Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,157 members, 7,907,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:20 AM

Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria (19257 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

send me email here, abdikareem@yahoo.com to confirm or give me your email and i will let you know so we can see who is man enough

who wants to deal with a terrorist ? Abeg run for life.agbero
Parnassuss:

Like earlier say by the sanest person on this thread; True Federalism is the answer, any other thing is secondary.

Preach true federalism to Aboki ? Abeg these guys are illiterates.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
These guys are semi-animals. May God help us
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
More

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by 13volts(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2011
Is pathetic if a silly rumor will within seconds find its self on the front page. Their is riot in kano, but let's the truth houses and party offices of the pdp were set on fire. Non hausa were not affected. Suen Pls take charge of the moderation in the politic section
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ha ha ha Planet of the Muffugin' Apes.

Get the troops in there to teargas them till they can't tell their asz from a hole in the ground. They'll go home when the gas dosage is right
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bizare!
@namfav: wait till u find yourself in dis position.

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by spoOne: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
One cluster bomg takes 'em all out. Freaking degenerates!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by keba(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
These lunatics are at it again. Where is buhari with his fake tears?
If he has so much love for this country, he should have called these
cattle rearers to order.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Blazing99: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2011
Guys, easy, why the hypocrisy. If Jonathan didn't win expect the same from the Niger-Delta. Zoning was a good formular that could keep Nigeria together. With the way it is going, Jonathan needs 10X security if he's going to any northern state.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
ala hadiza:

Nobody is rejoicing over alledged coup in Kano i don't know y ppl are in a haste 2 criticize other, we survived without fuel, we ll survive no matter what. Nigeria was a better off without the nonsense oil.

Nigeria is a failed state. We all contributed to this mess called a 'NATION'. A nation where you cannot sleep at night with two eyes closed. I am a southerner and God knows I hate the PDP with a passion, but at the end of the day you have to vote for a better candidate, and that candidate was GEJ. When you are faced with two evils- you have to pick the lesser evil.

I really don't know what is wrong with that country.  angry angry
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2011
segan:

@phreakabit , What gives you the  impression that your levels is so elevated….and you stooping low?
You should have your conversation with okada association because that’s is where your words will be appreciated, What does the Ibo have…?

A proof of my superior level of intelligence would be this. Your inability to utilize your mental acumen properly, as proven by your last sentence highlighted in red. It should be, what do the Igbos have. I must state however that I am not the least surprised, I get sentences like that from "your kind" every day on Nairaland. SMH!
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Ericology(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
HIROSHI:

After hours of protests and looting of shops belonging to non-indigenes, over the loss of the presidential election to President Goodluck Jonathan; supporters of General Buhari were seen jubilating in Kano when they saw military planes hovering over the Metropolis.

They concluded that there was a coup and the jubiliation cut across the masses and the some elites who equally would not want an 'arne' (meaning non-believer) being declared the winner.

They were also seen chanting 'a raba' (the country should be divided).

Hope the Araba materializes, lol, cant wait
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam you're a Womanliness, dare i come across you, you better pray i already gave you my email and you refuse to give me details, you b4stard
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
More, Live proof

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

igbsam you're a Womanliness, dare i come across you, you better pray i already gave you my email and you refuse to give me details, you b4stard
Just wait till u find urself in dat state. Y d rush ? Pussy eater, blood thirty demon, bad belle mudafucka.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
13volts:

Is pathetic if a silly rumor will within seconds find its self on the front page. Their is riot in kano, but let's the truth houses and party offices of the pdp were set on fire.  Non hausa were not affected. Suen Pls take charge of the moderation in the politic section

So you mean you still don't believe despite all the pictures littering around ? You be real illiterate.Aboki.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
No need to fill this thread with insults and abuses. Don't reply the insults. Good work with the pictures Igbsam.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by sweet9ja: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Sweetnecta, these people have no idea what Islam or being a muslim is about, infact they are not muslims but an uneducated bunch of anarchists wanting to pull the whole country back to the dark ages where they belong.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
igbsam:

Just wait till u find urself in dat state. Y d rush ? kitty eater, blood thirty demon, bad belle mudafucka.

give me your email then and i will pass the details, are you a man?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Blazing99: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ericology:

Hope the Araba materializes,  lol,  cant wait

Cos u're not in Nigeria abi?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Isn't Kano supposed to be under an indefinite 24 hour curfew?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by sledge406: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
Just got off a 15 minutes conversation with a friend and a NLer there in Kano and has confirmed reports about the unrest with majority of the people causing this in the age of 10 - 12 years in his own words. He said they came close to his doorstep and what started as a political issue with houses, cars, offices and properties belonging to rival PDP member being destroyed degenerated further to a religious issue as they went around looking for Non-indigenes and also those who weren't Muslims. When they got to his gate, it was his gate-man who stopped them and said no one was in the house and there were no Christians there besides and he over heard this kids (who know nothing about Nigeria and its problems - - -who I'm certain must have been used to vote as well) saying how some policemen shot some of their "men" and they are out for a revenge. (Anyway, the gate-man gave them "pure water" to drink which was bought by a Christian).

He said, the people of "Niger" are more sensible than most Northerners. Although they were used to vote, he said they would never indulge in such as they never see it as a do or die issue like the BB heads have taken it to be. Said that in some regions, PDP (Jonathan) did get support and and when a particular CPC supporter came after the elections, he was full of rage and speaking with anger that, ""Why would such happen? Why would people vote for PDP?" (My thought then was, what's democracy without a competiton?)

Well it really is a sorry state over there and more worrisome to see underage kids who are meant to know what it means being educated take laws into their hands after being brain washed by some sweet talker who cannot even control his people and wants to control the whole of Nigeria. I await supporters of BB outside the North to show their disapproval and support to such happenings and I see no reason why any right thinking person would not link what is happening to Buhari.

PS: Most NLers are not left out in this cos from observations, many of you have shown that if you had a means to reach out to your fellow (opponent) after having disagreements to an issue, the results would be worse than what we have seen and heard coming from there in the North. People who claim to be educated hiding behind a computer and at every little arguements, rant like dogs on heat. Wetin remain na make dem put Iron and stick for una hand and una go show say una worse pass those malus without reasoning for up North.

BTW, the house of the Jigawa state governor in Kano was torched too.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bawss1:

No need to fill this thread with insults and abuses. Don't reply the insults. Good work with the pictures Igbsam.

Nigeria cannot afford to be in crisis because of some disgruntled folks.You are here talking about insultings when southerners are being attacked in the north. Rubbish
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by alahadiza(f): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
i tot sites like this were suppose to unite ppl in a way, but in a situation were some FOOLS use it as a media to insult and condemn other they should be paid back in their coin, shegu MILITANT KAWAI,
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
ala hadiza:

i tot sites like this were suppose to unite ppl in a way, but in a situation were some FOOLS use it as a media to insult and condemn other they should be paid back in their coin, shegu MILITANT KAWAI,

no sis, on the contrary, they are there to promote tribalism, just look at the anti-northern sentiment here to see the evidence
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by igbsam(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
More

Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by alahadiza(f): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
Haba its unfai i love going nairaland, but no notherner wil c d nonesense thye r saying and not get angry
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by namfav(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
ala hadiza:

Haba its unfai i love going nairaland, but no notherner wil c d nonesense thye r saying and not get angry

exactly sis, but we have to get used to it undecided
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by mjay(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

no sis, on the contrary, they are there to promote tribalism, just look at the anti-northern sentiment here to see the evidence
[code][/code]

Anti northern sentiment? Plzzzzz put urself in the place of southerners in the north in times like this, do you honestly think these activities of the north are right? In God,s name what can you say is the cause of this unprovoked assault?  Simply  voting  without rigging and choosing to follow ur heart, is the cause of this mayhem? Common we need a more a sane society in this 21st century.
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by EzeUche2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
mjay:

[code][/code]

Anti northern sentiment? Plzzzzz put urself in the place of southerners in the north in times like this, do you honestly think these activities of the north are right? In God,s name what can you say is the cause of this unprovoked assault?  Simply  voting  without rigging and choosing to follow your heart, is the cause of this mayhem? Common we need a more a sane society in this 21st century.

They are blind. How do they expect us to react when we hear our brothers and sisters living in the North being killed in cold blood?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

Crying baby. . .You sure no there won't have been criticism if your people descend to this undemocratic and barbaric attitude.the painful part is that buhari seems to be happy with their madness.is that what you call tribalism ?
Re: Joy In Kano Over Rumour Of Military Coup In Nigeria by johnkent(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
Make we divide. Thats what we've been asking for. Please lets go our separate ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TMG Dissociate Self From Presidential Debates, Accuse Organizers Of Fraud / Udom Emmanuel Dissolves State Exco / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.