Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,038 members, 7,928,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (161 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

2 Corinthians 10:6 (amplified)
Being in readiness to punish every [insubordinate for his] disobedience, when your own submission and obedience [as a church] are fully secured and complete.

When our lord Jesus ascended to heaven, he said he was going to prepare a place for us, it is stated clearly that he will come back and take those that are his with him to heaven.

I want us to understand something, salvation is for us to get a ticket to the kingdom of God. Eternity is a must,it's either you spend it in hell or in the kingdom of God. I want us to understand that while Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden, they enjoyed fellowship with God, they had dominion, they were righteous. But after the fall they lost all these Godly attributes, and the goal of our Lord Jesus Christ is to restore us back to our right standing with God.

Jesus is the way, the door, and the life. Everything we should be is represented by Our Lord Jesus. Now he says if you love me keep my commandments. Now I want us to understand that every sin on earth is a sin of disobedience. And as long as the believer continue to disobey he definitely will not judge any disobedience.

The goal is for you to submit and obey, and in so doing you will be able to judge all that is disobedience. Your obedience must be complete. We must obey to be prosperous, we must obey to flourish, we must obey to be victorious,we must obey to experience the promise of God. It is very important we understand obedience for this is why the coming of the lord is being delayed.

The bible made us understand our lord is coming to a spotless church (temple). We must be spotless and obedience is the key to being spotless.

Prayer: Father we thank you for tonight, grant us the grace to be obedient in all ways in Jesus name.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by thatsleepboy1: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
In Jesus name...... AMEN
MAY GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
In Jesus name...... AMEN

MAY GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER.

Amen sir

(1) (Reply)

Keep On The Firing Line / Religion Has No Good To Humanity / Fear None

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.