Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder (48002 Views)

President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial / Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

And who said he can't be a better man a few weeks down the line if he wasn't murdered?

It's easy to write people off and not give them a 2nd or 3rd or 4th chance in life. I hope you are not a Christian.
Floyd had been in and out of prison 9 times. That's more than 4 chances.

2 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Shattuck(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
this is nice everyone who can think knew he was guilty from day one, some folks tried to counter his guilt by bringing up george floyd's past, like his past makes it ok and legal to choke someone to death.

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Goodvibes007: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
Glad the guy was convicted, but let's say the truth with that much drugs in his system, he would've died that day. He was no hero.
You would know that since you are have an unfamiliar spirit living in your soul.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

There's no other word to explain your predicament apart from retaddation. Accepting that you have a predicament is the first step to recovery.

Did your dad say this to you? ohhh poor thing, you've been abused too much. But I'm not qualified to help you, stop telling me your life's story, you are damaged beyond self help, you need a professional input. go see a shrink ASAP.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Goodvibes007: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
Floyd had been in and out of prison 9 times. That's more than 4 chances.
So. Does that mean he can't or may not eventually change his ways? Hypocrite.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Rosskiiku: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
ROT IN HELL YOU DEVIL.

I HOPE HE IS HANGED FOR HIS CRIME!!!
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Kingcalls: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
NLTerrorisT:
angry
I can't breathe.
The MF should rotten in jail angry

He will not spend up to 5yrs ...Mark it
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by CanadaOrBust: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

And who said he can't be a better man a few weeks down the line if he wasn't murdered?

It's easy to write people off and not give them a 2nd or 3rd or 4th chance in life. I hope you are not a Christian.

There is a trajectory in life. I only stated facts: at 46 he was full of drugs, totally selfish - absentee father to several women’s children, several jail terms, and died being arrested for counterfeit bill. And his family got 27m for his death. Those are facts.

3 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Goodvibes007: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Some people on this thread with their annoying posts can't make heaven. They would have killed Apostle Paul even before he started his gospel.

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by BSdetector: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
Did your dad say this to you? ohhh poor thing, you've been abused too much. But I'm not qualified to help you, stop telling me your life's story, you are damaged beyond self help, you need a professional input. go see a shrink ASAP.

Your dad would have done you and I a favor if he simply cummed you on your mum's ass instead of inside her dirty cunt, now you have to go through life as a ret@d....the pull out game of your dad was simply just like you.... Retardded
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

You would know that since you are have an unfamiliar spirit living in your soul.
People die of overdose all the time, he has an habit of swallowing drugs when caught, which he did that day, what was found in his blood was beyond lethal dosage, in fact it was 3 times the lethal dose

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Hypocrite? If you don't want to admit it fine, we both know he is likely to go back to prison again, man was taking 9 porcocet every 20 minutes just to relieve pain, how do you think he was going to finance that?

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by CanadaOrBust: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The point is that he wasn’t some guy trying to live a good life but died while being unjustly arrested. Get it now?
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

Your dad would have done you and I a favor if he simply cummed you on your mum's ass instead of inside her dirty cunt, now you have to go through life as a ret@d....the pull out game of your dad was simply just like you.... Retardded
He said all this to you? damn, you've been through hell. Do not keep this inside o, get professional help.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Goodvibes007: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cousin9999:
Prosecutors are apparently going to go after other officers after Chauvin. An asian, a white, and a mulatto.
Rightly so.

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Rosskiiku: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

He will not spend up to 5yrs ...Mark it

Wrong. He is in for LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

HE'S LUCKY HE HASN'T GOT THE DEATH PENALTY WHICH IS WHAT HE DESERVES.

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by BSdetector: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
He said all this to you? damn, you've been through hell. Do not keep this inside o, get professional help.

You can send me your sister's number...since she gives professional BJ's.

2 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Goodvibes007: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

True God bless the 17 year old girl that recorded the video
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Goodvibes007: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
bayumyguy:
Endsars panel are still sitting till thy kingdom come
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

You can send me your sister's number...since she gives professional BJ's.
Even your sister was abused? this is a terrible thing that has happened to you. Get the police involved, I can't help you.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by BSdetector: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ovie56:
Even your sister was abused? this is a terrible thing that has happened to you. Get the police involved, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
BSdetector:

You have Elder brother that's been abused too?
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by smallsmall: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
He should have been given the DEATH PENALTY, if possible.
Every time l watch that Video, l see a Police Office who is saying" I will make sure this Big One die, no matter what".
He reminds me of SARS in Nigeria

BTW, we should request America send him to Nigeria, to come and spend his sentence in a Nigerian Prison.
He wont last five of those forty years. grin

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Kingcalls: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
Rosskiiku:

U know nothing about the law...he wasn't charged for murder... and u talking about life or death penalty.... didnt u see the ruling ?? Unintentional man slaughter...thats the least of least just above self defense ... u know nothing about the law

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by smallsmall: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Rosskiiku:

You are also Wrong,
the 2nd degree involuntary Murder with Felony (the highest Charge he was slapped with) carries a 40yr sentence.
I am sure of what l said.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by PoliteActivist: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2021
mimyselfai:
The life is lost and wasted already. Even this won't bring him back to his family. Guys, never argue with a man with a gun. The dead tell no stories. Be wise.

How about your family getting $27m for a life that's careening towards death anyway
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by smallsmall: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2021
PoliteActivist:

How about your family getting $27m for a life that's careening towards death anyway

So you will prefer to die that painful death, just so your family can get $27M?

See what this Nigeria Poverty dey do person brain, ehn... shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by smallsmall: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

U know nothing about the law...he wasn't charged for murder... and u talking about life or death penalty.... didnt u see the ruling ?? Unintentional man slaughter...thats the least of least just above self defense ... u know nothing about the law

See someone that "knows law" grin grin

You dont know that Derek Chauvin was charged on Three Counts,
What you quoted is the 3rd and least Count.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by damiloladuke: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2021
OK
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by RemoveKebab: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2021
As per white skinhead.

After one year dem go give am parole.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by PoliteActivist: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2021
Here's George Floyd's lawyer. Looks like a typical Naija politician.
Which Naija does he resemble most?

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by PoliteActivist: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2021
smallsmall:

So you will prefer to die that painful death, just so your family can get $27M?

See what this Nigeria Poverty dey do person brain, ehn... shocked shocked grin grin

If u were going to be dead soon anyway (going g by your lifestyle) and your family would get ZERO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa / 26 Dead Nigerian Women Found In Spanish Warship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.