Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,255 members, 7,891,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

God is love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is love (17890 Views)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2011
neonet:

Any woman that talks too much,should be beaten thoroughly!!!!!!!

I suppose the same applies to your mother and perhaps your sister(s) [if you have any] huh? Would you be saying the same to a man if he "talks too much"?
Re: God is love by fstranger3(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2011
Men are allowed to talk too much cos they make a lot of sense when they talk, Woman talk too much, but make very little sense!

Buncha reetards!
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

Men are allowed to talk too much cos they make a lot of sense when they talk, Woman talk too much, but make very little sense!

Buncha reetards!

Glad that you finally got that out of your system? tongue
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You make it sound like she randomly approached him and asked him to hit her. He made a threat so she responded by telling him since he thinks he can do it, he should go ahead. Had he not been making threats would she have said that? No. I'm quite sure she didn't wake up one day and say "Oya, hit me"These sisters you say you have, I feel sorry for them if your response is to just disregard them. Its relatives like you that will see abuse and turn a blind eye.

Dont play feminine here, Iya.

You complained about "Tempting" and I made it clear to you. Now you here telling me "she didn't wake up one day and say "Oya, hit me" Is it until she says such before we know that she was tempting him? Now, lets do the remix. . .Did the guy wake up 1 mornin and started beating her? NO! why? Her refuser to leave.

You said "he made threats", what knida threats was that? According to her write up, I SEE NO THREAT! Is "leave my house" a threat? Is arguement threat? Pls, where was the threat?

Dont get it twisted about my sisters, ma'am, they'r as cool as the word COOL! But if they find themselves in cases like these, then they should carry their crossess, for I see no reason why som1 would ask you to leave his house and you refused (try play block headed), unto which level?. . .When NOT yet the wife?. . .Now, let me ask you a simple question. . .Had it been the OP left when she was asked to leave, are we gon be here discussing about this issue (just a question)?
Re: God is love by tosyne007(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2011
na wa oooo. so suprising to see some guys on this forum are girl/woman-beaters. that's bad. really bad.

@op, wat is happening in ur relationship is not love and u should be thanking ur stars dat u r still alive to tell dis story and ask for advice cos people have died for lesser reasons all in the name of love. LOVE is totally the opposite of wat u are experiencing. i will advise u leave dis guy and find someone who will truly love u for whu u are. i am sure u will gain a lot from wat inked_nerd have written.

Bottomline is, u have to move on no matter ow hard it seems and am sure u dont wanna live ur entire life in fear of being strangled/murdered all in the name of love. please think about it.

all da best.
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

Dont play feminine here, Iya.

You complained about "Tempting" and I made it clear to you. Now you here telling me "she didn't wake up one day and say "Oya, hit me" Is it until she says such before we know that she was tempting him? Now, lets do the remix. . .Did the guy wake up 1 mornin and started beating her? NO! why? Her refuser to leave.

You said "he made threats", what knida threats was that? According to her write up, I SEE NO THREAT! Is "leave my house" a threat? Is arguement threat? Pls, where was the threat?

Dont get it twisted about my sisters, ma'am, they'r as cool as the word COOL! But if they find themselves in cases like these, then they should carry their crossess, for I see no reason why som1 would ask you to leave his house an, you refused, unto which level?. . .When NOT even the wife? Now, let me ask you a simple question. . .Had it been the OP left when she was asked to leave, are we gone be here discussing about this issue?

Oh please, don't try to pull the whole "stop using feminist card with me" crap.

So, her just saying no is justification for him to use her a punching bag huh? Her saying no is justification for him strangling her? Her saying no is justification for him using a pillow to press down on her head? All those things are justified right? When she asked him "Are you going to kill me?" and he responded by saying yes, is that not a threat? Yes, it would have been in her best interest to leave but his actions are not justified.

And another thing, she never told us whether or not the place he asked her to leave is a place that they both reside at. And yes, I know she said that he said "Get out of my house" but it could also be her house as well. . . Just a thought.

As for your sisters, I've said all I needed to say so may God help them.

And who is to say that we wouldn't be here discussing any of this? She did mention that he has been this way for the past 6 months.
Re: God is love by sorrytoo: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2011
R u going to let him kill u before u see sense?my goodness,y will u even let it get to this ,gosh,i'm speechless,he held ur head down with pillow(trying to suffocate u),n u r saying,should u leave him?,

I'm stunned, i know this happens in abusive relationship, but mehnnn this really got to me,

Walk away babes now!,while u still have bruises,next might be broken leg,arm,disfigured face and so on,

If not for you,think about ur unborn children, think!
Re: God is love by Ranoscky(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2011
Nerd, pls tell me what is the cause of all these problem between the OP and her boyfriend and lets see who's at fault?
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

Nerd, pls tell me what is the cause of all these problem between the OP and her boyfriend and lets see who's at fault?

Shouldn't that be something you should be asking the OP or her boyfriend? She mentioned that he's been like this for some time now, so if you want an answer then ask her yourself. All I did was lay out the facts.
Re: God is love by babyme1(f): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2011
Walk away and don't ever go back. He won't change in the future,im talking from a personal experience.
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2011
baby.me:

Walk away and don't ever go back. He won't change in the future,im talking from a personal experience.

cry cry cry
Re: God is love by aybim: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2011
i hate this man beating woman of a thing , it is madness, for me , i think woman are the people you should care 4, and there is a way you can make them realise they mistake without beating, and a piece of advice for you, ANYMAN That beat you now, it will be more serious when he married u, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: God is love by multibabe(f): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2011
sorry dear, since is obvious that u still love him, i wil advice u stay way when u notice he is angry rather than daring him, to avoid quarells, when he says go u quitely leave without arguement.
Re: God is love by wendybaby(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2011
@ poster,
Pls one question for you. Are you living with him?
Re: God is love by babyme1(f): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

cry cry cry

Cheer up,it's in the past wink

Inked can we connect on fb?
Re: God is love by InkedNerd(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2011
baby.me:

Cheer up,it's in the past wink

Inked can we connect on fb?

I know its in the past but you seem like such a nice person so to hear that someone did that to you is sad cry

Yeah, we can connect on Facebook.
Re: God is love by rully2: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2011
Its simple!!, sure u'll leave him,but after u stop breathing!!

Its sick to hear of issues like this and yet u say "I know he loves me'' what??, dat's bull

If i were, and i am been very frank here, take a walk girl, a very long one and dont even look back!
Re: God is love by MrCork17: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
kofsy (f). did he beat you with horse weep? grin
Re: God is love by rully2: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Please, let me start off by saying that I am so so so very sorry for all the things that you are going through. I know we are just faceless ID's here on a site but what you've just written is really tugging at my heart right now. What breaks my heart even more is the fact that you know what he is wrong and you're asking us if you should go back to him. I hope you love yourself enough to know what what this man is doing to you is WRONG!! I don't know where you live or what the laws of your regions are but you really must find a way to get away from this guy. You need to tell people around you. Make sure you inform others [particularly your friends and family] about what this person is doing to you. Only you have the power to put an end to this. You cannot make excuses for this guy by telling us the sort of person he was before he started abusing you because that may be something that will keep you entrenched in this horrid situation. You've acknowledged that there is a problem, now the next step is how to leave this relationship. Let me ask you something, is causing someone both bodily and emotional harm love? Is threatening their life love? This disgusting creature you call a boyfriend knows perfectly well what he's doing but it seems that you don't. Your excuse for being with him is that previously he was gentle and responsible, the commitment and the sacrifice you've made, and that you have and that you love him. . . Tell me, is this what love is? Please keep in mind, love isn't supposed to hurt. What kind of sacrifice is so great that you would put your life in danger? If you do stay in this relationship with this guy, what makes you think he will change? What would make you think the situation would get any better? If he's doing this to you while you're just dating, imagine what he would or could do to you while married. Don't allow this boyfriend of yours to keep using you as a punching bag. You really don't know how much this is breaking my heart to hear that this person is causing you so much pain. Please, I'm begging you for all that is good please TRY to see your worth so you can leave that monster.

If you don't mind, I'd like you speak to you outside of Nairaland. If you're interested, please let me know embarassed

Here are some websites that can provide you with information on how to tend to this situation:

(1) http://www.loveisrespect.org/

(2) http://www.thehotline.org/

(3) http://www.thesafespace.org/

(4) http://www.safehorizon.org/

(5) http://www.helpguide.org/mental/domestic_violence_abuse_types_signs_causes_effects.htm

(6) http://www.beckysfund.org/cms/index.php?page=how-to-end-an-abusive-relationship

(7) http://www.stanford.edu/group/svab/relationships.shtml http://www.safehorizon.org/

(8 ) http://www.gurl.com/findout/fastfacts/articles/0,,697185-1,00.html

[/quote

So well said, it brings tears to my heart, where were u when i needed this?
@poster, its never going to be easy to take a step towards leaving him, iv had a similar experience so believe me when i say it wont be easy. Like someone commented, u usually get to break up with a guy like this several times n back b4 finally leaving for good. And dont ignore letting your close friends and family members know about the situation, cos such threats to kill u n stuffs like dat mite not be just mere threats!!
Re: God is love by 677ano(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
@OP

Your boy friend is an abuser you should leave him before he kills you.

Speak to people close to him let them encourage him to have a psychiatric evaluation regarding his behaviour angry
Re: God is love by 677ano(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
neonet:

Any woman that talks too much,should be beaten thoroughly!!!!!!!

fstranger3:

I totally agree

they talk too much.

It is a crime to beat up women and I think both of you should re-evaluate your thoughts on the issue of women bashing it makes you less a man
Re: God is love by ebila(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2011
@poster,
N u're still in d relationship? I'm a guy n i knw it's effed up hittin a woman.A guy who does dat has confidence issues,stay away from such guys.REAL MEN DON'T HIT WOMEN!
Re: God is love by babyme1(f): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I know its in the past but you seem like such a nice person so to hear that someone did that to you is sad cry

Yeah, we can connect on Facebook.

Thanks. Send me your fb name on babyme59@yahoo.com.

I've been dying to see this intelligent young gurl. For some weird reason i think you look like Sydney,the actress in Alias cheesy
Re: God is love by sorrytoo: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
baby.me:

Thanks. Send me your fb name on babyme59@yahoo.com.

I've been dying to see this intelligent young gurl. For some weird reason i think you look like Sydney,the actress in Alias cheesy

Get ready to be dissapointed shocked
Re: God is love by babyme1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
sorrytoo:

Get ready to be dissapointed shocked
If you've seen Alias you'll know where im coming from. The girl is very intelligent,just like our Inked_Nerd. wink
Re: God is love by 25omega(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
poster

run for your life!

what the hell kinda love are you talking about the man almost killed you! why isn't that resinating into your brain? you obviously have the battered woman's syndrome where a battered woman stays with her abuser because they think they still love each other.
choking you almost to death doesn't seem to mean anything to you i guess you are waiting to be killed so your loved ones can pick up the pieces?

i get so mad when i see stories like this. you have a chance to escape with your life but you still think you are in love.
Re: God is love by Tilapiah(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
Singing "There is Fire on the Mountain" by ASA.
Re: God is love by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
That man will kill you. What kind of love is that? you are not inlove please, you are just being stuuupiddd.

I have been in love and still inlove and believe violence does not come in with ''love'' . Any man that truly loves his gurl will not raise his hands on her. Don't you have parents?

You are sick, I just cannot believe you mentioned love after all of these.

No advice is worth it anyways, you are not going to leave him so I'd rather save the rest of my advice. But if you were my sister I swear I will kill you with my own hands and feed your already battered body to the birds.

What nonsense, are some gurls still dumb?in these day and age?
Re: God is love by ifyalways(f): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
@OP,stay tight for dia.If you leave him,NO man wud as much as give u a glance,ur life is meaningless and worthless without this dude . . .Not forgetting the sex after battering . . .my oh my,the best. angry

Don't forget to pick your coffin,choose hymns and write your autobiography if possible.

Yeye de smell.

It is well with my soul,Amen.  kiss
Re: God is love by sesman(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2011
run for your life, dont wait untill he kills you.
Re: God is love by oderemo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
u will die loving this animal. fact.
Re: God is love by 1025: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2011
Men are goats and don't listen until you walk away. The average woman leaves her abuser 8 times before finally cutting him off. The cycle of abuse only gets worse. Don't tell me BS about "He was so good for the first couple of years, and everything was sooo perfect". Examine your relationship and find tmes when he belittled you, put you down, made you feel like less of a person. Run away as fast as you can!!! Do you want to wait until you get married to him so that your children can see this coward putting his hand on you? Statistics show that boys often follow right in their abusive fathers' footsteps. At least 3 women in the US are killed every day by their so called lovers/boyfriends/husbands.

Are you going to allow yourself to be the next victim of a cowardly killer? Forget your wasted time and be greatful he didn't wait until you two were married before showing his true colors.

@nekai,
how come u are still alive? if i have my ways, i will let Fstranger3 be your boyfriend so that he will teach u how to behave.

@poster,
check urself and see what u are doing wrong since u are saying he still loves u. ur story maybe an edited version just to suit ur interest. the truth of the matter is that i don't beat but some women are so terrible that beating them with sticks and woods will not do the job as iron and rods will always do a better job.
some women will nevere let the man be the man of the house.
like i said, this poster wears the shoes and knows where it is paining her. she owns herself the best of advise. some women enjoy relationships with beating and slapping as a prove of the man's love. maybe what this poster is against might be the strangling aspect of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Types Of Men You Should Never Date / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.