Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,432 members, 7,911,072 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

How Have You Been Fairing with Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Have You Been Fairing with Life? (331 Views)

I Tried Everything But Nothing Works....i'm Fed Up With Life / Archbishop Samson Benjamin Supports Pdp's Jandor With Life Saving Equipments / Nairalanders, How's Our Man Olawepo-Hashim Fairing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have You Been Fairing with Life? by brian91(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Blessed weekend Nairalanders!

Its been a year since the nation was struck with the COVID19 pandemic. These occurrence came as a shock to every nations undisputedly and it left a scar unto several and several beings on planet earth. Couple with the fact it had a huge impact on nation's resources and economy(inflation, losses et al).
My View On The Subject Matter:
Reviewing my personal experience, it's been Heaven grace that we could pull through although the pandemic infected two relatives while one could not survive it despite the early diagnosis and immediate treatment/doctor's suggestion.
Remember, surviving the pandemic infection wasn't about having a huge resources or a better living as those two were living a conducive, better life. Without not sounding religious, I would say it's been God's grace and mercy to survive it.
Some of us lost our jobs, business crumbled, inflation uprising and its ilk. My main concern of this thread is since the nation is coming forth strong from the pandemic and their unbearable policy springing up day by day, HOW HAS LIFE BEEN FAIRING WITH YOU?
Just this year alone(2021), we have had so many unbearable policy to reckon with! From food, crypto restriction, housing tax/electricity fee increment. Just days ago, I got to know there's a tax incurred on beverage drinks(coke and its likes). THIS IS NOT FAIR TO A NATION'S CITIZENRY whose government had left to cater for its survival.
Aside the fact there's more of this and I ask myself how a family with children get to bear and survive without doing the unthinkable. Although the government do say they are working toward giving her citizen a better survival (palliatives et al) these I SAW even if e no reach my side but at least some received.
While leaving my apartment this morning, I came across a thread citing the commissioning of Evercare hospital and I was surprised with our leader remark saying; Healthcare would become a fastest growing sector! my concern is how does it explain its vision statement when most citizenry might not be able to afford it. Let's be faithful to our conscience, do we say that well equipped edifice fees would commensurate the average salaried/Nigerian? Even if you earn in six figures, let not even wish it was a terminal disease!

I would appreciate if any of the mods could kindly refer to attract wider contributions/information.

HOW'S BEEN LIFE

cc: lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: How Have You Been Fairing with Life? by Monogamy: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Life has always been unfair to everyone.. We just have to deal with it.

Can't really complain, even though things might have not be up to expectations but everything is in progress
Re: How Have You Been Fairing with Life? by theTranslator: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lol
Most people here don't have a life to start with
Re: How Have You Been Fairing with Life? by theTranslator: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: How Have You Been Fairing with Life? by Maxymilliano(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Life is not meant to be fair. It never was, never is and will never always be fair.

It's grim when you find yourself at the lower rung of the ladder in a country like Nigeria and more pathetic when you have a callous and insensitive government like Buhari at the helm.
Re: How Have You Been Fairing with Life? by Bombastically00(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
This life no balance at all...all we need to do is work hard and pray for breakthrough..

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For Mr President? / ISIS, Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns / Labour Rejects NNPC Full Deregulation Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.