Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,736 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? (35931 Views)

Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by MrCuteking(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2021
McSquishi:
Now when a woman says something like “don’t date a man who can’t assist you urgently if you ran out of cash today” or “I dated a guy and dropped him when he couldn’t give me money” then you will call her a liability and a gold-digger. You will tell her not to look for ready made men but help build one up cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear hypocrites are everywhere

It’s now ok for men to be looking for women with money who can give them urgent 5k undecided undecided undecided

Well, women are good at twisting words just like you did but I'll quote you.

Your statement will only be valid if the ladies take care of thier guys because logically he was referring to guys whom we know always do all it takes to meet at least a few of their girlfriends need. You can still twist this as well.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Confidently:

I really want to understand this nairaland.
like creating my own post.
how to reach out people personal.

Have you figure out how to create posr yet

This is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/newtopic
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by mankind9(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Some intelligent folks have said it all.
Marrying a firstborn does not really have a negative effect in marriage and neither do marrying a girl from a poor background will affect you financially. Everything boils down to the fact that marry someone that has vision, goals and dreams. Both should get their priorities right and understand eachother's goals.
It is very essential for both to communicate their relationship goals and get it right.

For me I can marry a lady from a poor background provided she has what I can invest on in her. The greatest mistake a man can ever make in marriage and in life is getting married to a lady that has shallow insight to achieving her goal. It can be very draining.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by blog4all(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Man Fight, Take Back The Phone He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Saved His Number with “Big Head” While She Saved Her Main Boyfriend With “My Love”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhlr2glRN8
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Bollove: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Kirkman:

Truly I get the main point of your post. But on turned tables would it be a bad thing to turn your liability into assets instead of just discarding it totally?
You ain't making sense in 21st century 2021 .... If she doesn't have the brain to turn herself into asset ... Drop her ass !

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by LaJoe2: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2021
They asked you guys a question which demands an answer, not to come here and argue or rant.
My answer is none of the above. I don't have a gf, but most Nigerian girls are liabilities #Facts
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by pweetychyka(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2021
I am here to read comments cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Many will be here to say they love career ladies! But then can u pay the price of an asset career lady? Cos not all career ladies are asset!

There is dis wise saying "no be who get million dey give, na who get good heart dey give"

Don't judge by working class or no working class. tongue tongue tongue tongue

#myview

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Alexa77(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok I see!,so men are in need of 5k urgently too!
Ur moniker suppose be "dullardtino"

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by kayceeD2(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.
I guess u are a liability too
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by JackTiger: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
My own na LIALIAbility
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by vickydevoka(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's because u see equality. Women don't see equality wen it comes to relationships, it's either u are a weak or a strong man.

That's why a smart young guy shouldn't be in an exclusive relationship with any lady until he is in his 30s and has maximized his potentials. He should just spin plates and build his status.

High value men don't complain about things like this only weak ass low valued men
Ur type are the reason african Women has refused take responsibility.
The call for equality and emancipation. Buh has refused to be equal where doesn't favor dem. Dem real men in buhari regim. Who no see road no see road.
Mad man de marry self ...
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2021
She can be a liability, I don't care.
What is important to me is a girl with good attitude and very sweet pussy. I'm still searching. I have more than enough money and can never be broke in life.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by SILVERLINES: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2021
cheesy
dollytino4real:
ok I see!,so men are in need of 5k urgently too!

What d fuccck grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by samwillyco1(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2021
solofresh:
[After break up,she still follow me on social media and attacking any lady she see with me on social media

You don jam but she still loves you and she is jealous that is why she is attacking other girls you are talking with

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Sameercarter(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Made619:
SMH.....
keep shaking it
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Robert Kiyosaki in his Book Rich Dad
Poor Dad said:
An Asset is Something that Puts Money
In Your Pocket.

A Liability is Something that Takes Money
out of your Pocket.

It can also apply to People too.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by TemmyT002(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2021
If you find a lady who is an asset, you are very very very lucky.
We really need to do something about the mindset of many of these ladies. Seriously!!! It is out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by makanma(f): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Prussian:

I don't have a bro or sister, but I help my family grow their businesses. My Mom's business for example, I helped it scale in such a way that using some of the personnel I use for my own business, the business runs while she's absent. So, that way, she doesn't need to be physically present to get things done. She supervises production in her spare time and I handle the admin aspect on the side.

We are not like you people that help outsiders and ignore your own family.
you speak like everything is really perfect in your life.....hope its not clout you are chasing

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by bluefilm: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Those who say their girlfriends are Liabilities, say Ay...

Those who say their girlfriends are Assets, say Nay...

Alright, as you can see, The Ays have it. shocked cool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by lecky001(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
The family as a whole become a burden
Made619:
For the sanity of your mind as a guy, avoid ladies from poor background.(no offense to those from poor background)
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Come up with something tangible other than to yell keyboard warrior. Lack of work turn u into a blogger you are not gifted life must be hard for you. Cunt
Still ranting?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Weathered:
"Big fat bloated mankid"?

It must be horribly more difficult for you to bind words together than it is for your unmotivated forebears to stand on their own two feet without looking for a woman to wipe their reeking anus.

Now this lazy skank here can only date a woman who can loan him money.

Shameless waste of male headcount!
Someone who can't be there for you financially in this world and time is not an asset.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Still ranting?

Idiot no am not, are you?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Dpundict: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
I borrowed 40k to Mary o. Na so Mary japa till today, Mary I no see and 40k I no see o. Relationship is scam bro. The last one I gave urgent 5k stopped talking a day after the transfer o.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Dreyton36: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
EzeNri:

You just painted a perfect image of a model home but my only ish is that kpoli you are always lighting and bombing

Kpoli is the best thing that has ever happened to me
Don't say anything ill about God's plant, if it's bad then why not question the creator?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by trigger11(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Nawao, some girls are just like that: they won't stay with u, and yet won't want anyone else to be with you.
Well, we all makes mistakes. That girl is definitely a mistake and it probably depends on how you handled her. To avoid such mistakes next time, I hope you have read the Redpill threads on Nairaland.

were can i see the redpill thread on nairaland ?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Xenry: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
trigger11:

were can i see the redpill thread on nairaland ?
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Made619:
For the sanity of your mind as a guy, avoid ladies from poor background.(no offense to those from poor background)
add more light here.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
solofresh:
Am single though but my ex gf used to be an asset then but she abuses me with it anytym we have misunderstandings
that one is fixed assets and not current assets.
On a serious note that's the problem with many of the other gender. Naturally proud thus arrogant and rude. Though not all but many.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by zedman1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Most of our nigerian girls are liabilities (only few are assets), any girl who takes and do not give is a liability

So my question is, if you run out of cash today or tomorrow, can your girlfriend assist you with at least 5k? Supposing you need it for urgent reason(s).

If she can't assist you with that, then she probably is a liability.

For me, I love dating Assets, and not Liabilities. Mine couldn't do that because she doesn't have it, so she's a liability.

That's why I ghosted and dropped her, now I'm looking for an asset.

Now, over to you, can your girlfriend assist you with at least that amount of money if you run out of cash today or tommorow?

Because if she can't, then she probably is a liability.
My ex was a perfect definition of liability. Very beautiful like mamiwater. We dated for long, I knew her when she was just 18 and then, cos I was previledged to start earning from my NYSC days, I started supporting her financially till she graduated and started working. Only twice I asked her for a favor throughout the relationship and she declined, even when she got a well paid job, a job better than mine. Thing is, selfishness runs in the blood, no matter how rich a selfish person is, he/she remains selfish. When I met my wife, she was a secondary school teacher ( you know what this means) and she was so sensitive to every little challenge I was faced with. She was always willing to help even without me asking. It's like she came from another world. My advice to young guys is to stay away from such girls, particularly the beautiful ones from broke homes. Leave them for already- made men like FFK or Dangote, else you'll hardly grow.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
odiinsgrace:
For me ,I don't make friends or date any girl less of a Career lady..i scratch ur back and u scratch mine. love is all about giving and taking , if you are giving and not taking anything ,that is not love., so mine , Amaka is an asset at 18
You are lucky is she a Nigerian Lady
Re: Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? by EzeNri(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Dreyton36:

Kpoli is the best thing that has ever happened to me
Don't say anything ill about God's plant, if it's bad then why not question the creator?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Please reduce the kpoli.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.