Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder (48003 Views)

President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial / Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 4:58am On Apr 21, 2021
jaxxy:

By keeling on his neck for that long? Who will survive that? If u use a deadly restraining move u shud be conscious of what ur doing. Nobody will survive unless pure luck. Read the details of how long pls. It’s more shocking.
Alright, gotta sleep, if you haven't seen the whole interaction, you should see it too, it's more complicated that what the 9+ shows.
night.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Gbajure(m): 4:59am On Apr 21, 2021
blaise00700:
Here's a country that works.

Say what you know pls you these village boys. Do you know how many people are killed every year by cops and still go scotch free in US? If not the implicit threat of large scale violence, this bastard would have been set free under technicality.

In which sans society will a cop act such cold heartedly. And which a cop shot and killed a 13 years old.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Gbajure(m): 5:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Ovie56:

I urge you to reserve judgement till you've seen the whole video. It was definitely not a racist act, bad policing? Yes. such can't happen to me, I'm not a criminal ,it won't be my neck, he wasn't arrested for being a law abiding citizen, I agree he (Chauvin) should be locked away .
I can also assure you that with the interraction Floyd had with the police that day the result would have been the same if Chauvin was a black police officer.

Did you know they've successfully aressted him (Floyd) and put him in the back of the car?
Did you know he (Floyd) begged them to be put on the floor?
Did you know that he has been saying he couldn't breathe before they even cuff him?

Try and watch the whole 40+ interraction and think of how you will react if you were one of the police officers.
That they spent 40+ minutes trying to put an unarmed man to the back of the car should tell you they dd all they could do to de-escalate

I have seen the whole interaction, no way anyone will convince me it was a racist attack. Bad policing? Yes.

You are not ok period. U don't seem to be able to think straight. What video are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ckonnet: 5:05am On Apr 21, 2021
Hmm go be target 4 jail.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 5:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Gbajure:

You are not ok period. U don't seem to be able to think straight. What video are u talking about?
Didn't they teach you to keep quiet when you have nothing useful to say? see the way he's using period as if he one authority on being right. If you can't take a dissenting opinion for what it is then get off a public forum and go live in your bubble. No wonder Nigeria is in this shape, we have dunce like you everywhere
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by kingthreat(m): 5:14am On Apr 21, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
Poor murderous cop. He should get ready to leak body fluids.

The black dudes in prison are sharpening their shanks right about now.....

They gon' shiv his skinny white arse.

I doubt if they would put him in a general prison populated with black inmates. If that happens, he may not survive a month.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Ovie56(m): 5:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Gbajure:

Say what you know pls you these village boys. Do you know how many people are killed every year by cops and still go scotch free in US? If not the implicit threat of large scale violence, this bastard would have been set free under technicality.

In which sans society will a cop act such cold heartedly. And which a cop shot and killed a 13 years old.
The same society that breeds black girls 13 & 15 y/o that car jacked a 65y/o man and caused his death
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:24am On Apr 21, 2021
post=100973912:
To close the first page of this great thread........

JUSTICE AT LAST cool

True that!

Uhmmmmm?
Come again......

YOU ARE SAYING RUBBISH
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by cococandy(f): 5:26am On Apr 21, 2021
salford1:

I agree. Some people have lost all forms of compassion and humanity in them.
not new information to me. When people talk of demons, they imagine scary invisible creatures. Nah. They are walking amongst us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Elidrisy20: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2021
how many have they kill? how many more are they going to kill?
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by reversedrolez: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmm...it was expected. Upon all the distraction of Derek Chauvin's lawyer to dissuade from the obvious; this law profession na something else; I just dey look dey lawyer as he dey vibrate; he knows Chauvin is guilty

In as much as he is guilty, Derek was more of a sacrificial lamb as his conviction is an attempt by the Democrat party to appease the black populace of America. If this were not so, George Zillerman would not be walking free now
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by YorubaLord: 5:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Obrigardo:
Yes.
This conviction is going to forever judge a lot of racists and some black white supremacist sympathizers who still think Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero, that trump did not incite the Riot but Maxine water's is guilty of treason for saying there should be confrontation if verdict goes wrong. There is real racism in America, raw white supremacy and i fear they are going to lash out in force, more mass shootings than in the past week may ensue.

Those are pure Igbo pple right there!

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by kenex4ever(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2021
This is clearly because of the new president.

He event knelt for his daughter recently

Biden deserves more credit
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by mu2sa2: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2021
tnerro1:
When I heard that stupid woman calling for violence if he is not found guilty, I was stunned. Threatening juries is enough for a mistrial of the case and it will start afresh with new juries which will take some time. The defense will polish that tape and play it at the appeal court. Stupid bitch maxsine Walters........spits
What a warped system that a whole trial is subject to annulment because of a statement by one person!

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by kenex4ever(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2021
reversedrolez:

In as much as he is guilty, Derek was more of a sacrificial lamb as his conviction is an attempt by the Democrat party to appease the black populace of America. If this were not so, George Zillerman would not be walking free now
I agree with you but the sacrificial lamb part.

The new president played a huge role, even to the extent of kneeling to apologise to his daughter.

Because others has been getting away with murder does not make them not guilty.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2021
kingthreat:

I doubt if they would put him in a general prison populated with black inmates. If that happens, he may not survive a month.

He won't.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by sisisioge: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2021
lessonotes:
Hmmm...it was expected. Upon all the distraction of Derek Chauvin's lawyer to dissuade from the obvious; this law profession na something else; I just dey look dey lawyer as he dey vibrate; he knows Chauvin is guilty

He knows and we all know. In fact, they dare not not find him guilty. Too many destructions already went down because of this case...they cant afford more.

The sentencing is my only worry. This one that they are already categorizing it as a lesser murder degree- unintentional murder....I no wan hear 10yrs with possibility of parole so he would be out in 4years because good behaviour. It is well....the greatest loser here is the dead.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by purplekayc(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2021
If the verdict had been otherwise, there would have been serious rioting and bloodbath
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Blackdisciple(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2021
That em lawyer wey just dey described the death left and right even centre . But the lawyer know say the police actually killed the guy oo.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Brushstrokes20: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2021
Awesome!...boil the baaaaastard alive!
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Invitationn: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2021
dafman10:
Good

And the various Endsars panel here don fold up ooo without results. . .chai Nawa!
They've settled them.
Money shuts people down.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by BigBizzy(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2021
Which one is unintentional murder ... its a shame
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by backbone503(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2021
He should have been charged with First degree murder
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Psoul(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2021
I am just wondering how Floyd will welcome him at the Gate of Heaven/Hell.
I don't know if Floyd will let him "breath"
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Oppy2k2: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2021
firing square straight
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Calitoscassius(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2021
Ovie56:
Learn new words, find a new beat, OK?

And I already told you, you don't have to tell the whole world what your dad told you in private ? Is it that difficult for you to learn? come on!
I wonder, cheesy he keep repeating the same rubbish.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2021
sisisioge:

He knows and we all know. In fact, they dare not not find him guilty. Too many destructions already went down because of this case...they cant afford more.

The sentencing is my only worry. This one that they are already categorizing it as a lesser murder degree- unintentional murder....I no wan hear 10yrs with possibility of parole so he would be out in 4years because good behaviour. It is well....the greatest loser here is the dead.
They would just let him out through the back door after that 4 years, claims he has health issues, pay him off, change his name and he will go leave in Mexico somewhere. He still has his human rights.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Calitoscassius(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Who cares! cement is still 4500 naira.
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by SniperSmurf(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by 8stargeneral: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Good judgment

1 Like

Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by BigDawsNet: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2021
Drsnives:
I see them secretly giving him a soft landing CIA he's white

This I have seen

He has nothing to offer the feds
Re: Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Ovie56:
Who gave you that statistics, by your logic Floyd who pointed a gun to a pregnant woman a year prior and a criminal awho has been convicted 9 times is a hero in your books? Everything is not black and white, he's guilty of Negligence but I assure you that the same thing would've happened to a black officer that day.
floyd pointed a gun to a pregnant woman a year ago? VERY FALSE! Provide proof (unlike you I'm not just here spreading false info to justify a depraved murder)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

100yr Old WWII Vet Breaks Down In Tears; This Is Not The America We Fought For / Bridge Collapses With Officials On It While Being Commissioned In South Africa / 26 Dead Nigerian Women Found In Spanish Warship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.