Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,481 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall (42945 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by zoghys: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2021
paulemmy19:
He got it very wrong

Very very wrong
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SimplePlan34: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2021
ScamHunter:
Why take the life you didn't give yourself? There is a purpose God brought you here and killing yourself is the greatest disaster that would befall you because you just foreclosed the possibility of repentance and perhaps a better, brighter future. You can never know tomorrow, so keep hope alive irrespective of circumstances and situations. Killing yourself sends you to hell ahead of even the preordained time. Hell is terrible not because of the sufferings there, but because of its permanence. A place where their worms never die and the fire is not quenched. Worm, which is the easiest animal to kill this side of eternity never dies there, how much more a man's soul created to be like God. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. Don't ever do that!

He owns his life and is free to do whatever he wants with it. As long as he does not hv ppl depending on him. Suicide is an option.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Heineken(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Exactly, may it end well not badly.

amen boss
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
How some had the mind to take their own lives?

Is it that dying gives pleasure, like orgasm?

Devil's work.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Cxl1: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
depression with spiritual roots result in suicide...prayer is the key
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

I think police should come for ur arrest because if not very soon we will hear another news of suicide that you have killed urself
Oh eyin omode sha ...smh
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Ademola47(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
One thing I've never thought of in this life is to commit suicide.
Imagine such a promising life cut short because of a small thing like this.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Focusmind: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Parents should also watch their children well to understand their emotional state of minds, tolerance and whether they will be able to withstand depression, insults and abuses.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by doxijaw: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2021
He took his life because of the White man's plastic.

Rubbish.

Btwn why una blacks they worship material things so much, thing's you can't produce.

Why una dey celebrate cars a means of transportation.

Una no go get sense, na so una ancestors dey chase gin bottles and mirrors all over the place not knowing the vast wealth hidden under the ground.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by CSTRR: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2021
It is not ordinary.

The spirit of suicide has been poured out in this end time like never before.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2021
sad

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by CSTRR: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Ademola47:
One thing I've never thought of in this life is to commit suicide.

Imagine such a promising life cut short because of a small thing like this.
That is if you think it is ordinary.

It is not ordinary for someone to committ suicide because of phone.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by shogsman(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2021
immortalcrown:
Suicide is becoming too much in UNN, and I do not think depression and frustration are the cause. I hear that all the students that have died by suicide in the school were doing well academically. I suspect occultism.
try to reason well before you type, it won't kill you
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by donem: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Bampeh:
It's so sad he took his life, people will blame him for malpractice etc.
Its very frustrating attending all these government owned universities, these their sadist lecturers will frustrate your life excluding the frustration of being a Nigerian. How do you expect him to cope?

Bampeh sympathies with his friends and families.
@ "This their Sadist lecturer would frustrate your life" part of your write up caught my attention, naso one useless Associate Prof. worry my academic life for final year, Unical 2011.

One good day, i burst him office i Carry devil chest follow body, issue warning, say next time there would be no next time, after that encounter him gang way from my matters.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2021
AMEN

Kewellbanks:
What a sad way to depart this Country! Nigeria system failed you. RIP poor boy.

I shall never take my life I pray! And Nigeria will not end me

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by meditator(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2021
longetivity:
He killed himself to avoid shame.

RIP MAN
stop wasting RIP on wasted soul because there is no peace for whoever takes his/her life. hell awaits such person.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Minjim: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2021
When I quit my job to start up a biz and the biz crashed. I was so depressed...
Pressure from my landlord that lives in same compound with me and bills starking up left and right almost got me to a breaking point.
But a voice kept telling me, "hold on, all these will soon pass."
I took to the Bible, playing games, watching movies and visiting friends and families.
Finally, I concluded there is a solution. I am a big fish at my former work and I can always to back. I went back and I learnt since I left my post had been vacant. Nobody could fill it effectively so they just stopped the the process.
To cut a long story short, I was accepted back and given a pay raise. Some of my colleagues we're gossiping, " I can't believe he came back"
But I've grown a thick skin to care about what people say.

No matter the situation, it will pass, just hold on and be strong.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by davidinchrist(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Necxs:

Thank you my brother, many don't understand what people are going through in life.

My self within this months alone, i have thought of suicide as an option to avoiding most of the stress and challenges i am going through at the moment.
Even though i am still depressed, i am just struggling to find options to forget most of my sorrows. Had it been i drink, it would have been one of the easiest options, but to even drink requires money which i don't have.

But las las, it would be alright

Friend, the only place there's no problem is heaven. Only if we can come to terms with surrendering ourselves to Jesus, all our problems would become his business, not ours anymore. Alas, our love for honour, approval and high opinions of men may make that strongly impossible.

Only Jesus can save from this evil called 'What will people Say'. Okay, if people get to think great of you because of your temporary success, would that guarantee long life and heaven? No, in fact the opposite might be true.

Let's humble ourselves, Repent and seek grace to Obey Jesus' words; and stop being bags of people's opinions: frustrated and enslaved.

IT IS TIME TO SEEK JESUS FOR REALITY, not a false reality of the world of people's opinions.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2021
You don't own your life my dear, and don't let Satan deceive you with his delusions.
You can only lay claim of ownership to anything you acquired by money or gifted to you with all documents fully signed in your name.
Now, can you tell me how much you paid for your life or the documents you signed where you were given free?
Prove it

SimplePlan34:

He owns his life and is free to do whatever he wants with it. As long as he does not hv ppl depending on him. Suicide is an option.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Splendidbeauty: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Stupid boy, a weak generation of youths that spend most of their time on irrelevant nonsense instead of focusing on their education, no wonder dunderheads are ruling them while the smart and focused ones start from their undergraduate days to plan their future.
if had planned well either the so called leaders won't be leading us too. You never can tell what lead to his death since he is not here to defend himself. Sometimes silence is golden.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Olawalelead(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Rest on young lad...
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by merits(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
Rest in Peace/ Pieces....poor boy undecided

The time he spent trying to commit suicide in different ways should have been spent studying and not trying to cheat. undecided

Lessons for the living. He's gone.

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by martinogeenz: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2021
RRodwave:
No amount of depression will make me take my life, e no get duplicate
Yea especially when you are enjoying your life,
But some people are not enjoying their life they are just trying to, but its not working
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by pacespot(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
People are far stronger than one another, some people have seen one hundred times worse things than this and suicide never crossed their mind. RIP

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by NaijaSumigan: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Not ordinary... Christ console the family
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=RRodwave post=99861864]No amount of depression will make me take my life, e no get duplicate just pray not to fall into depression it a bad experience

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Franklinshaddy(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Just pray not to fall into depression it a bad experience
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by emmyrate1(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Quality20:
university filled with igbos both as levturers n students being called University of Nigeria! Dont worry by d time Kanu comes with biafra, he gonna change it to biafra university
you don't even have sense at all. Wonder who gave u android phone.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by emmyrate1(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Stateoforigin:
So many insensitive comments up there.

We all cannot react to situations the same way. That you're psychologically strong doesn't mean every one is.

Most of us in this country have some troubling issues bordering us on the inside but we just smile on the outside to save face.

RIP young blood.
I pray you find the peace you desire on the other side.

Suicide or not, we'll all die.
was expecting u to follow suit after Ur comment.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Obago99: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
who.dey tell una this kind new
the guy drank hypo mixed with relaxer and nothing happened he then jumped from 2hundred storey building

R.I.P TO HIM DANIEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Students Caught In PDA At Babcock University To Be Punished - School Memo / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.