Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct (15722 Views)

Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Beaf: 3:29am On Apr 19, 2011
gists:

If he is a bad loser, why is he not contesting SW results? If he is going to lose fine, someone must definitely lose. But to cheat is what is not allowed.

Maybe in your opinion the bolded below are either not in the Nigerian SW or have been miraculously transported to other zones:

Conclusion: Based on credible information received and intelligence reports in the areas mentioned, we formally write to reject the entire results presented from Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo; Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi states. Others include Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Lagos, Sokoto, Kaduna, Jigawa, Gombe, Yobe, Zamfara, Adamawa, Nasarawa states and FCT.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kilode1: 3:30am On Apr 19, 2011
Ekt_bear, You are making good points about foresight. . .need to challenge. . .and the responsibility of the winners themselves to question discrepancies.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Princek12(m): 3:32am On Apr 19, 2011
why is he not contesting the northern states in which children were registered and were allowed to vote?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 19, 2011
If the SW were really interest in this election. . . . questions would have been asked.

IMO.

But Buhari rejecting results in 22 states is too far-fetched. Why werent the states he won in included?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Basseti: 3:36am On Apr 19, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- It is very rare to see such high turnout figures. I can either believe that this is one of those rare events, or instead think that it is fraudulent. For a variety of reasons (including that extra-high-turnout wasn't reported in the SE, no reports of the streets completely shut down with the traffic of 83%+ of all eligible voters in Imo State turning out), I'm strongly inclined to believe the latter.

In any case. . . no real point debating now. Buhari has rejected the results, will challenge them, and we will learn what is what.

Regarding underage voting, PDP should challenge that too. Let both sides expose all the rigging techniques used, so that in future elections it will never happen again.

Exactly. Let the dude go to court and I hope he has a better argument to put forth than the lame "I dont believe it" which seems now to be ur mantra for the day.

So basically U are saying that both parties rigged and one party out rigged the other. Thats a whole different debate.

However, no matter U believe in or what U dont believe in, the consensus opinion on most of the media outlets I have visited seemed to suggest that this is one of the most smoothest election to be conducted in Nigeria. Of course U are welcome to once again NOT believe.

And this idea that Igbos were used or politically naive,,,, I dont get that as well. People just type out of thier asses. U expected the Igbos to vote for General Buhari over Jonathan Eberechukwu Goodluck? On what planet?? Even Yorubas ddint vote for Gen Buhari. Correct me if I am wrong, didnt the Goodluck dude win in Lagos and some SW states too? Were those states politically naive too?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by hercules07: 3:36am On Apr 19, 2011
@Prince

Please look at the list of states Beaf has up there, there are Northern states included, also remember that most the underage voting was done during the NASS elections and who do you think swept those polls in the North?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by mensdept: 3:39am On Apr 19, 2011
Well Mr. Buhari, you cannot overthrow this government like you did nearly 30 years ago. The world does not revolve around you. Kindly shut up and ship out.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Princek12(m): 3:42am On Apr 19, 2011
hercules07:

@Prince

Please look at the list of states Beaf has up there, there are Northern states included, also remember that most the underage voting was done during the NASS elections and who do you think swept those polls in the North?

and what was his allegation as to the cause of his protest in each of the states he listed. as he admitted that children voted for him? and for your info the underage voting occurred during the presidential election. see the link below

http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/04/17/purefoy.nigeria.election.split.cnn
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Beaf: 3:48am On Apr 19, 2011
I can promise everybody one thing; Buhari is just making noise. After Saturday, he will get as mysteriously quiet as Atiku.
The man has probably been paid to secure governorships for a particular set of people. If you take this line of thought, then his strange behaviour everything falls neatly in place:

[list]
[li]Telling his people to take their revenge with their votes next Saturday for the fraud perpetrated on them (he is both judge and jury), instead of being responsible, calming his supporters and telling rioters they aren't acting in his name [/li]
[li]Making wild and sweeping claims of rigging without proof[/li]
[/list]

I can safely conclude that Buhari is jobbing, and doing so with human lives.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by hercules07: 3:50am On Apr 19, 2011
PrinceK12

Children voted in the two elections held so far, who did they vote for CPC or PDP, let the two parties challenge the results, let forensic analysts have a look at those ballot papers, then we will see the truth.
I will check out the video when I get to work, you wan finish my bandwidth allocation with CNN video,
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by SweetT1: 3:51am On Apr 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If the SW  were really interest in this election. . . . questions would have been asked.

IMO.

But Buhari rejecting results in 22 states is too far-fetched. Why werent the states he won in included?

Omo Ile iwe, lo ka iwe e. Leave politics alone to the grown folks.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by SweetT1: 3:52am On Apr 19, 2011
@Musiwa

Is that picture for real?? Please take it down, it makes me feel like crying.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by hercules07: 3:54am On Apr 19, 2011
Beaf na you pay Buhari abi, the guy is telling his supporters to vote out those they hold responsible for the rigging, that is the right thing to say, with people like you,, Buhari is damned either way.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by oncolor: 4:49am On Apr 19, 2011
I find it hard to believe Buhari thinks he can win GEJ in the SS or SE. I went to primary and secondary school in Jos, and I can say with all assurance that People from Plateau state and the middle belt in general who are mainly Christians identify more with the south than with the north. They see the Hausa/Fulani as oppressors, with all the recent religious crisis that has rocked Jos, which right thinking middle belter will vote for a Hausa/Fulani candidate.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by LouisT: 4:53am On Apr 19, 2011
I dont understand what most people say here. does the fact that Buhari lost election warrant such violence? we should all be condemning this act. There are always avenue to redress this. Violence has never solved anything! And i believe Nigeria should break up. Let Buhari be the President of Kano and Kaduna, lets see how far he would get and ask them to get visa anytime they want to come down south. Nigeria simply cannot work as a country. Its high time we had a referendum like they did in Sudan. The south is tired of the North. They are an embarrassment.  Thats the plain truth. Not one bomb went off in the South. many bombs kept going off in the North. The South is tired. I am sure without the oil money, they would all be scavengers. Jonathan should put this machinery in process. It is no big deal, this marriage of inconvenience is pathetic. The North never contributes anything to the economy of this country, what legitimate right do they have to lay claim to its leadership?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Jenifa1: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2011
come on. Buhari should accept the defeat. I supported his candidacy and understand that defeat may be hard to take after spending so much money on campaigning but, undecided

what he should be doing now is appealing to the rioters.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by obama29(m): 5:09am On Apr 19, 2011
my malaysian friend was asking me how was the election result in saturday and i told him not yet out until 2 days time means 48hr,
and he was laughing that what kind of election is that and how do people expect that to be a genuine result, here after election result will be counted quickly in front of everyone,thats what u call free and fair,
i just said to him thats how election in my country take place,
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kenyy: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2011
It is only in Nigeria that a state with the least local goverment areas and population would produced 107% turnout of voters.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by intrepid: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2011
We want peace in Nigeria please.This is not time for strife and name-calling.The people have spoken and it is very clear even before the elections what the mind of Nigerians reflected.

Lets give Jonathan the needed cooperation to work.If all who are claiming to have seen some foul play and threatening brimstone and fire are aiming at the same goal,then they should relax and join hands.

Nigeria is one and whatever good policies each one of them have,let them bring it for the growth of all.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by oncolor: 5:43am On Apr 19, 2011
Kenyy:

It is only in Nigeria that a state with the least local goverment areas and population would produced 107% turnout of voters.
It is only in Nigeria that a state with desert everywhere will produce 108% turnout of underage voters.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by manosteel(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari should have known better, there was no how he could have won in the South East, South South and South West. Due to his religious inclination and support to sharia, many in these region still didn't believe him and couldn't have casted their vote to him. The election was clean and clear before the eyes of the whole world. My question to him is this, he won the the majority votes in the North, was the software installed to rig the election only in the south?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Mubz(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2011
Musiwa,:

the issue have show , nigerian cant live together,

Look this election shows if Nigerian want to live together or Not. And that is why the people voted against People who are pro Nigeria.

Look at Pastor Bakare, who lost at its polling booth among Yorubas. While Pastors Bakare is saying I want to save Nigeria. Yorubas are telling Pastor Bakare , they do not want to be Nigerian. and Pastor Bakare should read thier thier mind.

Even the Vice President SAmbo. they voted against him in the North, because Northerner do not want to be Nigerian any more.

Nuhu Ribadu , who claim, he would die in a vote. Lost in his polling station because the People of Adamawa were telling NUhu Ribadu they do not want to be nigerian any more.

It is making the voice of the People of Nigeria heard. But this people, who have choice to refuse to majority of Nigeria because of some people greed.

Nigerian have gone to the poll and said it clear and loud they do not want to be nigerian any more. why cant you people listen.

Most Realistic Post here, Truth is Bitter, but its the truth anyways, nothing changes it,
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by http(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2011
i appeal and urge the people's general to accept the result in good faith and move on, if God still destines him to lead Nigeria, he will surely do even if he clocks 100 years, this is what i believe.

As the result showed that the status remain unchanged, let furge ahead in whatever direction pdp is heading since we voted gej enmasse.

The following strike my mind.
1. I wont be surprise if things doesn't change cos obj, ibb, aneneh, alams, bankole, oyinlola, akala, omisore and all other pdp looters and thief are compesated and highly return to power in whatever form or shape, sorry naija we voted them Abeg.

The initial investment of the so called invetors in the govt is guaranteed, otedola, dangote, adenuga and all of them is sure in 1000%, naija na we go pay am back in the next years to come.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by azeezengr(m): 5:59am On Apr 19, 2011
MY OPINION ARE SIMPLY AS STATED BELOW:

1. RIGGING IS A UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON AND YOU CAN ONLY RIG SUCCESSFULLY WHERE YOU ARE POPULAR
2.IF YOU RIG WHERE YOU ARE POPULAR, THE ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR AND IF OTHERWISE ELECTION MAY STILL BE FREE BUT NOT FAIR
3. LAST SATURDAY'S ELECTION SHOWS THAT BUHARI WINS NW,NE AND JONATHAN WINS SS, SE, SW AND NORTH CENTRAL WAS SHARED(THOUGH UNEVENLY)
4. WHEN I SAY WINS, I MEAN GENUINE VOTES VOTE+MULTIPLE THUMB PRINTING+UNDERAGE VOTES+MONETARY INDUCEMENT+ETC
5. HENCE JONATHAN WINS CLEARLY IN 4 GEOGRAPHICAL ZONES WHILE BUHARI WINS IN OVER 2 GEOGRAPHICAL ZONE
6. BUHARI COULD HAVE LOSS IN A BALANCE CONTEST BUT WITH LOW MARGIN
7. HENCE HE SHOULD ACCEPTS DEFEAT NOW FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA HE LOVES BY ADDRESSING HIS AGGRIEVED SUPPORTERS(ALTHOUGH AM FOR BB BUT NOT AGGRIEVED)
8. JONATHAN SHOULD CALL FOR STATE SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING AND BRAINSTORM WITH OTHER PAST LEADERS INCLUDING BUHARI ON THE WAY FORWARD
9. FOR NOW, NIGERIANS VOTED JONATHAN BECAUSE WE DESERVE HIM AND BUHARI LOSS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT READY FOR HIS KIND OF CHANGE(PERSONALLY AM READY BUT MAJORITY ARE NOT READY AND SINCE MAJORITY CARRY THE VOTE AS DEMONSTRATED IN ELECTION, I CONCURRED SO THAT WE COULD MOVE FORWARD)
10. FINALLY BUHARI SHOULD BE MADE CHAIRMAN OF EFCC AND BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITHOUT INTERFERENCE, I ADVICE HIM TO ACCEPT IT AND GIVE US THE BEST SINCE CORRUPTION IS THE NO1 PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, I STOP HERE FOR OTHERS TO GET CHANCE TO REACT
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Hanoobaba(m): 6:07am On Apr 19, 2011
http:

i appeal and urge the people's general to accept the result in good faith and move on, if God still destines him to lead Nigeria, he will surely do even if he clocks 100 years, this is what i believe.

As the result showed that the status remain unchanged, let furge ahead in whatever direction pdp is heading since we voted gej enmasse.

The following strike my mind.
1. I wont be surprise if things doesn't change cos obj, ibb, aneneh, alams, bankole, oyinlola, akala, omisore and all other pdp looters and thief are compesated and highly return to power in whatever form or shape, sorry naija we voted them Abeg.

The initial investment of the so called invetors in the govt is guaranteed, otedola, dangote, adenuga and all of them is sure in 1000%, naija na we go pay am back in the next years to come.

Guy you make sense die. That post made my morning. I can already smell a ministerial or diplomatic appointment for Iyabo.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If the SW were really interest in this election. . . . questions would have been asked.

IMO.

I thot the ACN joined in filing the petition?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by manosteel(m): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2011
Someone should advise this man to accept defeat and stop making trouble. It amazes me why these Abokis and their Malams will pick up knives, guns and enter the street, start killing Christians, burning churches, etc. over a little incident. They should know that nobody has the monopoly for violence. It is just that we preach peace, for our God is the Prince of Peace and they should not mistake it to be cowardice. However, if anyone claims to be on drug, let him go  to Enugu, Onitcha, Aba or Umuahia, set a church ablaze and go back to the desert. Haba Malam! enaf is enaf!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by adaphik(f): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2011
This man called BUHARI amazes me. HE is a complete disgrace. I am not a JONATHAN supporter. But this man BUHARI is suffering frm delusion n I suggest he visits a psychiatrist. Who is he not to accept the outcome of the election. What a person! Buh if d reverse were d case, Jonathan wld accept peacefully. I am convinced he does not mean well for d country.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by charlisco(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2011
please someone should tell me how did pdp rig the election in the north central
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kobojunkie: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2011
charlisco:

please someone should tell me how did pdp rig the election in the north central

How was it done in 2007? I don't think they revealed it to us even then, but we all many still believed that PDP rigged Yar adua into power then, right>?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Etelite: 6:33am On Apr 19, 2011
manosteel:

Buhari should have known better, there was no how he could have won in the South East, South South and South West. Due to his religious inclination and support to sharia, many in these region still didn't believe him and couldn't have casted their vote to him. The election was clean and clear before the eyes of the whole world. My question to him is this, he won the the majority votes in the North, was the software installed to rig the election only in the south?

Thank u jare! Let him or his nincompoops answer that.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by onstelly(f): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2011
All this people saying that the election was rigged, if buhari had been declared the winner, i bet then the election would have been free and fair. Let us all stop this cos as someone said all the party rigged in their own style but the best rigger won. So case close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Stopped FG From Transferring Our N12bn To Abia – Gov Amaechi / Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.