Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,494 members, 7,904,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Experience Writers Need To Join Amazon Product Review Team - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Experience Writers Need To Join Amazon Product Review Team (203 Views)

Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review / Aeon Chest Freezer Product Review / Weird? Washing Used Plates To Join A Long Queue In A Buka/canteen For Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Writers Need To Join Amazon Product Review Team by Sambroskyle1(m): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Hello! Are you an experienced content writer? Do you know wordpress? Would you like to work in a Team of Product Reviewers?
If your answer is yes, kindly read below.

I'm in search of members to join my review team and would like any interested one to reach out to me for any other information he or she needs.

Requirements Needed to Join the Team
#1. Have little or more knowledge about using wordpress.
#2. Ready to write a well informative and constructive article that free of plagiarism.
#3. Ready to deliver at least 2 articles per week (each article should not be less than 1,500 words) .
#4. Have little or more knowledge about SEO

Reward(s):
#1. You would be paid a monthly salary (Although not immediately).
#2. You would have the chances to get a side job as a hired content writer for my clients even when you are in my Team
#3. You would have the chances to develop yourself more in content writing

Note: Topics to write about and keywords will be provided. If you are interested, kindly reach me on 0703 9221 510 to apply.

Please do not bother to apply if you ain't satisfied with the payment condition that was cited in the Reward section, paragraph one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blessings Of Hunger (capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional) / For All Nigerian Students, Not Compulsory To Open / Fine Bulgur For Healthy, Tasty & Nutty- Flavoured Meal On FreeStuffsNG.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.