Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Redpill : How Nigerian men act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill : How Nigerian men act (1205 Views)

10 Ways Men Act When They Don’t Love You Anymore / Redpill: How To Humble Any Woman / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigerian men are wack and have low self esteem... Many of them... Infact, koni dafun.. Especially the poor ones... Most of them hate rich people and the useless ones here on nairaland jump on every rich celebrity thread to type rubbish and also ( vanity upon vanish)... Nigerian men are bitter and resent success... tueh.... shocked

If you doubt me, Start keeping record...

Lalasticlala FP material

3 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Xenry: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Look at the username of the one who is saying these stuffs. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
Nigerian men are wack and have low self esteem... Many of them... Infact, koni dafun.. Especially the poor ones... Most of them hate rich people and the useless ones here on nairaland jump on every rich celebrity thread to type rubbish and also ( vanity upon vanish)... Nigerian men are better and resent success... tueh.... shocked

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Henrydonland(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
Nigerian men are wack and have low self esteem... Many of them... Infact, koni dafun.. Especially the poor ones... Most of them hate rich people and the useless ones here on nairaland jump on every rich celebrity thread to type rubbish and also ( vanity upon vanish)... Nigerian men are better and resent success... tueh.... shocked

Your case no be here

3 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:

especially if the celebrity is a female.
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

especially if the celebrity is a female.
gringringrin
you dey mind them.. Very useless annoying people... #Teamforeign

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
we are together.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

we are together.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
the only thing I noticed is that they hate to see black women especially Nigerian women progressing

3 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Spending123: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Make I book space first, before I start my talking ( cough!!!)

1 Like

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:
the only thing I noticed is that they hate to see black women especially Nigerian women progressing
lol... e dey pain them die... You will start hearing olosho, critocurrency and all those rubbish... god punish them

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
lol... e dey pain them die... You will start hearing olosho, critocurrency and all those rubbish... god punish them

still nah the women dy top the chart. grin

3 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

the nairaland urchins are the worst... Especially the so called #redpillers... Very broke people oooo

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
the nairaland urchins are the worst... Especially the so called #redpillers ... Very broke people oooo
some of them don't even know the meaning of redpill and the reasons why it was created.
it just gave them an opportunity to bash women and simps responsible men.

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Jeon(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
the nairaland urchins are the worst... Especially the so called #redpillers ... Very broke people oooo

redpill giving them many opportunities to cover their brokenness

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

some of them don't even know the meaning of redpill and the reasons why it was created.
it just gave them an opportunity to bash women and simps responsible men.
lol... Forming galadima in public and use their hands behind closed doors hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Spending123: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
the nairaland urchins are the worst... Especially the so called #redpillers... Very broke people oooo

Miss rich, Elon Musk's daughter please I need just 50k from you... thank you.

1 Like

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by FreeSpirited: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
What's redpill about this post. Ode

1 Like

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Spending123: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

1 Like

Jeon:

1 Like

Jeon:
we are together.

1 Like

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by Spending123: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

1 Like

1 Like

Jeon:

1 Like

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's redpill about this post. Ode
your mama, ode

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by FreeSpirited: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
your mama, ode
Fulani cow..iya e

1 Like

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by unamamatoto: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Fulani cow..iya e
iya e your moda

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by 360clips: 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
unamamatoto:
Nigerian men are wack and have low self esteem... Many of them... Infact, koni dafun.. Especially the poor ones... Most of them hate rich people and the useless ones here on nairaland jump on every rich celebrity thread to type rubbish and also ( vanity upon vanish)... Nigerian men are bitter and resent success... tueh.... shocked

Lalasticlala FP material
ur very right. Black men hate to see another of their kind making it. They're so full of envy, hate & jealousy! If they're In a certain bad state, they want everyone to be in that state they're in. Pathetic people.

4 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2021
unamamatoto:

Lalasticlala FP material

YOURMAMATOTOSOSOWATERWATER

2 Likes

Re: Redpill : How Nigerian men act by lasisi69(f): 3:32am On Mar 14, 2021
360clips:
ur very right. Black men hate to see another of their kind making it. They're so full of envy, hate & jealousy! If they're In a certain bad state, they want everyone to be in that state they're in. Pathetic people.
It's true.. Most of them are bitter

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Has Slept With Someone Else / How I Turn Down A Mouth Watering Offer / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart Because I Want To Follow My Dreams-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.