flickers in the intelligence of potential al Qaeda, Hizbollah, we've seen different things."
"But at this point I don't have detail sufficient to say there is a significant al-Qaeda presence or any other terrorist presence," he added.

Attn: Mr Cap28 the line in bold is also from the link you provided.

But we digress -

I have been asking; what is your stand in all of this?

Does it make sense to you that the US govt along with other europeans nations would committ millions of dollars into fighting a war in collaboration with a group of people whose identity they are still unsure of?  does that even make sense to you?

would world powers like america and britain just take a chance backing, funding and training a group of people they didnt really know anything about?

okay perhaps this might clarify things for you a bit more - the commander of the Libyan rebels Mr al Hasidi happens to be an ex guantanamo bay POW captured by the US army while fighting AGAINST THE US in Afghanistan in 2002 here is an excerpt of an interview with him in the daily telegraph:

In an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr al-Hasidi admitted that he had recruited "around 25" men from the Derna area in eastern Libya to fight against coalition troops in Iraq. Some of them, he said, are "today are on the front lines in Adjabiya".

His revelations came even as Idriss Deby Itno, Chad's president, said al-Qaeda had managed to pillage military arsenals in the Libyan rebel zone and acquired arms, "including surface-to-air missiles, which were then smuggled into their sanctuaries".

Mr al-Hasidi admitted he had earlier fought against "the foreign invasion" in Afghanistan, before being "captured in 2002 in Peshwar, in Pakistan". He was later handed over to the US, and then held in Libya before being released in 2008.

US and British government sources said Mr al-Hasidi was a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, or LIFG, which killed dozens of Libyan troops in guerrilla attacks around Derna and Benghazi in 1995 and 1996.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html

my stand on this remains the same  this is not a humanitrian intervention by america, france and the EU this is a neo colonial invasion with the long term goal of appropriating libya's oil reserves, however this time america and the EU are using al qaeda as their ground troops to effect the ground war which is obviously not going according to plan.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
cap28:

high school drop outs like you make me laugh, you know why because you continuously hide behind the conspiracy theory response when your pea brains can not engage in mature discussions.  
aRe you capable of even putting up any kind of argument to back up your non existent defence - the answer is no - so like a pathetic coward you hide behind those old buzz words  - "conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat" etc and yet if i asked you to even define what a conspiracy theory is you would be at a total loss.

I dare you to rebut my assertion that america is planning a neo colonial annexation of libya and the entire african continent by way of africom, can you do it?  high school dropout?  I double dare you to come up with substantiated evidence proving that gadaffi did indeed strafe unarmed civillians from the air - dullard.

cap28, the white men are coming to re-colonise Africa.

They are coming to take you back to slavery.

AHHHHH! THEY ARE COMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

Look there is a white man behind you.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot_1p3UitkI[/flash]

grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
Latest video updates on Gbagbo are on the Citizen Journalists of Nigeria (CJAN) blog on
http://citizenjournalistsassociationofng..com/2011/04/vote-to-end-12-years-of-corruption-and.html
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
French Minister Alain Juppe justifiied the attack on the residence of the Head of State Laurent Gbagbo by the need to destroy all heavy weapons that the Ivorian military had in its possession to "protect civilians", but the bombings themselves caused about 2300 victims in Abidjan.

Source:
http://www.blueteamci.com/englishversion/article.php?new=607
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Horus:

French Minister Alain Juppe justifiied the attack on the residence of the Head of State Laurent Gbagbo by the need to destroy all heavy weapons that the Ivorian military had in its possession to "protect civilians", but the bombings themselves caused about 2300 victims in Abidjan.

Source:

You are reetarded. (As usual)

I have been saying it for 3 years that you are one of the daftest 5 people on this site.

2300 my arse!

And your dumb arse brought some mooronic site to back up your stupidity?

Horus! It might just be time to end it, mate.

Do it!

Save yourself from your useless brain. Destroy it! Kill the damn brain!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by tunnytox(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Sybellah

Thank you for this youtube video which obvioulsy shed more light on the Ivorian crisis, I have said it before and I'll say it again no matter what some people believe Quatarra never won any election at least not with the massive rigging that he and his rebel soldiers perpetrated in the north. All I can say is that he should enjoy this honeymoon while it last, there will soon be another election whereby there will be no more opportunity for rigging.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded. (As usual)

I have been saying it for 3 years that you are one of the daftest 5 people on this site.

2300 my arse!

And your dumb arse brought some mooronic site to back up your stupidity?

Horus! It might just be time to end it, mate.

Do it!

Save yourself from your useless brain. Destroy it! Kill the damn brain!

You are calling me retarted because I posted an article?. Did you read the article on the link that I provided?
I am not the author of the article, so what is the reason for this insult?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2011
Horus:

You are calling me retarted because I posted an article?. Did you read the article on the link that I provided?
I am not the author of the article, so what is the reason for this insult?

You should have reasoned that if 2300 people (not 2, not 3, not 23, 2300 fcking people) were killed by a UN, a fcking UN action, it will be all over the news and you will have more reputable sites carrying the news. 2300 is even more than the number of people reported dead (1500) across the country and you think that amount will die in ONE ACTION and the reputable international press will not carry it?

This is not even a country were some state force is trying to control media coverage like Libya. Worse still, the action you stated is against the state forces so they will try and propagate the information if it was true.

You provided a link from a irreputable site without any proof, just a claim. A site which's choice of words in its report is clearly one-sided and you want us to believe that?

I don't blame you that much, your brain is just not capable. Simple!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

You should have reasoned that if 2300 people (not 2, not 3, not 23, 2300 fcking people) were killed by a UN, a fcking UN action, it will be all over the news and you will have more reputable sites carrying the news. 2300 is even more than the number of people reported dead (1500) across the country and you think that amount will die in ONE ACTION and the reputable international press will not carry it?

This is not even a country were some state force is trying to control media coverage like Libya. Worse still, the action you stated is against the state forces so they will try and propagate the information if it was true.

You provided a link from a irreputable site without any proof, just a claim. A site which's choice of words in its report is clearly one-sided and you want us to believe that?

I don't blame you that much, your brain is just not capable. Simple!

1- What do you call an irreputable site?
2- And what do you call a reputable site?

Worse still, the action you stated is against the state forces so they will try and propagate the information if it was true.

This is excatly what they do on the RTI (Radio Television Ivoirienne)
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Horus:

What do you understand by reputable? As in reputable news agent/organisation.

Horus:

This is excatly what they do on the RTI (Radio Television Ivoirienne)

And your point is?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ tunnytox no problem,

I was happy to hear the other side of the story from a neutral person. The western medias been brainwashing people about what happening there. People have been killed by pro-Gbagbos, Gbagbo is a murderer but they should stop idealizing Ouattara, and show him as the savior of the Republique. Alassan and Guillaume Soro are murderers too, and should be judge for their crimes too. The hypocrisis, of this so called "international community" is killing me. Asking Ouattara to investigate the crimes his troops did in the west of the country, is it a bad joke? can a pathologic lier  actually admit his crimes? And about the 2300 people dead i don't know if it is true, but I have relative who has been injured following the UN and French attack, and my aunt'neighboor house has been totally destroyed and she ain't even that close of those military camps. I know their attack killed some people (mostly those in the neighborhood of these camps and the presidential house) but i don't know how many (they said an entire family living close to the military camp Akuedo have died) . And if really 2300 died, do not wonder why they did not show it in the news, cause it will be a big embarrassemnt and for France and for the UN and they ll do everything to cover it. There is no credible sources of  information anymore (cause the western medias are not impartial), there is no newspapers or medias working there right now, cause people cannot get out of their house. So it's easy for them to cover those things, no big deal, as the atrocities in the west will be cover too, cause Alassan will be the investigator. lol Videos we saw from france on the so called "Joy of Ivorian" after the arrest of Gbagbo was not even filled with 40 people (big propaganda). Most people are fed up with Gbagbo and Alassane, they just want to go back to their normal life, eat properly and go out without fearin for their lives. Anyway it is sure a relief to know that we don't have the two Tyrants on our head anymore, it remains 1, and whenever the time will come, he will leave us in peace.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sagamite:

What do you understand by reputable? As in reputable news agent/organisation.

Yes but you didnt answer the question 1 and question 2.
We will start with your definition of reputable site and irreputable site, it will be more simple.

And your point is?

The RTI (Radio Television Ivoirienne) talk also about 2300 dead after the Bombardment.
Now from "your reputable site" how much deads do you have after the Bombardment?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
Horus:

Yes but you didnt answer the question 1 and question 2.
We will start with your definition of reputable site and irreputable site, it will be more simple.

No. You explain what you understand by the term reputable because it is quite an easy term.

What is your understanding?

Horus:

The RTI (Radio Television Ivoirienne) talk also about 2300 dead after the Bombardment.
Now from "your reputable site" how much deads do you have after the Bombardment?

RTI reported 2300 and your point is?
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2011
Sagamite:

No. You explain what you understand by the term reputable because it is quite an easy term.

What game are you playing?. You are so busy saying: I dont know what I am talking about, that you really dont know what you are talking about. It is you who accused me of using an irreputable site who talk about a number of 2300 deads after the Bombardment. So why is it an irreputable site?. Now from "your reputable site" how much deads do you have after the Bombardment? You didnt answer because you cant even answer. At least four military camps have been under heavy bombardarment. Inside those military camps there is  military personels and their family woman and childrens who live there, so they are in best position to know how much deads there is. People who do not have acces to military camp in Abidjan cannot give you any information about the number of deads. So how can you say that the number of deads is not correct if you dont have any informations?. You are unable to provide any information about an accurate number of deads.

RTI reported 2300 and your point is?

Yes 2300 people deads. Now from your side what information do you have about the number of deads? NONE, and you cant even answer. If you cannot provide any information about a number of dead after the bombardment, why do you keep talking about something you dont know about?, Or if you know give us the number of deads after the bombardment instead of using insults.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by tunnytox(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2011
@Sybellah

Thanks for your posts at least you've prooved that you have a very good understanding of this crisis as well as first hand information from relatives. These 2 contestants are murderers and do not deserve to rule the people of Ivory coast and for Quatarra I'm sure the honeymoon will soon be over, the people of Ivory coast will one day ask him to account for the lives of many Ivoriens that he and his rebel forces murdered in cold blood, for now its the day of reckoning fo Gbagbo.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by MyJoe: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Horus:

Source:

What, sir, does "2300 victims in Abidjan" mean?

Is it
1. 2300 killed by the French bombs?
2. 2300 killed by events in Abidjan sparked off by the bombings?
3. 2300 wounded?
4. 2300 displaced from their homes?
5. 2300 starving and at risk of malnutrition?

I read the site and trust you can see the deliberate ambiguity I see in that line that makes me ask the above questions. Especially as it is known for a fact that 2300 people have not been killed in Abidjan by any bombings and no civilian deaths from French bombs have been reported by the NGO's and human rights bodies which reported the killings in the western part of the country. You realise it is much easier to spot killings in Abidjan than those other remote places. You might realise, too, that that site you referenced has a very low reputation.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2011
Horus:

What game are you playing?. You are so busy saying: I dont know what I am talking about, that you really dont know what you are talking about. It is you who accused me of using an irreputable site who talk about a number of 2300 deads after the Bombardment. So why is it an irreputable site?. Now from "your reputable site" how much deads do you have after the Bombardment? You didnt answer because you cant even answer. At least four military camps have been under heavy bombardarment. Inside those military camps there is  military personels and their family woman and childrens who live there, so they are in best position to know how much deads there is. People who do not have acces to military camp in Abidjan cannot give you any information about the number of deads. So how can you say that the number of deads is not correct if you dont have any informations?. You are unable to provide any information about an accurate number of deads.

Mate, that is not what I asked you.

What I asked you is: What do you understand by the term reputable?

Try again. The shredding has to be structured.

Horus:

Yes 2300 people deads. Now from your side what information do you have about the number of deads? NONE, and you cant even answer. If you cannot provide any information about a number of dead after the bombardment, why do you keep talking about something you dont know about?, Or if you know give us the number of deads after the bombardment instead of using insults.

Where is your evidence that 2300 died?

There is no way 2300 will die that "my side" will not even speculate it, if not report it.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Johns83: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by MyJoe: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2011
Johns83:

This was just forwarded to my phone: Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows: 1. LGA returning officers N5mil each 2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each 3. INEC directors N3mil each 4. All DPOs N500,000 each 5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each 6. Other INEC officials N2mil The monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by 1. Alh Hussaini Jallo 2. Alh Hamisu Mairago 3. Alh Lawal ismail 4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.) PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election. Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers. Pls use your phone to snap and record all dealings. Protect your vote. Vote Wisely

Did YOU make any effort to verify any of that? Of course, not. Did you send it to INEC and EFCC and press as advised? I believe not. You know the problem with you people? Because corruption is such a problem in Nigeria I can stand up this minute and say Johns83 collected N100m from me and everyone will believe without asking questions. Mind you, I am not saying the PDP is not capable of what you are alleging here, just saying it is irresponsible of you to be spreading information you know absolutely nothing about, much less spamming threads all over a public forum with it.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
MyJoe:

Did YOU make any effort to verify any of that? Of course, not. Did you send it to INEC and EFCC and press as advised? I believe not. You know the problem with you people? Because corruption is such a problem in Nigeria I can stand up this minute and say Johns83 collected N100m from me and everyone will believe without asking questions. Mind you, I am not saying the PDP is not capable of what you are alleging here, just saying it is irresponsible of you to be spreading information you know absolutely nothing about, much less spamming threads all over a public forum with it.

Don't mind the fooool.

We are suppose to believe him just because he said he got a text. No proof or anything.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Sagamite:

Mate, that is not what I asked you.

What I asked you is: What do you understand by the term reputable?

Try again. The shredding has to be structured.

And that is not what I asked you too, with dishonesty you are taking the word reputable out of contex when you are the one who accused me first by using the two folowing words together: "irreputable site". This mean that you cannot provide any number of dead after the bombardment from any source anywhere. If you dont agree with the numbers, why are you unable to provide a number of dead?

There is no way 2300 will die that "my side" will not even speculate it, if not report it.

This is what I was thinking you dont know how much people died. And this lack of information is coming from "your side", not mine. At least we both agree on the fact that you dont know.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
Horus:

And that is not what I asked you too, with dishonesty you are taking the word reputable out of contex when you are the one who accused me first by using the two folowing words together: "irreputable site". This mean that you cannot provide any number of dead after the bombardment from any source anywhere. If you dont agree with the numbers, why are you unable to provide a number of dead?

How am I taking the word "reputable out of context"? grin grin grin

Have I even addressed it?

What I asked you is, again: What do you understand by the term reputable?

Horus:

This is what I was thinking you dont know how much people died. And this lack of information is coming from "your side", not mine. At least we both agree on the fact that you dont know.

I don't know does not mean, under any sensible circumstances, that I can not eliminate bullshyt claims.

You can't come here and say the bombing killed 80,000 people and I would not know that is bullshyt because I don't know the figure.

You can't come here and say the bombing caused an earthquake and I would not know that is bullshyt because I don't know what happened.

You can't come here and say the bombing used bacterial warhead and I would not know that is bullshyt because I don't know the effect on the people.

Bullshyt is easy to spot by a smart mind.

Now answer, what do you understand by the term reputable?

Last chance!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Sagamite:

How am I taking the word "reputable out of context"? grin grin grin

Have I even addressed it?

What I asked you is, again: What do you understand by the term reputable?

I don't know does not mean, under any sensible circumstances, that I can not eliminate bullshyt claims.

You can't come here and say the bombing killed 80,000 people and I would not know that is bullshyt because I don't know the figure.

You can't come here and say the bombing caused an earthquake and I would not know that is bullshyt because I don't know what happened.

You can't come here and say the bombing used bacterial warhead and I would not know that is bullshyt because I don't know the effect on the people.

Last chance!!!

Now answer, what do you understand by a irreputable site? (it is not the same word)
look again at the difference:
1-Irreputable
2-Reputable

Now look at the two words ( irreputable site) from your own post quoted below:
Quote from: Sagamite on Yesterday at 10:09:40 PM

You provided a link from a[b] irreputable site[/b] without any proof, just a claim. A site which's choice of words in its report is clearly one-sided and you want us to believe that?

Above was from your own post Yesterday at 10:09:40 PM, so you are dishonest.

I never said that the bombing killed 80,000 people . At least you agree that you dont know the figure.

I never said that the bombing caused an earthquake.  At least you agree that you dont know what hapened.

No I never said that the bombing used bacterial warhead. At least you agree that you dont know nothing about the effect of bacterial warhead on people.

I agree and this is why I spoted all your bullshyt that you use just to convince me that you don't know nothing, about anything.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
Horus:

Now answer, what do you understand by a irreputable site? (it is not the same word)
look again at the difference:
1-Irreputable
2-Reputable

Now look at the two words ( irreputable site) from your own post quoted below:
Above was from your own post Yesterday at 10:09:40 PM, so you are dishonest.

I never said that the bombing killed 80,000 people . At least you agree that you dont know the figure.

I never said that the bombing caused an earthquake.  At least you agree that you dont know what hapened.

No I never said that the bombing used bacterial warhead. At least you agree that you dont know nothing about the effect of bacterial warhead on people.

I agree and this is why I spoted all your bullshyt that you use just to convince me that you don't know nothing, about anything.

You are reetarded!

I never said you said any of those, I just gave you examples of claims that can be made like 2300 people killed that one can tell is bullshyt instantly without being there and if no reputable news agency/site carried it. If any of those or 2300 people were killed, I can effing guarantee you the reputable agencies will carry the news.

You are a moooron as I have always said, and you will always be in the top 5 dumbest people I have ever seen on this site.

You are so dumb, you went to an uknown site, to extract a dumb claim and displayed it for us to believe.

You are incredibly daft to believe a story that a UN/France action can kill 2300, more than has been killed in the crisis, and NO reputable site carried it. Not BBC, not Al-jazeera, not Reuters, not AFP, not CNN, CBS, not Sky, not Fox, not even fcking a Chinese or a Russian station.

Your cretinous arse went to some propaganda site that is virtually unknown, obviously biased and that provided NO SHRED OF PROOF, to back up your mooronic claim.

A site that dedicates a good portion of its website to promote Gbagbo:

http://www.blueteamci.com/englishversion/laurent.php

And YOUR REETARDED ARSE could not figure out that anything they say is unreliable until you see it on a reputable site.

You are soooooooooo dumb to think a UN action will kill such amount of people and Western media will not be crawling all over UN headquarters asking questions.

A FCKING UN ACTION?

And you wonder why I called you reetarded?

As I told you. End it!!!

Blow your brains out. IT IS HOPELESS AND USELESS!

Save yourself from your useless brain. Destroy it! Kill the damn brain! It is making you DAFT!
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

I never said you said any of those, I just gave you examples of claims that can be made like 2300 people killed that one can tell is bullshyt instantly without being there

Dont lie in your example you used the number of 80.000 not 2300.
But you still cannot provide any accurate number of people killed in the bombardment, so you still have no facts, no informations, so you agree that you dont know.

And you wonder why I called you reetarded?

No, you call all Nairalanders reetarded as usual when you are unable to provide accurate facts. Are you often under heavy stress when you use insults?

NO reputable site carried it. Not BBC, not Al-jazeera, not Reuters, not AFP, not CNN, CBS, not Sky, not Fox, not even fcking a Chinese or a Russian station.

AT LEAST!! you just answered the question, you just tald me what is for you a reputable site. WOW!! It took a long time for you to answer, but you are making some progress, dont be so desperate.
Mhhhh I can see from your list provided that there is no africans site; Does this mean that you do not think that an african site can be a reputable site?

Your cretinous arse went to some propaganda site

What kind of language is that? are you on drug?

propaganda site that is virtually unknown, obviously biased and that provided NO SHRED OF PROOF, to back up your mooronic claim.
And where are your facts about the number of deads after the bombardment?. Why are you sill unable to provide a number?. At the moment you are only able to use insults as usual but you still have no facts, as usual.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2011
Horus:

Dont lie in your example you used the number of 80.000 not 2300.
But you still cannot provide any accurate number of people killed in the bombardment, so you still have no facts, no informations, so you agree that you dont know.

You really are a shyt head!  grin

I put 80,000 because I wanted to show you that anyone without proof can pluck a number from thin air and put down like the dumb website did, and anyone with a brain would realise they should not believe it. But a dunce like you fell for it.

I could have put 200K or 1M as my example as I do not need to prove it for a dunce to believe but an intelligent person can disregard it based on logical thinking despite not having any idea what the true figure is.

I also used examples of earthquake and bacterial warhead to show the unsubstantiated rubbish a reetard will believe without proof.

You are too dumb to get it?

Horus:

No, you call all Nairalanders reetarded as usual when you are unable to provide accurate facts. Are you often under heavy stress when you use insults?

I call reetards reetard. I don't call all Nairalanders.

On this same thread, I debated with superboi and did not insult him because I spotted that he was at least trying to reason. And when he saw he was wrong, he did not argue.

You, I have never seen reason. Everytime you are dumb.

And I NEVER insult people. I call them what they are based on their utterances. That is calling a spade a spade.

My blood boils when I see people with the brain of rats that have a right to vote.

Horus:

AT LEAST!! you just answered the question, you just tald me what is for you a reputable site. WOW!! It took a long time for you to answer, but you are making some progress, dont be so desperate.
Mhhhh I can see from your list provided that there is no africans site; Does this mean that you do not think that an african site can be a reputable site?

You are reetarded.

No reputable African site has the resources and connections to report such news. They copy it from the Western ones.

Are you too dumb to ratiocinate that?

Explain how you picked a site that is honouring Gbagbo as a source for unproven data.

Horus:

What kind of language is that? are you on drug?
And where are your facts about the number of deads after the bombardment?. Why are you sill unable to provide a number?.

How can you go to a site that is pro-Gbagbo and then pick up a story that is a mere statement without any proof?

In your reetarded world, a mooronic assertion is better than no assertion?

Horus:
At the moment you are only able to use insults as usual but you still have no facts, as usual.

What facts do you have?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

State your facts!  grin
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On Apr 15, 2011
Can these e-fighters grow up? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by ladej(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
mama-gee:

Can these e-fighters grow up? undecided
me thinks dem get man period grin.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
ladej:

me thinks dem get man period  grin.

Er-gbe!  grin grin grin

I am just trying to educate the guy that he is a mugu.

How can someone go and take a claim from an unknown site that obviously is for Gbagbo propaganda and then come and propagate a significant claim they made? A claim which they did not back up with a shred of evidence?

I have been saying it for years that he is very dumb.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-334723.192.html#msg4706540
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Horus(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2011
You really are a shyt head!

Your language give us a clue of the type of "education" you received.

despite not having any idea what the true figure is.

This is what I asked you, to provide the true figure. You are too dumb to get it? And why you dont provide it?

You are reetarded.

Not at all, I am enought smart to realise that the kind of language you are using is a clear indication that your mother was impregnated by a dog nine months before your day of birth.

On this same thread, I debated with superboi and did not insult him because I spotted that he was at least trying to reason. And when he saw he was wrong, he did not argue.

Off topic, I am not interrested with your EGO battles with other Nairalanders.

You, I have never seen reason. Everytime you are dumb.

Not at all, I just tald you with accuracy who or "what" impregnated your mother nine months before your day of birth.

My blood boils when I see people with the brain of rats that have a right to vote.

So your blood boils every time you look at yourself in a mirror.

No reputable African site has the resources and connections to report such news. They copy it from the Western ones.

An ivorian website owner dont need to copy this news from the Western ones because the military camps who have been under bombardment are in Abidjan where the events hapened. Are you too dumb to ratiocinate that?

Explain how you picked a site that is honouring Gbagbo as a source for unproven data.

All the data are accurate. But even if you dont agree with those data, if there was a bombardment you should have at least found some data but you dont have any data about it, you cant provide any information. Why?

How can you go to a site that is pro-Gbagbo and then pick up a story that is a mere statement without any proof?

You dont have to agree with the information on this website, I am not here to enforce anything, but why with all your list of "reputable" site you are still unable to know how much people died after the bombardment?. If you dont agree with the number of 2300, you dont even try to provide us with some statistics of what you think is the true figure. I think you have not done any research to find out a number of victims or dont really care about knowing how much ivorians died in this unfortunate event.
Re: Breaking News: Gbagbo Arrested. by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2011
Horus:

Your language give us a clue of the type of "education" you received.

This is what I asked you, to provide the true figure. You are too dumb to get it? And why you dont provide it?

Not at all, I am enought smart to realise that the kind of language you are using is a clear indication that your mother was impregnated by a dog nine months before your day of birth.

Off topic, I am not interrested with your EGO battles with other Nairalanders.

Not at all, I just tald you with accuracy who or "what" impregnated your mother nine months before your day of birth.

So your blood boils every time you look at yourself in a mirror.

An ivorian website owner dont need to copy this news from the Western ones because the military camps who have been under bombardment are in Abidjan where the events hapened. Are you too dumb to ratiocinate that?

All the data are accurate. But even if you dont agree with those data, if there was a bombardment you should have at least found some data but you dont have any data about it, you cant provide any information. Why?

You dont have to agree with the information on this website, I am not here to enforce anything, but why with all your list of "reputable" site you are still unable to know how much people died after the bombardment?. If you dont agree with the number of 2300, you dont even try to provide us with some statistics of what you think is the true figure. I think you have not done any research to find out a number of victims or dont really care about knowing how much ivorians died in this unfortunate event.

You surely are a dumb shyt!

Did your mother tell you the things she was sleeping with? grin

Cretin! Why do you have a brain of a rat?

The fact there is no news report of people dead from reputatble news institutions that are all in Abidjan reporting the war, you goat, shows that no way near 2300 could have died!

Fooooooooool! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues / US Actors To Go On Strike Over Pay Rise And Image Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.