Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,308 members, 7,971,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (62158 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2021
JeffSiberstein:
What concerns you with abortions she did when you didn't know her. What you are supposed to be scared of is marrying a rich mans daughter because of her father's money. 90% of the time the money nor go show for your body I done see many around that end in years for the guys, so go and find money and leave the girl alone. Since you be saint.

Abortions and number of sexual partners must concern a man just like money concerns a woman

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2021
heartbraker:
wat are u ladies even saying? Can u advice ur blood brother to marry a lady dat av done abortion more dat 4times at 24yeaq of age? Gosh! Dis is africa mehn! As a Lady u need some dignities, i mean as plubic figure or career person and a riff raff will be somewhere boosting d countless sexecades he had with my wife plus abortion? If u have more dan 2body count as a lady u are a turn off for me and u immediatly equal a shit no matter whom u are, to hell with maturity on dis type of case.

I am honestly impressed to see I have someone with same mentality as mine on this forum.......I am not really weird then, am I?

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by adeboizy11(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2021
E be like say you dunno what love really is. You gotta love her in all entirety. Her flaws inclusive. Gimme her number or link. Me I love honesty.

Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That. Is right. So, what now? My own story is even darker and more twisted than the lady's.
no wonder you took it very personal. The surge of emotion was very baring.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2021
wirinet:

So what? Even if na uncountable sex and 40 abortions nko? If you know you can't handle her past, jejely free her and let her find someone else who would love her the way she is. At least she told you the truth so you could make an informed decision. She is far better that many Sister Marys who claim virgins but worse than olosho.

Harlotts will always be Harlotts
No liberal policy legalizing abortion will change these immutable fact
These is evergreen through out history

Once a used Hoe always a used Hoe

I spit on the stupid Simp and weak beta who would depreciate himself and accept a slut who has aborted , that Simp is under a strong curse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Blackfriday:
Your foolishness is beyond your ancestors.

To even think, you were considering her because of her family wealth..... You gold digging bast*rd .

God is doing that girl a favor by removing a sucker like you off her life.

God is doing him a favor by exposing the used Slut for what she is, a damaged woman that needs medical intervention and not a man

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2021
whirlwind7:

You sound like a pretty fvcking îdiot.
If she didn't open up about her past and you get to find out later, you'd come out crying and wailing and blaming every woman.
Now she told you the truth and you still come online to rant and curse.

Dem swear for you?
What the hell do you want?
You want a lying ass bîtch who would drain you of your life force?

Disgusting piece of shít. You seek the truth, yet you haven't got the balls to withstand it. Now you see why girls would mostly lie about their history. Because scumbags like you haven't got the balls for the truth.
Exactly what Steve Harvey said. Its the same reason why men lie to women. The truth is bitter, truth hurts. If you aren't made of steel, you don't go seeking for it.
Funny thing is, if she had painted a picture of a well behaved girl who only had a single partner in the past, you still wouldn't be satisfied. You'd pester her to give your sorry ass more details, as if it would make your miserable life any better.

Foolish low valued man who wants to save a used Hoe because he's emotions to love clouds his judgement that she's damaged and needs medical intervention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2021
ddeola:
Ur name na Lovetha and you claim say u be man. Guy, park well. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I would rather die than redeem a used slut

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
iRepNaija1:

First, how can you ask a woman (or man) point-blank to tell you about their past relationships and sex life? You're not even seeing each other yet. What was so pressing that you needed to know right then and there? You shouldn't be offended by the very thing you asked for.

Second, she was not introduced to sex. She was molested by her perverted, disgusting neighbor at 8 years old. Say it with me: she was sexually assaulted.

Third, she started having sex at 10 because she was sexually assaulted when she was 8. Most sexual abuse victims will act out the abuse they experience with other people.

The fact that she was willing to tell you this speaks volumes about her and her honesty. Because most people wouldn't dare say anything because of the shame, the judgment, and the disgust they would have for the victim, all the emotions you're experiencing now. Look at your post, it was all about what her confession made you feel. Not even one-bit empathy for her. You clearly don't care for her.

OP, you should feel weak because this girl who opened up to you was raped and sexually assaulted and no one came to her aid. You should feel sad because she couldn't even turn to her own mother for help because her mother would beat her and not the neighbor. You should feel shame that you called her sexual assault her "dirty past." God willing, you withdraw from her, she sees that you're judging her, that you're a trash human being and not worth her time, and she finds someone who will accept and love her for who she is.
You truly made sense.

The OP lies though he has been caught many times so this is a made up story

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
adeboizy11:
E be like say you dunno what love really is. You gotta love her in all entirety. Her flaws inclusive. Gimme her number or link. Me I love honesty.

What foolish love, redeeming a damaged woman with problems, that's stupidity,she needs medical intervention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You truly made sense.

The OP lies though he has been caught many times so this is a made up story

Assuming it's true
That used slut doesn't deserve to be redeemed by any sensible man, she needs medical intervention ASAP not love , psychiatric treatment ,she's damaged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Johnhug66(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
ReluctantAdult:

You have a point there. That wouldn't be easy cry

But we can look out for physical signs and observing more than one might be a strong indicator smiley
Bro, abeg inbox ur guy the sign. I try to reach u but e no dey go through
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

Later when we ladies refuse to open up and dirty secrets pop out after marriage, your type will still talk.

I salute that lady for her courage. She trusted you and told you and this is what you can come out with? Puhleasssse...

You that you're expecting her to be a virgin, are you one? Even if you are, it still doesn't mean you should downgrade her like that. O wrong nau...

If she manages to get into another relationship, because of this (if she knows your decision), she might not now open up to the poor brother.

I may be wrong o broda but I don't really think you love the aunty...

Besides, think about it, she was introduced to such a life at 8 by one uncle and she said her mom would've beaten her up if she opened up. It's not as if she was deliberately into prostitution. Shouldn't that make you reconsider?

This lady for all you know might be a very good one but because of her past, you don throway d gal for dustbin abi? Tuale. By the time you jam a virgin that will make your life hell after marriage, maybe you'll understand better.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Freemasonry: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2021
You asked, she told you. And even reached deep down to pour out her heart to you and you’re here talking nonsense.
Anyway, you don’t even deserve her.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

Later when we ladies refuse to open up and dirty secrets pop out after marriage, your type will still talk.

I salute that lady for her courage. She trusted you and told you and this is what you can come out with? Puhleasssse...

You that you're expecting her to be a virgin, are you one? Even if you are, it still doesn't mean you should downgrade her like that. O wrong nau...

If she manages to get into another relationship, because of this (if she knows your decision), she might not now open up to the poor brother.

Besides, think about it, she was introduced to such a life at 8 by one uncle and she said her mom would've beaten her up if she opened up. It's not as if she was deliberately into prostitution. Shouldn't that make you reconsider?

This lady for all you know might be a very good one but because of her past, you don throway d gal for dustbin abi? Tuale. By the time you jam a virgin that will make your life hell after marriage, maybe you'll understand better.

She's a slut and damaged woman who needs medical intervention not a man's love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Eyaaa. I think for her to tell you this, that means she really love you. Don't let her past disturb her current relationship with you.

Abi?
Freemasonry:
You asked, she told you. And even reached deep down to pour out her heart to you and you’re here talking nonsense.

She's a damaged slut who needs medical intervention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

She's a slut and damaged woman who needs medical intervention not a man's love

If you had a sister who went through that, will you be saying this? Agreed, she might need medical intervention but she is not worthy of a man's love abi?
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by osax4pal: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Mr Perfecto how many girls have you slept with and how many d&c have dey done for you.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by claxrep96(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Africans na wa for una
u cant see someone or any girl that can b as honest and open to somebody that they are just talking and mata of fact colleagues at work place.
My broda an advice for u that girl is a rare gem,a diamond that u are willing to trow away because of her past i thinki have to tell my story of auchi polytechnic

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Freemasonry:

That's just it. Assuming she didn't open up and they got married, the guy will still open mouth and yarn dust o... Some ladies have read this and have promised themselves now never to open up to guys again... It's saddening

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2021
claxrep96:
Africans na wa for una
u cant see someone or any girl that can b as honest and open to somebody that they are just talking and mata of fact colleagues at work place.
My broda an advice for u that girl is a rare gem,a diamond that u are willing to trow away because of her past i thinki have to tell my story of auchi polytechnic

God bless you. Like African mentality ehn, e be one kain... Imagine! He might have skeletons in his own cupboard too o
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

[s]Assuming it's true
That used slut doesn't deserve to be redeemed by any sensible man, she needs medical intervention ASAP not love , psychiatric treatment ,she's damaged[/s]

Don't come under my mentions again.
I don't care about your stupid opinion

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What foolish love, redeeming a damaged woman with problems, that's stupidity,she needs medical intervention

In this day and age, we have your type? Wow! Afi bloodysperm! I pray I never come across your type.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blackfriday: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

God is doing him a favor by exposing the used Slut for what she is, a damaged woman that needs medical intervention and not a man
Oh, you can think of how many d*cks, your sisters and your wife have taken before it got to you and the countless abortions she hid from you and you can think of how damaged the females in linage have been.

And you think, you don't need medical attention?....cos you are alpha male?, the universe have gifted you the power to put your little tiny stick in every woman you deem fit and you will not be judged.

Mad people.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2021
I support you Bro with one cow. Do what you want, it's your life and your choice, not Nairaland's.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Sirdan247(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2021
I love her sincerity and mind you, it might actually be a test. But the fact she opened up to you means a lot. Don't betray that trust
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

you're not matured enough for marriage- no insult intended.Try waiting small before you go again because,in life shit happens

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

Exactly... If the lady has changed truly, then what else? Dat broda no be ogbonge man abeg..

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by KBdownloads(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2021
The amount of simps on this thread is horrifying...If you're looking to settle down with a lady her sexual past matters alot

7 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by BornToSucced(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2021
franchasng:
almost all ladies are bad sexually to be honest. Even the so called virgins, the kind bad bad things they do in place of penetrative sex will shock the devil lol

The best way to survive in women matters is to zero your mind and assume all ladies are the same in being bad sexually, then focus on other qualities in her you desire and just assume she is a fuckrito lol, and if at the end she is not, good for her

The only red flag I see are the abortions. Why can't ladies insist on condoms and after sex pills Condom remains the best dear ladies and gents reading.

I don't enjoy sex with condom is all lies, bring out money and buy quality original condom and it will feel almost like natural flesh. Stop endangering your lives, STDs and STIs are real. If pregnancy doesn't scare you, STDs should.

Hepatitis B is more dangerous than HIV and its transmitted mostly via sex oh.

My brother, unless God speaks to you loud and clear, just move on. she traveling abroad or being from a rich family doesn't matter much because most times it's useless to their husband at the end, just pray for God's favor in what u do, u will travel beyond boundaries without the help of any woman, so marry for real qualities than all those frivolities that most times don't even help their husband one bit at the end. Marrying into rich family as a guy most times don't help, it only increases your bill from your in-laws cos whenever they have a function they expect private jet from you lol.

My wife's dad is well to do, a former political office holder but I tell u, it has not added a dime to my life lol, in fact it's useless and thank God I didn't marry her for that cos I for de regret by now lol.

I don't support abortion at all, but if na just fvck she been de fvck, it's normal with ladies, even the virgin ones are fvcking without penetration, so don't be surprised

I love this.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

Why wud u have a 4kd up past in the first place...u loose morals, 4k around with different d1cks while thinking when its time to marry i will change...that is the most foolish way to reason... dint u know u were gonna get married someday ...the body that u give out anyhow is the sane body that some man will pay bride price for... the truth is even if u get married , with time ur husband will start to misbehave cos he knows u hv no dignity or value, tho he might not mention it...thats y alot of marriage is going downhill these days

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.