Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:47 AM

Fani-kayode’s Wife Begs Court To Grant Her Full Custody Of Their Four Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fani-kayode’s Wife Begs Court To Grant Her Full Custody Of Their Four Kids (377 Views)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode’s Wife Begs Court To Grant Her Full Custody Of Their Four Kids by 774ngr: 5:25am On Mar 06, 2021
A former beauty pageant, Precious Chikwendu, and ex-wife to former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has demanded the full custody of their four sons with Femi Fani-Kayode.

Precious Chikwendu has accused of incessant violence against her as she said Fani-Kayode beat her up several times, including when she was pregnant.

She accused the ex-minister of confining her to a hospital when she attempted to escape.

The former beauty queen made the allegations in an affidavit she deposed to in support of an originating motion brought pursuant to Section 69 of the Child Rights Act, 2003.

She said she met Fani-Kayode in 2014 at the peak of her career and they soon fell in love and began living together and had four children, a son aged five and a set of triplets aged three.

She said, “From the early days of our relationship, the respondent (Fani-Kayode), has always maintained a lifestyle of utter disregard to my feelings. This was evident in the way and manner the respondent assaulted me while pregnant with our first son.

“The respondent (Fani-Kayode) kicked me severally on my stomach over a petty argument that ensued. It was my friend, Vanessa, who was around at the material time that intervened at the nick of time to save me.

Click the link to continue reading https://www.774ngr.com/2021/03/06/fani-kayodes-wife-begs-court-to-grant-her-full-custody-of-their-four-kids/

Re: Fani-kayode’s Wife Begs Court To Grant Her Full Custody Of Their Four Kids by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Can she take care of the 4 children alone?
Re: Fani-kayode’s Wife Begs Court To Grant Her Full Custody Of Their Four Kids by johhbekeboh09: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Joysticks:
Can she take care of the 4 children alone?

Mother's presence is a crucial aspect of childrens' upbringing The part money plays is different

(1) (Reply)

Family Secrets / Permanent Impotency / Simple Solution In Nigeria To The Plague Of Side Chicks And Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.