Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (35921 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Made619(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
paulemmy19:
that's a point. Sometimes, it will end up in limiting your own growth. This in turn affects how you intend your children to live. Sadly, the woman may be a personal problem for you to contend with.
You have said it all bro

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by IjeBos(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah!! Please can you link me to her abeg,

1.) Did you not read the part where I said she is(was) not a nice person?
2.) She is(was) not cheap. It was money I needed for expenses just for that week(visiting her). I was in Lagos that time for 3 weeks. I gave it back the next day. You can do the math.
3.) All that glitters is not gold.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by BRATISLAVA: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
cococandy:
When men are behaving beneath their expectations, It’s honestly insulting to compare them to women. Women are not worse than men, such that whining men should be compared to women.
Women have always been strong and committed to their families. Most did whatever it would take to keep everything together until they couldn’t anymore.

Men run at the first sign that a woman is not doing what they want. Women toughen up and bear it. Weak men are nothing close to women. Don’t compare them

You are right. I could only compare them to the people they hate so much. They claim women are after money always, but they are acting the way they claim women do but they have pe.nises.

This thread tells us that men are concerned with the balance sheet of women because they don't have love, only greed for money. When they see women reflecting the same concerns it makes them rabid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 5:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Leave him fool

Uhn?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 5:49am On Mar 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

As much as de have weak men they also have strong women.

Na your type go pursue your wife if she no fit conceive. Or kill her with sex say na her responsibility na za oza room

Women are sexual objects nahh

I don't believe we've strong women, I call them pseudo masculine hybrid beast women
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by sergi99(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2021
God when���

Dreyton36:
My girl's dad used to give her 100k monthly

Once she gets credited she'll find my account with 60k out of the 100k because she knows I've got more needs than her
I fund her as well too so it's a couple thing

And today she's my wife , a damsel in all aspects
She's willing to give up her life for the family that we've both build , so I call her my treasure

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by sergi99(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Where una dey see these women embarassed embarassed

Onyenna:

Mine ain’t a liability..... She doesn’t even demand and she can give me...... She knows how to manage money eeehhnnn.....

I’m most definitely getting married to her.....
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by sergi99(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
What's onetitis? undecided undecided

DEMZEE:

Please don't marry until u are in ur 30s

Don't have onetitis for that bitch

Maximize ur potentials now and think of marriage in ur 30s

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Onyenna(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
sergi99:
Where una dey see these women embarassed embarassed

Dem dey oooh! But you gats shine your eyes wella....
Some of dem fit dey form one thing or another but deep down, they’re actually wonderful....

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
sergi99:
What's onetitis? undecided undecided

Believing in the soulmate bullshit

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Xenry: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
bizhop01:
99% of nigeria girls are liability due to their poor mindset that they are doing man a favour in relationship cool
Exactly!!! tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by felt: 12:58am On Apr 25, 2021
Aguilar:
mine is a liability

Haha. Guy you no love this your girl atall

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.