Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,829 members, 7,938,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! (6778 Views)

Alleged $2.1bn Arms Deal Scam: Why Goodluck Jonathan's Silence Is Still Golden / Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by seguno2: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Bakare said and i quote ' there will be wild wild north if PDP rigs'
what is happening now? he initially encouraged northerner to be ready for this violent that is going on now. What do u people wants him to say again? Everything is working as planned by him( fake native doctor pastor).
Pathetic

It is said that a sheep that walks with a dog go start chop shi*t also.
Maybe that is the case of Tunde Bakare, im don start behave like "animal in human skin", which Fela, the abami eda himself, identified Buhari as way back in the 1980s.
Listen & learn:

Beast of No Nation part 2
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by emekagh(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2011
One vote for two 'honest' instigators - BB for jail terms.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by montelik(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2011
KnowAll:

Has John Oyegun of ANPP spoken to anyone after the defeat,

Has Fola Alade of ACN or what is his name again spoken to anyone after the defeat,

Has Namidi Sambo whose party won the election spoken to anyone even thus he was at a receiving end of the dastardly act carried by over zealous CPC supporters.

why do you people want Bakare to speak, to speak about what?, going by historical antecedents VP's from prospective parties has never spoken or were ever heard off after the elections, why do we won't to break from what has been the norm and tradition to some one's wishful thinking. He has gone back to his day job( a preacher ) like the aforementioned individuals above, his rights as a civil and free citizen of this country must be respected and I am sure when the right time comes he would share some of his experience with us.

In the interim we should endeavour to be patient and wait until such a time but for now we must respect other people's fundermental right to privacy.

Well put sir.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Koolking(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2011
WHY ARE SOME NIGERIANS SO PAROCHIAL IN REASONING? WE ALLOW SENTIMENT TO BECLOUD OUR SENSE OF REASONING. MOST PEOPLE SEE THE SEEMING FAILURE OF OTHER CANDIDATES IN THE JUST CONCLUDED PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AS 'DEFEAT' BY GEJ. THERE IS NO DEFEAT WITHOUT FAIRPLAY AND VICE-VERSA. OTHER CANDIDATES WERE NOT DEFEATED MY PEOPLE BUT WERE SCHEMED OUT OF THE RACE. I MUST SAY, IT WAS STOIC OF PDP TO HAVE RIGGED THE ELECTION . I WAS EMBARRASINGLY DISAPPOINTED IN GEJ WHO MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS FEEL IS A GOOD MAN.

PASTOR BAKARE AS A NIGERIAN, JUST LIKE ANY OF US HAS A RIGHT TO EXERCISE HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. HE MADE NO MISTAKE WHEN HE OFFERED HIMSELF TO SERVE. I WAS HAPPY WHEN HE BECAME AND OPPONENT. WE NEED A FORMIDABLE OPPONENT IN THE NIGERIAN POLITY.

IN THE SPIRIT OF FAIRPLAY, BAKARE WOULD HAVE EXCELLED. WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN NIGERIA.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I CHALLENGE GEJ TO PROVE ME WRONG [FOR BEING ONE OF CRITICS] IN THE NEXT 4OUR YEARS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by hbrednic: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2011
MR BAKARE WE ARE ALL EARS,
ABI ONE CERTAIN COMPUTER PROGRAMME DON CHOP YOUR VOICE embarassed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Hodaya(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2011
You all need to come to the reality that failing en-route success is almost unavoidable. Pastor Bakare may have failed in his quest for VP of Nigeria the first time but his VP quest or drive for a better Nigeria isn't a failure.

Personally i don't see things changing for the next four years, hopefully after the next three years we all we still be on Nairaland to evaluate the GEJ led administration because i still remember the 7-points agenda clearly.

"Abacha & Mariam entered Aso Rock - Only Mariam left alive
Obasanjo & Stella did same - Only Obasanjo left alive
Yar'dua & Turai as well - Only Turai survived
Goodluck will need more than goodluck to break this jinx "
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by 1025: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2011
this kind of topic and the author is just why this country will never see development and progress like other countries of the world. what are we celebrating here? the failure of Bakare and the success of jonathan? nobody is worried about our future as a ppl.
we have been under this pdp rulership for 12 yrs and you see how most nigerians are just comfortable in this hell of a country.
last week, i took the pain of travelling from togo to lagos by road and after the first and second boarders, u will not need a prophet to tell u that the third is close to hell.
an immigration man jokingly asked me why am suffering myself when my brother jonathan is in aso rock. looking at many nigerians, it won't take u anything to know we are jokes of a nation.
before his involvement in election, Bakare has been the voice of nigerians including Jonathan but what do u expect from devils when they see light? of course no past ruler that knows Bakare would want him arround aso rock because they know what next.
if jonathan is not ready to kill or jail seriously these criminals including his own wife whose records speaks volume of criminalities, how then will nigeria progress? Ghana is the new power broker in africa today and Jerry Rawlings was there to delete some obasanjos and annenihs of that country for ghana to start living again.
in nigeria, we celebrate nothing but failures. the billions we spent on 1st oct was to mark our failures after 50 yrs. the bomb that killed many that same day was said to be arranged by chief raymond dokpesi who is now a member of Jonathan campeign team.
all in all, there is no one to make fun of in nigeria rather than a pastor who in the past has not been linked with any form of public stealing or money laundary.
it is a big shame that the criminals of this useless countries are praised and celebrated while those fighting for the masses are turned into objects of mockery. may God help us.
WHAT NIGERIANS CALL FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS KILLED OVER 500 PPL. WHAT WE CALL FREE AND FAIR ELECTION BLACKMAILED MANY INTO VOTING AGAINST THEIR WISHES AND A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE IS CHIEF RAYMOND DOKPESI WHO WAS FACED WITH JOINING GEJ CAMPIEGN TEAM OR FACE BOMB CHARGES.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by obongtunji: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2011
(Pastor) tunde bakare have notin 2 say, i hate dat man wit passion, i tink he is happy now since north has gone wild wild. Himself&buhari wil die a shamful&painful death, because d souls of those dat died wil surely cry 4 vengeance. If u c wat happend in d north u'll wipe, may d soul of departed rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by 4good(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2011
Warning to the wise
Nairalanders, Nairalanders, Nairalanders, How many times did I call you? He that has hears and believes in God let him heedr this warning! Be careful how you pass comment about anyone known to be a man of God whenever they do things that seem questionable. God never leaves His servants to be judged by mere men. Do you know that your wrong comment about a true man of God in any form can put you in unthinkable troubles? May God have mercy on all of us in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by siccoj: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2011
obongtunji:

(Pastor) tunde bakare have notin 2 say, i hate dat man wit passion, i tink he is happy now since north has gone wild wild. Himself&buhari wil die a shamful&painful death, because d souls of those dat died wil surely cry 4 vengeance. If u c wat happend in d north u'll wipe, may d soul of departed rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by hbrednic: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2011
4good:

Warning to the wise
Nairalanders, Nairalanders, Nairalanders, How many times did I call you? He that has hears and believes in God let him heedr this warning! Be careful how you pass comment about anyone known to be a man of God whenever they do things that seem questionable. God never leaves His servants to be judged by mere men. Do you know that your wrong comment about a true man of God in any form can put you in unthinkable troubles? May God have mercy on all of us in Jesus name, amen.
Yes, God told him to run with Buhari,we are waiting to hear what God told him about the failed bid.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by andyanders: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
SOMETIMES, I WONDER IF SOME OF OUR MEN OF GOD TRULY HEAR FROM GOD. GOD CANNOT TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING AND NOT FOLLOW YOU.I ASK AGAIN, DO THEY ACTUALLY HEAR FROM GOD? OUR GOD IS NOT A DECEIT. CHIRS OKOTIE HAS BEEN COMING OUT TO SAY THAT GOD SAID HE SHOULD COME AND CONTEST TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. HE CAME AND LOST. I NOW ASK, DO THEY ACTUALLY HEAR FROM GOD? AND WHO IS THEIR GOD. THE GOD I KNOW, IS THE GOD, HIS YES IS YES.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
www.saharareporters.com/article/pastor-tunde-bakare’s-disobedience-god
this article says it all
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by lekyar(m): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hodaya:

You all need to come to the reality that failing en-route success is almost unavoidable. Pastor Bakare may have failed in his quest for VP of Nigeria the first time but his VP quest or drive for a better Nigeria isn't a failure.

Personally i don't see things changing for the next four years, hopefully after the next three years we all we still be on Nairaland to evaluate the GEJ led administration because i still remember the 7-points agenda clearly.

"Abacha & Mariam entered Aso Rock - Only Mariam left alive
Obasanjo & Stella did same - Only Obasanjo left alive
Yar'dua & Turai as well - Only Turai survived
[b]Goodluck will need more than goodluck to break this jinx "
[/b]

Prophet of doom I would bet that you're a stauch member of the church. FYI this dubious man insidiously incited wild scale murder by prohesies as posted. He should come out to make a statement on his position as (1) a christian (2) a politician (3) a Nigerian. He is so quick to run his mouth but has since had a seizure after hundreds of Nigerian have been murdered by his party fanatics.

@ bolded you should first ask for goodluck for yourself and family.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by afrika(f): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
I AM NOT SURPRISED AT BAKARI.

I AM AN HAUSA MAN.
A MUSLIM. BUT I DONT LIKE WHAT MY BROTHERS ARE DOING, THE BIG MEN ARE USING US TO ENRICH THEMSELVES.

THE FACT REMAINS THAT PASTOR BAKARI HAS HIS FOLLOWERS IN THESE NORTHERN AREAS AND MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN STRUCK BY THIS KILLERS.

NOW, WAT IS HE DOING? HE IS JUS A FIGURE HEAD.
BUHARI, WUD SET HIM UP AND EITHER HE DIES OR RUNS
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Kinikini: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ladies and Gents,

Your posts remind me of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's music that goes like this.

Ko si ogbon to le da, ko si iwa ti o le wu, ti o le fi te aye lorun. Translated to English no matter what you do, you cannot please humans.

In the midst of wolves, looters, thieves, robbers, 419 politicians and self serving leaders, a man of integrity came out, spoke his mind, rallies support and condemn evil. His effort was appreciated, was found worthy of peaples trust and invited to take bigger role in shaping the destiny of his Country.

Unfortunately, his people rejected his offer of service and rather rewarded the band of wolves, looters,  and thieves that led them to where they are. The man found out his peoples thinking is illogical and is dumbfounded. At such times, silence is best virture and the man choose the virture.

Here his people, whose suffering pushed this man to take up the challenges of nation building tongue lash him.

In South Africa, Rev Desmon Tutu came out strongly for his people. Rev Martin Luther King Jnr did in US. Countless other examples abound.

Where good men keep silent, evil will triumph.
I personally think we should commend people like Buhari, Ribadu, Bakare and others who made effort to stop further slide into distruction that this Country is headed.

Politics need good minded people with integrity. No matter what you say about Pastor Bakare, his church did not frolick with the politicians talkless of obtaining a import duty waiver and abusing it. The so good men of God most Nigeria Christians rever are any government in power. They never say bad things to leaders that loot, none condemn their act of incest but rather patronise them for import duty waivers among other favours.

I suppose the politicians and the spiritual leaders are the masters chess players while the rest of the citizens especially the illogically lousy ones are the pawns. Religion florish where poverty abouds. Politicians pillage our nation leaving a trail of poverty and hopelessness. Spiritual leaders latch onto this to conquer the mind of otherwise rational men and further exploit them for power, and money.

Whichever way you look at it, the ordinary people of this country including most that have abuse Pastor Bakare here are the loosers in this game of power and deceit.

Wait till April 2015 before counting your chicks.

Take care.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by eros(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kinikini:

Ladies and Gents,

Your posts remind me of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's music that goes like this.

Ko si ogbon to le da, ko si iwa ti o le wu, ti o le fi te aye lorun. Translated to English no matter what you do, you cannot please humans.

In the midst of wolves, looters, thieves, robbers, 419 politicians and self serving leaders, a man of integrity came out, spoke his mind, rallies support and condemn evil. His effort was appreciated, was found worthy of peaples trust and invited to take bigger role in shaping the destiny of his Country.

Unfortunately, his people rejected his offer of service and rather rewarded the band of wolves, looters,  and thieves that led them to where they are. The man found out his peoples thinking is illogical and is dumbfounded. At such times, silence is best virture and the man choose the virture.

Here his people, whose suffering pushed this man to take up the challenges of nation building tongue lash him.

In South Africa, Rev Desmon Tutu came out strongly for his people. Rev Martin Luther King Jnr did in US. Countless other examples abound.

Where good men keep silent, evil will triumph.
I personally think we should commend people like Buhari, Ribadu, Bakare and others who made effort to stop further slide into distruction that this Country is headed.

Politics need good minded people with integrity. No matter what you say about Pastor Bakare, his church did not frolick with the politicians talkless of obtaining a import duty waiver and abusing it. The so good men of God most Nigeria Christians rever are any government in power. They never say bad things to leaders that loot, none condemn their act of Inbreeding but rather patronise them for import duty waivers among other favours.

I suppose the politicians and the spiritual leaders are the masters chess players while the rest of the citizens especially the illogically lousy ones are the pawns. Religion florish where poverty abouds. Politicians pillage our nation leaving a trail of poverty and hopelessness. Spiritual leaders latch onto this to conquer the mind of otherwise rational men and further exploit them for power, and money.

Whichever way you look at it, the ordinary people of this country including most that have abuse Pastor Bakare here are the loosers in this game of power and deceit.

Wait till April 2015 before counting your chicks.

Take care.

Thank you for your words of wisdom. Well said.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by bamosagie(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
Quote from: texazzpete on Today at 08:42:04 AM
Just last year you were praising Bakare as a strong man of God and defending him strenuously on Nairaland.

Now he runs against GEJ and suddenly he's a hellspawn  

You people sef!

I work with principles not emotions.
why are you attacking me on ths forum like a Benin witch?

biko sweetheart, how benin witch dey attack? make we send some go kano, abi na kaduna?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by InHim4Him(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
Bakare has nothing to say. He is only waiting for the dust to settle while he prepares what to use to confuse his bigot friends like akings100 and Juliusczar and all others who think it is right to slaughter innocent citizens  because someone lost elections who portends to be fighting corruption. Would your comments be the same if those slain folks were your mothers, fathers, brothers sisters, wives or husbands or someone you hold very dear? Human life is sacred and more important than politics.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by lastpage: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=14pt]"The citizens that speaks-out against injustice, though currently in the throes of hell, will eventually find succor and justice, from the very same mouths that speak-out".[/size]
- Lastpage. wink
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by papasoko: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
yeye pastor, pastor wey offering no do am, he want cut him share from the national cake,

i dey laugh,
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
i am so disappointed in pastor bakare and pastor chris okotie, this tells me that we are all still human beings with still 100% in the physical. imagine these two psts heating up the country with their statements and actions. that is why pastors don't trip me at all. god alone moves me. now i know better what some pastors are in real sense.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Reference(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
On the morning after the elections when it was apparent the CPC was not going to win the elections I was speaking to a friend who was not pleased about the possible outcome, telling him that things happened the way they did because the alliance between the ACN and the CPC failed. They had the first shot before the GEJ team sneaked in at the last minute and the CPC-AQCN alliance failed because their proposals came far too late in the day. If they had something going even as late as March things perhaps will have been different. There just wasn't enough time to reach a sensible agreement. Coalitions take time to build especially across the great divide of Nigerian politics.

This was my concern as expressed. Nigeria really needs a viable opposition and the loss of the CPC at the presidential polls created another avenue for such to be created. Sympathy is indirectly proportional to the time lag after the accident. The CPC should have snuggled up to the ACN and bared it all in the immediate aftermath for some sort of alliance if not for the future, for the governorship and state houses poll. But it is clear that the problem of personalities ahead of parties and principles bedeviling our nation and polity has taken the better of these so-called leaders. Once the heat of the election sympathy cools down how will the CPC work the dough towards a better future. Even though Buhari may not contest again why can't he position his party properly. This is part of the silence we are talking about. It will have started with an urgent appeal for calm throughout the north and a quick political and moral counter-attack. Even a General knows this. But what do we have. Silence. Because of the violence. The moral edge is lost.

The scenario now has played fully into the hands of the PDP led government. People are now saying sorry oh to Sambo and co for their losses. This is bad. When the dust clears CPC will be labeled as a truly sectional, not even regional party of extremists. This is bad. They will win some states in the coming polls partly because most Christians will not vote and because the riggers may be more cautious but this will further polarize the generality of Nigerians. The dough is cooling fast and they remain silent which is very, very suspicious. Once the PDP recovers from the shock of violence in the north just watch out for them to come back with a campaign of national unity that will sway marginal voters. If the CPC and even ACN waits till April 2015 to form a viable opposition they will yet again meet a brick wall. Bringing down such a wall of Jericho is not a two week job.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by sissyllettt(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nlanders is it until when we all got killed b4 an end will come to d personal intrest of our leaders? I'm a corper and i'm in minna but i was'nt around cos i travelled home on sunday and on getting baq our apartment has been burnt just because of 1 man's intrest of becoming our president.
Imagine d way a pastor usellessed himself saying God called him to run with dat hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by doublekay: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
D MAN BAKARE HAVE FINALy SPOKEN, i got this info from a reliable source and it quotes bakare saying "tho i am not behind the massive killing i dont blame the youths that are fighting for there civil right". CAN U IMAGINE
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by chibest5(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
"Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.”

- Pastor Tunde Bakare in the Punch of Monday, October 2, 2006 Page 8

HE HAS ALREADY SPOKEN shocked

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by donnie(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
doublekay:

D MAN BAKARE HAVE FINALy SPOKEN, i got this info from a reliable source and it quotes bakare saying "tho i am not behind the massive killing i dont blame the youths that are fighting for there civil right". CAN U IMAGINE
You're kidding right?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by sley4life(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
doesnt matter to me. A man of God venturing into politics. Its absurd
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by fxtopedia(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
when I read some comments, I only cannot but LAUGH!
Some DON'T think before making comments
Some JUST want to comment on any thread
Some are just too si****
Life remain simple!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by tlops(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
Going by the comments posted here, I can only say we have a loooooooooooong way to go to get good governance!

summary!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by otokx(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
Let me tell you guys a secret - BAKARE was a mole planted by OBJ to sabotage BUHARI
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by BetaThings: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
naijangel7:

Bakare and Buhari are both cut from the same cloth. While Buhari was advocating lynching, Bakare was advertising a wild, wild north. He didn't stoop low, he has always been on that level.
Please bring evidence for this assertions of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth Government Refuse To Tell You About MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi / Swearing-in Of Lawmakers Not Constitutional But Ceremonial- Sen. Abe / Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Insists Buhari Must Visit Yobe To Show True Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.