Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct (15723 Views)

Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2011
Rather than call his idiotic zombies up north to order, this deluded beast called Buhari prefers to reject results that have been declared free and free by all the election observers and monitors. The man is a useless beast, and his fake pastor running mate is worse than Lucifer's excreta. The fact that the so-called man of God has not come out to denounce the needless violence and dissociate himself from such desperation truly shows how demonic many of his kind are. I'm sick of these folks.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by MIBB: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari is certainly a bad looser. He should know that he never stood any chance in SS and SE. These are a group of people that have been marginalised for so long and an opportunity came their way. I was shocked when the 86year old man behind my house in PH came to the pooling station with his aged wife to vote. The sing song everywhere was vote for Johnathan. It was like ring tone, days before the election. Every discussion, phone, call end with pls vote for Johnathan, this is our chance. Call it ethnicity or whatever, the turn out was justified. Thank God we got the victory, it certainly make us feel better as Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kenyy: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2011
Lagosboy:

People blaming CPC for rejecting the results should be objective in their analysis. This sophisticated rigging that went on is worse than 2007 because it is not obvious to the layman. International observers stay in state capital hotels drinking beer and come to say jargons.

The SS and SE result is simply falshood and has to be rejected.

The broom that was used to beat the wife is still on the shelf for the beating of the new wife. Wait till 2015 and see sophisiticated rigging, wait till the hausas get power and see if they will release it down south, rotation is dead and buried.
Well done,Sir, you said it all. The SE should wait until 2035 because the SW will take their turn in 2027.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kristaz(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2011
People saying that the election was rigged in the SS and SE are myopic.There was no rigging as attessed by the Int'l Monitoring Groups and INEC, Buhari limited his campaigns to the North and besides.many  voted against him because of his track record.Let him go to hell.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2011
For those cursing an innocent man,what if the CPC just like PDP reported 85% turn out in the North and 99% votes for Buhari would Southerners accept that?

Truth be told,CPC swept the North like PDP swept the South but the PDP figures of the North is stupidly inflated.When I saw 400000 for Jigawa I laughed and called all my relatives to come back home.

Imagine Buhari coming out to claim 45% of votes in Bayelsa.Nigeria never fails to amuse me.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by rasputinn(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=24pt]THANK YOU NIGERIANS FOR REJECTING TYRANT BUHARI[/size] cheesy cool cheesy
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by rasputinn(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=24pt]NO WAHALA,LET BUHARI REJECT WHATEVER HE LIKES OR HATES,IT WONT CHANGE NADA,NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED HIM EMPHATICALLY[/size]
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by daqskin: 8:39am On Apr 19, 2011
i dont know who you are (REALLY DON`T CARE THOUGH  undecided) but your comment really makes me want to  (YOU KNOW NAH!!!)
My guy, this is an elderly man, let us mind the use of words!!!
if the word elderly applies to a looser like buhari then you put insult on people like Awolowo, Shagari, Yakubu Gowon OBASANJO these are the one you should describe as ELDERLY but you saying shyte like mind the use of words because you think buhari is elderly WHHAAAATTTT angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry elders act elderly, DUMMY take a serious look at your house hold if your father acts like buhari then you are buharis legitimate son/daughter  undecided
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by yeswecan(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2011
I am very disappointed in Buhari. He selected all the states where he was axed and cried rigging - the truth is any observer of Nigeria politics would hand the victory over to Jonathan - he clearly won. Does the General really think he won the election? this is the question we should be asking - does he really believe in his heart that he won the election and his mandate  was given to Jonathan? If he doesn't then what is this all about -

The fact is that  - the election was relatively free and fair. Buhari is a noise maker, we understand the election cannot be 100% smooth because it takes time to get to Lagos from Kano, to move from the 2007 election of anything goes to a perfect one will take at least some time.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kenyy: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2011
Abagworo:

For those cursing an innocent man,what if the CPC just like PDP reported 85% turn out in the North and 99% votes for Buhari would Southerners accept that?

Truth be told,CPC swept the North like PDP swept the South but the PDP figures of the North is stupidly inflated.When I saw 400000 for Jigawa I laughed and called all my relatives to come back home.

Imagine Buhari coming out to claim 45% of votes in Bayelsa.Nigeria never fails to amuse me.
Thank you for communicating in a language people understand.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by bisiaet: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2011
Let Buhari go to H E L L and do his worst. I dont even know how this man think at all is he expecting he will win? He need to learn a lot I guess he is still living in alien jungle. Does he want to impose himself on Nigerian? By the way who is him?

Let him reject whatever he want to reject Nigeria has voted and the new president has emerged and Nigeria has moved on so if he and his supporters want to remain in shadow of I reject, I disagree, I refused then good luck to them, we have move on.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by rasputinn(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2011
After all the huffing and puffing by the almajiris in the north who are responding to promptings by the national head of boko haram,malam depotihadu buhari to riot,all will calm down and NOTHING WILL CHANGE AS PER THE RESULT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

President Jonathan has instructed the army hierachy to assist the police in that regard,so if the i.diotic almajiris refuse to go back into the bushes from whence they came out,surely they'll pay with their lives AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

So it's all huff and puff
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by bdman: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2011
he should 4get about the election and plan for the rest of is life
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by daqskin: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2011

DUMMY undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided could you have been at all the  polling units in JIGAWA at the same time? phool DUMMY undecided are you saying that the journalist who have sworn to die by the truth or nothing else are telling lies i would like to see you come out of your shyte smelling cubicle that you live in and challenge journalist that they were bribed to rig for pdp. or wait let me make it more simple for you gather all the journalist,international and local observers and ask them for their reports so that you can sue where you feel one reporter mentions 2 (two) instead of ten (10) DUMMY. undecided call your family members who went on rampage killing innocent almajiris cry just because they want the figure of the slain-ed to increase but please remember GOD wink call them home. and tell them to start the killing in your home afterall CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by fxtopedia(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2011
daqskin:

i dont know who you are (REALLY DON`T CARE THOUGH  undecided) but your comment really makes me want to  (YOU KNOW NAH!!!) if the word elderly applies to a looser like buhari then you put insult on people like Awolowo, Shagari, Yakubu Gowon OBASANJO these are the one you should describe as ELDERLY but you saying shyte like mind the use of words because you think buhari is elderly WHHAAAATTTT angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry elders act elderly, DUMMY take a serious look at your house hold if your father acts like buhari then you are buharis legitimate son/daughter  undecided

Are you that STUPID? I can see that you are a SON OF BELIAH. Dare you mention my father? Oh I see, you just returned from YABA-LEFT
and you need to go back because your brain is STILL HOTTTTTTT. Biggest FOOL on NAIRALAND. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by efisher(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2011
If he says people did not vote GEJ in the north, then whose house is being burnt? Why are churches being burnt in those states? Why are there PDP governors and appointees in those states?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by mdfishers: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2011
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE NORTH IS REGRETABLE. BUT MORE DISAPPOINTING IS THE POSTURE OF BUHARI WHO IS MEANT TO BE A NATIONALIST OR SO HE CLAIMED. AND AS AN EX-SOLDIER, UNDERSTAND WHAT SPORTSMANSHIP ENTAILS. THAT HE HAS NOT IN CLEAR TERMS COME OUT TO CONDEMN THE VIOLENCE IN SOME PART OF THE NORTH MEANS THAT HE WAS NO GOOD TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY. ALL THE REJECTIONS OF RESULT IS JUST BUT AN EXCUSE FOR FAILURE. WE ALL WITNESSED THE ELECTION AND THE MASSIVE TURN OUT. I FOR ONE, VOTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE COS I NEVER BELIEVED IN THE CHARADE THAT ELECTIONS WERE.
IT WAS NOT SURPRISING THAT JONATHAN SWEPT THE VOTES. THIS TIMEARROUND PEOPLE VOTED FOR PERSONALITIES RATHER THAN PARTIES AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT JONATHAN WAS THE BETTER DEVIL. SO WE SHOULD BE TELLING BUHARITO ACCEPT DEFEAT WITH COURAGE AS A SOLDIER THAT HE IS
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ziccoit: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2011
My hope was high before the election started that people could now elect who be their leader.In NASS election, I cast my vote for a candidate of my choice and the election was free and fair only in SW. Free in the North but not fair. Not at all free and fair in SE+SS. I kept my faith and voted again in the presidential election. I am now contemplating on setting my useless voter's card ablaze. It is useless because we people are not allowed to choose our leader.

Nobody should expect any kind of responsible governance from GEJ and he should not be blamed for such. How do you expect a selected leader as oppose to elected one to be responsible?
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by ektbear: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2011
A simple proposal. Release a more detailed breakdown of the votes nationally. Not only by state, but by LGA, ward, and polling site. Make it publicly available on the INEC website, along with voter registration for LGA, ward, and polling site.

Those who have nothing to hide should not be afraid of the truth being revealed.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by kasiem(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari shld be preparing on how to join Abacha very soon not coming to expose his insensibility and insatiable thirst human blood. The only grace that all this bb idiots can do their master, is to make future plans on how to give him a befitting burial(bb), cos he's evanescing soonest. I WISH U GOOD LUCK 4 UR PATIENCE
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by GoodMuyis(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2011
In response to That

1.Members of the public in the areas mentioned were at most polling stations intimidated and driven away from the polling units in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The above quote point and the next 2 point, apart from the Computerized issue:
This was done also in favour of CPC in Kaduna here, its only those who are Hausas that can vote with all boldness for PDP in some Polling station were CPC supporters were Conc. it was @ the polling station that some were convincing voter to vote for CPC, even voters holing Ballot paper while they were not disabled.

“We, therefore, appeal that you demand the ballot papers and result sheets as collated from these zones and states for scrutiny in the interest of peace, prosperity, free, fair and credible elections. We recall that on Sunday April 17, because of reports we received, we issued a press statement that we would accept only collated results from polling stations.

According to the above Gen Buhari Fail to accept that:

The CPC’s immediate past National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Aghanya, however, called on Buhari to draw back from disputing the poll as he affirmed that the election was lost due to internal sabotage in the party.

With my experience seeing CPC campaign, Gen Buhari is counting on the multitude he is seeing following them, and thats what my other colleagues were after that Buhari can win the presidential election.

Reason for Much Multitude
* During Campaign, other supporter came from another state to campaign with him which may be what Buhari may be counting on has that State Supporter.
* Other busy bodies just count it fun to Role out on Motorcycle (with speed) following Politicians

Buhari's Flaw
He has already said that whatever may be the outcome of the election he will accept it but now the reverse is the case

"pro01":
Rather than call his idiotic zombies up north to order, this deluded beast called Buhari prefers to reject results that have been declared free and free by all the election observers and monitors.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Kristaz(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2011
Buhari should stop insulting our collective sensibilities as a nation.He cannot win any credible election in the SS and SE because they hate him with passion.The SS and SE approached this Presidential election with zeal and spoke with one voice.Even if the Presidential election is re-conducted a million times,Buhari cannot win.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by justinelov(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2011
what some of failed to understand is the Igboman's mentality. They don't do anything that dont benefit them. They know their votes are going to count this time and they came out en mass to do the right thing.And I will tell you what happened in the north. I am presently in Abuja. Almost all the northerners were registering up to five and six times some of us were trying to tell them the implication but they thought it was business as usual. When it was time to vote they could not stand in five places and vote.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Princek12(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2011
I  know the problem with Buhari and Northerners: they have realized that a free and fair election is not in their favor because they do not have the population to win in a free and fair election. Jonathan knew this, so that is why he, along with Jega, designed an election system that was free and fair. The north have now woken up to reality that their grip upon power may become history, and are still in denial as to that fact.

This election is unlike any election we have had in Nigeria's history; here ballots were openly collated in front of voters. Previously, everything would have been done in secret. Left to northerners, they would prefer such a system, as it gives them the opportunity to rig and rig, just like they have done in previous elections.

People should realize that Jonathan opted for this open-collation system against his parties command, which shows the good and honest character in him. This elections for the first time reflects the desires of voters. For example, in Lagos, they preferred a PDP candidate in a president, and most likely an ACN candidate for governor and ACN candidates in parliamentary elections. It also reflected the choice of the north: Buhari winning in most of the Sharia states.

Did Buhari actually think he could have won in the south-south? I hope not. Because if he did, that would confirm that he has been smoking Indian hemp.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by fxtopedia(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2011
kasiem:

Buhari shld be preparing on how to join Abacha very soon not coming to expose his insensibility and insatiable thirst human blood. The only grace that all this bb idiots can do their master, is to make future plans on how to give him a befitting burial(bb), cos he's evanescing soonest. I WISH U GOOD LUCK 4 your PATIENCE

Kasiem, my friend, I apologised the other time but to mu utmost consternation you did not acknowledge it. No problem sha.
The issue at hand now, why wishing that Buhari should join the silence ones? More so, why calling his supporters idiots?
Of a truth, I don't expect such from you cos most of your comments show that you are a chriatian.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2011
If a coin is tosed a million times it will still rest on it flat side.Buhari can never ever win an election in Nigeria,I see him as a professional contestant anyway.So very many things are wrong with this country take political division as an example as far as concern the so North central states shouldn't be classified as northern state, kwara for example is located in south west and over 85 percent of her citizens and residents are yoruba even ko4 has a similar story benue/benueans are closer to East than north in term of culture, so i dont know what makes this hausas believe they should/mu*st win elections.A critical analyses of tribes in nigeria shows that hausas and fulani t6gether constitute 39 percent of Nigeria's population while yorubas alone constitute 31 percent so any tribe can win elections in tgs country.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Dave6: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2011
Quote from efisher
If he says people did not vote GEJ in the north, then whose  house is being burnt? Why are churches being burnt in those  states? Why are there PDP governors and appointees in those  states?

Pls help me ask the sore loser and his meagre followers.

A good number of Northern Muslims voted for GEJ. buhari thinks the blackmail he sent some Imams to carry out on the Muslim population paid off 100%. The dude is delusional indeed!

And you haven't noticed that his argument is solely based on ethnic lines - why should Jonathan have a good amount of votes in the North?
Well, I've got good news - because Jona was simply a better and more sophisticated and educated Candidate!
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Princek12(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2011
fxtopedia:

Kasiem, my friend, I apologised the other time but to mu utmost consternation you did not acknowledge it. No problem sha.
The issue at hand now, why wishing that Buhari should join the silence ones? More so, why calling his supporters idiots?
Of a truth, I don't expect such from you cos most of your comments show that you are a chriatian.

most of Buhari's supporters are almajiris and illiterates; they are not idiots. Do you think your candidate could have won in the SS and SE? A free and fair election will actually prove whether the north and south can co-exist. The British imposed the north upon the south, even though we are ideologically different. The north needs to merge with Chad and Niger, so that they can practice their Sharia and go to Quranic shools that don't teach "western education." They should rear their cattle and rule over themselves while their women cover their heads and faces like Iranian women, because women have little or no rights under sharia law.

The north has adopted sharia law and is unwilling to practice secular just like the south. I think the north is better with Chad and Niger, so that we southerners can move towards the 21st century with our progressive mindset.
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by segunjowo(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2011
Na wa for Nigeria o! shocked
Re: Buhari Rejects Results In 22 States And Fct by Buzman: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2011
I am not surprised that the Igbos helped Jonathan to rig the last presidential election. They have always camped with the highest bidder - ego, kudi, owo or whatever you call it. The Igbos have been bought over and that's why they will never smell power in Nigeria. If you dispute this, look at when the Senate Presidency and PDP Chairmanship were zoned to the Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Survives Assassination Attempt / If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.