Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her (62170 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

In this day and age, we have your type? Wow! Afi bloodysperm! I pray I never come across your type.

What do u mean by this day and age?? So u wanna go on a 4kin spree and expect a man to value u after sucking different d1cks.... will u marry a man that wasted his inheritance on women and sex??

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Hassanjj:

What if she said all she said just to see your reactions?? What is the gaurantee that a virgin you plan to marry will conceive? Think twice before taking that decision.

Note: I'm not an advocate of abortions, but nobody holy pass.

That is what guys don't consider. This lady that he is calling a slut might be ten times better than some virgins oo... Did guy just spoil my mood today.

Anyway I've always said that all this I love you, I love you, make wahala show, you go find say na dust....

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Joydan95:

When I see a lady that says she has had abortion I just shake my head, there is no justification for such act except heartlessness. Taking life that you cannot create is cruel...period! And if you are a guy that has ever told your woman to abort a child, you will not escape God’s punishment too.

I wonder how and why people will lump up murder of innocents foetus and consider it what they call past. Call these girls murderers for all its whorth. Period!! If I can't get a decent woman, I would remain single. To hell with their western bulshit, this is Africa such behavior is not accepted and doesn't obtain here.

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

What do u mean by this day and age?? So u wanna go on a 4kin spree and expect a man to value u after sucking different d1cks.... will u marry a man that wasted his inheritance on women and sex??

You don't get it, do you? Agreed it is not nice when someone has been messed up. The way I see it, this girl has changed and she is trying to write her life properly so she is worth it. She is redeemable.

If I come across a man who has water his inheritance on women and sex in the past but has genuinely changed, yes I can marry him.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Zenithpeak:
What you are doing now is even terrible than her ugly past.... You tricked her to to tell you her dirty secret and instantly you are using it against her.

That shows your motive.... You got close to her because of her rich background and her beautiful academic career. You are willing to benefit immensely from her good past but never want the bad side of her past.... Life isn't structured like that. "This life with its ups and downs".

You may end up with a lady who has had 4 children in their village before coming to Lagos and will still give you another man's son as your first child....

Maybe when he encounters that, he'll know better

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Bishopceo: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2021
The question is if you really love this lady. If yes go for her nonmatter what she told you. As for me she loves you and keep her secret in your hand pls don't use it against her i will only advice you do test to know if her womb is not damage and if she is free from STDs. GOOD LUCK.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abortions and number of sexual partners must concern a man just like money concerns a woman

.....Now men are thinking and speaking like men.
Thumbs up to you bro...
they mess up their system with the so called bad guy and then deceive an unsuspecting young man into some perpetual bondage in the name of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by koladata(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Find someone you truely love. if you love that babe her past experience is nothing , you won't even think about it. Find someone you truely love, all this masters holder and american visit you stated won't help you at the long run even if she was a virgin . you don't love her

Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

I'm just lost for words , wish I could unhear everything

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Why wud u have a 4kd up past in the first place...u loose morals, 4k around with different d1cks while thinking when its time to marry i will change...that is the most foolish way to reason... dint u know u were gonna get married someday ...the body that u give out anyhow is the sane body that some man will pay bride price for... the truth is even if u get married , with time ur husband will start to misbehave cos he knows u hv no dignity or value, tho he might not mention it...thats y alot of marriage is going downhill these days

Like your past is perfect...
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2021
iampeterben:

This is from another angle oh! So in summary, dude you are advising us to go for older ladies?

In their 20's they are in their serious 'whoring' stage, from 30 upwards the reality sets in and they will tend to be more sober, this is exactly the stage you will mistake them for decent girls.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2021
koladata:
Find someone you truely love. if you love that babe her past experience is nothing , you won't even think about it. Find someone you truely love, all this masters holder and american visit you stated won't help you at the long run even if she was a virgin . you don't love her

That's the bottom line...
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Elvisage(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:
Have been friends with a babe at my workplace and from her frequent visit to my office plus the way she calls me to check on me . you could easily tell that she likes me .

One thing led to another and we ended up kissing , after the kiss I told her to tell me about her past relationships plus her sexual life .

She opened up to me that she was introduced to sex at 8years old by one neighbor uncle ,
she told me how the uncle take her to his room and ask her to play with his Prick and sometimes would make her suck it ,she claim she couldn't tell her mom because she will beat her mercilessly

She said she officially started having sex at 10 ,she disclosed that she had done 4 abortions so far although the abortions were for the same guy . mind you she is just 24 years old

She claimed she's telling me all this because she loves me and wants to be honest with me .

But hearing all that I was weak.. this babe is from a wealthy family , she travels to yankee like someone going to a neighboring state plus she is an MSC Holder , unknown to her I have decided that I would marry her because she's educated and wealthy family is like a bonus but now she actually disgust me and I wish she didn't tell me all that ..

Ladies are doing shit behind forget all that pretty gentle face.. if I was to judge with the face I could have bet with my life that this babe was a virgin or atleast not that experienced in sex ...

and pls ladies if you have such dirty past ,I think u should keep it to yourself...

guy u are a fool o.so because she opened up to you thats why u came here to judge her.don't u know that this your display of immaturity may discourage others from opening up to the ones they love.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

I'm so disheartened by this. I just pray that if she has truly changed, she find a man who will love her and not use her past to judge her.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

That is what guys don't consider. This lady that he is calling a slut might be ten times better than some virgins oo... Did guy just spoil my mood today.

Anyway I've always said that all this I love you, I love you, make wahala show, you go find say na dust....

When it comes to sexual purity, a slut is not better than a virgin. Stop typing rubbish please.

May be better in terms of wealth, education, etc. It all depends on what a man wants in a woman. A man seeking to settle down with a sexually pure woman would not choose a slut over a virgin.

Make una no dey type rubbish please

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

You don't get it, do you? Agreed it is not nice when someone has been messed up. The way I see it, this girl has changed and she is trying to write her life properly so she is worth it. She is redeemable.

If I come across a man who has water his inheritance on women and sex in the past but has genuinely changed, yes I can marry him.

The truth is alot of marriages crash these days due to let me just marry cos I am getting too old and also marrying out of pity....marriage is no childs play.... those butterflies u feel in the beginning will fade away with time, thats just human nature .... if years later she can't bare him kids or the broke man still wanders around with nothing to show for it, frustration will kick in... if she eventually has a daughter and she starts to hoe around, he will secretly start to regret marrying her ... if u marry the broke guy and he makes money and somehow it disappears again, u will regret marrying him...most terrible partners are terrible because of something about their partners that they wudnt wanna disclose to anyone...some live in self-denial... if this op eventually marries her and he finds a girl with a clean past, he will dump her as a wife and u guys that encouraged him to marry her will still co e to call men scum

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Just because your friend managed to marry a simp of a guy doesn't mean I'll do the same

Have you thought about the spiritual effects of having multiple sex partners , or the physical effects like her not being able to give birth ..

I'm still young and handsome...so don't expect me to settle for an over used vehicle when I can get a brand new one.... @Yusufisraelj I thought u were wise but this your comment made me realize you're fake and the type that would say bullshit just to get public approval

Well my brother, do whatever suits you but know this, honesty and oppeness does not come cheap. My only hope is that you meet the lady of your choice and above all let her be open with you.

I mean it's a free world and people should make their choice, as for my integrity well, time will reveal the true state of Everyman. God bless my brother.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Jayphresh(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Quit talking thrash Mr Perfect. You sound really disgusting.
Lovethaa:

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Kingcalls: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
deni2002:

Like your past is perfect...

So because I was an armed robbers, I should allow my daughter to marry a former armed robbers... women as well will runaway from a broke guy that opened up to them about his finances especially if he wasted him money on past girlfriends , even the girls that finished another man's money will reject him cos they will also say he has no prudence with money and he should hv tot about his future b4 being wasteful

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Harlotts will always be Harlotts
No liberal policy legalizing abortion will change these immutable fact
These is evergreen through out history

Once a used Hoe always a used Hoe

I spit on the stupid Simp and weak beta who would depreciate himself and accept a slut who has aborted , that Simp is under a strong curse

Welcome to the league bro....once a slut, always a slut, nothing changes that. People are talking about how honest she is and that bulcrap! What if those are half truths like some one said. Marriages are failing cos of these Simps bowing to these sluts thinking they can handle it. A man that f****d her countless times and she aborted 4 times owns her any where any time. Quote me I said it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
I just read rubbish. No be your fault, na boy you be. Only a child thinks like you do, and it's obvious you are a little child.
What is dirty about her past? What's the meaning of shit behind pretty face? Or are you just plain foolish and have lost use of your senses(that's if you have any)? Oh, I forgot, you are just a child.
You successfully advertised your stunted intelligence. Congratulations.
See, make sure you leave her alone! Change your mind completely! And keep your judgemental, deluded self to you and the people that deserve you.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliearth:

And my prof has said it all. Apt!

Senior madam, I sight you. Good morning.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Ecosystem4u: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Bishopceo:
The question is if you really love this lady. If yes go for her nonmatter what she told you. As for me she loves you and keep her secret in your hand pls don't use it against her i will only advice you do test to know if her womb is not damage and if she is free from STDs. GOOD LUCK.

What she told him alone has killed the love, you don't get it. It's real it weakens you leaving you powerless you just have to let go.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
eyah..!

This is crazy oo... that man ehhh needs to suffer walai , any kind of suffer a girl of just 8 introducing her to sex , this is wickedness in the highest order. haba!

What he did to that little girl same shall be done unto him.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Dicksonnet: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Lovethaa

You are being unwise, foolish and childish.

I know a lady who was raped at age 8 till she was 24, have had multiple partners over 11.

She met a virgin guy who decided to date her, bkos life is not about people's past but what they decide to do with their future presently.

I'm not advocating careless living but my brother if a lady opens up to you and you are disgusted by her past, then walk. it shows you are not emotionally matured to handle certain levels of TRUTH. Mark my words any relationship built on lies will never last, Falsehood was never designed to stand the test of time, only TRUTH does

What an intelligent piece

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

So because I was an armed robbers, I should allow my daughter to marry a former armed robbers... women as well will runaway from a broke guy that opened up to them about his finances especially if he wasted him money on past girlfriends , even the girls that finished another man's money will reject him cos they will also say he has no prudence with money and he should hv tot about his future b4 being wasteful

Ogaa, the point is if a person has changed truly, I see no reason why that person should be judged for his/her past actions. We ALL have made mistakes, it just varies and if we were to be judged by our past, after turning a new leaf, then I don't know...
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Prevailing: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Is her name Julieth? Just asking o
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2021
darealbabe:
I just read rubbish.
What is dirty about her past? What's the meaning of shit behind pretty face? Or are you just plain foolish and have lost use of your senses(that's if you have any)?
Kai! You successfully advertised your malnourished intelligence. Congratulations.
Make sure you leave her alone. Change your mind completely! And keep your judgemental, deluded self to you and the people that deserve you.

Don't mind him abeg.
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Iykenuwa(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

You are immature Sir, except you grow up fast she would be unfortunate to end up with a grown baby like you.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2021
cyndylove64:
u asked her to tell u her past ,she did.at least she was honest ,she would have decided to keep it to her self.by the way [b]she aborted not as if she killed your children.[/b]mr saint go and date a girl that hasn't aborted or even had sex.rubbish.
People like u are the reason most people don't open up cause u guys will judge them and condem them to hell. Some one told u she was introduced to sex at an early age.all u are concerned about is the abortions and her age. Do u know she is facing emotional trauma currently.let her be.i hate guys that reason like you.

See what someone that should have sense is saying.. abortion means you killed a child, whether a born baby or s foetus in the womb.. kill is kill.. na una dey do am dey think say abortion is a good thing
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
IamPlato:
naturally Life Is Not Fair but Some Of Us Have Learn How To throw The Bullshit back At Life.

I Cant Marry such Kind Of Lady Over My Dead Body

I Cant Marry A Non-virgin Because I Have No Idea What The Hell She has Done With Her Past

Will Never Marry A Baby Mama, cant Have and Raise Another Man's Child while The Idiot Is Out There Fvcking Other Girls, she Should Go Marry Her Baby Dad

So you know life is not fair, are you also aware in life sometimes fate overwrite our plans/decision. if you ask many couple today they are married to spec they never evision they could date as teens.

You can't marry a lady that as done abortion, noted !! shebi na the one wey telll you abi yu get detector.

Have you heard rihanna when a good gurl gone bad, what makes you think a virgin can't go bad moreover wives cheat in marriage. virginity is not what guarantees fidelity, its more of conscience & commitment tin. every gurl was once a virgin

Babymama is a trend, i for like join the trend sef if not that my babe serves a living God grin babymama is not a disease we all have choices, ur poison is another man's food. so lets just leave it at that. @times its not entirely these gurls fault, as a man you shuldnt impregnate a gurl you know you can never marry if finally ur hands are tied.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by lequama10: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=100706446]

You gett. No wahala now if you can't handle the truth about me or will judge me for whatever I do.

I'm not saying you can't make your judgments and decisions oh. But stay away and stop being 'attracted' me. You don't deserve to even be close to me or know any other thing about me, because, why? What do you like?
[/quot
e]
So u proud of it all I guess, telling the guy can mean a lot oo, she could be preparing his mind for pending bill shit and she could be sincere, now the question is why should I risk my life for that?. Ladies with abortions most of them are not always stable..
Re: She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her by KBARBIE(f): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2021
gfon:
Swears man,really liked my best female friend to the point of considering marriage(didn't let her know though).Omo i weak wen i knew she had an abortion,can't marry her again,though we still fvck once in a while sha.

When you heard her story why didn't you leave her and make your intentions known to her. why still eff her for effing sake while deceiving her you love her unknown to her that you are just using her.

Later when she finally meets the right person like the op, she also recounts her ordeal and she looks like a slut in the sight of the man. This is just what simple/ weak girls go through. They don't have a mind to say No cos they never want to hurt their guy ( stupid, you may say, but that's who a simple or naive girl is. They prefer to get hurt, rather than you get hurt). They take shit they do not want at their own detriment. All these leads to one abortion or the other cos daddy must not hear and the so called lover is just a USER FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

The Bible says let him without sin throw the first Stone. While some girls are wayward, some are victims of their nature and circumstances. So do not RUBBISH any woman who has cos of the love for you, tell you her past.

Any real and smart guy should be able to descern between a slut and a simple, naive girl who allows her EMOTIONS BECLOUD HER SENSE OF REASONING.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Man Explains Why He Stopped Ladies Sleeping Over At His Place (Pictures) / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.