Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (36123 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Masonkaycares:
How am I supposed to know when I don't have a girlfriend bitch?
Hah1sta so you Dont date Nigerian girls
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Wft? I dropped her because she's a liability, not because of 5k. Read to understand, not to comment. If you couldn't understand after reading, just close the thread and waka.
You can't succeed in life if you are being pulled down by Liabilities—Those who relates with you as if their needs are your responsibilities.
And I'm gonna give you one tip: Don't and never try to reason logically with someone who would always choose emotions over logics, it's a waste of time. Why would I reason with her into becoming an asset when an average nigerian girl sees relationship as a source of income? Some girls ain't worth the effort, if she tries to pull you down, just drop and pass.
Correct guy
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Xenry: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Correct guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dreyton36:
My girl's dad used to give her 100k monthly

Once she gets credited she'll find my account with 60k out of the 100k because she knows I've got more needs than her
I fund her as well too so it's a couple thing

And today she's my wife , a damsel in all aspects
She's willing to give up her life for the family that we've both build , so I call her my treasure

Lights up my kpoli in peace
God in heaven where do you meet this girl?? Definitely not in Nigeria, I mean blood of Zachariah!! A Nigerian girl can be working earning more than you and still be a liability

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
justscorchone:
I once met a girl that gave me N20k few weeks after knowing her, sadly she was already in a relationship. This was years back in school
Lucky guy
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Pelxmiye(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Erojepromise:

give reasons as to why he shouldn't or are you saying ladies from poor homes don't have aspirations or goals..

Very few truly have ambitions, it's sad, but it's the fact
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by InvertedHammer: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.
/
If your girlfriend collects money from Aristos and give you, is she an asset or liability? Does the end justify means?

/
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by dollytino4real(f): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Alexa77:
Ur moniker suppose be "dullardtino"
so ur own 4 be lesser
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by dollytino4real(f): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Dont mind the broke ass!
it is well
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by ajerimitan: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
those who are not willing and ready to assist their lover in quote no matter how little it may be are liabilities. sacrifice is not by quantity it is by quality. those who don't have today but have the potential of giving if and when they have due to their precedence are assets. but no doubt some ladies are errors and kindly put unchangeable honestly speaking some people are body bags of pain and they give nothing but pain in return
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Prussian: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
makanma:
you speak like everything is really perfect in your life.....hope its not clout you are chasing

How does that sound like clout? What have I done that others haven't done? I didn't even state everything so that those who may know ne won't identify me.

I don't know why some of you use your personal limitations to measure others as if I'm responsible for your predicament.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Dreyton36: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

God in heaven where do you meet this girl?? Definitely not in Nigeria, I mean blood of Zachariah!! A Nigerian girl can be working earning more than you and still be a liability

She's one of the blessings God has blessed me with
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by qtguru(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.

I trust my madam, the moment she hears I'm broke she immediately wants to start sending money.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by loveday289(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Exactly, and the truth is that those broke girls (liabilities) would always try to stay away from broke guys. And it got me thinking: why would anyone reject his/her kind? Lol, it's confusing!
Like Charges repels while unlike charges attract.hope u understand
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by DEMZEE(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ur type are the reason african Women has refused take responsibility.
The call for equality and emancipation. Buh has refused to be equal where doesn't favor dem. Dem real men in buhari regim. Who no see road no see road.
Mad man de marry self ...

Why will women take financial responsibility of the home

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Only weak ass men share financial responsibilities with their wives
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
When men are behaving beneath their expectations, It’s honestly insulting to compare them to women. Women are not worse than men, such that whining men should be compared to women.
Women have always been strong and committed to their families. Most did whatever it would take to keep everything together until they couldn’t anymore.

Men run at the first sign that a woman is not doing what they want. Women toughen up and bear it. Weak men are nothing close to women. Don’t compare them

BRATISLAVA:

From the sorts of things posted on this forum, it's okay to be a liability if you're a man. Men would look at relationships through the money angle, but heavens forbid a woman does.

This is just another male golddigger thread. They were all interested in money, not relationships. Female money is their criteria, but look at how they lash out at any female who shares the same opinion with then. Men who hate women are such hypocrites.

The OP says he ran out of data and is using free basics. They will soon come to defend why he needs a rich woman to give him money urgently, when he cannot handle his internet subscription. His woman didn't give him.

Such topics are created by poor men. I never grew up among such whiners. Modern men are just bitter women with pen.ises.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by vickydevoka(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
DEMZEE:

Why will women take financial responsibility of the home

Men and women are fundamentally not equal

Only weak ass men share financial responsibilities with their wives
As much as de have weak men they also have strong women.

Na your type go pursue your wife if she no fit conceive. Or kill her with sex say na her responsibility na za oza room
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Made619(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
sammytee042:
Did your father marry your mother from a rich family?
yes he did.....
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Made619(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
lecky001:
The family as a whole become a burden
That's right
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Made619(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
paulemmy19:
add more light here.
You automatically become the savior of the family with no value added to you...
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by bizhop01: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
99% of nigeria girls are liability due to their poor mindset that they are doing man a favour in relationship cool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by pinkbarby: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
My own boyfriend is a confirm liability o. I have never asked him any money since we've been dating for months now but he was the first to ask me for N5k.... Imagine o.... He has never helped in anyway even though he knows I work two jobs to take care of myself and my family. I remember telling him that I need better work and also start my own company so that I can be financially strong, he never help with any but he has guts to come and ask for urgent 5k. When I give him ideas to find something else, he'll say he is working on finding another job( he doesn't want to start his own).... and he wants to become a pastor... l laugh (no wonder they say most medium class pastors depend on their wife financially)

I told him that I don't have any cash to give cos I got bills to pay. (Nepa bills of 20000 per month amongst other things ain't joke)

A guy that doesn't help me can't get any help from me

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Confidently:
l meet one girl on Facebook, she is 20 years of age. We had a series of conversation. We only talk on Facebook. One day, I traveled to the village, something happened and I needed the least cash. l contacted her to try my luck. she didn't even want me to explain, she immediately ask for my account details. I received money for first time from a female friend. Since then, she has always been my best friend.
Am even thinking of getting married to her. She is such a good girl with a golden heart �
Love her dearie ❤️
If I can advise you as a good Samaritan that has bad experience dating Nigerian girls is to marry this girl my guy. They remain five only. During my university days there where girls I used to buy hand out to something happened one day I tested them pretending I don't have money, they bought there handouts and left me there,
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Cashify: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
all nigerian girls are liabilities
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by McSquishi(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

From the sorts of things posted on this forum, it's okay to be a liability if you're a man. Men would look at relationships through the money angle, but heavens forbid a woman does.

This is just another male golddigger thread. They were all interested in money, not relationships. Female money is their criteria, but look at how they lash out at any female who shares the same opinion with then. Men who hate women are such hypocrites.

The OP says he ran out of data and is using free basics. They will soon come to defend why he needs a rich woman to give him money urgently, when he cannot handle his internet subscription. His woman didn't give him.

Such topics are created by poor men. I never grew up among such whiners. Modern men are just bitter women with pen.ises.

You’ve said it all!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
IjeBos:

Agreed. I've dated a woman who while we were at dinner transferred 500k into my account because I told her I was stressed, fighting with my bank all day (account verification issues) and so didn't have cash. Despite an ability to throw money around, she wasn't a nice person. She was really really not a nice person. And I've dated a woman, who didn't have as much(not the same opportunities), but had a heart of gold and brought me so much peace. Assets vary.
Blood of Zachariah!! Please can you link me to her abeg,
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's why most of una get bad debt and even student loans
Leave him fool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Drizzy5001:
My babe is an asset, she always come to my aid when ever I'm broke, normally girls dey get money pass boys for school na. grin
Lucky
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Vello:

The one lying down sleeping here before me is a born liability I inherited from her father and former boyfriend. I'm looking for interested applicant to take over from this last bus stop.
My neck don sink
Haha thank God my sake you she is in your room, what of the good guys that take care of her school fees without seeing anything and later dump him for another guy
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Made619:
You automatically become the savior of the family with no value added to you...
that's a point. Sometimes, it will end up in limiting your own growth. This in turn affects how you intend your children to live. Sadly, the woman may be a personal problem for you to contend with.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Vello(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha thank God my sake you she is in your room, what of the good guys that take care of her school fees without seeing anything and later dump him for another guy
This one na church arrangee marriage that is now threatening my sanity. Finances zero since coming in contact with her. She chased all friends away from me, tried turning me into her stooge, wasteful and zero contribution. Jobless and even when she has, I would not know rather, she'd ensure I spend my last kobo on her and will even want to dictate how I spend my own money!
If you're interested, let me know.

I can't believe I'm ranting here. Frustration can make one do the inconvenient fah

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
odiinsgrace:
For me ,I don't make friends or date any girl less of a Career lady..i scratch ur back and u scratch mine. love is all about giving and taking , if you are giving and not taking anything ,that is not love., so mine , Amaka is an asset at 18
she has not disappoint you yet? woo-hoo! wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / My Male colleague is over-protective of me, I Need Advice! / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.