Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,048 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall (43041 Views)

Ifeoma Eze Esther, UNN Student, Dies In Hotel (GRAPHIC PICS) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Kennyking1234: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Which department?
If it's Biochemistry think twice
Computer Science.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Slymonster(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2021
People are going through alot, so y'all be careful. Any slight provocation. The thought of suicide will just come back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Proffdada: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Ordinary exam e commit suicide

If this one no get job interview nko?

3 Likes

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
So positive and full of hope. God be with you my dear friend.

Kaypeeboss:

Nigga is a fool,big one, no reason to take your life,I am indebted,debt that runs into Millions, but I have not and ll not kill myself,I only ran away to one of the states in the south west.where I am trying to gather life together,the joy of sleeping and waking up is sweeter than anything,I studied structural engineering that was very difficult and Rose from a cgpa of 3.2607 to a graduating CGPA of 4.3875 , I had missing results that lasted for more than 2 academic years,yet I didn't give up,I still believe God has plans,the reason I have not visited enugu for money making rituals or visit the mermaid at river ise! The young chap just gave the devil a chance in his life, RIP young dude:never allow the pressure of life make you commit suicide, take note of this post,I ll be a strong force to reckon with in Nigeria politics, business Industry and the corridors of power
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by StreetFight: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
What! Can a very fine boy like this be also stupid?
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Neddyogu(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Lawd pls don't make me have weak stvpid kids in Jesus' name amen.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Then you aren't man enough
Slymonster:
People are going through alot, so y'all be careful. Any slight provocation. The thought of suicide will just come back
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by realstars: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Only in Bubu regime that we hear all this stories.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Lagoon0: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Stupid boy, a weak generation of youths that spend most of their time on irrelevant nonsense instead of focusing on their education, no wonder dunderheads are ruling them while the smart and focused ones start from their undergraduate days to plan their future.
Stop typing rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Daneguakhi(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Hmm, Little did he know there is more to life than that bloody BSc Degree.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
It is LORD
Neddyogu:
Lawd pls don't make me have weak stvpid kids in Jesus' name amen.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Lagoon0: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
Depression and "man enough " undecided how does it correlate?

Even people man enough to become geniuses go through serious depression. Una go just open mouth wah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Slymonster(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:

Wetin concern me with your man enough. Carry am face the person who committed suicide.
You think everyone is strong enough to overcome depression.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by mukthar2000(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Guys pls stop saying u can't take ur own life for any reasons, seems u don't understand that its not everybody that can withstand anything that can cuause stigma into their life, have u gotten a military office that committe suicide becos of the alligation that the stole a top office phone an was torture publicly. REST ON BROTHER BUT SUCIDE SHOULDN'T HAVE BE THE BEST .

2 Likes

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Neddyogu(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Proffdada:
Ordinary exam e commit suicide

If this one no get job interview nko?

He go jus kee his family members and neighbours for area. No mind d yeye fowl
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2021
I just registered for a CS in an online institution, lectures starting in April. I am in my late 40s,please I will like you to be my friend and coach me especially in maths. Can I trust you?
Kennyking1234:
Computer Science.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Necxs: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Stateoforigin:
So many insensitive comments up there.

We all cannot react to situations the same way. That you're psychologically strong doesn't mean every one is.

Most of us in this country have some troubling issues bordering us on the inside but we just smile on the outside to save face.

RIP young blood.
I pray you find the peace you desire on the other side.

Suicide or not, we'll all die.

Thank you my brother, many don't understand what people are going through in life.

My self within this months alone, i have thought of suicide as an option to avoiding most of the stress and challenges i am going through at the moment.
Even though i am still depressed, i am just struggling to find options to forget most of my sorrows. Had it been i drink, it would have been one of the easiest options, but to even drink requires money which i don't have.

But las las, it would be alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by richmond500: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2021
RRodwave:
No amount of depression will make me take my life, e no get duplicate
currently I am so frustrated that I am thinking of relieving myself of my burden.
But just 2yrs ago, I was thinking like u, don't ever hope to be in that situation, we are not finding it funny

2 Likes

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2021
My dear, we are not quarreling. But, just to let you know that nothing that one cannot overcome in life. Thank you
Slymonster:

Wetin concern me with your man enough. Carry am face the person who committed suicide.
You think everyone is strong enough to overcome depression.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Kennyking1234: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
I just registered for a CS in an online institution, lectures starting in April. I am in my late 40s,please I will like you to be my friend and coach me especially in maths. Can I trust you?
yes Sir.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Now, can you be bold enough to tell the world what your problems are?
richmond500:
currently I am so frustrated that I am thinking of relieving myself of my burden.
But just 2yrs ago, I was thinking like u, don't ever hope to be in that situation, we are not finding it funny
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Thank you so much. Please, your WhatsApp number so that we can connect.
Kennyking1234:
yes Sir.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Suicide no good but sure e get Wetin go do you atimes you go reason am.. Person like us wey don find job tire since 2014. People dey depressed. Many things fit cause am.. Especially money. If you broke and no hope to eat, suicide go enter mind. Kolorun shanu wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Edugist4u: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
It is better than killing yourself over a woman

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by richmond500: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
Now, can you be bold enough to tell the world what your problems are?
lolz I can't, I have explained to people and no one seems to understand me, sometimes I feel bad explaining.

Those who commit suicide do not just commit, they do because no one seems to understand them.

Its a difficult situation, though I don't think I'll want to commit suicide o, but I'm at my limit of endurance
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Oh my goodness! Drinking doesn't relieve anyone from depression please, it only adds up more sorrow and indebtedness to your plight. The best option is to surrender your life to Jesus Christ now and see how life turns around for the good for you.
Meanwhile, have you ever shared your pains with anyone?

Necxs:

Thank you my brother, many don't understand what people are going through in life.

My self within this months alone, i have thought of suicide as an option to avoiding most of the stress and challenges i am going through at the moment.
Even though i am still depressed, i am just struggling to find options to forget most of my sorrows. Had it been i drink, it would have been one of the easiest options, but to even drink requires money which i don't have.

But las las, it would be alright

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2021
[ U know Im tired of typing.TTry to fet familiar with the scriptures,read the bible very well; Long life is one of the many promises of God not neccesarily words of Moses. Psalm 91:16,Deut 5:33,
eph 6:1-4,Proverbs 16 :31,psalm 139:13-16,1pet 3:10....and so on.
I'm tired of typing, don't have strength for this.

,uote author=Stateoforigin post=99870721]So many insensitive comments up there.

We all cannot react to situations the same way. That you're psychologically strong doesn't mean every one is.

Most of us in this country have some troubling issues bordering us on the inside but we just smile on the outside to save face.

RIP young blood.

Suicide or not, we'll all die.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Coldie(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Something u would locate the person who seized your phone and take him along with u to the after life you just went alone.

In Nigeria if we start taking these people who do anyhow along with us when we want to commit suicide evil will reduce in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2021
You see? That's where the problem lies. Judging everyone to be the same without giving a trial. I am aware you know this proverb to someone extent A problem shared is a problem solved. So, take a bold step and talk to the world, not individuals. Cheers.

richmond500:
lolz I can't, I have explained to people and no one seems to understand me, sometimes I feel bad explaining.

Those who commit suicide do not just commit, they do because no one seems to understand them.

Its a difficult situation, though I don't think I'll want to commit suicide o, but I'm at my limit of endurance
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
[I'm so sorry sir,I was trying to reply someone on my mentions,and mistakenly sent it to you.so sorry.uote author=Stateoforigin post=99870721]So many insensitive comments up there.

RIP young blood.

Suicide or not, we'll all die.[/quote]
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Computer Science.

Not bad. They have some smart lecturers
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Kennyking1234: 9:37am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
Thank you so much. Please, your WhatsApp number so that we can connect.
I messaged you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: CGPA Trending On Twitter / Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / The Educative Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.