Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,155 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria (19256 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

jonathan is not a legitimate leader, abeg he cannot be accepted as leader until inec looks how he won, the elections were rigged, the only way this will be settled if there is no outcome is from a coup

Ode . . .how has the long years of military rule by your stuppid kins develop Nigeria all these years yet you keep shouting coup as the last option.In any case,the south will rather leave the union than allow a military coup.person.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam:

Any Mudafucking aboki wey try nonsense for my side say South South win election, Na him head i go use play next season CHAMPIONS LEAGUE I swear! after i don use am win i go give super eagles make dem use am train. bleeping illiterates! I don sharp my cutlass dey wait.

where do you stay?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ode . . .how has the long years of military rule by your stuppid kins develop Nigeria all these years yet you keep shouting coup as the last option.In any case,the south will rather leave the union than allow a military coup.person.

good for you, but jonathan will not be accepted with his rigged results
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Micuilles: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

go to hell you ibo b4stard, you're lucky i don't know where you live

Bros Aboki, please take it easy oh.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
“This is the part where General Buhari needs to put his voice where his tears were. If those tears were occasioned by genuine love of country, he does need to say something about the mindless violence going on in the north and rein in his supporters. Part of the collective struggle for project nationhood going forward is the need to change this mindset: it's my candidate or you're dead!” - PIUS ADESANMI.

This is the wrong time to start trading blames. The important people in these are

Buhari: to go on BBC Hausa and speak to his supporters
the Northern leaders : to speak to the Almajiris
The Police : to do their job
The Army : to kill any stubborn buggers.
Jonathan appearing on national Tv will only escalate the situation, no fault of his, just his party who have refused to organise the long postponed Sovereign National Conference, Southerners have taken enough, In elections I stood by a Northerner, Now I'm beginning to regret this,

EnoughIsEnough,
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
segan:

I Can see the the Ibo and the cow man are getting it hot, dats their cup of tea
@phreakabit stop talking like a not-so-smart person grin ,  you freaking me out!

I still go for True  federalism, i see the obos dont have any resources hence this not-so-smart person is pussing about, what do they have?

You lack relevance and the required level of comprehension! I wouldn't stoop as low as having an arguments with a no body, like yourself. I am sorry.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

jonathan is not a legitimate leader, abeg he cannot be accepted as leader until inec looks how he won, the elections were rigged, the only way this will be settled if there is no outcome is from a coup
You are a big fool. I Swear 2 God, if u live close 2 me and utter dis words, I wud come straight for ur head. Idiot. If u dont have anything 2 say. Go and pack ur toilet and eat it for lunch.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
phreakabit:

@ par-anus  grin  He clearly stated these words : Please be aware, there is WAR in Kano.. Perhaps a warning to people who intend visiting ,have relatives in or on their way to Kano, don't you think so?

Wow you creative word use must surprise the nursery class you teach.
@ reply; For those not in Kano who read the posts and are affected by it what do they do? That is why I don't support him terrorizing other innocent people for the crimes of a pathetic FEW. This is not merely the north's failure, it is the extension of the culmination of failure of the nation state as a whole. if past leaders (at state and federal levels) had done even a fraction of what they ought to have by the population, this could have been avoided. It is this penchant to build structures but not invest in people's capacities and intellect that will be the death of Nigeria. Truth be told, every man, woman and child out there rioting does so because of their situation and frustration. They will gain absolutely NOTHING exceptional from a northerner's rule as president, it is merely their orientation (which was left unchecked in the hands of fools) that makes them any different from either of us.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam just say were you live and stop being a coward, you'll have someone to meet and see, piece of sht
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

good for you, but jonathan will not be accepted with his rigged results

Tell your terrorist uncle to go to court if he's no satisfied with he result.I thought his wife is a lawyer,so she should know better.rubbish.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
We all know the true enemy. And it is the North. angry
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by spoOne: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
For those contemplating military coup to bring down a democratically elected president. . .

Think, "No Fly Zone". . .

Nigeria will never go back to those days. . .
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
@phreakabit , What gives you the  impression that your levels is so elevated….and you stooping low?
You should have your conversation with okada association because that’s is where your words will be appreciated, What does the Ibo have…?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav I hope to see you on the front line soon enough. angry
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

namfav I hope to see you on the front line soon enough. angry

for the ibo coward that you are you will just talk
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by alahadiza(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
Nobody is rejoicing over alledged coup in Kano i don't know y ppl are in a haste 2 criticize other, we survived without fuel, we ll survive no matter what. Nigeria was a better off without the nonsense oil.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

igbsam just say were you live and stop being a coward, you'll have someone to meet and see, piece of sht
u tell me where u live and i'll bring it 2 u. People like u are the ones destroying d image of dis nation. I guess u are one of those dat rigged d elections in favour of jonathan. Fool!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by alahadiza(f): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
all the those igbo fools who tink they can threaten us because of oil that has refused to give them peace of mind, should go 2 hell, ARABA. YAN BURO UBA KAWAI
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

for the ibo coward that you are you will just talk

Soon we shall settle this. It has been 40 years in the making. angry
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Micuilles: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ Bros namav the aboki, I beg bros take am easy now. Your life no get duplicate oh! grin grin grin
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ ala hadiza (f)Ibos are just a stupid as the islamic Northerners, they birds of the same colour.Point of correction Ibos dont have Oil and the ABOKEY should go back the cows and agriculture, because that is where they suppose to be. There are countries in the world in Europe and other areas that dont have oil but are progressing economically so whaz the issue about Oil, ?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
Picture taken

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
ala hadiza:

all the those igbo fools who tink they can threaten us because of oil that has refused to give them peace of mind, should go 2 hell, ARABA. YAN BURO UBA KAWAI

I'm sure you are one of those underage voters and with the way you harbour so much hatred in you,only God knows if you if you wont end up as a terrorist.
No wonder my ex was very aggressive.buhari blood flows in her.useless iddiots.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam:

Picture taken

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Parnassuss(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
Like earlier say by the sanest person on this thread; True Federalism is the answer, any other thing is secondary.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam:

u tell me where u live and i'll bring it 2 u. People like u are the ones destroying d image of dis nation. I guess u are one of those dat rigged d elections in favour of jonathan. Fool!

send me email here, abdikareem@yahoo.com to confirm or give me your email and i will let you know so we can see who is man enough
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
More

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
More

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Soon we shall settle this. It has been 40 years in the making.  angry

let me know when you are in nigeria you b_tch coward and we can settle it now
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Sunofgod(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam:

Picture taken

GEJ needs to get firm and issue orders for the army to shoot on site all hoodlums.(CPC supporters)

An immediate curfew needs to be announced on state tv.

If the army refuse - we'll take it from there.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by stagger: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
Please I need to make some points here.

There is no such thing as a rumour of any military coup. The military is obliged to quell disturbances wherever they occur, and with the recent events in Jos, Maiduguri and other Northern towns, it makes sense for hem to come out in full force. At the height of the Niger Delta crisis, the military was in Yenagoa, PH and other areas and still maintains a presence there.

SO QUELL THIS THOUGHT IMMEDIATELY! Indeed, I would ask the admin top change the heading of that front page. It is misleading.

At this time, we have to be extremely careful about things we say or do. Nigeria will not be another Cote d"Ivoire, Liberia or Sierra Leone and we should not let a minority few create problems for us.

I would ask Buhari, if he is a true statesman, to address the situation, because his supporters are the ones causing this problem.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

send me email here, abdikareem@yahoo.com to confirm or give me your email and i will let you know so we can see who is man enough
Here u are hiding behind ur computer, why dont u send me ur address and let me use ur head for champions league final.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Shows Dancing Steps During APC Campaign (Photos) / “What Has Saraki Done In Kwara Sef?” / Shehu Sani Advises Yusuf Bichi, DSS Boss: “Use Gloves When Shaking Politicians”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.