Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,507 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. (2282 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / "I Blame Your Useless Mother" Lauretta Onochie Insults Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Really for saying the truth.
Easternmind:

You need psychological evaluation.
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
You are deceiving yourself igbo are the minority in imo state ...You can't force your IPOB on us .
Obalatule:
The Op is a confirmed Afonja ewedu green teeth from the slums of ibadan, His name is Adewale.... Don't fall for his shenanigans grin grin
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mbaise
AdakaBoro8:
good as u speak up. abeg what tribe is in that imo?
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Obalatule: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are deceiving yourself igbo are the minority in imo state ...You can't force your IPOB on us .
Yoruba boy be proud of your ewedu identity grin grin, Stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
I will not argue with kid like you. Mbaise people made of 98 % in imo state other tribe are igbo .
EastisBae:

The foolish op don't even know how stvpid he sounds. Since anyone can wake up and decide to remove places on the map. I will also create my own thread and remove Lagos from Oduduwa or remove Kano from Arewa.

Ana akogheri nno ka ndi egbuwara isi grin grin
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ask your parents at home who are the Mbaise people.
Obalatule:
Yoruba boy be proud of your ewedu identity grin grin, Stop fooling yourself
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by julaion: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Igbo are the minority in IMO state
i have never seen a worthless being like you before... condom would have prevented you from coming into this world
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
Watch your mouth...You talking to a prince .
julaion:

i have never seen a worthless being like you before... condom would have prevented you from coming into this world
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Kingspin(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Although many of my brother from Anambra state believe that I am Yoruba why many think I'm Fulani trying to cause problem between IMO state And Anambra state.

Sincerely we IMO people are not igbo but I blame white supremacy that mixed goat with sheep . Do you know why Alvan ikoku took zik to court in 1954? Zik as a premier of old Eastern Nigeria concentrated on building Anambra and he ignored the rest.

We IMO people are not igbo count us out of your useless Biafra.
Something that is bigger than you.
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Easternmind(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Really for saying the truth.
And it's not even as if you ever make any atom of sense.
If imo state is not Igbo what language do they speak there? And what people's are there.
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by tribalistseun: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
Although many of my brother from Anambra state believe that I am Yoruba why many think I'm Fulani trying to cause problem between IMO state And Anambra state.

Sincerely we IMO people are not igbo but I blame white supremacy that mixed goat with sheep . Do you know why Alvan ikoku took zik to court in 1954? Zik as a premier of old Eastern Nigeria concentrated on building Anambra and he ignored the rest.

We the indigenous people of IMO state reject a traitor like you.

We are proudly Ipob
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by buckeyemedia: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2021
budaatum:
I'm beginning to wonder about this Biafra. If Imo State that is right in the middle is not Biafra then where is this Biafra self?

But I guess this is just one Imoan talking, and others might see it different.

So, kedu ihe i kwuru?

Confused misconstrued miscreant, where is imo state on that map you posted?
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by buckeyemedia: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2021
tribalistseun:

We are proudly Ipob
Ipob another word for foolish?
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by amuwo1980: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2021
budaatum:
I'm beginning to wonder about this Biafra. If Imo State that is right in the middle is not Biafra then where is this Biafra self?

But I guess this is just one Imoan talking, and others might see it different.

So, kedu ihe i kwuru?

Your guys are replying this demented aboki of the gutter religion
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by budaatum: 1:52am On Mar 21, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Confused misconstrued miscreant, where is imo state on that map you posted?

Maybe if I get a pen and draw 1976 created Imo State on a 1770 map you'd see it ko, or must I get you glasses too?
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by julaion: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
Watch your mouth...You talking to a prince .
which useless prince? igbo has no kings talkless of prince..... your father was just a warrant chief inmpose by the british in 1914 so they could collect tax to build their country
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 5:57am On Mar 21, 2021
You need orientation. You are disrespecting authority.
julaion:

which useless prince? igbo has no kings talkless of prince..... your father was just a warrant chief inmpose by the british in 1914 so they could collect tax to build their country
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by zuchyblink(m): 5:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:

please come to Douglas road Owerri make we reason
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you kidding me who are we tell me where you came from in Imo state...Who are you to be speaking on behalf of masses?
tribalistseun:

We are proudly Ipob
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2021
The hausa that speaking fulfidom don't mean their Fulanis. Anioma in delta state speaking igbo that doesn't mean they are igbo.
Easternmind:

And it's not even as if you ever make any atom of sense.
If imo state is not Igbo what language do they speak there? And what people's are there.
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Are you okay I should leave palace and meet who. Come to orlu if you think you are bold enough.
zuchyblink:
please come to Douglas road Owerri make we reason
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 6:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Aboki?
amuwo1980:

Your guys are replying this demented aboki of the gutter religion
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Easternmind(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
The hausa that speaking fulfidom don't mean their Fulanis. Anioma in delta state speaking igbo that doesn't mean they are igbo.
You're just confused.And you know nothing.
Bye.
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
Mbaise
so a tribe call mbaise is also in the south east that those ritualist hiding it under igbo? igbos are minority. they are not even up to ijaw..
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2021
Same thing also goes to Ebonyi Enugu Anambra make a research.
AdakaBoro8:
so a tribe call mbaise is also in the south east that those ritualist hiding it under igbo? igbos are minority. they are not even up to ijaw..
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:
Same thing also goes to Ebonyi Enugu Anambra make a research.
thank u.. i have heard about igala of anambra... ibibio of abia... i also heard that ebonyi has majority as non igbo... now i heard mbaise of imo.. igbos are minority.
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Igbo are minority.
AdakaBoro8:
thank u.. i have heard about igala of anambra... ibibio of abia... i also heard that ebonyi has majority as non igbo... now i heard mbaise of imo.. igbos are minority.

1 Like

Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Samirana360(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:
He can't even spell useless "ususeless"
the guy na usu (bat) that's y he said ususeless
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Resurrection212:

Who's this idiot??
I believe you're one of the sons of those saboteurs hausa/fulani used during the war.
You've started from where your cowardly parents stopped.

I'm from Imo, and what you're talking is pure nonsense
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2021
You are a stranger we imo people I mean indigenouspeople are not Biafra.
ChybuzzDD:

Who's this idiot??
I believe you're one of the sons of those saboteurs hausa/fulani used during the war.
You've started from where your cowardly parents stopped.

I'm from Imo, and what you're talking is pure nonsense
Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Resurrection212:

[/s]
Do you want to blame GEJ?

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove IMO State From Your Useless Biafra. by Resurrection212: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2021
How this matter concern Jonathan?
imhotep:
[s][/s]
Do you want to blame GEJ?

Cc lzaa ngadaawo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hate For Biafra And Scarcity Of Husband In Yorubaland / Hon. Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola Is A Christian Here Is Why - Dailytrust / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.